Open 560: Tit for Tat (Game Over, 4/12 alive)

xfdagentx42
xfdagentx42
Goon
xfdagentx42
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:41 pm

Post by xfdagentx42 »

Alright. Well, I AM a Vig. As I hope, we should kill Scum today. HGH wagon seems weird, but I'm not jumping wagon unless necessary.
xfdagentx42
xfdagentx42
Goon
xfdagentx42
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:45 pm

Post by xfdagentx42 »

I'm gonna get Vigged tonight? Seriously? All I know is that Scum are gonna kill me this night, even if I'm not the towniest.

And oh, since everyone knows who I am already, why not we make a strategy already?

IF we lynch scum today, and then kill another scum by night, then the game wouldve been easier.

Like I said, Insanity and N_M is not much of a scum for me, but I have little reads on them
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:32 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

This is why you don't drive a wagon on someone who townslipped

VOTE: Krystal Bald

Hopping on after a blatant softclaim and helping out a PR and just general intransigence with reads
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Moonlight
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:00 pm

Post by Moonlight »

I hopped too. Why are you after Krystal and not me?

Chuckling at agent's "I'm gonna get vigged". This guy just scumslipped the way I read it. But please, don't mind me, continue focusing on the probably-fake townslip of his. :P
Moonlight
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:02 pm

Post by Moonlight »

Moreover, it's really unfair to blame anyone but agent for the wagon on him. If this guy is Town, I know I'd shoot him if I was scum because of how easily the pressure got on him.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:08 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Yours came after the fullclaim, by "vigged" he probably just means "killed" so unless there's a CC he's town. I know he claimed way too quickly, but it's a wagon that should never have existed in the first place.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Moonlight
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:18 pm

Post by Moonlight »

Why? I wanted a wagon on the guy since RVS, it was that obvious that in no way is he a VT. And if it's obvious to me, I assume that it's obvious to everyone else too, scum included.

I'm also considering the mindfuck that can be pulled off by scum if he is telling the truth and they shoot someone else instead. I don't want to believe he outed himself without thinking of the consequences.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:51 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

He doesn't even have a completed game so I'm afraid the claim is true
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:56 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 431, Krystal Bald wrote:The soft claim looked fake. The actual claim is probably fake and I think that xfda is going to be vigged tonight.
In post 451, xfdagentx42 wrote:I'm gonna get Vigged tonight? Seriously
Actually the vigged thing was in response to this
xfdagentx42
xfdagentx42
Goon
xfdagentx42
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:18 am

Post by xfdagentx42 »

In post 454, Moonlight wrote:Moreover, it's really unfair to blame anyone but agent for the wagon on him. If this guy is Town, I know I'd shoot him if I was scum because of how easily the pressure got on him.
Blame me? Only me for the wagon? Excuse me. TSO doesnt understand it at all. Remember that.

TSO, I have questions to ask you.

1) apart from inactivity, what made you start the wagon against me?
2) are you just trying to use my disadvantage of reality/inactivity to lynch me?

Oh and @Mod, I cant really post much from tomorrow to Friday. V/LA pleas.

V/LA accepted until Friday July 4
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:53 am

Post by T S O »

you were doing nothing
no
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:53 am

Post by T S O »

He's Town, though. *sigh*
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:54 am

Post by T S O »

That or scum have daychat, which I'll check.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:54 am

Post by T S O »

I feel it's worth saying you should vig HGH tonight.

Do not fucking vig me because I was pushing you.
-Marquis
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:21 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 452, Not_Mafia wrote:This is why you don't drive a wagon on someone who townslipped

VOTE: Krystal Bald

Hopping on after a blatant softclaim and helping out a PR and just general intransigence with reads
Ha͈̜͇̦͚i̭̖͕̭͍̫l̥̲̯ ̱̦͚̤P͓̦͎̳i̟̱z҉͚͈̖̖z̳͡a̶l͈̞̦̙c͖̥͔̮͓̣͎ơ̼̬͚̦̫a͇̪̹̠t̨̲ļ͈͚̼̰.̝̱̦͉
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:23 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

Vote: Not_Mafia.
Ha͈̜͇̦͚i̭̖͕̭͍̫l̥̲̯ ̱̦͚̤P͓̦͎̳i̟̱z҉͚͈̖̖z̳͡a̶l͈̞̦̙c͖̥͔̮͓̣͎ơ̼̬͚̦̫a͇̪̹̠t̨̲ļ͈͚̼̰.̝̱̦͉
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:35 am

Post by T S O »

Unvote
Vote: HGH7193

Get 'em.
-Marquis
Julatorium
Julatorium
Townie
Julatorium
Townie
Townie

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:42 am

Post by Julatorium »

@TSO - have you read HGH's one other game on site? I get the impression he doesn't know how to play mafia at all. I think this is also a weak player and he needs to be replaced, not lynched.

Mod: please replace HGH
Juls and Moratorium
Hydraing in life since 2003
Moonlight
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:44 am

Post by Moonlight »

In post 459, xfdagentx42 wrote:Blame me? Only me for the wagon? Excuse me. TSO doesnt understand it at all. Remember that.
TSO is trying harder than me to understand you from the looks of things.

Let me show you what your play looks like from my own point of view!

"Herpaderp, oh noez I got votes, must claim so they go away, who cares if I die by doing so and if I confuse everyone over my decision to claim now, this is totally gonna rock and in no way are the scum going to let me live on purpose so they can lynch me on D2 based on me surviving the night, no sir! I'M AWESOME!"

Do you see why I really,
really
don't want to believe you?

@TSO: Is it the lack of a counterclaim that makes you believe this guy's Town? If it's something else, please enlighten me because I can't (or perhaps just don't want to?) see what you're seeing. =/
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:50 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Moonlight why are you so intent on driving a wagon on an un CC'd PR that is dying to tonight if he was lying anyway. He does not have a completed game on site, treat his claim like you're in a newbie game
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:51 am

Post by T S O »

In post 468, Moonlight wrote:
In post 459, xfdagentx42 wrote:Blame me? Only me for the wagon? Excuse me. TSO doesnt understand it at all. Remember that.
TSO is trying harder than me to understand you from the looks of things.

Let me show you what your play looks like from my own point of view!

"Herpaderp, oh noez I got votes, must claim so they go away, who cares if I die by doing so and if I confuse everyone over my decision to claim now, this is totally gonna rock and in no way are the scum going to let me live on purpose so they can lynch me on D2 based on me surviving the night, no sir! I'M AWESOME!"

Do you see why I really,
really
don't want to believe you?

@TSO: Is it the lack of a counterclaim that makes you believe this guy's Town? If it's something else, please enlighten me because I can't (or perhaps just don't want to?) see what you're seeing. =/
There are three possible scenarios:

1) He's the actual Vigilante: lynching him puts us a Vig down.
2) He's scum claiming Vigilante: he gets a free pass for one night before he dies from a Vigi. If their Doctor protects him, the lack of a kill proves his guilt.
3) He's Town claiming Vigilante: I do not think he would do this.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:52 am

Post by T S O »

I was the only one really pushing his lynch, so I have no interest in backing down for the sake of it, but my very first game had me in this exact situation and scum pushed through my lynch.
-Marquis
Moonlight
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:06 am

Post by Moonlight »

Not_Mafia wrote:Moonlight why are you so intent on driving a wagon on an un CC'd PR that is dying to tonight if he was lying anyway. He does not have a completed game on site, treat his claim like you're in a newbie game
Perhaps the reason there's no CC is because the vig wouldn't want to out themself just to get rid of that guy. There's 3 scum to go, it's not an easy decision.
T S O wrote:There are three possible scenarios:

1) He's the actual Vigilante: lynching him puts us a Vig down.
2) He's scum claiming Vigilante: he gets a free pass for one night before he dies from a Vigi. If their Doctor protects him, the lack of a kill proves his guilt.
3) He's Town claiming Vigilante: I do not think he would do this.
2 confuses me. Why are you assuming a dead JK? They have a backup, not a JK from the get-go. Townslip?

I kind of want to sheep you to be honest, 'cause I can't be confident in reading someone I don't understand at all. >_>
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:10 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

If he isn't vig the vig will kill him. There is incentive for us to lynch him.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:10 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

No incentive*

Return to “Completed Open Games”