Mini 1582: Formerfish's First Foray (Game Over)

Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:42 am

Post by Formerfish »

Vote Count 2.2

massive- Octopus
Fat_Tony- bjc
Boonskiies- massive

With 9 alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch
(expired on 2014-07-11 23:35:00)
Last edited by Formerfish on Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:44 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I've only joined on with Oka and Bjc. I don't really get what you mean by everyone. Granted I semi started the Bjc, so I don't know of you can even count that. My Shinobi call was all on my own suspicion. And like Octopus said, I'm just playing badly.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:07 am

Post by Drew-Sta »

In post 237, Fat_Tony wrote:@Drew - you're the first person to ever comment on that and I've been on the forums sporadically for 6 years. Well done :D
:D

Ok, so a few things to note (apologies for being absent, my 8 month old girl is teething).

1. I read Octupus' post quite well. At least, I think going out mafia-hunting straight off the bat reads as townish to me. Good vibe from that. Not sure he's pegged massive correctly (who I had as null) but good interaction from all of us is going to help.

2. Boonkskiies, , and . They almost seem like an attempt by you to highlight your mistake / poor play and therefore press for towncred. You've emphasised this - three times to me is emphasis although that's just me and can discuss this in a very public way. What are peoples thoughts on this? Boon?

3. massive - can you explain a little more about your suspicion of Octopus? It seems to be simply OMGUS based; he focuses on you and he becomes mafia in your eyes (at least, that's how I'm reading 's second last line)?

4. I still lean null-mafia on KittyMo. Fat_Tony's arrival hasn't changed that.

5. Grib, any thoughts yet?

My lean on ILF is still there. I believe Octopus is attempting to prove a massive / ILF connection or buddying exists. Irrespective, she still doesn't sit well with me. I have a gut feel but not sure I can back it up with proper facts yet. She's on VLA too so not keen to do anything til she returns.

I still lean towards theelkspeaks as mafia based too. He's lurking furiously and has me intrigued. Why mention the PR? It seems like a search for info to PoE who could be a PR.

VOTE: theelkspeaks - I'd like to know why the lurking, why the comment in 243. The vote is to pressure a response.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:35 am

Post by massive »

Sure. As noted, it's possible it's OMGUS, but I don't think his reading comprehension is poor and yet he seems bent on misrepresenting me. In fact, start of today is the first time he's mentioned me at all, so I'm confused (a) what I might have done to make him build such a poor case against me and (2) how I was chosen to begin with since he had suspicions on a fair number of people yesterday that are both still here and still suspicious (Boon, ILF).
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Fat_Tony
Fat_Tony
Goon
Fat_Tony
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:38 am

Post by Fat_Tony »

@Mod - V/LA til Thurs/Fri.
Half-year reporting in work means long days and I'm already sleep-deprived because stress.

Will attempt to check in when I can but I have another game close to deadline so that will come first.

Apols and thanks for understanding.
Fatter, but still not Tony...

Record as town: 2-4 (33%)
Record as scum: 1-0 from 1 games (Mini 1584, werewolf). But I'm totally town this time, I promise.
Fat_Tony
Fat_Tony
Goon
Fat_Tony
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:10 pm

Post by Fat_Tony »

Happy to lynch lurkers for the time being. VOTE: theelkspeaks

Record as scum: 1-0 from 1 games (Mini 1584, werewolf). But I'm totally town this time, I promise.
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:42 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

In post 253, massive wrote:Sure. As noted, it's possible it's OMGUS, but I don't think his reading comprehension is poor and yet he seems bent on misrepresenting me. In fact, start of today is the first time he's mentioned me at all, so I'm confused (a) what I might have done to make him build such a poor case against me and (2) how I was chosen to begin with since he had suspicions on a fair number of people yesterday that are both still here and still suspicious (Boon, ILF).
Your defence of ILF yet your condemnation of Oka is what he's angling at. I think (correct me if I'm wrong Octopus) that his gut says ILF is not town, and he's linked your defence of ILF but your lack of defence to Oka as a mafia-team.

I don't think its misrepresentation as it is a circumstantial argument, which he's then made into a case.

This is less a defence of Octopus and more of an attempt to try and understand intent. He
looks
like he's hunting mafia (even though the case is shaky), and that is why I find it a town-tell for me at the moment.

I also still have a bad feeling about ILF, so I'm inclined to give him more space. I would sooner link ILF and Boon given Boon's attempt to claim his mistake on Shinobi.

In fact, that seems far more plausible right now. Boon and ILF. Thoughts?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:53 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 252, Drew-Sta wrote:
Boonkskiies, , and . They almost seem like an attempt by you to highlight your mistake / poor play and therefore press for towncred. You've emphasised this - three times to me is emphasis although that's just me and can discuss this in a very public way. What are peoples thoughts on this? Boon?
I was like dead certain Shinboi was scum, and I came out looking scummy when I was wrong. My OkaPoka vote was policy lynch, lack of suspicion on anyone else. And for Bjc, I won't let a hammer happen on that, I just find him obnoxious. And that's coming from me. Other than that, I have no suspicions, as I never thought that ILF was scummy, despite Shinobi leaning towards her being town. My read on ILF is completely town now.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:37 pm

Post by massive »

Maybe I'm just not seeing how #200 can be read as a defense of ILF.

Boon: Mind telling us what specifically about ILF's posting has you convinced she's 100% town now?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:58 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Not 100%. I'm not 100% about anyone really. Completely town read is just me not sensing any scumminess.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
bjc
bjc
Mafia Scum
bjc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:44 pm

Post by bjc »

Just call me when it's HAMMER TIME fellas
"
I am literally panicking right now because
I'm a fucking VT
and it really looks like I'm gonna get lynched and that scares me. I'd like to survive past Day 1.
"
-The great LeMidget
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:11 pm

Post by Grib »

I'm still going through the thread + keeping up with current posts, but this sort of. Caught me. With claws. Scummy as fuck claws.
In post 257, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 252, Drew-Sta wrote:
Boonkskiies, , and . They almost seem like an attempt by you to highlight your mistake / poor play and therefore press for towncred. You've emphasised this - three times to me is emphasis although that's just me and can discuss this in a very public way. What are peoples thoughts on this? Boon?
I was like dead certain Shinboi was scum, and I came out looking scummy when I was wrong. My OkaPoka vote was policy lynch, lack of suspicion on anyone else. And for Bjc, I won't let a hammer happen on that, I just find him obnoxious. And that's coming from me. Other than that, I have no suspicions, as I never thought that ILF was scummy, despite Shinobi leaning towards her being town. My read on ILF is completely town now.
In post 257, Boonskiies wrote:Other than that, I have no suspicions, as I never thought that ILF was scummy, despite Shinobi leaning towards her being town. My read on ILF is completely town now.
In post 257, Boonskiies wrote:Other than that, I have no suspicions, as I never thought that ILF was scummy,
In post 257, Boonskiies wrote:as I never thought that ILF was scummy
I never thought that ILF was scummy
Uh. So you're saying these
In post 59, Boonskiies wrote:
Unvote: KittyMo

I believe ILF and Shinobi are scum. As soon as someone tried to get some votes onto ILF, Shinobi tried getting that person lynched. And again, Shinobi just tried and protected ILF. I get that he 'might be trying to save a townie', but I just don't buy it.

Vote: Shinobi

I will hammer on ILF if an extra vote is needed though.
In post 68, Boonskiies wrote:Thanks for clearing that up. In any case, I'm still going to stand with my votes. Shinobi's play on the first page, voting for the person who voted for ILF immediately after didn't add up anything to me, until he tried getting away from the ILF vote. I think they're scum buddies.
In post 74, Boonskiies wrote:Correct, because either way, I believe Shinobi is acting scummier than you are, but I wouldn't be surprised if you ended up being scum. I'm pretty dead set on Shinobi though, well, because gut, as Shinobi said.
In post 81, Boonskiies wrote:It can be a confirmation as to as if she is town or scum. I didn't read it as a slip, but that was just me. I'm saying this, and I do indeed think there is a high probability of her being scum.
are all fake?

Vote: Boonskiies
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:21 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

Fuck. I should have picked that up...

Boon, you got some answering to do. That deadset looks like a slip.

Going back to ISO him right now.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:18 pm

Post by massive »

That was very entertaining.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:32 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Only thought ILF was scum as a scumbuddy through Shinobi, as I stated. If you don't want to pay attention to everything I say, go for it. Lynch a vanilla. I said despite Shinobi leaning towards her, but you failed to recognize that part of the sentence. My only suspicion on her was THROUGH Shinobi. If it was just her alone, i'll say it again. I NEVER THOUGHT THAT ILF WAS SCUMMY! KEY WORDS: SCUMMY!!

SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMYSCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMYSCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMYSCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMYSCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMYSCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMYSCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMYSCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMYSCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMYSCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMYSCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMYSCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMYSCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMYSCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMYSCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMYSCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMYSCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMYSCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMY

I have never once said I thought she was scum besides the possibility of her being scumbuddies with Shinobi. Never have I EVER thought of her being scum WITHOUT Shinobi being scum. I had said it wouldn't surprise me if she was scum. Pay the hell attention.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:10 pm

Post by Grib »

Holy shit. First of all, shut up.

Second, that is not the same fucking thing as "I never thought ILF was scummy." Do you know what "never" means?

If you think a person is scum with someone else, the logical conclusion is that you think they are fucking scummy. You are going to read their posts from a scum POV because you think they are scum. I don't like how you "suspected" ILF but didn't do a damn thing about it, and not only are you townreading her now, but? She's your
only
actual read? You have no suspicions at all? Seriously?

You voted for Oka yesterDay, now conf!town, then switched (convenient!) to bjc, which looks awful because you came up with a bunch of reasons why he could be scum, but then you tried to justify it as a policy lynch, aka you didn't seem to care if you were lynching scum or not. Funny how you didn't push for a Shinobi lynch more, given you felt so strongly about him and based your whole read on a completely different individual on his flip. And still makes me want to push you into quicksand laced with poison ivy.

Also -- I just checked -- you, in fact, did not start the bjc wagon! You know who did? Your scumteam! Surprise!
In post 152, Formerfish wrote:
Vote Count 1.6

bjc
- Shinobi, I Love Fairies, Boonskiies (L-4)
OkaPoka- massive, Grib (L-5)
I Love Fairies- bjc, theelkspeaks (L-5)
theelksspeaks- KittyMo, Grib (L-5)
KittyMo- Octopus, OkaPoka (L-5)

Not Voting: Drew-Sta

With 12 alive, it takes 7 votes for a lynch
(expired on 2014-07-03 00:22:00)
That's you, right there. After you voted him. Third on the wagon. WITH YOUR SCUMTEAM. Granted, Shinobi had his vote parked on bjc for the majority of Day 1, but really? On the same wagon as your guessed scumteam? If it was just one of them, maybe I could understand. But both? This was before you "townread" ILF, so. What's your excuse here?

Also, given shinyskarmory's flip, I want to know what prompted this post:
In post 217, Boonskiies wrote:I actually don't have a scum read on skarmory, and OkaPoka is just 'okay, WTF' for me. Can someone explain why you think OkaPoka is scum, other than the fact of RV?
You were never asked for a read on him.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:23 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Okay.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:08 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I said I believed she was scum, but not playing scummy. Never did i think she was scummy. people keep assuming. And Idfc if i was asked for a read on skarmory, i gave one anyways. And my bjc vote was a policy lynching because i found him obnoxious. just like i'm being right now, but with less words. so policy lynch me. go for it. You'll be disappointed on the result.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:21 pm

Post by Grib »

It stands out now more than it did then because he was killed and flipped town. You mentioning him was out of the blue and deserves scrutiny.

And why are you trying to frame yourself as a policy lynch? I'm not attacking you because you're obnoxious, so you can go ahead and drop that accusation into the garbage where it belongs. Although openly admitting to acting the same way as a person you're willing to policy lynch is. Interesting.

Your reluctance to play the game is hurting your team, be it town or mafia. Cut that out and (pretend to) look for scum. Or die.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:23 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Could be a ploy, really. Now you don't know whether or not to keep questioning, vote me, or leave me be.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:33 pm

Post by Grib »

Why are you egging me on?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:34 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm waiting for someone else to post, and possibly get a reaction.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Fat_Tony
Fat_Tony
Goon
Fat_Tony
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:53 pm

Post by Fat_Tony »

Ugh. VOTE: Boonskiies

Sorry but there's no way I can let you live if your defence for that is a semantic argument that "being scummy" and "thinking they are scum" are not the same thing. Semantics are exactly what I'd expect a scum player to resort to. Besides nothing else is happening so wagons roll.

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:12 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Again with the person not paying attention. Show me where I said ILF was acting scummy. NO WHERE. I thought Shinobi was acting scummy, and the way Shinobi was making it seem was he was trying to protect someone. If it wasn't for shinobi ILF wouldn't have been even in my posts at all. "NOT BEING SCUMMY" yet me still potentially thinking that someone else is scum IS completely different. And people are going to go ahead and be ignorant and end up lynching a town member for the second day in a row. From my reads now, Grib is town, and Fat Tony just spiked onto my list for anticipating a giant bandwagon on to me, and he most likely hoped he can get on it without seeming scummy. Go ahead, lynch me. Will regret it afterwards. I'm vanilla.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:31 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 272, Fat_Tony wrote:Ugh. VOTE: Boonskiies

Sorry but there's no way I can let you live if your defence for that is a semantic argument that "being scummy" and "thinking they are scum" are not the same thing. Semantics are exactly what I'd expect a scum player to resort to. Besides nothing else is happening so wagons roll.
BASICALLY, what I am saying isn't a 'oh, i meant it this way!!' kind of thing. I literally didn't say those words. So using the semantics argument against me is null.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”