Mini 1582: Formerfish's First Foray (Game Over)

Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:10 am

Post by Formerfish »

Vote Count 1.5

OkaPoka
- massive, Grib, Boonskiies (L-4)
I Love Fairies- bjc, theelkspeaks (L-5)
theelksspeaks- KittyMo, Grib (L-5)
KittyMo- Octopus, OkaPoka (L-5)
bjc- Shinobi (L-6)

Not Voting: I Love Fairies, Drew-Sta

With 12 alive, it takes 7 votes for a lynch
(expired on 2014-07-03 00:22:00)
Last edited by Formerfish on Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:31 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Oi, and now he's angry.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:32 am

Post by massive »

Well, Shinobi, instead would you like to do something, anything, to play this game? I can't imagine you actually making a post to dispute someone saying you haven't done anything.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:44 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 127, massive wrote:Well, Shinobi, instead would you like to do something, anything, to play this game? I can't imagine you actually making a post to dispute someone saying you haven't done anything.
I am playing?

If you're expecting some kind of reads list or something, then you're going to be sorely disappointed. I don't have any. All I have is that someone is posting a bunch of superficial analysis on me based on stuff that doesn't make sense.

Could be town trying to start discussion/gauge reactions, or could be mafia pushing for a nonsensical mislynch. I don't actually know because we're only six pages in.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:44 am

Post by Shinobi »

On the flip side, he has great taste in signatures.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:19 am

Post by Boonskiies »

;P haha. Like you said, it is only 6 pages in. I don't think we have major evidence against anyone at this point.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:31 am

Post by massive »

In post 128, Shinobi wrote: If you're expecting some kind of reads list or something, then you're going to be sorely disappointed.
I'm expecting some participation. I know already that I can't expect that from bjc, that doing so is just going to end in heartbreak, but your contributions up until today were random vote (#17), one sentence for bjc (#56), one arbitrary sentence for ILF's defense (#57), and one unfulfilled promise to actually address the accusation that you're not playing (#91).

You seem content to be in the shadows. You certainly don't want your voice heard or to find out anything about your fellow players. Does your gut (#57) eventually find scum? If so, can we have it sub in for you?

(I'm not saying I think you're scum, and I'm already on record saying I think it's more likely Boon is scum, but your reaction to being called out for not really playing is a bit silly. Your vote is still on bjc and doing no one absolutely any good. Surely you must have SOMETHING other than "ILF is town"?)
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:00 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 131, massive wrote:
In post 128, Shinobi wrote: If you're expecting some kind of reads list or something, then you're going to be sorely disappointed.
I'm expecting some participation. I know already that I can't expect that from bjc, that doing so is just going to end in heartbreak, but your contributions up until today were random vote (#17), one sentence for bjc (#56), one arbitrary sentence for ILF's defense (#57), and one unfulfilled promise to actually address the accusation that you're not playing (#91).

You seem content to be in the shadows. You certainly don't want your voice heard or to find out anything about your fellow players. Does your gut (#57) eventually find scum? If so, can we have it sub in for you?

(I'm not saying I think you're scum, and I'm already on record saying I think it's more likely Boon is scum, but your reaction to being called out for not really playing is a bit silly. Your vote is still on bjc and doing no one absolutely any good. Surely you must have SOMETHING other than "ILF is town"?)
I've pretty content to be in the shadows, because I'm feeling particularly lazy. And I didn't want my voice heard because I didn't feel like I have anything worthwhile to say.

I know what you're trying to get me to do, and I guess I townread you for it maybe. I've been sort of a slow starter in my other two games because I love to goof off for a while before I do stuff. If you're feeling particularly productive, you can go search for them and see that I don't do much until I feel like it or until I see something that provokes my interest.

But,
since I already see something that provokes my interest, it's time to get into doing stuff:

Why is it likely that boon is scum?
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:03 am

Post by Shinobi »

I've pretty content to be in the shadows, because I'm feeling particularly lazy.
Wow this sentence was a disaster. Let's try again:
I've been pretty content to be in the shadows, because I've been feeling particularly lazy.
That's better.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:23 am

Post by Boonskiies »

It's 'likely' that I'm scum because I am 'randomly' accusing people of being scum. Although it's only really been you, and a little of OkaPoka.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
bjc
bjc
Mafia Scum
bjc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by bjc »

supp erryone
"
I am literally panicking right now because
I'm a fucking VT
and it really looks like I'm gonna get lynched and that scares me. I'd like to survive past Day 1.
"
-The great LeMidget
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:31 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

I'm town. What do you want from me?

Of course I want to focus Grib. Scum doublevoter will roflstomp us. Town doublevoter is a great asset. Powerroles are important in mafia.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:12 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Hi I'm having a bad day so it's better if I don't post anything directed at or about anyone I'm likely to scream at, but as for Octo:
In post 117, Octopus wrote: @KittyMo: Why are you making excuses for ILF?
Spoiler: your citation 1
In post 43, KittyMo wrote:
snip->

Hm? I mean I think it's defensive of her (not opportunistic) to only really pay attention to the reasonless votes that are on her and not be looking at Boon or Shinobi, but I know from my
stalking of the whole playerlist
skimming that she's never been lynched in a game before and I doubt she's been under much lynch pressure, let alone under these circumstances, so it's not surprising?
Though she also has no completed scum games and so that could be a source of "I have no idea what I'm doing" as well.

I'm curious about what people think of her first post. Would you expect that from town or scum?

Uh, this was specifically in response to Drew wondering why I didn't dislike her vote on me (specifically, whether it was opportunistic) so I addressed what I thought of it/why it seemed null. (I briefly meta'd the whole player list right after I /confirm'd, I've just felt that what I've brought up about Faeries' was more relevant to speak about.)

Spoiler: your citation 2
In post 86, KittyMo wrote:
Snip->
Grib wrote:Tell me that wasn't a slip. Don't make this too easy for us.
I found one instance of a game in which she was town and uses townie as a general term (in her first paragraph) though she does generally use it in the traditional way from what I've seen. By the by, thoughts on Drew at this point? You're still pow-powing him with them doublevotes.

Snip->
[/quote]

Okay, so I explain at the beginning of #96 (the part that you dismissed as IIoA when, uh, I think I gave information and analysis?) that (and why) I'd been hard-townreading her since I unvoted her in #48. Grib pointed out the townie "slip" and at first I was like "oh god am I totally wrong?" since last person I used that tell on was actually scum. However, last time that came up for me in a game the committer had 0 completed town games and so I was like "welp that's kinda scummy and she's referred to an actual townie like that as scum before but not knowing whether you use that as a general term as town makes it an iffy tell." So I just ctrl+f'd all of Fairies's posts on MS with the word townie to see if she'd ever used that wording as town before; if not, obviously it'd have impacted my read on her. I think it's pretty fucking useful to know whether someone in past town games has used "townie" to refer to an unflipped person that they're actually suspicious of in the context of this; hence #86.
Octopus wrote: And why the 180 on Shinobi?
Spoiler: your quotes of me
In post 86, KittyMo wrote:
Re: Shinobi, he certainly didn't put much effort into defending Fairies so I'm not sure why that's the main thing being read into about him. I didn't like that as votes were becoming less random (people at that stage were starting to make votes that were at least vaguely game-related and he made no attempt to keep us moving out of the RVS and made an avatar-related vote) and everything else he's done so far has been boring. elk's latest post rubs me the wrong way though.
In post 96, KittyMo wrote:
Snip->
I was trying to sort whether I found him or Shinobi scummier before revoting and I'm happy with this.

The point of #86 was that I had reasons to dislike Shinobi but that elk's post re: him looked opportunistic and made me reconsider voting him. Not sure how that's a 180? If you wanted to know why I suspected elk more, p sure I addressed it in the part of #96 you didn't quote. Can you clarify what your issue is?
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
I Love Fairies
I Love Fairies
Goon
I Love Fairies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:39 pm

Post by I Love Fairies »

In post 117, Octopus wrote:
@Grib:
Do you have to use both votes, or can you just have one cast at any one time?

First,
@ ILF:
Happy birthday, do you have any thoughts about anyone in the game that is not related to their interaction with you?
I already explained that I was a little lost.
In post 119, Octopus wrote:
@ILF:
In post 38, I Love Fairies wrote:
->
I didn't say I thought Kitty to be mafia necessarily, just that I find her slightly more likely to be mafia than anyone else in the thread.
Why?
Asking "why" is why people had so much suspicion on me in the first place. I keep referring back to the post where I actually voted. That was my reasoning for thinking Kitty to be slightly more scummy than other people (and slightly more scummy = more likely to be mafia, in my eyes). However, I was incorrect with my analysis of her possible motivations and (unless she's lying) I'm in full agreeance that her explained reasoning is indeed townish.

Honestly, I'll have to reread the entire thread and make a better analysis, but as of right now, I don't have the time. Expect a post from me outlining my thoughts about the game tomorrow.

But as of now:

VOTE: bjc

Remember kiddos, I don't vote unless I feel strongly about something. I don't like that he's obviously keeping up with the thread, but refusing to participate. That screams either scum or liability to me (just like it did for someone previous to me). Either way, I like that lynch better than anything anyone has put forth so far.
A genius, huh? What does that mean? "Genius"? So I was not born with a whole lot of natural talent, not gifted like Neji… but I work hard and I never give up! That is my gift; that is my ninja way! ---- Rock Lee
bjc
bjc
Mafia Scum
bjc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:47 pm

Post by bjc »

Do you always justify your vote in case you're voting a townie, or only when you're scum?

How is it obvious I'm keeping up?
"
I'm a fucking VT
and it really looks like I'm gonna get lynched and that scares me. I'd like to survive past Day 1.
"
-The great LeMidget
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:50 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

There's only been 6 pages, and you've posted on most of them; it's not that hard to keep up.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
bjc
bjc
Mafia Scum
bjc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:51 pm

Post by bjc »

Mafia is hard
Pages and pages of talk
Most of it useless
"
I'm a fucking VT
"
-The great LeMidget
bjc
bjc
Mafia Scum
bjc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:56 pm

Post by bjc »

In post 36, bjc wrote:Am not scum.
In post 44, bjc wrote:tl;dr
In post 135, bjc wrote:supp erryone
omg super obvious that he's keeping up, must be scum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"
I'm a fucking VT
"
-The great LeMidget
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:58 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Well, do you have any input from what you have seen?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
bjc
bjc
Mafia Scum
bjc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:00 pm

Post by bjc »

In post 141, bjc wrote:Mafia is hard
Pages and pages of talk
Most of it useless
Nope.

I'm down to lynch anybody. Also, I am a PR.
"
I'm a fucking VT
"
-The great LeMidget
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:04 pm

Post by Grib »

@bjc

I was going to say something, but I decided you must be in the middle of a Thing so I'll leave you be. Have fun, fellow maybe!PR.

Does that mean you'll jump onto the fastest wagon in town?
bjc
bjc
Mafia Scum
bjc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:07 pm

Post by bjc »

It means I'll jump onto a scum wagon.
"
I'm a fucking VT
"
-The great LeMidget
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:55 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

DON'T CLAIM PR.

PR attracts scum to target you, unless that is what you want.
bjc
bjc
Mafia Scum
bjc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:58 pm

Post by bjc »

I thought I was about to be wagoned.
"
I'm a fucking VT
"
-The great LeMidget
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:59 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I think he knows this. But if he's scum, he doesn't have any worry of this, now does he? That was a very strange play that he claimed to be PR, and it's seeming very scummy to me. You being the one to point this out makes me think less of your scumminess. For now...

Unvote: OkaPoka

Vote: Bjc

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”