Open 560: Tit for Tat (Game Over, 4/12 alive)

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:29 pm

Post by T S O »

the lack of response is kinda troubling; a big reaction either way tells me about xfda, but nothing means scum a) don't care about their scumpartner b) don't think it'll go through or c) he's town.

:/
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
xfdagentx42
xfdagentx42
Goon
xfdagentx42
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:36 pm

Post by xfdagentx42 »

In post 349, T S O wrote:I can't decide, they're all so useless and bland.

I just decided to vote xfda for no reason, essentially.
You mean RVS?

I dont think RVS is good now. Seriously.
uctriton00
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:01 pm

Post by uctriton00 »

Vote Count 1.5

Elmo TeH AzN (1) = insanity018
HGH7193 (3) = Not_Mafia xfdagentx42 Wake88
insanity018 (1) = Julatorium
Julatorium (2) = JustinPlayfair ElmoTeHAzN
Justin Playfair (0) =
Krystal Bald (1) = Riddleton
Malakittens (1) =
Not_Mafia (2) = KrystalBald Malakittens
Riddleton (1) = HGH7193
T S O (0) =
Wake88 (0) =
xfdagentx42 (1) = TSO

Not voting =

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is on (expired on 2014-07-05 01:30:00)

Prod sent to JustinPlayfair
Tat looked over his team. "Ok, so it looks like a few of you guys had packed, and the rest of you are coming with nothing else really, that's fine. We can make it work." Everyone brought their individual bags into their respective cars.

"I'll drive Car A, and TSO since you responded first, you can drive Car B".

Car A: Tat (driver), HGH, xfdagentx42, NotMafia

Car B: TSO (driver) Riddleton Julatorium

*3 hours later*

Tat pulled his car over into a Chevron gas station in Lenwood, CA. TSO pulled Car B in behind him. "We're at the halfway point to Las Vegas! I'm going to run inside to use the bathroom. You guys can handle the gas, right?". Tat handed the keys to his car over to HGH as he disappeared.

HGH7193

A) Go inside to pay for gas
B) Get in the driver seat of car A

TSO

A) Go inside to pay for gas
B) Get back in driver seat of car B

"Also the town owes uctriton an apology for throwing him under the bus." - RXK
"I hate whoever shot triton." - Bumi
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:33 pm

Post by T S O »

GET BACK IN THAT DRIVER SEAT

Let's break this thing down.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
xfdagentx42
xfdagentx42
Goon
xfdagentx42
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:52 pm

Post by xfdagentx42 »

In post 332, T S O wrote:Inactivity is a perfectly good reason to vote you. You haven't done one thing which would make me consider voting someone else to date.

Your cry of "We really need a vote!" would probably look better if you said who we should vote or why we should vote them. Because the way you phrased it, it might just come off to some people that you don't care who we lynch as long as it's not you.
Oh ok.

Inactivity? I just like you to know. reality is fucking me up. I cant be active. There.

Its easy.

And oh, you know why I do that? Only one reason. Can't read too much posts lately.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:34 am

Post by T S O »

"I'm inactive, problem is real life. Now you have no reason to vote me."
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:35 am

Post by T S O »

I cannot claim to know anything about your personal life and while it may or may not be true, it in no way inhibits me pushing your lynch.
-Marquis
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:13 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 341, Krystal Bald wrote:
In post 337, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 243, xfdagentx42 wrote:And, I wonder if Scum can take control of Day as well. They'd talk about who to lynch secretly, then they go on together.
I don't see how this could be ambiguous
Use your words
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
xfdagentx42
xfdagentx42
Goon
xfdagentx42
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:43 am

Post by xfdagentx42 »

Dude, i ask you

Whats wrong with inactivity besides the fact of being prodded?

And why would i be scum if i just went inadtive?
insanity018
insanity018
Mafia Scum
insanity018
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:46 am

Post by insanity018 »

I'm a she tyvm.

xfda, you are clearly active enough to constantly make posts about your inactivity. Who do you think is town/scum?
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:07 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

In post 359, insanity018 wrote:I'm a she tyvm.

xfda, you are clearly active enough to constantly make posts about your inactivity. Who do you think is town/scum?
He can't because real life.

I can buy that but at the same time just make a list or something stalling helps no one and pushes for you to get replaced or lynched
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
xfdagentx42
xfdagentx42
Goon
xfdagentx42
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:13 am

Post by xfdagentx42 »

Well... First of all, i cant post at weekdays but its weekend today soooo
xfdagentx42
xfdagentx42
Goon
xfdagentx42
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:13 am

Post by xfdagentx42 »

Im active
Julatorium
Julatorium
Townie
Julatorium
Townie
Townie

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:42 am

Post by Julatorium »

In post 360, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:

I can buy that but at the same time just make a list or something stalling helps no one and pushes for you to get replaced or lynched
So now you want lists? I thought you said anyone can make a list? If anyone can make a list why are you encouraging the making of lists? Please list your stances on the use of lists because:
1. You don't like lists
2. You want lists
3. You like contradicting yourself about lists
Juls and Moratorium
Hydraing in life since 2003
Riddleton
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:09 am

Post by Riddleton »

didn't you object to HGH making a random list earlier, Elmo?
Justin Playfair
Justin Playfair
Goon
Justin Playfair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:19 am

Post by Justin Playfair »

Hi Malakittens. You've been posting gibbereeze since this game started and I apologize but I'm going to have to produce a bit of a wall to ask you about it. And it's not just about posts like 275, which boil down to "because of something something other game and and I sure would know and I'd never lie about that. I mention #275 in particular because it doesn't even rise to the level of false authority. It's also just that so much of what you've posted has been contradictory.

Let's take a look at this, where you echo Julatorium's bad reasoning that somehow a pressure vote is not pretty apparent at the moment it is made...
In post 297, Malakittens wrote:Right now it's more of a pressure, but now that you asked it kinda ruins it.
But earlier, with Tammy, you seemed very aware that a vote identified clearly to get a reaction could still be perfectly effective. So...

In post 157, Malakittens wrote:I'm voting you for ~reasons~. Mainly to see how you react. I could easily sit back and let you engage others, but instead I'm taking the approach of doing it first.
In post 162, Malakittens wrote:So, of course I'm going to reaction test if I can especially when it helps me get a better read on your slot and one step closer into figuring out who is scum and who isn't scum.
In post 168, Malakittens wrote:Hence the fucking vote on you so I can read you easier.
...Mala, could you explain to me the difference between the pressure vote Riddle ruined by making you identify it and the reaction vote you were fine with identifying right away to Tammy?

Mala, you asked Tammy the question in the first post early in your exchange and then make the second post shortly later. This wouldn't bother me if not for the pretty accusatory tone of the first, but because of that could you explain why a thought process you felt so comfortable about expressing for yourself seemed suspicious coming from Tammy?
In post 153, Malakittens wrote:So if you think Riddles is
maybe
town, why haven't you unvoted?
In post 171, Malakittens wrote:Slightly leaning more towards the town area than the scum area, but not enough to remove my vote off you.
And this just strikes me as terrible.

In post 295, Malakittens wrote:Also if you think someone is scum please vote. Don't pussyfoot around it.
So is this just a do as I say, not as I do thing? Because your behavior about the below sketches out the xact opposite approach to the game.
In post 227, Malakittens wrote:I'm maybe thinking insanity scum. Something triggered in her first post to Tammy that reminded me of our last completed game where we where scum buddies.
In post 313, Malakittens wrote:urge to want to lynch insanity. urge, urge urge. Will disobey urge for now, i like my vote where it is.
In post 314, Malakittens wrote:In fact, lol, I like this one better.

VOTE: Not_mafia.
In post 339, Malakittens wrote:Insanity I really want you to be town. I really think you might be scum though :(
Can you explain why you haven't yet voted for Insanity even though you have been after her as scum since very early in the game?

Thank you.

Oh and
Ucriton
I want neither wine nor chocolate.
Justin Playfair
Justin Playfair
Goon
Justin Playfair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:23 am

Julatorium's list post bothers me a lot because it is an absolutely defensive maneuver. If you read the list you will see that the actual opinions expressed are more or less in line with Julatorium's previous assessments. The only real difference is that a kinder, friendlier voice is expressing them. And the new definition offered for Julatorium's opinion on me, which is what apparently inspired this change, reads as a pretty obvious offer to disengage without resolution. That sort of thing almost always gives me the willies. The list itself doesn't bother me, though, and I rather like Julatorium's responses to Mala and Elmo. The problem with that, though, is that instead of following up on either of these Julatorium then soft clears both of them (admittedly Elmo for just a day but Julatorium then follows Elmo's taunt and votes Insanity) and focuses on Insanity instead. And the Insanity read seems both weak and a little opportunistic. I'm okay with my vote where it is.
Julatorium
Julatorium
Townie
Julatorium
Townie
Townie

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:55 am

Post by Julatorium »

In post 366, Justin Playfair wrote:Julatorium's list post bothers me a lot because it is an absolutely defensive maneuver. If you read the list you will see that the actual opinions expressed are more or less in line with Julatorium's previous assessments. The only real difference is that a kinder, friendlier voice is expressing them. And the new definition offered for Julatorium's opinion on me, which is what apparently inspired this change, reads as a pretty obvious offer to disengage without resolution. That sort of thing almost always gives me the willies. The list itself doesn't bother me, though, and I rather like Julatorium's responses to Mala and Elmo. The problem with that, though, is that instead of following up on either of these Julatorium then soft clears both of them (admittedly Elmo for just a day but Julatorium then follows Elmo's taunt and votes Insanity) and focuses on Insanity instead. And the Insanity read seems both weak and a little opportunistic. I'm okay with my vote where it is.
The purpose of the switch was due to the fact that we were not clearly communicating our thoughts and needed to change. We were even having internal conversations about how we weren't expressing ourselves the way we intended or saying the right words to express our stance. I could go into a little more detail about the 'why' of it if you like but I don't know if it really matters. We are not trying to disengage without resolution with you. We stated our opinion as clearly as possible. If you would like to engage further about it, then please ask your questions and we will answer.

We have also not soft cleared anyone. We want to do more research on mala as most of our read of her is at a gut level. It's hard to push a case you can't quantify. Moratorium has more experience with Mala and feels she plays the game at a surface level (i.e, her cases aren't deep/complicated). We have intentions to meta some scum games of hers but
Moratorium
we haven't got around to it yet. We want to specifically look at her ability to manipulate. As for Elmo, Moratorium feels he is more scummy than insanity but insanity's ISO just drips new-scum to me. If insanity does get lynched and flips scum I doubt we would ever remove our vote from Elmo because their "bickering" really reads as bussing.
Juls and Moratorium
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:01 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

In post 363, Julatorium wrote:
In post 360, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:

So now you want lists? I thought you said anyone can make a list? If anyone can make a list why are you encouraging the making of lists? Please list your stances on the use of lists because:
1. You don't like lists
2. You want lists
3. You like contradicting yourself about lists
1st. Yes I don't like lists.
2nd. No I want some content from the inactives.
3rd. If thats what it takes to get content sure Ill contradict myself TO GET SOMETHING FROM THE PEOPLE WHO ARE CREEPING ALONG FOR THE JOYRIDE OF THE GAME!
In post 364, Riddleton wrote:didn't you object to HGH making a random list earlier, Elmo?
Yes but at the rate we're going its going to turn into a late D1 lynch and may as well go to random.org and pick a random fucking number because no one wants to seem to do anything.
In post 367, Julatorium wrote:
In post 366, Justin Playfair wrote:Julatorium's list post bothers me a lot because it is an absolutely defensive maneuver. If you read the list you will see that the actual opinions expressed are more or less in line with Julatorium's previous assessments. The only real difference is that a kinder, friendlier voice is expressing them. And the new definition offered for Julatorium's opinion on me, which is what apparently inspired this change, reads as a pretty obvious offer to disengage without resolution. That sort of thing almost always gives me the willies. The list itself doesn't bother me, though, and I rather like Julatorium's responses to Mala and Elmo. The problem with that, though, is that instead of following up on either of these Julatorium then soft clears both of them (admittedly Elmo for just a day but Julatorium then follows Elmo's taunt and votes Insanity) and focuses on Insanity instead. And the Insanity read seems both weak and a little opportunistic. I'm okay with my vote where it is.
I like this post a lot. It is opportuinistic. Why not go after someone else? And they didn't put there vote there which means they are playing scared. I don't see why a town would play scared about something like that. It doesn't add up at least for me. But I came along and pissed insanity off and look what happens. SHE POSTS THINGS! Granted it was crap posting like the rest of this game but what can you do about it.

The purpose of the switch was due to the fact that we were not clearly communicating our thoughts and needed to change.
IE: We're a hydra who knows nothing about this game and we're going to try and save face with the posts from the rest of the game.
We were even having internal conversations about how we weren't expressing ourselves the way we intended or saying the right words to express our stance. I could go into a little more detail about the 'why' of it if you like but I don't know if it really matters. We are not trying to disengage without resolution with you. We stated our opinion as clearly as possible. If you would like to engage further about it, then please ask your questions and we will answer.

We have also not soft cleared anyone.
Im calling Bull. Nice way to try to save face
We want to do more research on mala as most of our read of her is at a gut level. It's hard to push a case you can't quantify. Moratorium has more experience with Mala and feels she plays the game at a surface level (i.e, her cases aren't deep/complicated). We have intentions to meta some scum games of hers but
Moratorium
we haven't got around to it yet. We want to specifically look at her ability to manipulate. As for Elmo, Moratorium feels he is more scummy than insanity but insanity's ISO just drips new-scum to me. If insanity does get lynched and flips scum I doubt we would ever remove our vote from Elmo because their "bickering" really reads as bussing.
For future reference. Note the call for an OMGUS. But lets me put it in another way. I bitch at someone for inactivity and why I voted them and instantly it sounds like I bus. Yet I go on yell at you for dumber things and nothing happens? So what you seem to be saying is "oh there's no way we're scum together" Or am i misreading this here? Not only that do you already see how someone is lining up a lynch already based on a flip that is TBD. Let's think about this. Jules pushes for an insanity lynch. Flips scum and instantly heads to me. Almost asking for a short day 2 and heading into D3 with 4 people dead heading into a MYLO or to buy time to a D4 where then it becomes MYLO or LYLO if it gets that far. If Im wrong on the days so be it. My head hurts from work today.
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
Justin Playfair
Justin Playfair
Goon
Justin Playfair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:05 am

That's irrelevant questions to you, thank you very much.

Actually, I rather like your answer. If you'd be so kind as to tell me what your intended purpose was for #247 I might even be willing to promise not to use the word irrelevant in this thread again.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:52 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 357, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 341, Krystal Bald wrote:
In post 337, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 243, xfdagentx42 wrote:And, I wonder if Scum can take control of Day as well. They'd talk about who to lynch secretly, then they go on together.
I don't see how this could be ambiguous
Use your words
Ha͈̜͇̦͚i̭̖͕̭͍̫l̥̲̯ ̱̦͚̤P͓̦͎̳i̟̱z҉͚͈̖̖z̳͡a̶l͈̞̦̙c͖̥͔̮͓̣͎ơ̼̬͚̦̫a͇̪̹̠t̨̲ļ͈͚̼̰.̝̱̦͉
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:48 pm

Post by Malakittens »

@Justin:

It's spelt gibberish by the way, but thanks for dismissing my posts. It's actually not nonsense, tvym. I can say we might have issues this game because it looks like our style of posting, hunting and gathering reads conflicts each other.

Tammy and I have a history together. If you can't understand that I don't know what to tell you. I can read her based off her reactions to an extent. I needed to engage her to get a reaction. Yes, there's a chance she could have easily faked it, but how she reacted to me BEFORE it even happened wasn't fake. I'm sorry she replaced out because had I known she would have done that I wouldn't have engaged at all and let it happen a different way.

I am giving time to insanity as I haven't played a game where I know her to be town. I don't have any completed town games of hers so i can't effectively meta her. As much as I want to vote/lynch her I want to fry bigger fish for food in my tummy. Larger fish includes N_M and others.

I actually like my N_M vote and encourage others to join me.

reads are as follows: (Don't ask me to explain it right now because half of them are gut; the strong town are meta ~reasons~ however.

Town:

Wake
KB
TSO

Leaning Town:

ElmoTeHAzn.
Riddle (weak)

Null:

HGH7193

Leaning Scum:

Justin
Xfdagagentx42 (is getting increasingly worse in time.)

Scum:

Insanity018
Not_Mafia

(anyways, I'm going back to my hole because I'm just meh and retyped some things as it appeared snarky looking back)
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Julatorium
Julatorium
Townie
Julatorium
Townie
Townie

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:34 pm

Post by Julatorium »

Elmo 368 wrote:I like this post a lot. It is opportuinistic. Why not go after someone else? And they didn't put there vote there which means they are playing scared. I don't see why a town would play scared about something like that. It doesn't add up at least for me. But I came along and pissed insanity off and look what happens. SHE POSTS THINGS! Granted it was crap posting like the rest of this game but what can you do about it.
This quote made our combined heads explode. First off, the first two sentences are contradictory. How can you like a post and then call it opportunistic? Also, which post are you talking about? Justin Playfair's 366 or our 367? We assume you are talking about us when you say we are playing scared but we have no idea what you are talking about. What are we scared of? How are we playing scared?
Elmo 368 wrote:IE: We're a hydra who knows nothing about this game and we're going to try and save face with the posts from the rest of the game.
We don't have any clue what you are talking about. You want people to post. Should we assume that you don't want us to post? Every post we make you seem to say we are trying to get towncred or "save face" (whatever the fuck that means). What would you like us to do exactly?
Elmo 368 wrote:Im calling Bull. Nice way to try to save face
Didn't we tell you to come up with a more creative way of saying crap? If this is it then we are very disappointed.
Elmo 368...still wrote:For future reference. Note the call for an OMGUS. But lets me put it in another way. I bitch at someone for inactivity and why I voted them and instantly it sounds like I bus. Yet I go on yell at you for dumber things and nothing happens? So what you seem to be saying is "oh there's no way we're scum together" Or am i misreading this here? Not only that do you already see how someone is lining up a lynch already based on a flip that is TBD. Let's think about this. Jules pushes for an insanity lynch. Flips scum and instantly heads to me. Almost asking for a short day 2 and heading into D3 with 4 people dead heading into a MYLO or to buy time to a D4 where then it becomes MYLO or LYLO if it gets that far. If Im wrong on the days so be it. My head hurts from work today.
We just put our heads back together and they exploded again. What does this even mean? What "call for OMGUS". What do you mean "nothing happens" when you yell at us? And YES you are misreading...big time. We are saying that if insanity is scum then there is a very high likely hood that you are her partner and you are double-bussing each other.

Let's break down the rest of your crazy talk shall we?
Crazy talking Elmo wrote:Not only that do you already see how someone is lining up a lynch already based on a flip that is TBD.
Yep, that is exactly what we are doing. If insanity flips scum our vote will be parked on you until the end of time. Guilty as charged.
Jules pushes for an insanity lynch. Flips scum and instantly heads to me. Almost asking for a short day 2 and heading into D3 with 4 people dead heading into a MYLO or to buy time to a D4 where then it becomes MYLO or LYLO if it gets that far. If Im wrong on the days so be it. My head hurts from work today.
OK, stay with me here...If insanity flips scum (and it sounds like you already know she will), going into day 2 we will be down 1 town (maybe) and 1 scum. Then we lynch you. Let's pretend for a brief second that you are town (highly unlikely if insanity is scum). Then we will have one mislynch and at most 3 dead townies going into day 3 setting up a 6 vs 2. That's not MYLO. It would only be "MYLO" for scum if both of you were scum (7 vs 1). Elmo did you just scum-slip?
Juls and Moratorium
Julatorium
Julatorium
Townie
Julatorium
Townie
Townie

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:42 pm

Post by Julatorium »

In post 369, Justin Playfair wrote:That's irrelevant questions to you, thank you very much.

Actually, I rather like your answer. If you'd be so kind as to tell me what your intended purpose was for #247 I might even be willing to promise not to use the word irrelevant in this thread again.
In post 247 my dear husband failed miserably at sarcasm. I (Juls) admit that I didn't even understand it and he had to explain it to me like 3 times before I got it. The first part where he says "We think you are town." was referring to the spoiler. We both read that post as town even though it was a bit nit picky (thus the "irrelevant" comment) and larger-than-our-liking (yes we are hypocrites). The other two comments were meant to show our struggle in reading you because, as town as that wall felt, we saw you "coaching" and "not voting". The post was meant to display our struggle in reading you but it missed the mark essentially.
Juls and Moratorium
Julatorium
Julatorium
Townie
Julatorium
Townie
Townie

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:45 pm

Post by Julatorium »

@Malakittens - are you planning on night killing us and just decided to leave us out of your reads list?
Juls and Moratorium

Return to “Completed Open Games”