Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

this really has nothing to do with the game, but I recently bought a 4g phone and it is hard as fuck to play Mafia on it.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:40 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

Boys, the dick measuring contest is off in the corner.

Can we stick to scumhunting please? For instance, why do we have a bunch of lurksacks sitting on shos who have done nothing to forward that wagon when we have Young and Beautiful posting shit content?

- Venus Fly Trap -
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:05 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 925, Nero Cain wrote:this really has nothing to do with the game, but I recently bought a 4g phone and it is hard as fuck to play Mafia on it.
Yeah I just did the same thing not too long ago. I miss my old one.
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:20 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

I think we shouldn't speculate too much on whether Inuyasha could be scum in flavor. People's biases on this point could potentially out likely PRs.

- Iec
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:43 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

AngryIcerink, I'm not speculating based on flavor exactly. That one question, answered truthfully, should be all I need for now.

- Venus Fly Trap -
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:04 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

I was responding to beastcharizard's question about whether Inuyasha could be scum because he was occasionally evil, etc.

- Iec
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:17 pm

Post by shos »

I cant post?
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:18 pm

Post by shos »

In post 904, Nero Cain wrote:Shos also needs to explain what he was hoping to accomplish by lurking it up.
I am obviously not lurking on purpose
I just couldnt get in the game. Still trying.
In post 907, Egg wrote: Shos, you said you were claiming and only gave a character name. You don't get to do that and then call someone out for fishing when they ask for more.
I nameclaimed. There was no reason tp fully claim. And that was definitely fishing because after seeing my nameclaim one really should not be askibg for more. As quote by me from post 400 something: i wont even need to claim.
In post 919, beastcharizard wrote:Aren't there multiple versions of Inuyasha? I am pretty sure he was evil at one point.
that's reallt far fetching imo.
In post 920, Birds of Prey wrote:shos, does your role PM say anything about demons? If so what? Do not quote.

- Venus Fly Trap -
im on phonr ill get it soon
In post 928, AngryIcerink wrote:I think we shouldn't speculate too much on whether Inuyasha could be scum in flavor. People's biases on this point could potentially out likely PRs.

- Iec
this guybis so fucking town

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:18 pm

Post by shos »

Oh lol android phone smileys make an sql error on sote

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:24 pm

Post by shos »

And yeah I do have some shit about demons. It tells me whether i count as a demon or not - i wont say cuz i have no idea what this means - and something more that I...well ive no idea. Thats why i said i probably wont get killed even if i claim. I mean, I wouldnt kill me, lol. Not yet at least.

Also from examining my role pm i can infer that the other scumteam is undead. I think it could be something like bad demons vs undead vs good demons/humans or something, but thats jist speculation.

Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:04 pm

Post by Majiffy »

893 shos doesnt believe his own claim.
Post above shos slips scum, confirms multiball.

Stop being dumb, people.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 932, shos wrote:I am obviously not lurking on purpose
I just couldnt get in the game. Still trying.
Yeah, I mean, just to me that whole "there's no content in the game!" seemed so fabricated.

+

The fishing thing you are voting me for? Totes bunk man. The only thing I asked was why are you lurking so if you are town you should stop voting your team and help me kill scum abomination or ice.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:09 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 934, shos wrote: Also from examining my role pm i can infer that the
other
scumteam is undead.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:25 pm

Post by shos »

In post 879, Nero Cain wrote:So shos...you are an important town pr...so why the active lurking and junk?
Dont try tl tell mr this is not fishing. I never claimed to be a pr, neither important. By saying this you provoke a reaction about it.

And ffs, I explained my lurking like a thousand times. Anyone who knows me (which is like 90% of the peeps here) should no that i am HYP as scum.

@maj:
I dont believe myself.? What.?
And re: other scumteam: someone said that one scumteam is Naraku & assistants or something. So the othrt is undead.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 938, shos wrote:Dont try tl tell mr this is not fishing. I never claimed to be a pr, neither important. By saying this you provoke a reaction about it.
fool please. I'm not the only one that took your "teehee, not gonna get lynched when I claim" as a pr softclaim + you are claiming the games main character but even if I was wrong to infer you are a pr my 879 is in no way fishing. This is starting to look like that crap you pulled on me in that game we played together.

AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:45 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

The only undead person I know of in the flavor is Kikyo, though I don't know the flavor very well. I don't think Kikyo really has enough people associated with her to make a scumteam, and she's as likely to be neutral or town as scum I think.

I point this out because it may be that the undead stuff may be a characteristic of particular players regardless of alignment. Or there may be an undead faction I'm not familiar with in the flavor.

- Iec
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:45 am

Post by shos »

That game? Lol we played many times mate

You should have realized that it wasnt a crumb from that 400something post and from THE FUCKING NAMECLAIM. Instead, you saw my nameclaim and ignored it to further inquire about 'an jmportant pr'.

Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:57 am

Post by Young and Beautiful »

In post 926, Birds of Prey wrote:Boys, the dick measuring contest is off in the corner.

Can we stick to scumhunting please? For instance, why do we have a bunch of lurksacks sitting on shos who have done nothing to forward that wagon when we have Young and Beautiful posting shit content?

- Venus Fly Trap -
Speak for yourself, dearie~ :*

In other news, I don't have any flavor knowledge whatsoever.

- b -
WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL? ... (I KNOW YOU WILL)
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:48 am

Post by Egg »

Shos, to me, nameclaiming is like saying "I'm in the game. There, I claimed."

Majiffy, I noticed that too lol

Kinda tempted to move back to Shos...
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:54 am

Post by shos »

yes, usually, but in this case, I AM THE GAME. I mean there's like literally no way inuyasha is the bad guy. there aren't enoug good guys if he is.

geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:25 am

Post by geists »

In post 944, shos wrote:yes, usually, but in this case, I AM THE GAME. I mean there's like literally no way inuyasha is the bad guy. there aren't enoug good guys if he is.
How about doing something that advances the game instead of arguing whether you're a virtual flavor-IC?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:30 am

Post by shos »

read last two pages again and vote NC

beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:36 am

Post by beastcharizard »

I didn't get any flavor in my role PM.

@Egg:

I think rhaego is scum. Nero is playing what I think Town Nero plays like but someone said they could be sorted out later so I figured once everyone else sees scum Nero we can take him out. Rhaego is our best shot at hitting scum imo though.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:01 am

Post by Egg »

In post 944, shos wrote:yes, usually, but in this case, I AM THE GAME. I mean there's like literally no way inuyasha is the bad guy. there aren't enoug good guys if he is.
Flavor arguments will convince me 0% of the time.

Beast, why is Rhaego scum? There are reasons not from his play why I think he is town, but I want to see your case.
Moogle Dance Troupe
Moogle Dance Troupe
Goon
Moogle Dance Troupe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:12 am

Post by Moogle Dance Troupe »

Ok, so flavor gaming for a second. Firstly, inuyasha is not a flavor IC. Frozen and Tales of Vesperia mafia featured the primary protagonist as a scum fake-claim (and that's just off the top of my head, it actually seems quite common for mods to leave out an extremely main-ish character(s) for fake-claims).

Next, inuyasha
could
be a weak role. In xenosaga, kos-mos and shion were both vanilla. This is probably not such a game, though.

Thirdly, it's not the case that there "aren't enough good characters." We're town aligned and are not really a good guy/girl. There are
many
characters who are "nicer" than our flavor, so there's really no shortage of town related flavors.

In any case, shos play really reminds me of myself in xenosaga. I don't understand what inuyasha could possibly have to do with the undead, other than kikyo, though. Kikyo SK? Post 90 is still weird in that it sets up a flavor-IC claim while arguing that flavor probably doesn't matter, but meh.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Squirrel Girl

-kagami

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”