Open 560: Tit for Tat (Game Over, 4/12 alive)

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:32 pm

Post by T S O »

no literally no-one else fucking votes Malakittens. Do not do it or you'll be an idiot firstly, and secondly an idiot who will seriously incur my wrath.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:40 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

Mala, I also know that Mantis lurks as scum. If we'd drawn scum, I'd be fakeposting as her right now. I certainly would not be calling attention to the fact that she's lurking.

Malakittens is still town. Not sure why people are voting for her after her KB vote.
Scum is still N_M, xfda & Riddles, with an option of Justin if xfda doesn't pan out.
Ha͈̜͇̦͚i̭̖͕̭͍̫l̥̲̯ ̱̦͚̤P͓̦͎̳i̟̱z҉͚͈̖̖z̳͡a̶l͈̞̦̙c͖̥͔̮͓̣͎ơ̼̬͚̦̫a͇̪̹̠t̨̲ļ͈͚̼̰.̝̱̦͉
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:41 pm

Post by T S O »

do you have any meta of you fakeposting as Mantis as scum?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:42 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

We've never been scum together.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by T S O »

Has the hydra ever been scum?
-Marquis
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:45 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

And even if we had, I could just point to any game where we're scum together and say "I wrote all those posts". So meta not so useful here.
This hydra has never been scum.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:46 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 576, Krystal Bald wrote:Mala, I also know that Mantis lurks as scum. If we'd drawn scum, I'd be fakeposting as her right now. I certainly would not be calling attention to the fact that she's lurking.

Malakittens is still town. Not sure why people are voting for her after her KB vote.
Scum is still N_M, xfda & Riddles, with an option of Justin if xfda doesn't pan out.
Tbh the only hydra that has ever tricked me with her fake posting as each other was Bert trying to be Mollie. Not sure if you could pull that off. ;)
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:46 pm

Post by T S O »

*sigh*
-Marquis
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:53 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 581, Malakittens wrote:
In post 576, Krystal Bald wrote:Mala, I also know that Mantis lurks as scum. If we'd drawn scum, I'd be fakeposting as her right now. I certainly would not be calling attention to the fact that she's lurking.

Tbh the only hydra that has ever tricked me with her fake posting as each other was Bert trying to be Mollie. Not sure if you could pull that off. ;)
I spend like 8h a day talking to her. I'm pretty certain I could imitate her syntax.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:54 pm

Post by T S O »

I keep getting fucking scumreads and then people keep being town until I HAVE NO SCUMREADS LEFT.
-Marquis
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:55 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 584, T S O wrote:I keep getting fucking scumreads and then people keep being town until I HAVE NO SCUMREADS LEFT.
Have you read N_M's posts?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:57 pm

Post by T S O »

Okay, I simply don't know who scum are anymore. gdi.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:58 pm

Post by T S O »

Yeah, I have, and I keep getting walled by them right at the start where his first 3 posts or so are completely on the ball.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:00 pm

Post by T S O »

Elmo and Maru, I guess, but that's POE, not scumreads.
-Marquis
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:45 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 587, T S O wrote:Yeah, I have, and I keep getting walled by them right at the start where his first 3 posts or so are completely on the ball.
I can see how you'd like the post where he votes for HGH, but that should be nullified by the fact that he never follows up on his questions and instead leaves his vote on HGH for most of the day.
He never follows up on his question to me, and instead lets the two of us go at it for pages.
His reads list is weak. Don't think he's mentioned Elmo at any time before or after this post.
Jackal711
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:51 pm

Post by Jackal711 »

Everyone welcome Jackal711 who will be your moderator for the next few days while I am gone. Everyone do whatever he says. The flavor CYOA will continue when I get back. PM all questions, night actions, etc, to him. -- Triton

Greetings everyone. I will be stepping in as backup mod while uctriton is on vacation starting later today (Wednesday 7/2) through next Monday, the 7th.
The flavor portion of the game will be suspended until then.
Vote Count 1.9

Elmo TeH AzN (0) =
insanity018 (1) = Moonlight
Julatorium (1) = ElmoTeHAzN
Justin Playfair (0) =
Krystal Bald (3) = Not_Mafia Malakittens TSO
Malakittens (3) = Julatorium JustinPlayfair Maruchan
Maruchan (2) = xfdagentx42 Riddleton
Moonlight (1) = insanity018
Not_Mafia (1) = KrystalBald
Riddleton (1) =
T S O (0) =
xfdagentx42 (0) =

Not voting =

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is in (expired on 2014-07-05 01:30:00)
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:17 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 589, Krystal Bald wrote:He never follows up on his question to me, and instead lets the two of us go at it for pages.
His reads list is weak. Don't think he's mentioned Elmo at any time before or after this post.
Well our disagreement was basically "he was trolling", "no he wasn't" , so TSO is obviously better off answering that and other people are taking care of what I think about Elmo for me, nothing's slipped through the cracks that I felt the need to engage him on. Why are we only getting some sort of explanation for your reads now that you've been run up?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
xfdagentx42
xfdagentx42
Goon
xfdagentx42
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:47 pm

Post by xfdagentx42 »

Alright. Inactive for 2 days and this is what I got. Still, Insanity, Mala and Maruchan aremy scumlist, but I dont think so for now.
The fact is, I cant keep up if its weekday posts. That's my word, and I just sometimes sneak in to avoid getting prodded.

Anyway, why is KB guilty for you?

*@KB: are you scum*
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:54 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

For outing a PR after a townslip and a blatant softclaim and still pushing a scum angle on them for no discernible reason
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
insanity018
insanity018
Mafia Scum
insanity018
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:04 am

Post by insanity018 »

Hmm, I quite like Maruchan's catchup post and don't think that we should lynch him today.

I doubt Krystal Bald and Mala are both scum. I think KB is more likely due to the timing of their vote and then unvote on xdfa.

VOTE: Krystal Bald
xfdagentx42
xfdagentx42
Goon
xfdagentx42
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:06 am

Post by xfdagentx42 »

#curseit, almost made a good post right there.

Might make KB L-1, or Mala. Both of them sound really scummy. But I'll think about this.

P-edit. Hammer time.
UNVOTE: Maruchan
xfdagentx42
xfdagentx42
Goon
xfdagentx42
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:08 am

Post by xfdagentx42 »

Oh and reason, check N_M's post. I won't go for Mala today, but I don't knoww?
xfdagentx42
xfdagentx42
Goon
xfdagentx42
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:12 am

Post by xfdagentx42 »

Oh wait, its not hammer..

:fp: Remind me this is a 12P not 9P -.-
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:37 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 595, xfdagentx42 wrote:#curseit, almost made a good post right there.

Might make KB L-1, or Mala. Both of them sound really scummy. But I'll think about this.

P-edit. Hammer time.
UNVOTE: Maruchan
Lol, you are such a scumbag.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:40 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

When xfda flips scum tonight y'all better remember N_M's defense of that fakeass townslip.
Mantis has promised me that she will post tomorrow, so I'd appreciate no hammer until she can get in here to say whatever.

Return to “Completed Open Games”