geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:04 pm

Post by geists »

In post 648, Nero Cain wrote:PV and Mantis being lurksacks doesn't necessarily strike me as scummy.
I didn't know they are Birds of Prey. Makes sense, though. Not quite as concerning.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

That's just kinda an educated guess but even then I think there are much better d1 lynches.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:13 pm

Post by geists »

I just want data, mostly.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but if you prod them for content then the game isn't advancing organically. Who are you scum reading so far?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Abomination
Abomination
Goon
Abomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:17 pm

Post by Abomination »

I blasted you because you arbitary picked 10 players and said "we should lynch them". It's fake as hell. You put a player on it who hadn't posted and then when that was pointed out went "Oh shit, I better come up with a reason". Your reads are FAKE. Everyone, Nero has FAKE reads. When he tries to point out I'm scum for blasting him for scumreading Shos, before his fake readslist in #423, he makes exactly one comment about Shos. Specifically he says "Which scumteam are you on Shos?". And never talks about him again. There is NO PROGRESSION to his reads. His ISO doesn't contain ONE SINGLE REASON why he thinks Shos is scum. If you search for "Shos" in his ISO, it comes up 14 times. Most of those times are within a quote and his fake reads list. Not one instance of "Shos is scum because of X". He's fake. Do it for Kasuki. Same thing. No mention of why Kasuki is in his reads list. Nor Sakura (who is a PL lol). Nor Majiffy. It's funny, the only playerslot Nero has given reasons for anyone, is mine, because I called him out on his bullshit. Nero is fake. Nero is scum.

Nero votes please. He's caught scum, and he's flailing.
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:27 pm

Post by geists »

In post 653, Nero Cain wrote:but if you prod them for content then the game isn't advancing organically. Who are you scum reading so far?
xofelf is my strongest scumread.

maybe Y&B, maybe Clyton, maybe AngryIceRink (but that read is starting to fade a little).

Tons of nulls I have no idea how to sort if they don't post more.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:31 pm

Post by ProHawk »

What would you like me to post ffery?
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:34 pm

Post by geists »

ProHawk wrote:What would you like me to post ffery?
I haven't called you out. You've posted enough that I have a tentative read.

I'll eventually freak out if you don't ask more questions and scumhunt more, but that's true of everyone in every game.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:37 pm

Post by Egg »

Just so everyone knows, I work 7am to 11pm the next two days (and I'm supposed to be there by like 630 at the lastest) and have stuff to take care of the next day so I'll probably fall behind again.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:47 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 657, geists wrote:I haven't called you out. You've posted enough that I have a tentative read.
That's fine, but I am here (but not caught up), so lets bounce reads. I see you voting xofelf, walk me through that.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:16 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 468, shos wrote:You will never lynch me if I claim. Lets halt at that.
In post 478, shos wrote: I won't get lynched or killed actually. it's just useless lol. I won't even need to claim -_-; but seriously, why am I being voted.? anyone at all..?
I don't think anyone commented on these. We need to challenge this soft-claim.
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:17 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

I find it very strange that AP posting scummy things makes people think we are town.

Oh brave new world that has such people in it.

AP thought Nero's page 2 stuff was pretty unnatural almost immediately upon replacing in, particularly re: Abomination. I found his list ala what abom just mentioned above had funky people on it, but I have some irrational affection for Nero, so I don't like lynching him til later. /iecnerofeelings

-Iec
Abomination
Abomination
Goon
Abomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:18 pm

Post by Abomination »

I like Nero too. But we'd all like him much better as flipped scum. At least keep it in mind.
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:21 pm

Post by geists »

In post 659, ProHawk wrote:
In post 657, geists wrote:I haven't called you out. You've posted enough that I have a tentative read.
That's fine, but I am here (but not caught up), so lets bounce reads. I see you voting xofelf, walk me through that.
- felt off as a reaction to an rvs vote.

- contradicts 46 in that xofelf says she doesn't react to rvs votes after reacting to one.

- feels a little defensive. I probably wouldn't be concerned about it if not for the way 46 and 73 struck me.

She's also soft-defended Abomination argued against a policy lynch, but the concern looks premature, maybe contrived. Overall she feels jumpy and defensive.

Klick townreads her for something that I don't understand, and I don't think he's explained it yet.
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:23 pm

Post by geists »

In post 661, AngryIcerink wrote:I find it very strange that AP posting scummy things makes people think we are town.

Oh brave new world that has such people in it.
Who are you referring to?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:26 pm

Post by Egg »

Unvote, Vote xofelf
Moogle Dance Troupe
Moogle Dance Troupe
Goon
Moogle Dance Troupe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:35 pm

Post by Moogle Dance Troupe »

In post 660, ProHawk wrote:
In post 468, shos wrote:You will never lynch me if I claim. Lets halt at that.
In post 478, shos wrote: I won't get lynched or killed actually. it's just useless lol. I won't even need to claim -_-; but seriously, why am I being voted.? anyone at all..?
I don't think anyone commented on these. We need to challenge this soft-claim.
This is the only reason I'm not unvoted, I pretty much just want him to pop it at this point.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:43 pm

Post by Egg »

Day 1 probably isn't the time for that.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So you don't want to lynch him 'cause he's a claimed pr?

Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:51 pm

Post by Kagami »

I interpret his play as belonging to a specific character-PR combo, and I see no real harm in confirming that.
Moogle Dance Troupe
Moogle Dance Troupe
Goon
Moogle Dance Troupe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:51 pm

Post by Moogle Dance Troupe »

In post 669, Kagami wrote:I interpret his play as belonging to a specific character-PR combo, and I see no real harm in confirming that.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:56 pm

Post by ActionDan »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Xofelf
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 654, Abomination wrote:When he tries to point out I'm scum for blasting him for scumreading Shos
I see that you are now backtracking from claiming that I misrepped you.

I think it was clear that I was scum reading clyton, jiffy, and xofelf and that I wanted your slot dead. Infact, I was pretty much huffing and puffing about Clyton and Jiffy so I find it hard to believe that you'd ISO me miss that.
In post 101, Nero Cain wrote:Mhork/Jiffy/Clyton/xofelf maybe iece
^^^^
Why did you not fuss about this reads list?

kinda changed my mind on Mhork but his "Bone fussing about Nero's reads seems town" is pretty dumb. I
might
lynch him when you flip scum but I don't think Mhork being dumb is an alignment thing. + he doesn't understand that this is what you do as scum.

You yourself voted. Are you telling me that you LIED as town? Or if you had a scumread on Kat why are you up in arms about me scumreading Kat?

On the Hana thing, I'm super experienced, do you really think I'd fake a scumread on a player that hasn't posted? Fool please, if anything is fake its
THAT
'cause honestly, the fact you think scum would try and pull that off is lol.

You still play scum the same way you played as scum 6-7 years ago: fuss about Nero's reads list/discredit hi, lie, use the same tired line that I scumread people who disagree with me. I'm also agreeing with Y&B that the content for a monster hydra is lacking.

Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:58 pm

Post by Young and Beautiful »

Ah! Somebody claimed already? And I missed it?

Our fishing trip is going horribly! :x

- y -
WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL? ... (I KNOW YOU WILL)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

use better bait

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”