Open 560: Tit for Tat (Game Over, 4/12 alive)

Riddleton
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:27 pm

Post by Riddleton »

But whatever; If he's clear then no one would conterclaim.
Riddleton
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:27 pm

Post by Riddleton »

Shame there's no doctor in this game >_<
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:28 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

Unvote.

Could easily be lying, gonna wait for the CC.
Ha͈̜͇̦͚i̭̖͕̭͍̫l̥̲̯ ̱̦͚̤P͓̦͎̳i̟̱z҉͚͈̖̖z̳͡a̶l͈̞̦̙c͖̥͔̮͓̣͎ơ̼̬͚̦̫a͇̪̹̠t̨̲ļ͈͚̼̰.̝̱̦͉
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:29 pm

Post by Malakittens »

mmk, gonna leap of faith and unvote as of right now. If there's a CC then i'll revote, but for now.

UNVOTE: Xfdag

VOTE: Not_mafia
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:34 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Anyways, Xfdag, you should work with your townreads about possible shots, if anything just try and aim for a scumread or something..
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Julatorium
Julatorium
Townie
Julatorium
Townie
Townie

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:46 pm

Post by Julatorium »

In post 412, Julatorium wrote:We don't get the case on Not_Mafia. Can someone explain with lots of words and evidence?
Mala do this now.

Also, xfd hasn't really been all that scummy. Certainly shouldn't have been forced to claim. Lurky yes, but we find insanity's active vanilla questioning much more scum-telling. We have Not_Mafia as one of our town reads so the fact that some of you are pushing him as the premier lynch is really concerning to us. Also, KB just moved into the leaning-scum category with that vote-after-soft-claim and the unvote-after-claim. They already softed a power role, you know what the power roles are. You wanted them to full claim and it appeared your intentions were to lynch regardless. But then you unvote?
Juls and Moratorium
Hydraing in life since 2003
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:52 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

The soft claim looked fake. The actual claim is probably fake and I think that xfda is going to be vigged tonight.
Ha͈̜͇̦͚i̭̖͕̭͍̫l̥̲̯ ̱̦͚̤P͓̦͎̳i̟̱z҉͚͈̖̖z̳͡a̶l͈̞̦̙c͖̥͔̮͓̣͎ơ̼̬͚̦̫a͇̪̹̠t̨̲ļ͈͚̼̰.̝̱̦͉
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:53 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Because none of his posts stick out. I had the same problem with Xay in the newbie game. He wasn't sticking out besides the few posts that caught my eye due to the wording. However, the only major things in reads that he's really given is that he felt Xfdag was town because of the townslip, TSO due to pregame.

He gives a list of people whom he won't mind lynching, but doesn't give reasons why.

From what I have seen of Not_mafia this game seems out of place for him.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:56 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Anyone have a townread on Riddle? If you do tell me why please.

(mine kinda was killed)

Moonlight
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:57 pm

Post by Moonlight »

I am going to skim all pages and comment on things that I find noteworthy. Fasten your seatbelts, this might be wally. >_>

Page 1: Typical pregame stuff as far as I can tell.

Page 2: Oooh. I like that reaction test. Why did people get annoyed? If it doesn't break a rule and it can help a wincon, do it. TSO gives a reason to townread him from the get-go.

Page 3: Sheesh, and I thought that
I
can be too dramatic. The only thing bothering me is that people proceeded with RVS when they could simply townread/scumread TSO and build from there. >_< I dislike agent's vote.

Page 4: I love from Krystal Bald. That vote sucked, and scum voting scum in RVS is not exactly unheard of. Townreading Riddleton, TSO and Krystal so far (I can expand on reasoning if needed).

Page 5: My townreads are going at each other. Get agent!

Page 6: Mmm, the wagon on HGH ain't bad, but I hope to see some pressure on agent soon.

Page 7: doesn't appeal to me. If you're going to feel bad and unvote, at least push towards another direction. >_< If she doesn't soon, I'm going to believe that post was just an excuse for scum-Mala to sit back and do nothing.

Page 8: Woah, content. is good, but for crying out loud why no vote?! And in there's a bet that there's at least one scum in my slot and Mala but the vote is elsewhere?! *ponders on Mala-Julatorium being scum* And to top it off, agent makes himself look even worse than them! Mala and agent aren't scum together judging by the former's vote and the timing.

Page 9: I'm starting to warm up to Mala's posts, despite all the "I'm Town" stuff. Getting confident on my Krystal townread too.

Page 10: and are bad, and while I like the push on NM I'd like to see even more pressure on agent.

Page 11: I'm starting to like Julatorium thanks to (even though I'm not a fan of his NM read, he hasn't done much either!).

Page 12: Okay, TSO looks Town as fuck with those posts and Mala looks even better after sharing her thoughts. Where's agent?

Page 13: Nothing noteworthy, strangely. Wondering what to make of Elmo and insanity.

Page 14: Yay, it's agent and he still looks awful, hooray! I love TSO's posts, I want him to be Town so badly.

Page 15: Still not sure what to make of Elmo and insanity and I'm amazed that agent's reactions haven't been capitalized on. Put more pressure until it breaks!

Page 16: What is this talk of other people's lynches? :( Come onnnn, agent is asking for it. Pretty please? In other news, I like most posts by Julatorium but is just erroneous, the "if" could refer to her being lynched. >_>

Page 17: A vig claim before L-1? Bullshit.

Page 18: Here I come!

*goes after agent without a care in the world*

VOTE: xfdagentx42
Riddleton
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:02 pm

Post by Riddleton »

A vig claim before L-1? Bullshit.
I think it's bullshit too but I guess we'll have to wait and see if there's a CC.
Julatorium
Julatorium
Townie
Julatorium
Townie
Townie

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:09 pm

Post by Julatorium »

So it is retarded to lynch this person as if it is a fake claim the REAL vig will just shoot them.
Juls and Moratorium
Julatorium
Julatorium
Townie
Julatorium
Townie
Townie

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:12 pm

Post by Julatorium »

So many scummy people too few slots for scum....Moonlights post just reads like someone who saw that xfd was run up and wanted to hop on the bandwagon.
Juls and Moratorium
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:13 pm

Post by Malakittens »

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

UNVOTE: Not_Mafia

Quick meta skim makes him likely town, maybe, slighty.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:15 pm

Post by Malakittens »

DAMN IT. That's possibly too many twnreads because I'm left with {HGH, Justin, Insanity} that kinda feels wrong. OKAY WHOS SCUM AND INFILTRATED MY TOWN READS

VOTE: Insanity

Riddleton
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:16 pm

Post by Riddleton »

UNVOTE: xdafagent

Will do some more reads now
Julatorium
Julatorium
Townie
Julatorium
Townie
Townie

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:21 pm

Post by Julatorium »

OK, I just read xfd's ISO and looked at his/her games played. They have only played this game and their newbie. All the talk about voting them for inactivity is just newbness. That was a pretty scummy wagon.

{TSO Riddleton Malakittens, KB, Wake} All people who voted for xfd....you know who isn't in there? Elmo and insanity. Which is pissing me off because I am confused now.
Juls and Moratorium
Moonlight
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:22 pm

Post by Moonlight »

In post 433, Malakittens wrote:Anyone have a townread on Riddle? If you do tell me why please.

(mine kinda was killed)
I do. His very early posts just scream newbTown to me, particularly the caution he showed combined with his activity and not being afraid to express himself openly despite the disapproval of him not taking part in the early RVS.
In post 435, Riddleton wrote:
A vig claim before L-1? Bullshit.
I think it's bullshit too but I guess we'll have to wait and see if there's a CC.
A CC would make me sad, I find it hard to believe that a vig would get this upset with just one vote (at the time) on them.
In post 436, Julatorium wrote:So it is retarded to lynch this person as if it is a fake claim the REAL vig will just shoot them.
Fair enough. >_> I wish I had more confidence in other scumreads. NM's play seems different to the one game I've played with him where he was Town, so I wouldn't oppose that wagon. HGH is also doing nothing while all this is going on, so a wagon on either of these two is fine by me.
Malakittens wrote:gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

UNVOTE: Not_Mafia

Quick meta skim makes him likely town, maybe, slighty.
Really? I disagree, but I haven't bothered to check all his games, I'm speaking just from one game with him, so take that with a grain of salt. >_>
Julatorium
Julatorium
Townie
Julatorium
Townie
Townie

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:24 pm

Post by Julatorium »

In post 442, Moonlight wrote:Fair enough. >_> I wish I had more confidence in other scumreads. NM's play seems different to the one game I've played with him where he was Town, so I wouldn't oppose that wagon. HGH is also doing nothing while all this is going on, so a wagon on either of these two is fine by me.
This would be the point where you unvote.
Juls and Moratorium
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:26 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Well, it's not a full meta-drive. I decided to CTRL+F = townslip. The only times he's ever defended someone for a townslip was when he was town. I don't have the time to full meta-dive at this point. I guess he *could* defend someone for a townslip as scum.

HGH kinda disappeared. That lynch would probably be a policy lynch and atm, i'm not up for it. At least not until the slot is active.

Riddle's last few posts kinda stuck out at me. Maybe leaning scum on him, but {4 scumreads} when there's 3 looks like I'm trying to get partners w/o actually having a flip to determine shit.

Moonlight
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:32 pm

Post by Moonlight »

Julatorium wrote:
In post 442, Moonlight wrote:Fair enough. >_> I wish I had more confidence in other scumreads. NM's play seems different to the one game I've played with him where he was Town, so I wouldn't oppose that wagon. HGH is also doing nothing while all this is going on, so a wagon on either of these two is fine by me.
This would be the point where you unvote.
I don't like unvoting without going after someone in particular and I'm trying to make up my mind. I'm getting confident in my townreads of TSO, Riddle, you and Mala. But other than agent, I have no scumread I'm confident about, and any vote I place would be an obvious pressure vote. >_<
Julatorium
Julatorium
Townie
Julatorium
Townie
Townie

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:35 pm

Post by Julatorium »

In post 445, Moonlight wrote:I don't like unvoting without going after someone in particular and I'm trying to make up my mind. I'm getting confident in my townreads of TSO, Riddle, you and Mala. But other than agent, I have no scumread I'm confident about, and any vote I place would be an obvious pressure vote. >_<
You seem very concerned about the way you "appear" to town. Unvoting is the logical thing to do. This game does not require you to have a vote on someone at all times.
Juls and Moratorium
Moonlight
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:46 pm

Post by Moonlight »

I require it from myself. I hate not going after anyone. If I was concerned about how I appear, I'd indulge you and unvote. :P

I'm keeping my vote there until I see reason to do so otherwise and that's that. Yes, even without a CC, deal with it.
Moonlight
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:55 pm

Post by Moonlight »

In post 409, xfdagentx42 wrote:Ok. Scums, not mafia and insanity, idk the 3rd though.
He said while having his vote... on HGH.

This is textbook newbscum in my book and it's among the things that make me really doubt that claim even without a CC.

A) Drink the flight.
Julatorium
Julatorium
Townie
Julatorium
Townie
Townie

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:55 pm

Post by Julatorium »

In post 426, Riddleton wrote:Shame there's no doctor in this game >_<
There is one. They are just a roleblocker as well.
Juls and Moratorium

Return to “Completed Open Games”