Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4325 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:00 am

Post by Magua »

In post 4324, farside22 wrote:Okay this is important and since magua is not responding.

Mod: what is the order resolution for the following:
Tracker ability
Sending BP vest

Which ability goes first
I didn't see your question.
In post 3671, Magua wrote:The transfer resolves at "Misc" on the action resolution list, so after kills. (This is the reason I didn't transfer N2.) So I transferred to talah N3 at "Misc", giving talah goo, and then talah followed bulbazak at "Investigate", giving him the goo.
This is why I claimed to be responsible for both talah's and bulbazak's goo on D4. I transfer to talah on Misc, then talah investigates bulbazak on Investigation.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4326 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:30 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 9

Bulbazak ( 2 )
Aronis
Prof Fridays
[/color]
(L - 2 )

Prof Fridays ( 1 )
Metal Sonic
[/color]
(L - 3 )

Not Voting ( 4 )
Brian Skies Bulbazak Magua Cheery Dog

Total Votes ( 7 )

Needed to Lynch [ 4 ]

DeadlineDeadline is July 15 at 20:00 EDT --- Time Until Deadline: (expired on 2014-07-15 20:00:00)
Current Active Event:
Dia De Los Muertos
Tomorrow's Event:
Vote for Everyone

Night resolution order is in the opening posts.
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4327 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:55 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 4323, Brian Skies wrote:Well, I don't know Prof Fridays. This post here that Papa Zito changed his read on you for makes me think there was more going on in that nom thread. But you keep telling me nothing happened in there.
I mean, I speculated openly about Metal Sonic's Yellow Goo claim on Nomination Day in the main thread, it seems to me, so I don't know as if anything in the nomination thread would really add anything. There were all of exactly 6 posts in the nomination thread: Zoraster's first post, IrishPope noms me without any explanation or further text other than his vote, I nom TIP and comment on the garish greenness of the nom thread (I was thinking I nommed MS first, but I guess not), I mention that I'm okay being nommed (thinking that I'd be the only one of the group with a vote and the only one of the group able to post in the main thread, because I had misconceptions about how the Nomination Day worked), I un-nominate and say that I want to read up on MS's ISO because I felt like he could be a good candidate, I speculate about BROseidon's Yellow Goo claim vs. Metal Sonic's PGO claim and how it relates to Black Light Day and decide I believe MS to be more town-ish than TIP so I re-nominate TIP, Metal Sonic nominates TIP, saying it's a "no brainer."

There's the play-by-play for ya.
"You. I am going to bury you. I am going to bury you and erect an icecream stand on your grave. And all the kids will love that you're dead because they get ice cream. Also your tombstone will say 'here lies a cheeky scumbag.'" - Papa Zito

What if you knew way more about the game state Day 1?
THE LAB 4 is live!
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4328 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:02 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4326, zoraster wrote:Night resolution order is in the opening posts.
Would the player action of sending at item to another player be considered 0. Special or 6. Miscellaneous?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4329 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:36 am

Post by Bulbazak »

Starting my catchups with this game first.
In post 4125, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 4028, Bulbazak wrote:Actually, do you think Brian may have been using your reads as a way to appear like he was scumhunting while not actually doing so?
I spent a lot of my time looking at Muffin so I could develop a read on him and work with him, so sure. But I don't think that's anything outside of the norm.
I can't recall anything from you outside of you advocating Muffin's reads.
In post 4166, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 4077, Bulbazak wrote:How did you have yellow goo on BLD? I thought you had blue.
Where am I meant to have gotten blue from?
From when you were JK'd n2. It would explain the lack of a second kill.
In post 4167, Juls wrote:
In post 1185, Bulbazak wrote:
Bulbazak's Hierarchy of Reads (D2)

Town

Venmar

Talah

Farside22

Iecerint

AGar

Oversoul

Kublai Khan

PeregrineV

Null/Town

Juls

BROseidon
Mnemonicdevice

ActionDan

Prof Fridays

Null

xRECKONERx

DeathNote

Null/Scum

Brian Skies
DeltaWave
ZMuffinMan

Scum

Aronis
TheIrishPope

Papa Zito
Scum found. Lots of interactions with all the scum (I will try to lay these out shortly) and this is a lot like what I would expect to see from a scum list. One town, one scum, and 2 NULL.
First, I follow no particular pattern of where I place my scum buddies on my reads list when I'm scum. If you can meta dive into my past games and prove me wrong, go right ahead, but you'll find that they appear all over the place depending on how I believe my town self would read them. Second, I stated afterward that I wasn't comfortable with this list, making it just my general impressions going into d2. I did a lot of analysis on the following days to refine my reads. Why didn't you look at those?
In post 4167, Juls wrote: Before I dive too deep into this, is there any reason Bulba is immune from suspicion?
The Farside kill should do it. I had yellow goo going into that night, so how could I kill farside, not leave yellow goo, but still pick up blue goo for the Shadow kill? I would have had to make myself goo immune 2 nights in a row, yet somehow get blue goo on the night I killed Shadow, which is unlikely, seeing as any sort of action that would do so would come AFTER the kill.
In post 4169, Aronis wrote:Sounds good.

VOTE: Bulbazak
This is the same sort of opportunistic move I'd expect to see from Aronis-scum after LotR.
In post 4179, Aronis wrote:You see, I have been actively going after and finding scum this whole game. Plus I got cleared by the fake cop and tracker.
:neutral:
In post 4184, Venmar wrote:I'm going to go cry about the fact this game is really confusing night wise, and that scum stand a chance at winning.
At this moment we have 4 players that are essentially conf. town and 3 that need to be sorted. Even if we mislynch 2 days in a row, as long as we don't lynch out of that group of 4 (Magua, MS, CD, and myself), we should still be able to win this.
In post 4191, Aronis wrote:
In post 4190, Iecerint wrote:You don't think it's Fridays?
Idk about him. But I do know one thing: It's not me and the only way I shouldn't make it to LyLo is if I get nightkilled.
Yep, Aronis is scum.

On to page 169.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4330 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:34 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Goo is definitely the key and you guys should keep talking about it.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #4331 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:34 am

Post by zoraster »

Topic locked while analyzing.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #4332 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:48 am

Post by zoraster »

Metal Sonic the Vanilla Townie with
Yellow Goo
was modkilled

Sorry for the delay between the post and this. I wanted to check with my backup moderator to make sure this was the correct action.

Modkill of Town ends Day 9 Ghosts are hereby banished to the world of the dead again. It IS possible for DDLM to occur in lylo still, but not in regular play.

Night Deadline is Wednesday the 9th at 20:00 EDT

Please note that I am moving housing Tuesday and Wednesday, so my access may be sketchy. I SHOULD have internet Wednesday Night, but should and will when it comes to Time Warner are not the same.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #4333 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:09 pm

Post by zoraster »

Night 9 Results

Magua the Vanilla Townie with
Yellow Goo
and
Blue Goo
was killed

You know the drill! First person to roll these dice picks the cards.

Code: Select all

Regular: [dice]1d25[/dice] Lylo:[dice]1d14[/dice]

Spoiler: Cards
Regular
1 Player Choice
2 Player Choice
3 Player Choice
4 Player Choice
5 Player Choice
6 Player Choice
7 Geography
8 Geography
9 Geography
10 Mystery Card
11 Mystery Card
12 Mystery Card
13 Latency
14 Latency
15 Day Action
16 Day Action
17 Post...al Bomb.
18 Post...al Bomb.
19 Modified Savior
20 Modified Savior
21 New Thread
22 Time of Night
23 Always On
24 Vi's Cry_Wolf
25 RedCoyote's Two Room

Lylo
1 No Quick Lynches
2 No Quick Lynches
3 No Quick Lynches
4 3 Player Shootout/Normal Day
5 3 Player Shootout/Normal Day
6 3 Player Shootout/Normal Day
7 Two Players Added
8 Normal Day
9 Dia De Los Muertos, Lylo Version
10 Normal Day
11 Normal Day
12 Normal Day
13 Normal Day
14 Normal Day

Today is Vote for Everyone Day! You may vote for anyone and everyone, but you may not vote for anyone more than once. To unvote, you must indicate who you are unvoting or it won't count

Day 10

Aronis ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 3 )

Brian Skies ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 3 )

Bulbazak ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 3 )

Cheery Dog ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 3 )

Prof Fridays ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 3 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 5 )
Brian Skies Aronis Prof Fridays Bulbazak Cheery Dog

Total Votes ( 5 )

Needed to Lynch [ 3 ]

DeadlineDeadline is July 23 at 20:00 EDT --- Time Until Deadline: (expired on 2014-07-23 20:00:00)
Current Active Event:
Vote for Everyone
Tomorrow's Event:
To be Drawn
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4334 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:15 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

Regular:
Original Roll String: 1d25
1 25-Sided Dice: (21) = 21
Lylo:
Original Roll String: 1d14
1 14-Sided Dice: (5) = 5

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4335 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:55 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

Going to address this, because it's BS.

In post 4239, Prof Fridays wrote:Short summary of Bulbazak's ISO:

[1]
Bulba
saur
zak was trying to get Zito lynched Day 1, but then sort of hopped over to qwints just 4 posts after voting PZ, though he continued to assert Papa Zito was scum/qwints' scumbuddy after that.
[2]
He rather gave up on Papa Zito shortly after the start of Day 2 in favor of TIP.
[3]
Questions a lot of Muffin's Nacho-scum claims; he seems to be upset Muffin is linking them together.
[4]
Getting real defensive with Muffin.
[5]
Now somewhat suddenly (though explainably) on Papa Zito's side with the Nacho wagon.
[6]
Votes TIP after Nacho's appeal. Argues that allowing Nacho an extra night would be good. Nacho is lynched anyway without Bulbazak on the wagon.
[7]
Day 3 begins with another TIP vote.
[8]
"I'm not touching an AD lynch with a 10-foot pole."
[9]
mnemonic D3 lynch and Zito D4 lynch follow without much from Bulba.

[10]
All of the scum lynches were pretty much forced: Nacho's slip, talah's follow on mnemonic and his weak claim, Papa Zito's Blue Goo, and
[11]
Bulbazak was even not on one of those wagons.
[12]
A lot of Muffin's arguments from Day 2 seem pretty valid in terms of the qwints/TIP voting patterns.
[13]
Personally, I think Bulbazak is a good candidate for last scum.

[1] This is a half truth. It's true that I was voting Papa Zito prior to Qwints, and it is true that I switched 4 posts after my previous Papa Zito vote. However, you leave out that the vote in question was actually my second vote on PZ, as I had switched to Aronis earlier in the day and had then switched back after a back and forth with Muffin. There were actually a total of 21 posts between my first PZ vote (my first serious vote in the game) and my Qwints vote. There were 23 posts between my first post in the game and my Qwints vote, which is nearly a quarter of my entire ISO. There's also the matter that the Qwints vote was near deadline, meaning that it was a compromise on a more viable wagon. But do continue to try to misrepresent my d1 play as being shorter and shallower than it actually was.

[2] TIP was a scumread I had in d1, and he made some actions on d2 that I found incredibly scummy and worth pursuing. However, I didn't just start the day out voting TIP, as you are trying to suggest. I actually started the day voting Papa Zito and moved to TIP after his subsequent actions.

[3] I had no clue how Muffin was getting his Nacho read and was inquiring into it. What's so unusual about that?

[4] He was a scumread of mine. So, yeah.

[5] Papa Zito made a good point, and I was more willing to give him the benefit of the doubt after Muffin's huge wall post concerning me.

[6] TIP was who I was voting before Nacho, and since Nacho had claimed a role that could possibly confirm him as town, I of course unvoted him and allowed him the room. I did not have Muffin's experience with Nacho, and regardless, it is good play. As for Nacho appealing to me, that actually points more towards him trying to manipulate me more than anything else, and it has to do with our past game experience, notably, NY 171, where he replaced in and had barely gotten to post before he was mislynched.

[7] Is it really that surprising that I'm voting my top scumread?

[8] AD had been found to visit the claimed PGO, which is a stupid decision for scum to make. I felt that was essentially proof of him being town and MS being scum.

[9] I made 19 posts during those two days, which, as you recall, almost rivals the posts in d1.

[10] How were the scum lynches forced? This seems more like complaining on your part.

[11] Wrong! I was on every one of those wagons. I jumped off of Nacho for claim reasons, but I was on the Mnemonic wagon, and I led the Papa Zito wagon.

[12] It looks like you're leaving out the Papa Zito voting patterns, which was a big part of his case. In fact, after PZ was lynched and flipped scum, I yelled out "Suck it Muffin!", because it essentially vindicated my reads. I was hoping I was right on TIP, but you can't have everything.

[13] This feels tacked on and forced.

Vote Prof Fridays

I'm not going to need those extra votes.

Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #4336 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:25 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Damn people's inability to proper paraphase. (but then I don't know why people want others to post all that information anyway)
Oh well it saves me wanting to still lynch metal sonic because I always want to regardless.

New thread sounds dangerous.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #4337 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:04 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 4336, Cheery Dog wrote:Damn people's inability to proper paraphase. (but then I don't know why people want others to post all that information anyway)
Oh well it saves me wanting to still lynch metal sonic because I always want to regardless.

If we mislynch today, we're going to a shootout. No 'new thread' for us.
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4338 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:25 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Just a heads up: I'm going to be out for the majority of today and all of tomorrow.
I've got a research paper to finish today, and I'll be at a conference all day tomorrow. I wanted to at least respond to Bulbazak before I go off the grid.

In post 4335, Bulbazak wrote:Going to address this, because it's BS.

First off, let's understand that my intention with summarizing your ISO was to find scummy patterns, naturally. You're forced to call it BS, so I'm not really concerned with that attack.

Prof Fridays wrote:
[1]
Bulba
saur
zak was trying to get Zito lynched Day 1, but then sort of hopped over to qwints just 4 posts after voting PZ, though he continued to assert Papa Zito was scum/qwints' scumbuddy after that.
Bulbazak wrote:
[1]
This is a half truth. It's true that I was voting Papa Zito prior to Qwints, and it is true that I switched 4 posts after my previous Papa Zito vote. However, you leave out that the vote in question was actually my second vote on PZ, as I had switched to Aronis earlier in the day and had then switched back after a back and forth with Muffin. There were actually a total of 21 posts between my first PZ vote (my first serious vote in the game) and my Qwints vote. There were 23 posts between my first post in the game and my Qwints vote, which is nearly a quarter of my entire ISO. There's also the matter that the Qwints vote was near deadline, meaning that it was a compromise on a more viable wagon. But do continue to try to misrepresent my d1 play as being shorter and shallower than it actually was.

I'm willing to concede that. I have no qualms with that.

Prof Fridays wrote:
[2]
He rather gave up on Papa Zito shortly after the start of Day 2 in favor of TIP.
Bulbazak wrote:
[2]
TIP was a scumread I had in d1, and he made some actions on d2 that I found incredibly scummy and worth pursuing. However, I didn't just start the day out voting TIP, as you are trying to suggest. I actually started the day voting Papa Zito and moved to TIP after his subsequent actions.

I implied that you were gunning for PZ initially then switched to TIP ("shortly
after
the start of Day 2"), but whatever. TIP was an easy target.

Prof Fridays wrote:
[3]
Questions a lot of Muffin's Nacho-scum claims; he seems to be upset Muffin is linking them together.
Bulbazak wrote:
[3]
I had no clue how Muffin was getting his Nacho read and was inquiring into it. What's so unusual about that?

Unusual? Oh, nothing. I didn't say that was
unusual
. The real deal-breaker for me is Muffin was linking you to Nacho as scum, and you got all upset about it (which you failed to respond to), and it makes sense that your questioning of Nacho-scum was to suppress suspicion, so I'm basically agreeing with Muffin - I think his assertion is still valid.

Prof Fridays wrote:
[4]
Getting real defensive with Muffin.
Bulbazak wrote:
[4]
He was a scumread of mine. So, yeah.

Oh, yeah? Well, during that whole time I stated publicly that Muffin was my top town read, and it didn't seem like anyone was backing you up (certainly your scumbuddies wouldn't unless there was town support), so I'm not sure how you deduced scum-Muffin, and, in fact, you actually got a wagon going on
yourself

Prof Fridays wrote:
[5]
Now somewhat suddenly (though explainably) on Papa Zito's side with the Nacho wagon.
Bulbazak wrote:
[5]
Papa Zito made a good point, and I was more willing to give him the benefit of the doubt after Muffin's huge wall post concerning me.

*shrugs*

Prof Fridays wrote:
[6]
Votes TIP after Nacho's appeal. Argues that allowing Nacho an extra night would be good. Nacho is lynched anyway without Bulbazak on the wagon.
Bulbazak wrote:
[6]
TIP was who I was voting before Nacho, and since Nacho had claimed a role that could possibly confirm him as town, I of course unvoted him and allowed him the room. I did not have Muffin's experience with Nacho, and regardless, it is good play. As for Nacho appealing to me, that actually points more towards him trying to manipulate me more than anything else, and it has to do with our past game experience, notably, NY 171, where he replaced in and had barely gotten to post before he was mislynched.

I saw it as a pardon from Nacho for you to defend him at that point - that, or a last-ditch attempt to make a scumbuddy look town before his inevitable death (notice he didn't really fight after that), so the argument is basically WIFOM. Also, arguing specifically for "just one more night" seems scummy to me.

Prof Fridays wrote:
[7]
Day 3 begins with another TIP vote.
Bulbazak wrote:
[7]
Is it really that surprising that I'm voting my top scumread?

Again, TIP was easy.

Prof Fridays wrote:
[8]
"I'm not touching an AD lynch with a 10-foot pole."
Bulbazak wrote:
[8]
AD had been found to visit the claimed PGO, which is a stupid decision for scum to make. I felt that was essentially proof of him being town and MS being scum.

Or perhaps he felt like Metal Sonic was lying (as did most people, especially given BROseidon's claim), and he thought MS was trying to cover something up. Perhaps he completely forgot MS's PGO claim, since not much attention was drawn to it, really.

Prof Fridays wrote:
[9]
mnemonic D3 lynch and Zito D4 lynch follow without much from Bulba.
Bulbazak wrote:
[9]
I made 19 posts during those two days, which, as you recall, almost rivals the posts in d1.

Nothing much notable, anyway.

Prof Fridays wrote:
[10]
All of the scum lynches were pretty much forced: Nacho's slip, talah's follow on mnemonic and his weak claim, Papa Zito's Blue Goo, and
Bulbazak wrote:
[10]
How were the scum lynches forced? This seems more like complaining on your part.

What are you talking about? Like, Nacho and mnemonic were as blatantly scum as you could theoretically get from Nacho's slip and talah's follow/mnemonic's weak claim that you'd be stupid not to vote for them, and you
were
forced to vote Papa Zito Day 4 because the lynch pool came down to you and Papa Zito.

Prof Fridays wrote:
[11]
Bulbazak was even not on one of those wagons.
Bulbazak wrote:
[11]
Wrong! I was on every one of those wagons. I jumped off of Nacho for claim reasons, but I was on the Mnemonic wagon, and I led the Papa Zito wagon.

Did I not recognize that you were on the Nacho wagon? I wouldn't contradict myself in the same block of text; I was talking about the fact that you were not on the Nacho wagon when he was lynched.

Prof Fridays wrote:
[12]
A lot of Muffin's arguments from Day 2 seem pretty valid in terms of the qwints/TIP voting patterns.
Bulbazak wrote:
[12]
It looks like you're leaving out the Papa Zito voting patterns, which was a big part of his case. In fact, after PZ was lynched and flipped scum, I yelled out "Suck it Muffin!", because it essentially vindicated my reads. I was hoping I was right on TIP, but you can't have everything.

Not much to say here.

Prof Fridays wrote:
[13]
Personally, I think Bulbazak is a good candidate for last scum.
Bulbazak wrote:
[13]
This feels tacked on and forced.

K.

Bulbazak wrote:
Vote Prof Fridays

I'm not going to need those extra votes.

Interesting that your last post said "Yep, Aronis is scum" then suddenly you've flipped to me as if this has struck a convicting chord.

I'm still not beyond Aronis' being scum, but I personally find you more scummy.

VOTE: Bulbazak
"You. I am going to bury you. I am going to bury you and erect an icecream stand on your grave. And all the kids will love that you're dead because they get ice cream. Also your tombstone will say 'here lies a cheeky scumbag.'" - Papa Zito

What if you knew way more about the game state Day 1?
THE LAB 4 is live!
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #4339 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:18 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 4337, Aronis wrote:
In post 4336, Cheery Dog wrote:Damn people's inability to proper paraphase. (but then I don't know why people want others to post all that information anyway)

If we mislynch today, we're going to a shootout. No 'new thread' for us.

Well that sounds funner.

However I don't really want to get to lylo.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #4340 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:30 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Actually where did Metal Sonic get his blue goo from?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #4341 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:31 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

nevermind me, I'm read the wrong flip when I came in again today.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4342 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:07 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Will catch up later today.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4343 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:06 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Still don't think it's bulba.

It's probably just Prof Fridays in all honesty.

Vote: Prof Fridays

Not interested in voting anyone else.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #4344 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:07 pm

Post by Aronis »

Any1 need to say anything before I hammer Fridays?

Tomorrow, do not shoot right away, guys.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4345 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:09 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

I'd like to read through his post and respond to it, although it might take a couple of days, since I'm distracted atm.

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #4346 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:11 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 10

Bulbazak ( 1 )
Prof Fridays
[/color]
(L - 2 )

*** Prof Fridays ( 2 ) ***
Bulbazak
Brian Skies
[/color]
(L - 1 )

Not Voting ( 2 )
Aronis Cheery Dog

Total Votes ( 5 )

Needed to Lynch [ 3 ]

DeadlineDeadline is July 23 at 20:00 EDT --- Time Until Deadline: (expired on 2014-07-23 20:00:00)
Current Active Event:
Vote for Everyone
Tomorrow's Event:
Regular: New Thread Lylo: 3 person shootout
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #4347 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:53 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 4345, Bulbazak wrote:I'd like to read through his post and respond to it, although it might take a couple of days, since I'm distracted atm.

I haven't read your original post or his replyu and I'm unlikely to bother reading your reply to his reply. (unless the game doesn't end), but I'll leave it for you to respond to if you really want to.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #4348 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:54 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 4344, Aronis wrote:Any1 need to say anything before I hammer Fridays?

VOTE: Arnois
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4349 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:29 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 4348, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 4344, Aronis wrote:Any1 need to say anything before I hammer Fridays?

VOTE: Arnois

You're really going to make me explore this again, aren't you?

I agree that Aronis' post is terrible and extremely scummy. But I've had a scumread on Prof Fridays for most of this game and would love nothing more than to watch him flip scum.

Is there anything else about Aronis that you think might indicate scum? Or do you just think this is him scum-slipping?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”