Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:54 am

Post by Cephrir »

Votecount 1.8

shos 7 (Moogle Dance Troupe, BulbaFenix, Majiffy, ProHawk, TSO, BBmolla, Egg)

Abomination 3 (shos, Katsuki, Nero Cain)

Iecerint 3 (Lord Mhork, Rhaego, Always)

xofelf 1 (Svenskt Stål)
beastcharizard 1 (Venmar)
Mist7676 1 (Iecerint)
Lord Mhork 1 (ActionDan)
Nero Cain 1 (Abomination)
TSO 1 (Young and Beautiful)

Not Voting 9 (geists, Sakura Hana, Birds of Prey, Clyton, The Goat, Klick, beastcharizard, xofelf, Mist7676)

15 to lynch.

Deadline: July 18, 2 PM EST.
Last edited by Cephrir on Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:55 am

Post by Young and Beautiful »

The offer still stands!

:* ~smooches~ :*

:x

- y -
WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL? ... (I KNOW YOU WILL)
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:55 am

I am so sad

- y -
WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL? ... (I KNOW YOU WILL)
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:56 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

^really town
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:08 am

Post by Egg »

*sigh*

That's not a slip.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:09 am

Post by Egg »

Also just noticed the mini wagon on Iec. I liked this until I noticed the names on the wagon.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:21 am

Post by Iecerint »

Egg is town. No need to discredit the wagon on me otherwise.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:26 am

Post by T S O »

It's Cho! Haven't talked to you in a while since our fun d1 last time!
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:29 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 492, Iecerint wrote:
In post 486, Venmar wrote:
Iecerint
, I feel you're being passive aggressive towards me (reading me as scum passively). Why?
I am not reading you as scum, so this is a mistaken impression on your part.

My comment about your take on Abomination being scummy but it being OK meant that I did not think it was scummy specifically coming from you.
Oh yeah okay that makes sense, it's just that for some reason I thought you said Mastin was bad at this game for calling me town.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:32 am

Oh, T S O! Hello there! You may or may not be right!~

But ask yourself: would Cho do
this
?

:* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* ~smooches~ :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* ~smooches~ :* ~smooches~ :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* ~smooches~ :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* ~smooches~ :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* ~smooches~ :*

Hmm? Would they? :x

- y -
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:34 am

In post 504, Egg wrote:*sigh*

That's not a slip.
And you're not an egg! :x

- y -
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:35 am

Post by Egg »

In post 506, Iecerint wrote:Egg is town. No need to discredit the wagon on me otherwise.
Not discrediting. Just maybe second guessing a little.
In post 507, T S O wrote:It's Cho! Haven't talked to you in a while since our fun d1 last time!
Lol
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:35 am

Post by Egg »

In post 510, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 504, Egg wrote:*sigh*

That's not a slip.
And you're not an egg! :x

- y -
Pffffffftttttttt
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:36 am

Post by T S O »

No, but Cho -would- put my name in italics, like she did on the last page :]
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:37 am

Post by Venmar »

Hi tso
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:41 am

Post by T S O »

In post 479, Egg wrote:TSO, at the time I said that, you didn't seem like the center of attention like you have in past games. Maybe it's just because it's a large game though.
Well, yeah, I'm not really solid scumreading anyone at the moment. Once it happens, I'll let you know.
In post 489, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 481, T S O wrote:what?

"TSO and Rhaego are working in tandem and are on a scumteam!"
"We're clearly not? We're not backing each other up at all? Back up your accusation."
"Fine, you haven't worked with him ...BUT YOU NEVER SAID YOU WERE SCUM!"

this train of thought probably comes from town but it's really bad.
this one sir
This was just me paraphrasing; I don't even show emotion in it.
In post 491, Young and Beautiful wrote:No, if you're indeed a member of the scum, you do not want to reply to my above line of questioning any more.

I'll just Let it Go~~~, Let it Go~~

I won't look at that any-more~~
- b -
Well, that's a pretty bad generalisation, but I did it just for you.
In post 495, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 481, T S O wrote:what?

"TSO and Rhaego are working in tandem and are on a scumteam!"
"We're clearly not? We're not backing each other up at all? Back up your accusation."
"Fine, you haven't worked with him ...BUT YOU NEVER SAID YOU WERE SCUM!"

this train of thought probably comes from town but it's really bad.
Stop misrepping my girlfriend! B clearly said you were scum! :x

- y -
Keyboard slip, whoops - but you quoted the wrong post.
In post 496, Young and Beautiful wrote:
T S O
, I'm glad you don't seem quite as vitriolic as usual, but I've seen you deathtunnel as both scum and town. Yet in this game you seem to actually be making attempts to think logically and make sound judgments! What's wrong, baby? :x

- y -
You have? I thought you'd only experienced the rollicking ride of a deathtunnel by scum-TSO. At any rate, it's fair to say it's different here.

Logic/sound judgements are a hallmark of town-TSO! You have my word!
In post 498, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 487, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 481, T S O wrote:"Fine, you haven't worked with him ...BUT YOU NEVER SAID YOU WERE SCUM!" (original)

"Fine, you haven't worked with him ...BUT YOU NEVER SAID YOU WERE
NOT
SCUM!" ("not" change added by B to emphasize T S O's scumslip)
By the way, your full response in the quoted post was a scum response. I can feel your nervousness and anxiousness right now.

"Shit, how did he catch me? I'll deflect..."

Here's a smooch to calm you down :*

- b -
Fufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufu! :x

Smooches back, B! *:

VOTE: T S O

- y -
You guys may need a QT.
-Marquis
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:43 am

T S O
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:44 am

Post by T S O »

C H O
-Marquis
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:18 am

Post by Iecerint »

In post 508, Venmar wrote:
In post 492, Iecerint wrote:
In post 486, Venmar wrote:
Iecerint
, I feel you're being passive aggressive towards me (reading me as scum passively). Why?
I am not reading you as scum, so this is a mistaken impression on your part.

My comment about your take on Abomination being scummy but it being OK meant that I did not think it was scummy specifically coming from you.
Oh yeah okay that makes sense, it's just that for some reason I thought you said Mastin was bad at this game for calling me town.
No, I said Mastin was bad at the game after calling me scum after my series of catch-up posts.

Way too narcissistic to pay much attention to any other aspect of Mastin's posts given that tbh.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:09 am

Post by ActionDan »

posting
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 464, Abomination wrote:I love that since you disagree with me Nero, we must be scum. Yep. Classic Nero. Here's the difference I am looking for. When you're town, you take your scumreads and work hard to convince other players of why you're read is correct. Instead you're just yelling in general about your reads rather than doing anything about it. Nero just making noise, and that's his scumtell.
Yes, I clearly have scum reads on everyone that disagrees with me. :facepalm: And so what? Don't you think that if my reads were right scum would attack me/disagree/discredit? Kinda like you are doing now...

But I pointed out why I feel your response to me is scum oriented but you can pretend like I'm mad at you for disagreeing with me.
In post 493, Lord Mhork wrote:Abom exploding over Nero reads town frustrations to me
Why would town blow up over a reads list?
Nero dumbness also reads town.
???
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:31 am

Post by Always »

In post 421, geists wrote:Mastin you usually at least try to explain your reads.
True, but I don't feel like it.

I'm fully capable of explaining every one of those reads.

Some I'm flat-out refusing to do so 'cause I am choosing not to, but the rest of 'em I'm not explaining mainly purely out of sheer laziness. I don't feel like explaining them. When I feel like explaining them, I will. I might jot down some basics in our topic so that I can better remember (but even then, I'm a slacker and it'd mainly be not for my benefit, just getting us on more of the same page), but otherwise, don't feel like taking initiative at the moment.

Know one thing shos said that rings eerily true?

The game's got over twenty pages and while content exists, still feels very largely rvsey. The abomination wagon, the shos wagon. Both unanimously dominating the game. A lack of counter-wagon, a lack of MASSIVE vote distribution. Most players not having formed reads on most players. Very few players interaction with everyone. A lot of players barely having played the game. I wouldn't call the game being in the RVS still. Not even close. But it has strong reminiscent aspects of the RVS still.

So at the moment, I'm mainly just laying back and watching, interacting with everyone I can. I'll step up when the need arises.
In post 422, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, like Mastin's entrance to the game is just like the last game where she was scum. Would she do the exact same thing?
My entrance into this game was nothing like 172, but you're correct all the same on the principle. Think of me as an actor. ESPECIALLY scuMastin. Rather, more specifically, a stage performer. Each and every time, I am going to put on a different act, distinctly unique from my previous ones, specifically because the audience has a raised awareness of my prior antics. Thus, each time doesn't merely need some small additional flair, but a complete reinvention of the process for a new product entirely, to truly wow my audience. Because I seek that recognition of my talents, I make sure that each time, I'm showing different ones, pioneering the next level of scumplay. The large-ham is always there, in that I have a commanding presence who loves the role of a villain just a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiittle bit too much, but I explore various different aspects of villainy each time I land the role.

(In contrast, for the record: a town Mastin likes to play the hero. A LOT. She'll let other characters do their thing, allowing them to take center stage when need be. She'll be there to help them, supporting their endeavors. She wants the best for them, so knows she won't be at the center of attention the whole time. But when all is said and done...SHE is the hero in her mind, and acts that way. She will step up, take the plate, and direct things where they need to go. This differs each game depending on who the cast of supporting-characters is, thus, as with scumplay, evolves each time, depending on her familiarity with her friends and coworkers. But while she's always one to try new things, as town, it is more impulsive in-the-moment that she thought it was a good idea to do, rather than compulsively-planned-out like as scum.)
In post 423, Nero Cain wrote:3. shos
6. Katsuki
7. Sakura Hana
16. Majiffy
20. Clyton
21. Abomination (Who, Axxle, Haylen, MTD, T-Bone, ika, & BipolarChemist)
26. xofelf
28. Klick
^so who wants to help me kill who?
Aside from xofelf, I basically see no scum in there.
shos is meh. Katsuki is probably best described as weaktown. Sakura the same, only moreso on the weak. Majiffy's town. Clyton's town. Abomination's town. And Klick, well, need to be sure, but still thinking town.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:39 am

Post by Egg »

That sounds more like Day 1 of a large than RVS. What is RVSy about a policy lynch wagon and a wagon on a player who is a widely accepted scum read. And considering the Abomination wagon came first, Shos kind of is the counter wagon. If not, the Iec wagon is only a few votes behind. Mastin, are you even trying right now?
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:43 am

Post by Always »

In post 434, Kagami wrote:I still want the shos lynch. I don't feel whatever subtle thing mastin feels.
Let's start with ease of wagon, especially in multiball.

One of the defining traits of a multiball game is that a town player getting wagoned gets wagoned more easily, since both scumteams can be scumhunting and think that player scum.
And equally as defining a trait is that a scum player getting wagoned is much more difficult to wagon, since one team is going to try and keep their scumbuddy alive at all costs.

The shos wagon has literally no resistance--at all.
Nobody's defending shos.
Absolutely nobody.

I'm the closest thing shos has to a defender, and explicitly my read on him is meh with the circumstances being what push him into weak town.

There's a reason I call the wagon a bit boring. We learn shos's alignment. Yay. What do we learn aside from that? Anything? Nope, not really. The wagon is lazier than my lack of effort on explaining my reads. It's easy to jump on. It's easy to scumread shos. It's easy to do. And as a result, it's easy to get away with. It's easy for town to go on. It's easy for scum to go on. It's impossible to distinguish between the two. Thus, my thinking.

I mean, I'm okay with it because your logic is decently-plausible about shos being scum, but still.
Since it couldn't be sesshomaru and pals, the second scumgroup has to be something funky like koga et al or some other miscellaneous group of demons.
Koga's a hero. He's guaranteed not to be scum, as is his wolfpack. (Plus, they're too small. There are only three important wolves; a scumteam in a game this size needs at least four.) It can be something like Naraku+Loyal Incarnations vs. Other Incarnations. (I know there's at least two that were disloyal
outside
of Kagura.)
@mastin, I get that you like to include ridiculous reads in your lists, but sakura hadn't even confirmed her PM according to the OP.
Let me do my thing and I'll let you do yours. :P
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

With the exception of Iecerint and Rhaego none of
1. Lord Mhork
2. geists (Natirasha & fferyllt)
4. ProHawk
5. BulbaFenix (Bulbazak & EddieFenix)
8. beastcharizard
9. T S O
11. Birds of Prey (anonymous hydra)
13. ActionDan
14. Moogle Dance Troupe (Kagami & Kazekirimaru)
15. Svenskt Stål
19. Young and Beautiful (anonymous hydra)
22. The Goat
23. Venmar
24. BBmolla
25. Mist7676
27. Egg

look particulary scummy to me. I mean yeah, there prob is a scummer or two in there but I wouldn't lynch any of them unless there's a really good reason.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”