Open 560: Tit for Tat (Game Over, 4/12 alive)

insanity018
insanity018
Mafia Scum
insanity018
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:23 am

Post by insanity018 »

Been busy all day. Will take a closer look at this tomorrow.

Are there any examples of this 'Amished tell' working? Maruchan's entry post seemed fairly standard to me.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:33 am

Post by Malakittens »

VOTE: KB
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:02 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 551, Malakittens wrote:VOTE: KB
This is because I haven't given you any cat gifs yet isn't it.
Ha͈̜͇̦͚i̭̖͕̭͍̫l̥̲̯ ̱̦͚̤P͓̦͎̳i̟̱z҉͚͈̖̖z̳͡a̶l͈̞̦̙c͖̥͔̮͓̣͎ơ̼̬͚̦̫a͇̪̹̠t̨̲ļ͈͚̼̰.̝̱̦͉
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:16 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

In post 552, Krystal Bald wrote:
Now I'm curious about this.
But we have 3 days till DL and I think we need to settle on something soon granted Im assuming its Maru
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:24 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Moonlight is probably town, it was a bad reaction test I can see why he thought it might work. In regards to Maru and Krystal, lynch one and have agent vig the other, if somehow neither if them are scum I'll be looking at Mala tomorrow
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Moonlight
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:17 am

Post by Moonlight »

Why on earth did Mala wagon hop there without a single word? We're not going to lynch anyone at this rate. >_<
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 554, Not_Mafia wrote:Moonlight is probably town, it was a bad reaction test
but
I can see why he thought it might work. In regards to Maru and Krystal, lynch one and have agent vig the other, if somehow neither if them are scum I'll be looking at Mala tomorrow
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Julatorium
Julatorium
Townie
Julatorium
Townie
Townie

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:25 am

Post by Julatorium »

This has been your biggest town read all game. Please explain this vote.
Juls and Moratorium
Hydraing in life since 2003
Justin Playfair
Justin Playfair
Goon
Justin Playfair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:46 am

Post by Justin Playfair »

In post 556, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 554, Not_Mafia wrote:Moonlight is probably town, it was a bad reaction test
but
I can see why he thought it might work. In regards to Maru and Krystal, lynch one and have agent vig the other, if somehow neither if them are scum I'll be looking at Mala tomorrow

Was this repetition of your post meant to provide an explanation for Mala moving her vote? Because she moved her vote before you posted it, seemingly in reaction to Riddle's vote actually moving Maru close to lynch (l-2).

...Mala just took her vote off Maru, the leading wagon, to put it on KB, who she's been riding a bicycle-built-for-two with since this game started, who was at the time being voted only by Not_Mafia, arguably her most consistent scum pick of the game.

Unvote

Vote: Malakittens

Hey Not_Mafia? How about you move up your timetable on Mala by a day?
Justin Playfair
Justin Playfair
Goon
Justin Playfair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:48 am

Post by Justin Playfair »

Oh, and uctriton? I'll go looking for Krystal.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:48 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

It was an ebwop as I missed the but off my first post. And I will comment on Mala's vote after she posts again
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:05 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

In post 557, Julatorium wrote:
Looking at the latest influx of posts I think I have an idea why the vote but then again Im just shooting blanks in the air. And im going to wait and see what Mala says first.

Permanently V/LA
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:06 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

But on the other hand we have 3 days to get something figured out. Time is against us here.

Permanently V/LA
Turkish Van
Turkish Van
Goon
Turkish Van
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:48 am

Post by Turkish Van »

No. It has to do everything with Krystal.
In post 553, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
But we have 3 days till DL and I think we need to settle on something soon granted Im assuming its Maru
Basically meta on the other head that I have accuracy in reading. My townread on that slot has substantially decreased, but I have just called them out for lurking. Trying to see how they'd react etc. was hoping Mantis could back, but she has a habit of lurking hardcore as scum which she's doing right now. That's the easiest way to read a town-mantis from a scum-mAntis.
In post 554, Not_Mafia wrote:Moonlight is probably town, it was a bad reaction test I can see why he thought it might work. In regards to Maru and Krystal, lynch one and have agent vig the other, if somehow neither if them are scum I'll be looking at Mala tomorrow
Moonlight is town because Tammy was very likely town.
See above.

(Unregistered account found)
Last edited by uctriton00 on Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Have
you
ever considered that, perhaps, maybe, I am good?
I was always the Queen, it was
you
who added "Evil" to my name.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:51 am

Post by T S O »

I could do Krystal today.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:05 am

Post by Maruchan »

just got off work, on page 8, will finish before i go to bed tonight
Show
Returning to modding after a nearly two year hiatus!
9 player Purgatory coming to the Open Queue Soon!
Join Now!

Micro Grand Idea uPick coming to the micro queue soon!
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:29 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 563, Turkish Van wrote:
No. It has to do everything with Krystal.
In post 553, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
Basically meta on the other head that I have accuracy in reading. My townread on that slot has substantially decreased, but I have just called them out for lurking. Trying to see how they'd react etc. was hoping Mantis could back, but she has a habit of lurking hardcore as scum which she's doing right now. That's the easiest way to read a town-mantis from a scum-mAntis.
In post 554, Not_Mafia wrote:Moonlight is probably town, it was a bad reaction test I can see why he thought it might work. In regards to Maru and Krystal, lynch one and have agent vig the other, if somehow neither if them are scum I'll be looking at Mala tomorrow
Moonlight is town because Tammy was very likely town.
See above.

(Unregistered account found)
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:33 am

Post by T S O »

Mala's getting dangerously close to IC-status.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:48 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

T S O wrote:Mala's getting dangerously close to IC-status.
You know thats a very dangerous thing to say.
In post 563, Turkish Van wrote:Trying to see how they'd react etc. was hoping Mantis could back, but she has a habit of lurking hardcore as scum which she's doing right now. That's the easiest way to read a town-mantis from a scum-mAntis.
Thought so when I saw the vote and nothing was said there it was like I see a big ol' reaction test going on. Kind of ironic I caught onto this as everyone else does a WTF

Permanently V/LA
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:54 am

Post by T S O »

It's also the truth - and the truth is very dangerous indeed.
-Marquis
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:01 pm

Post by Maruchan »

Spoiler: Read it or not, stream of consciousness thoughts so far
Pages 1/2 TSO is a dick, decent lynch fodder. Dot Matrix is town, due to his reaction, and because they said that one head can post ,so it's obvtown from there. Krystalbald in makes it sound like she has a Serious!Vote rather than an RVS!Vote, but didn't give reasons.

Page 3 riddleton Newb!Tells by not RVSing when it's sitewide meta to pretty much lynch with fire anyone who refuses to RVS. Then gets the obligatory 2 SRS votes. Newbtold here, not scumtell, and nothing else of import happened.

Page 4 Riddleton is saying day one town should no lynch? That's not even newb telling aymore, thats just pure bad play. O.o Krystal suggest massclaim, and says the MAFIA should start the popcorn? O.o df? Riddleton's makes me feel like he is from epicmafia, which explains earlier bad-play read on him.

Page 5 TSO's makes him towny. As well as being overly aggressive. Will have to meta him to see if that is his typical town play. Rest of page five is TSO having a big dick contest. Why must the town be so annoying.

Page 6 Everyone discuss'es my predecessor's list, and questions tammy because they think that tammy asking someone a question about their reads then saying said person is townread is scummy? No? Anyways, Tammy to answer your question about the innocent child, 1. You can post: therefore you are town as per your arrangement with screw. 2. He ragequit, scum don't ragequit in a situation like what happened pregame. Malakittens makes her scum. At this point, she's my top scumread.

Page 7 Mala vs Tammy, Mala really appears to be quite overtly antagonizing in this, and not in a good way. I feel like I'm on Tammy's side thinking this paints a mala-scum picture moreso than anything else.

Page 8 wake88 take's Tammy's town role. Kay.

Page 9 the answer to HGH's riddle is dentist, trying to find the relevance. I don't really see it, so think it was fluff post. Elmo, what's your case on Krystal, I'm not really seein it. krystal/mala interactions are weird. Also Krystal's saying "NM you're scummy because you're voting a guy i read as town" is so many levels of what the fuck that i just don't even understand where they are coming from. I mean what?

Page 10 Krystal's makes no sense? She quotes a random NM post and says its scum, when I see no alignment indications whatsoever in the post. How did that post make him scummy krystal? At this point I'm thinking it's krystal/mala& a third. fdagent's Is so Horrible. I mean, just like layers and layers of bad. I REALLY hope he isn't our vig. He calls THIS:
In post 241, Wake1 wrote:So besides the noise, what if anything do we have to work with so far?
nonsense, say's it has bad grammer, etc. I mean it's oen sentence saying he wants to know if anything important has happened. How bad is fdagent? Julatorium continues to appear towny. I think her, TSO, and Wake are pretty much good townies in my book so far. And then TSO's where he essentially calls himself scum? I mean wtf? He goes on and on about how he did exactly what he did her as scum and got cited for it, and Juls should have noticed it?

Page 11 I haz feels for Justin's Krystal's page of 20 consecutive posts of one liners, which is essentially a wall but in 20 parts, was just as annoying as any tall Justin has made, if not more so. Mala's comes in and whiteknite's Krystal. Lmfao. Yeah, these two are scum. She doesn't whiteknight justin when Krystal calls his walls annoying, but HO BOY, justin calls Krystal's 20-post-spree annoying, and mala comes out GUNS A BLAZIN. Justin begins to join my town reads, slightly. Not as much as Jules and wake are though. Close to TSO's town level. Elmo's says he like's TSO's wall and it makes him town, a page or two after saying he hates walls, never reads them, and finds them annoying. I think Elmo is starting to lean slightly scummy on the scum<->town meter. Oh yeah, I forgot Riddleton. He's New!Town as well. I think insanity's is the first post I've noticed. Jule's Pretty closely resembles my reads right now, and none save the HGH read are more than 1-off of my reads (meaning none of her town are my scum, and none of her scum are my town, but some of our town/scum reads and nulls are flip flopped)

Page 12 tso's is good, minus NM is kinda null for me. Replace NM with TSO. Dayum Riddle, TSO and Jules are like right on my wavelength. And wake is town, because Tammy. So he'd cool. Elmo is flailing and leaning more into my scumpile.

Page 13 insanity's is good, and the first time I've really seen anything from insanity I like/that stands out like AT ALL. After reading her looked at her join date, and i can totally read her as being overwhelmed newbie as to why she's being so quiet. combined with her 306, I'd say she has a slight town-lean about her. Elmo calls her an OMGUS when it wasn't an OMGUS. lol. I think the scum at this point are krystal mala and elmo. (Y) Mala's distancing from krystal on this page by going "Krystal is online but not posting, disappointing. :(" trying to play down her earlier super hardcore buddy whiteknighting.

Page 14 Jule's Falls for mala's distancing. :( I was so enjoying being on their same wavelength too. </3 Krystal posts kitten pictures fluff, just like mala seems to like. Less fluff, more responses. Elmo's VOTE: 347 says insanity is flailing scum, but then votes for jules? Uhm?

Page 15 Elmo's is contradictory to what he's said again. He is now sure scum with mala and Krystal. Well done. Krystal continues to cat fluff now that attention isn't on them.

Page 16-18 were skimmed, I'm Pretty confident in my reads.

the vig claim is either scum or a vig, either way he's off the table for today, mala is obvscum, KB as well. Elmo is near as bad.

TownBloc who I will not lynch today are Jules, TSO, wake, justin.
I want to lynch mala
KB or elmo are decent lynhces
NM and insanity are pretty near enough to null, and if deadline is approaching, I'd be willing to.

yeah.
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:02 pm

Post by Maruchan »

VOTE: Malakittens
Show
Join Now!

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:13 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I'm not obv scum, but lets not run me up, mmkay guys?

Lets lynch scum. Like I said {Maurchan, KB, Insanity} are intensely good picks.

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:30 pm

Post by T S O »

Don't vote Mala.

I don't want to say it, but I kinda like that catch-up.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:31 pm

Post by T S O »

Unvote
Vote: Krystal Bald
-Marquis

Return to “Completed Open Games”