Mini 444 - Reverse Mafia Vanilla (Stopped)

KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #24 (isolation #0) » Tue May 15, 2007 5:19 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

Just saying I'm here. Will read in more detail probably tonight or tomorrow.
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #44 (isolation #1) » Wed May 16, 2007 5:30 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

So ehm... why is all the random stuff dropped on me? It absolutly makes no sense.

The one that's giving me the most pro-town vibes so far:
Good Karma: Yosarian2 + Loudmouthlee

And for now:
Placeholder vote: KaleiÐoscøpe
until the alternatives start to drop,

Furthmore, I'm just going to note that i'm most likely not giving anyone bad karma as it doesn't make any sense gamewise. Good karma reflects possible revival targets, bad karma provides nothing. I will only use it if I'm 100% against reviving one player.

That's all for now.
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #95 (isolation #2) » Tue May 29, 2007 4:01 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

I should be reading this game again... soon.
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #110 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:12 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

I don't think that I've got anything to bring up now to stir up discussion a bit. I keep my vote on myself, as I know I am a townie.
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #113 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:02 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

Can we have a mass prod, mod?
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #140 (isolation #5) » Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:54 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

I'm having a hard time making the switch in my mind from voting for people because they are scummy to vote for people because they look the most pro-town. I'm usually better at this when there are corpses spread among the floor, but I'm going to try nonetheless.

All-in-All, I'm having most faith in Logisticus now (as in, being town). The way he posts seems most townie so far, without any rush, hasted agressiveness, and some very decent points.

Loudmouthlee, as it's name presents, seems to be a bit to agressive on all what happens. I'm having my doubts about whether this would be a way to mislead us to believe he tries to do good for the town, just by posting very frequently. For now, I wouldn't like to take the risk. Also, the way he reacted early game towards Relph seems scummy in my eyes, as he felt sorry for not attacking him heavier immediatly, which he does in his second post.

Vel-Rahn koon gives me good vibes. He would be my second choice as for revival. the things he posted so far have been things I can agree on.

Yosarian2... the things that happened around him early game, combined with the way he posts don't give me faith in his revival. To me, he's being more agressive to the bad karma's while we instead should focus towards the good (a.k.a. voting). Also, the fact that he got votes so quickly makes me a bit hesistant to revive him (yet)

yellowbounder gives me mixed feelings. My gut is telling me he is scum trying to act as a townie. He's really trying to breeze the game to life with discussion points and stuff. On the other hand, the way he shouts that he's a townie and asks votecounts pretty frequent at this stage of the game is something my scumalarm doesn't like. The way he takes care of this game so far hasn't really given me a calm feeling.

Zindaras hasn't been acting the townie way I'm used from him. For now, I'm not in for reviving him right now, as the posts he made have not made my opinion clear on him yet.

Deadwinchester leaves me blank so far. As I've never played a game with him, I don't know how he usually plays, but the way I see it so far, he likes to lean on the gas pannel. So far, undecided.

johhan smells scummy. He's mainly joining the crowd mostly. Not my n1 revival patient, by far not.

Relph seems to me like a target the scum wanted to give little credit. The way I see it, he is a townie where the scum puked over so they have one townie less to care about. Make him as scummy as hell about one argument, so he won't be a revival candidate.

Machiavellian-Mafia has posted to less. Same for OvertheUnder.

Good Karma: Logisticus

Scopeyboy, get your game together, man. Noone's going to revive you if you act like that.
I don't think my priority lies in ressurecting myself, but reviving townies in general.

That's it for now. I hope my opinion so far is clear enough for the others.
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #142 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:14 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

I think bad karma on day 1 has no relevance yet. The fact that we have not revived yet means the karma's mean very little so far.
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #148 (isolation #7) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:39 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

[quote="Yosarian2"][quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"]I think bad karma on day 1 has no relevance yet. The fact that we have not revived yet means the karma's mean very little so far.[/quote]

Why is that? I think it's very important to keep track, right from the start of the game, who we find scummy and why. I often find my day 1 instints on who is scum are pretty good, and so if we talk about who we find scummy now, it will definatly help us figure out who to revive and who not to revive both today and over the course of the game. Not only that, but the only way we're going to figure out alignments is through player interaction, and a major part of player interaction is attacking and defending people; even without lynches, we can and should still attack and defend.

If a pro-town player things he sees something that looks suspicious, why shouldn't he say so? If we didn't have karma, I'd just use FOS's instead, but Karma's even better because we have the added advantage of the mod keeping a karma count to help us see what the majority of the town thinks at any given point of any given day.[/quote]Excuse me for my tunnel vision. I was looking from the revival point of view, not from the player linking to player point of view. In that point of view, it does make more sense to do so.
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #168 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:31 pm

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

I find this game truelly hard to play, really. I still stand by my previous stances in my latest post though.

Also, a VC would be nice.
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #220 (isolation #9) » Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:51 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

Replace me please. My motivation to continue this game is not around anymore

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”