Open 560: Tit for Tat (Game Over, 4/12 alive)

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:56 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 511, Maruchan wrote:Now the tell they are accusing me for is called the "Amished Tell", named after a player who originally did it. It's a Tell for coming into a game as a replacement, being scum, calling your predecessor's play scummy/bad/insulting it in some way. Points of this tell where it can NOT be applied to me are that I read my predecessor's play BEFORE learning my alignment, marking ISO'ing my predecessor as not able to be part of the tell. I am town, marking being scum as not applicable as part of the tell. I DIDN'T dis my predecessor's play, merely said he has like 1 post not focusing solely on the flavor aspect of the game, making that part not applicable as part of the tell, leaving me with the ONLY applicable part of the Amished Tell being that I replaced into your game. That's a mighty large leap to go from that to saying I committed the tell.
This is basically saying "I am town so it wasn't an Amished tell". How is saying someone had only one content post not a criticism of their play?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:13 pm

Post by T S O »

I mean, there's literally one way to prove you read your predecessor before and not after you got your role PM - your word, which I don't trust.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:04 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 521, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 489, Krystal Bald wrote:
In post 488, Riddleton wrote:You're reacting very violently to that vote. I don't like that. Are you being defensive to hide your own scumminess?
Eughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wow
In post 490, Krystal Bald wrote:Rids you just dove off the deep end into my scum pool.
Ha͈̜͇̦͚i̭̖͕̭͍̫l̥̲̯ ̱̦͚̤P͓̦͎̳i̟̱z҉͚͈̖̖z̳͡a̶l͈̞̦̙c͖̥͔̮͓̣͎ơ̼̬͚̦̫a͇̪̹̠t̨̲ļ͈͚̼̰.̝̱̦͉
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:52 am

Post by Maruchan »

In post 526, T S O wrote:I mean, there's literally one way to prove you read your predecessor before and not after you got your role PM - your word, which I don't trust.
Or maybe its youknow, the one minute thirty odd seconds between my role pm and my fart post, which also is my word, or youknow the two and a half minutes between replacing in which I would assumabely receive my role AFTER and posting....
Show
Returning to modding after a nearly two year hiatus!
9 player Purgatory coming to the Open Queue Soon!
Join Now!

Micro Grand Idea uPick coming to the micro queue soon!
xfdagentx42
xfdagentx42
Goon
xfdagentx42
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:11 am

Post by xfdagentx42 »

Well lately, its like the trio is complete for me.

Scumreads on: Insanity, Mala, Maruchan.

Maruchan was defending himself, check page 20. Overreactioness

Insanity for reasons on page 19/18.

Mala for well, jumping on wagons. For once, you dont need to rush into these wagons quickly.
xfdagentx42
xfdagentx42
Goon
xfdagentx42
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:18 am

Post by xfdagentx42 »

Oh, and I'm not jumping wagons that easy, we still need to know things.
Moonlight
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:11 am

Post by Moonlight »

In post 524, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 516, Moonlight wrote:
In post 513, Julatorium wrote:Moonlight for his terrible terrible terrible push on xfd both before and after the claim.
insanity and Justin voted me having a similar mindset, so I will reply with them in mind too.

It's one thing to dislike my play, and another thing to find it scummy. The first one, I can understand. The second one? Not so much.

From my own point of view, both votes on me may be opportunistic and a great way for insanity and Justin to pretend they are scumhunting.
You were trying to drive a wagon on an unCC'd vig, you see nothing wrong with that?
I don't. If I was driving a serious attempt to lynch him, then we'd be talking. I wanted the wagon to form so he can crack even more, but people are too careful for my liking. -_-
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:22 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

And your aim in that doing that was?
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Julatorium
Julatorium
Townie
Julatorium
Townie
Townie

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:26 am

Post by Julatorium »

In post 514, Malakittens wrote:Yes because reads can't change due to new information. I vote for reactions, I vote for pressure, I vote because I think someone is scum. That's playing the game.
Yes, but we find just about every reason you have voted to be bad reasoning and/or opportunistic

Riddle - Voted him because he didn't want to RVS
Tammy - Voted for "reaction test". We never understood what reaction you wanted or were looking for.
xfd - Voted for newb-posting.
Not_Mafia - voted for no reason at all
xfd again - voted for being "activish"
Not_Mafia again - still no reason (later explained as getting "nothing" from him)
insanity - voted for because of process of elimination despite mentioning her alot in your posts
maruchan - for Amished tell that isn't even there. A tell you know for a fact he is aware of (as he mentioned)

Hmmm...also just noticed when preparing this that you have mentioned insanity as scum in 9 posts but only had a vote on her for less than 24 hours during the day.
Strong association to insanity found.

In post 516, Moonlight wrote: It's one thing to dislike my play, and another thing to find it scummy. The first one, I can understand. The second one? Not so much.
Oh, please don't confuse us. We think your play is scummy as fuck. Your initial post reads as someone who saw a wagon on xfd and was intent on voting them before reading a single word. This to us look like scum manufacturing a case to hop on an easy wagon. We see no town motivation whatsoever to do that.
In post 519, insanity018 wrote:I now have a completed town game for all you meta people.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=48518

Mini 1570. I was lynched on Day 1 as a vanilla townie.
Hey, instead of showing us this other game where you were town, how about
acting
being town in this game?
In post 529, xfdagentx42 wrote:Well lately, its like the trio is complete for me...
We think you are town, but we think you are only sheeping other people and aren't independently looking for scum. If you are town (and especially a vigilante), you need to do a better job. As it is, we aren't very confident in you making choices about who to shoot. Nor do we want to direct your shot because scum may keep you alive if town directs you to shoot another townie. All I will say is do not shoot within this block {Julatorium, Justin, T S O, Not_Mafia, Riddle, xfd} everyone else you can shoot.
Juls and Moratorium
Hydraing in life since 2003
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:12 am

Post by Malakittens »

Hey Juls remember when someone called us cautious in the Micro game and I called them wrong because I vote hopped twice as much as Far, please reread that ISO, Tia.

Also love how you say we aren't gonna direct your vig shot to Xdfa yet in a way you did because you narrowed the list down so much.

Xfda, juls is right, you do seen to be sheeping others reads. Also juls is tryin to manipulate something from me into a scum read that's not true. She's ignoring the meta from a recent completed game that shows I do vote hop.

Insanity -- even though you linked it I put the ISO's side by side and don't see a great comparison between them. So either you are scummy because you are scum or you are trying to act like scummy town. Plus then there's a wording of something that happened. So yeah, you're probably scum more than town. Although I can't tell if I'm confbiasing. So if I am let me know. I tend to tunnel incorrectly sometimes.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Julatorium
Julatorium
Townie
Julatorium
Townie
Townie

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:35 am

Post by Julatorium »

Malakittens wrote:Also love how you say we aren't gonna direct your vig shot to Xdfa yet in a way you did because you narrowed the list down so much.
Narrowing the pool is not saying "kill this person". We believe that at least 2 scum, possibly all 3 exist in the left over pool.
Juls and Moratorium
Moonlight
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:15 am

Post by Moonlight »

In post 532, Not_Mafia wrote:And your aim in that doing that was?
Do I really need to spell out the obvious? In which cases do you want a wagon on someone without wanting their lynch?

I'm going back and forth between amusement and frustration at the votes on me and considerations for my lynch. As if I'm moronic enough to expect a lynch to go through on a claimed PR without a CC.
Moonlight
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:22 am

Post by Moonlight »

In post 533, Julatorium wrote:Oh, please don't confuse us. We think your play is scummy as fuck. Your initial post reads as someone who saw a wagon on xfd and was intent on voting them before reading a single word. This to us look like scum manufacturing a case to hop on an easy wagon. We see no town motivation whatsoever to do that.
Bold words. If only your vote reflected them.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:25 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 536, Moonlight wrote:
In post 532, Not_Mafia wrote:And your aim in that doing that was?
Do I really need to spell out the obvious? In which cases do you want a wagon on someone without wanting their lynch?

I'm going back and forth between amusement and frustration at the votes on me and considerations for my lynch. As if I'm moronic enough to expect a lynch to go through on a claimed PR without a CC.
Okay so you only wanted a wagon on him, fine, but why? What did you hope to gain from wagoning an unCC'd vig? Talk me through your thought process like I'm 5
Julatorium
Julatorium
Townie
Julatorium
Townie
Townie

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:26 am

Post by Julatorium »

We don't have two votes or we would be voting you. And stay tuned...our vote may be there before days over.
Juls and Moratorium
Moonlight
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:36 am

Post by Moonlight »

Cute.

Since I need to spell it out, I wanted him to crack even more so I can tell with confidence if his frustration comes from a silly vig that outed himself, or scum that fakedclaimed without realizing their imminent death. Something more than "OMG I REALLY AM THE VIG".

As for the wagon, I wanted to see who else would join it, and from there I'd work out if their goal was the same as mine, or they were really trying to get him lynched. Instead, joke's on me because now it seems as if I wanted him lynched. xD
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:28 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 530, xfdagentx42 wrote:Oh, and I'm not jumping wagons that easy, we still need to know things.
What aheppened to your scum read on N_M?
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:05 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

I hate hydras. On another note I hate my job and the vig being uncced means nothing because yeah I'll explain later
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
Julatorium
Julatorium
Townie
Julatorium
Townie
Townie

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:52 am

Post by Julatorium »

In post 542, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:I hate hydras. On another note I hate my job and the vig being uncced means nothing because yeah I'll explain later
We get it. You don't like us. Are you voting us because we are a hydra? Because that's pretty dumb. Make the case on us other than "they are crap", "they want towncred", "grrr...lists", and "they are saving face". Cause none of that makes any sense. We aren't getting lynched today so you need to put your vote somewhere else. And if you are soft claiming vig and you shoot us then you are retarded.
Juls and Moratorium
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:59 am

Post by T S O »

we are not lynching xfda. he will be shot if he is scum.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:03 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

In post 543, Julatorium wrote:
In post 542, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:I hate hydras. On another note I hate my job and the vig being uncced means nothing because yeah I'll explain later
We get it. You don't like us. Are you voting us because we are a hydra? Because that's pretty dumb. Make the case on us other than "they are crap", "they want towncred", "grrr...lists", and "they are saving face". Cause none of that makes any sense. We aren't getting lynched today so you need to put your vote somewhere else. And if you are soft claiming vig and you shoot us then you are retarded.
First, Im tired as hell been working 10+ hour days. Work for a cola company its the 2nd (they say) busiest week of the year. I think first.

And 2nd. I wasn't claiming anything but you can essentially try and say I was soft claiming but what would that prove nothing. I love how you put words in my mouth there and essentially you can just JK the Vig to null anything "they" would do and make them an IC but at that same hand it would just make them a worthless role in the process because the vig could just not kill anyone and prove nothing.

Permanently V/LA
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:12 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

Mantis needs to get her ass in the thread.
If the JK protects xfda tonight he's a bloody moron.
Ha͈̜͇̦͚i̭̖͕̭͍̫l̥̲̯ ̱̦͚̤P͓̦͎̳i̟̱z҉͚͈̖̖z̳͡a̶l͈̞̦̙c͖̥͔̮͓̣͎ơ̼̬͚̦̫a͇̪̹̠t̨̲ļ͈͚̼̰.̝̱̦͉
uctriton00
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:18 pm

Post by uctriton00 »

Vote Count 1.8

Elmo TeH AzN (0) =
insanity018 (1) = Moonlight
Julatorium (1) = ElmoTeHAzN
Justin Playfair (0) =
Krystal Bald (1) = Not_Mafia
Malakittens (1) = Julatorium
Maruchan (3) = xfdagentx42 Malakittens TSO
Moonlight (2) = insanity018 JustinPlayfair
Not_Mafia (1) = KrystalBald
Riddleton (1) = Maruchan
T S O (0) =
xfdagentx42 (0) =

Not voting = Riddleton

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is on (expired on 2014-07-05 01:30:00)

Tit, Mala, Moonlight, and Insanity all raise their glasses, and begin drinking the different glasses of wine. Justin politely declined.

Tit looked around in a bit of a daze. "Where's my last person? Krystal, you want one? Krystal?"

Krystal was fixated on a kitty cat.

Krystal went off chasing after it.

Tit tried to get the attention of Krystal. "Hey, come back, come ba--*hiccup* oooh look there's more wine over here!". The girls all cheered and disappeared further into the booth.

Justin looked around, and the rest of the planning party was busy drinking. The only sober person left was Elmo. "Hey, Elmo, you're not drunk. Should we go find Krystal?"

JustinPlayfair, ElmoTeHAzN, what will you two do?

A) Go find Krystal, she could get lost
B) Leave Krystal and go join the rest of the party

"Also the town owes uctriton an apology for throwing him under the bus." - RXK
"I hate whoever shot triton." - Bumi
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:26 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

In post 547, uctriton00 wrote:

JustinPlayfair, ElmoTeHAzN, what will you two do?

B) Leave Krystal and go join the rest of the party

Permanently V/LA
Riddleton
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:31 pm

Post by Riddleton »

VOTE: Maruchan

Return to “Completed Open Games”