Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3975 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:51 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 3971, TheIrishPope wrote:Yeah not sure why scum hasn't surrendered. Which leads me to believe it's either Sonic or Fridays
I mean christ can we just lynch this.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3976 (ISO) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:43 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 3975, AGar wrote:
In post 3971, TheIrishPope wrote:Yeah not sure why scum hasn't surrendered. Which leads me to believe it's either Sonic or Fridays
I mean christ can we just lynch this.
"You. I am going to bury you. I am going to bury you and erect an icecream stand on your grave. And all the kids will love that you're dead because they get ice cream. Also your tombstone will say 'here lies a cheeky scumbag.'" - Papa Zito

What if you knew way more about the game state Day 1?
THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3977 (ISO) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:46 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

I need to commit more time to analyzing things. I feel kind of at a loss at the moment.
"You. I am going to bury you. I am going to bury you and erect an icecream stand on your grave. And all the kids will love that you're dead because they get ice cream. Also your tombstone will say 'here lies a cheeky scumbag.'" - Papa Zito

THE LAB 4 is live!
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3978 (ISO) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:42 pm

Post by Magua »

@Bulbazak:
Because there's no auto-win and I no longer wish to do just blow through the Days going for the easy option.

My personal paranoia is that for the scum being in a 1v14 scenario, even knowing they have Strongman + goo immunity and/or Ninja, someone who was already slated as being on everyone's scumlists would've just given up. I mean, my first take on the list had TIP in the lynch-spot-of-death.

So.

I'm willing to buy that the goo immunity was 1-shot and CHeery Dog's theory that Shadoweh receives blue goo from being shot seems the most sensible to me, so there's that, and the PoE-land does contain TIP, but it also contains Aronis and Brian and I'm really interested in some people's thoughts around those. Because, let's face it, TIP-says-scummy-things is like the default level. So I don't want, "TIP is scum," I want "TIP is more likely to be scum than Aronis" and "TIP is more likely to be scum than Brian." And while I feel TIP is more likely to be scum than Brian, I don't feel it about Aronis.

So.

Also, I'm never lynching Friday because of .
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #3979 (ISO) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:31 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 8 - SECRET BALLOT

Metal Sonic ( 1 )
[/color]
(L - 4 )

Magua ( 1 )
[/color]
(L - 4 )

Prof Fridays ( 1 )
[/color]
(L - 4 )

TheIrishPope ( 4 )
[/color]
(L - 1 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 2 )

Total Votes ( 9 )

Needed to Lynch [ 5 ]

DeadlineDeadline is July 8 at 20:00 EDT --- Time Until Deadline: (expired on 2014-07-08 20:00:00)
Current Active Event:
Secret Ballot
Tomorrow's Event:
Dia De Los Muertos
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3980 (ISO) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:34 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3978, Magua wrote:And while I feel TIP is more likely to be scum than Brian, I don't feel it about Aronis.
What about Aronis? I don't think it's Aronis, all things considered. Pretty sure he was the guy the scum were trying to mislynch this game.
In post 3978, Magua wrote:Also, I'm never lynching Friday because of 3976.
Oh? What about that post is so special to you?
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3981 (ISO) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:35 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Maybe the last scum doesn't give up because if they did, they would be blacklisted.

9 people left, 1 scum

that gives us wiggle room for 3 more wrong lynches

just kick off the scummiest people ? scum have to kill the towniest people. we will be left in a middle ground. either that or scum is hiding in the towny people, so if that person doesnt die then he has to be shafted.

yup.

i need to do real work on thsi game but im not motivated
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3982 (ISO) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:37 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

We dont lynch here(my townreads):
Myself
Prof Fridays
Magua

We lynch here:
(everyone else)

i need to do some manual scumhunting sorting.
oopsies! haha!

Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3983 (ISO) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:47 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 3978, Magua wrote:My personal paranoia is that for the scum being in a 1v14 scenario, even knowing they have Strongman + goo immunity and/or Ninja, someone who was already slated as being on everyone's scumlists would've just given up. I mean, my first take on the list had TIP in the lynch-spot-of-death.
I mean, I feel like you could argue one could just as easily say, "Ah, screw it. Might as well see how far I can get," or "Well, if I'm going to die soon anyway, might as well play it out." I dunno. I guess I don't lend much credence to it. And it's not like it would take much commitment from TIP to continue, since he hasn't really been committing anyway. I guess I'd just be flat-out embarrassed if TIP was scum and we never lynched him. But then again, you may have a point... Bah! I don't know. I shouldn't have had waffles for breakfast; I should have eaten something more decisive instead.

In post 3978, Magua wrote:I'm willing to buy that the goo immunity was 1-shot and CHeery Dog's theory that Shadoweh receives blue goo from being shot seems the most sensible to me, so there's that, and the PoE-land does contain TIP, but it also contains Aronis and Brian and I'm really interested in some people's thoughts around those. Because, let's face it, TIP-says-scummy-things is like the default level. So I don't want, "TIP is scum," I want "TIP is more likely to be scum than Aronis" and "TIP is more likely to be scum than Brian." And while I feel TIP is more likely to be scum than Brian, I don't feel it about Aronis.
I mean, I guess I'm fine with Aronis. That day vig wacko claim is a bizarre move for scum, though. I suppose it was pretty much a joke anyway. I'd be content with Brian, too. I suppose it didn't exactly work out with PeregrineV, but that whole flux in post frequency/content (though opposite for Brian from Pere) is peculiar to me.

In post 3978, Magua wrote:Also, I'm never lynching Friday because of .
It's all for you, Magua, really. NO ONE APPRECIATES MY TALENT BUT YOU *runs away crying*

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3984 (ISO) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:51 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 3981, Metal Sonic wrote: just kick off the scummiest people ? scum have to kill the towniest people. we will be left in a middle ground. either that or scum is hiding in the towny people, so if that person doesnt die then he has to be shafted.
That could get really WIFOM, though, because scum could just as easily kill the more neutral players to draw suspicion to the "townier" players.

Metal Sonic wrote:i need to do some manual scumhunting sorting.
PLEASE DO. I'd love to hear a good argument from you. I don't mean that as a dig, but, like, seriously.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3985 (ISO) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:53 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Also, I don't mean to brag, but goddamn am I the best procrastinator there ever was. I've had the whole day to write this 4-7 page paper and I'm at one and a half. FUCK.

Someone send halp.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3986 (ISO) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:02 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 3985, Prof Fridays wrote:Also, I don't mean to brag, but goddamn am I the best procrastinator there ever was. I've had the whole day to write this 4-7 page paper and I'm at one and a half. FUCK.

Someone send halp.
You're not alone.

Why the hell are we still checking this damn game? lol!
oopsies! haha!

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #3987 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:00 pm

Post by zoraster »

Aronis has been prodded
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3988 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:03 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

YES! ZORASTER! YES! THE PRODS! PRESS YOUR VIRTUAL FINGER AGAINST HIS VIRTUAL SHOULDER SO AS TO STIR HIM TO REMEMBER HIS COMMITMENT!

Translation: I'm playing the procrastination game again. Metal Sonic, if I don't make it, tell Magua I always loved him...(But my stuff goes to Brian Skies; we had a thing, then we didn't have a thing, then we got into some legal stuff...it's complicated.)

THE LAB 4 is live!
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #3989 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:10 pm

Post by Aronis »

I made a commitment? Crap.
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3990 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:43 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

I mean... That's kind of what signing up for a game is - a commitment to playing and finishing the game.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #3991 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:26 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Can I dodge a prod? I believe I have.

I think we should hurry up with getting this lynch done, the dead folk probably have found the scum if we don't win today.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3992 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:03 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3983, Prof Fridays wrote:I mean, I guess I'm fine with Aronis. That day vig wacko claim is a bizarre move for scum, though. I suppose it was pretty much a joke anyway. I'd be content with Brian, too. I suppose it didn't exactly work out with PeregrineV, but that whole flux in post frequency/content (though opposite for Brian from Pere) is peculiar to me.
I mean, I guess you can think Aronis could be scum. And I've seen Nacho bus a buddy for no reason before. But I don't really give any shits about meta and I don't understand why he'd want to divert a wagon onto a buddy as he was going down, especially after looking like he was going to escape his 'scumslip.'
In post 3988, Prof Fridays wrote:But my stuff goes to Brian Skies; we had a thing, then we didn't have a thing, then we got into some legal stuff...it's complicated.
?

I have no idea what any of this means.
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3993 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:26 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 3992, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3983, Prof Fridays wrote:I mean, I guess I'm fine with Aronis. That day vig wacko claim is a bizarre move for scum, though. I suppose it was pretty much a joke anyway. I'd be content with Brian, too. I suppose it didn't exactly work out with PeregrineV, but that whole flux in post frequency/content (though opposite for Brian from Pere) is peculiar to me.
I mean, I guess you can think Aronis could be scum. And I've seen Nacho bus a buddy for no reason before. But I don't really give any shits about meta and I don't understand why he'd want to divert a wagon onto a buddy as he was going down, especially after looking like he was going to escape his 'scum slip.'
I mean, in the wake of these recent developments, there are certain pools of evidence that must be looked at with more skepticism. Certainly, that argument might be more compelling in past days (as that and Aronis' day vig claim were), but in our current situation, that argument doesn't hold as much water IMO.

In post 3992, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3988, Prof Fridays wrote:But my stuff goes to Brian Skies; we had a thing, then we didn't have a thing, then we got into some legal stuff...it's complicated.
?

I have no idea what any of this means.
:lol: I was just joking around.

THE LAB 4 is live!
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3994 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:24 am

Post by AGar »

Step 1 - Lynch TIP
Step 2 - Lynch TIP
Step 3 - ????
Step 4 - Lynch TIP one more time for good measure.
Step 5 - Proft.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #3995 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:02 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 8 - SECRET BALLOT

Metal Sonic ( 1 )
[/color]
(L - 4 )

Magua ( 1 )
[/color]
(L - 4 )

Prof Fridays ( 1 )
[/color]
(L - 4 )

*** TheIrishPope ( 5 ) ***
[/color]
(L - 0 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 1 )

Total Votes ( 9 )

Needed to Lynch [ 5 ]

DeadlineDeadline is July 8 at 20:00 EDT --- Time Until Deadline: (expired on 2014-07-08 20:00:00)
Current Active Event:
Secret Ballot
Tomorrow's Event:
Dia De Los Muertos

TheIrishPope the Vanilla Townie with
Yellow Goo
was lynched

Night Actions due by Wednesday 2nd at 20:00 or when I think everyone has had a chance to submit
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #3996 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:07 pm

Post by zoraster »

Night 8 Results

Agar the Town Tracker with
Yellow Goo
and
Blue Goo
was killed

...but wait! He's come back to haunt with a bunch of friends because it's...

DIA DE LOS MUERTOS!

Every player in the game is invited to return to life for one Day only! Spooky!

DO NOT VOTE
DO NOT SPAM

You may copy and paste out of the dead thread, but don't abuse that privilege. I'll return you from whence you came if I'm remotely irritated at you.

I will not prod dead people. They will get a single PM to tell them they can post and that is it.

Mafia members can post in the Mafia Thread.

---

Because of all the dead guys wandering around, I'll do the drawing myself. Here are the cards I'll select from (next post will be dice roll):

Spoiler: Cards
1 Player Choice
2 Player Choice
3 Player Choice
4 Player Choice
5 Player Choice
6 Player Choice
7 Geography
8 Geography
9 Geography
10 Mystery Card
11 Mystery Card
12 Mystery Card
13 Latency
14 Latency
15 Day Action
16 Day Action
17 Post...al Bomb.
18 Post...al Bomb.
19 Vote for Everyone
20 Vote for Everyone
21 Modified Savior
22 Modified Savior
23 New Thread
24 Time of Night
25 Always On
26 Vi's Cry_Wolf
27 RedCoyote's Two Room

Lylo:

1 No Quick Lynches
2 No Quick Lynches
3 No Quick Lynches
4 3 Player Shootout/Normal Day
5 3 Player Shootout/Normal Day
6 3 Player Shootout/Normal Day
7 Two Players Added
8 Normal Day
9 Dia De Los Muertos, Lylo Version
10 Normal Day
11 Normal Day
12 Normal Day
13 Normal Day
14 Normal Day

Day 9

Aronis ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 4 )

Brian Skies ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 4 )

Metal Sonic ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 4 )

Bulbazak ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 4 )

Magua ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 4 )

Cheery Dog ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 4 )

Prof Fridays ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 4 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 7 )
Brian Skies Aronis Metal Sonic Prof Fridays Cheery Dog Bulbazak Magua

Total Votes ( 7 )

Needed to Lynch [ 4 ]

DeadlineDeadline is July 15 at 20:00 EDT --- Time Until Deadline: (expired on 2014-07-15 20:00:00)
Current Active Event:
Dia De Los Muertos
Tomorrow's Event:
To be Selected
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3997 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:08 pm

Post by Venmar »

what the fuck

WHAT THE FUCK

WE JUST LITERALLY

SPENT THE WHOLE DEAD THREAD

TALKING ABOUT HOW AGAR IS THE LAST SCUM
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3998 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:10 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Well, the reasoning was that AGar was scum if he didn't die tonight.

The only new information we can add is that farside cleared Oversoul, so bummer about that.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #3999 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:12 pm

Post by zoraster »

Regular: