Cogito Ergo Sum: 2 (Nightfall Thesp)
Ether: 1 (Mgm)
MrBuddyLee: 1 (Glork)

Not voting: MBL Patrick

Looking for
votes for a lynch!

Deadline:
Monday 21st May 5pm BST!
(unless I get 4 PMs asking for an extension)
Last edited by Mr Stoofer on Thu May 10, 2007 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2007 7:00 am

Post by Patrick »

I may as well
unvote
since the guy is dead. And now go and eat.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Mr Stoofer
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Less than scum

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2007 7:01 am

Post by Mr Stoofer »

Patrick wrote:I may as well
unvote
since the guy is dead. And now go and eat.
Er... good point. I've corrected the Vote Count.
Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2007 7:11 am

Post by Zindaras »

I apologize profusely.

Good luck.
Show
Finished: 159 (120 Town, 33 Mafia, 5 Other, 1 Cult, 4 Cultivated)
68 Wins, 71 Losses
Town: 52 Wins, 54 Losses (2 Wins as Cult)
Mafia: 13 Wins, 15 Losses (1 Win as Cult)
Other: 3 Wins, 1 Loss (1 Win as Cult)
Cult: 0 Wins, 1 Loss
Cultivated: 4 Wins, 0 Losses
59 Survived, 31 Lynched, 60 Killed
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
Slightly better than 50-50
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2007 9:26 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Thank god, we can actually play the game now. I would have rather seen Zindy lynched to see who was too chicken to do so, but this works. It seems at least one scumbag was afraid to push for the easy and obvious town lynch there, meaning we're dealing with at least one, if not two, crafty sleazebags. Patrick has been riding Zindy ass for days, while Glork and Thesp tiptoed on and off, Glork less deftly. Of the three, I see Glork as the scummiest with regards to Zindy, but I will reread carefully to be sure of that. As for the people who avoided Zindy, you should all read them specifically to see WHY the scum amongst them was afraid to even poke at Zindaras. I thought he could be scum, so why didn't these people? Someone wanted us to do their dirty work for them, and I imagine it'll be readable in their posts because they'll show too much deference to the "terribly scummish-looking lurker who'll eventually turn up town and cause a finger-pointing dramabomb".

Glork, your hyperbole knows no bounds. I'll enjoy parsing your phony angst over the next little bit and seeing if there's any sincerity mixed in or if you're being manipulative without substance behind it. A first read wasn't flattering to you, I must say.

I've been hunting for scum more diligently than you for the past day, and you try to paint the opposite story. It's ludicrous--you look like the opportunist amongst us and yet you're making me out to be that person? I wanted to see your DEFENSE of Zindaras, because it was the only way we were going to get any useful info out of his inevitable modkill or lynch. He certainly wasn't going to provide any links to other players himself, regardless of his alignment. I had two paragraphs of case against Zindy typed out at one point and then decided to delete it, deciding I needed to know who had the stones to present the same argument. Unfortunately the mod didn't give anyone time to lay out that case as momentum slowly built, but to be honest I didn't see anyone else but Patrick willing to make it in the past month. And Patrick's case wasn't quite right in my book but at least it was SOMETHING attacking the scummy lurker probablyscumguy. You specifically said you wanted to see other people's cases in order to help you decide, which strengthened my resolve not to lay out my case until you or someone else did. You AVOIDED analyzing Zindy appropriately, which is unlike you.

The last game in which you pushed my lynch inappropriately, Glork, (and the only game I've ever been lynched as town) you held your breath and kicked and screamed for a good week or two, but didn't manage to make any more sense than you are now. I've read your case against me a couple times and the only thing I see as a bona-fide suspicion is when you make hay about my protection of you yesterday. Your attacks on me reek of looking for the most vulnerable player, rather than actually comprehending and dissecting the substance of my suspicions.

Behaving like scum for the better parts of various days: CES, Ether
Ramping up the hysteria wagon to what end: Glork
Probably Town: Nightfall, Patrick
Godfatherscum or innocent: Thesp, MgM
Notscum: MBL

Wow, things are really narrowed down with Zindaras's death--I had been operating on the likely assumption that only one of you was scum. I'm going to give this game a massive reread in light of our most recent discovery.

vote: CES

ps. Glork's recent antics don't ring true to me AT ALL. He's been wrong about me in every game we've ever played together, and half the time it's because he's actually scum, and when he was scum his attacks on me felt disingenuous and overblown like this. The line that sticks in my head this game about him is when he tried to slip in that Fritzler might have had an "innocent" on Glork because of a single throw-away line. I thought that Glork was cop back then and passed over it, but his attacks have me ready to revisit some of his more inappropriate behaviors.
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2007 10:10 am

Post by Glork »

...so your defense is essentially "I was wrong, but the scums were sitting back not attacking Zindaras so I'm not scum." Am I missing something?

MBL, I demand that if you go to lynch anybody today, it's me. I'd rather die and have my alignment revealed to everybody so that they can take you down in a fiery salvo tomorrow. I think you know that once I'm revealed as town, your house of cards will collapse all around you. Ever since the day started, you've accused me of being scum, but you still refuse to lay a vote down on me. I think it's for one of two reasons: You're worried that you can't actually get anybody else to follow you for a mislynch; or you're petrified that once I'm revealed as a pro-town entity, it will be
damning
for you as a player.

My old case against Zindaras was laid out long ago, back on Day Three when I was making my analyses. I posited that he was scum for his own rights, and I eventually connected him to CDB when I decided that CDB was likely scum. However, as today progressed, I obviously moved away from that stance. You say that I'm being opportunistic by going after Nightfall and yourself, yet you were the one pushing a lynch against an inactive player without making a substantial (or even well-defined) case of your own.

Did you ever stop to think for maybe just one second that the reason nobody would put forth a case against Zindaras is because players slowly realized that said case was little more than steam? That, combined with Ether's post (which was lost in the crash) convinced me that Nightfall was probably scum, and you (along with a re-read of interactions between you/CDB and you/Nightfall) have convinced me with your recent actions that you are the other scumbag. If you bothered to read the thread, you would notice why other players' suspicions have waned. The reason that Zindaras wasn't getting lynched is not because scum were too afraid to do it. It's because as it turns out, none of the Townies (except Patrick and, to a lesser extent, Ether IIRC)
really
actually thought that Zindie was scum when all was said and done.

You accuse me of not diligently hunting scum in the past day. I will admit that my activity today has not been up to snuff. I mostly blame graduation. But I think I proved my
diligence
yesterday when I read through some 27 pages, noted everything that looked interesting to me, found the Cop, decided Thesp was scum, voted for CDB, and got Fritz to follow me onto CDB -- which
eventually
led to his demise.

You also say you wanted to hear my DEFENSE of Zindaras. I gave it to you. I fulfilled your desire. What do you think of that defense? You say nothing about it -- nothing at all, except your unfounded repetition that I'm acting weird, that
you
wanted to see what everyone
else
had to say. I find it more-than-alarming that while you use this as your excuse for saying nothing, you attack *ME* for doing essentially the same thing. Yes, I said that I wanted opinions to formulate my own opinion. That was... a half-truth. I was already moving away from Zindaras, but I wanted to see
why
people were attacking Zindaras because
motive
and
intent
are important at this stage. I said that if we were going to pussy-foot around and do nothing, that we might as well just lynch Zindaras, because Zindie getting modkilled would likely mean a forced no-lynch the following day. I meant that 100%. Now it *does* look as though (unless you get lynched today and Nightfall the day after) we're going to have to no-lynch before this game is over. Either that or we can just deal with a 6p or 4p endgame. *shrug*

------

Note, everyone, that in a lengthy post attacking me,
my
tactics, trying to discredit
my
case against him, saying that
my
behavior doesn't ring true, he slips in one "likely scum" comment about CES and Ether, and votes for CES.
His tactic is obvious: Push a mislynch against CES, push a mislynch against Ether (or Thesp/MGM, if one of them becomes more opportune), then go all-out against me in endgame.

If you think I'm a dirty birdy, MBL, I demand that you put your money where your mouth is right now. Don't save me for endgame. Lynch me
today
. I dare you.

In fact, I'm going to suggest to the rest of the town that we lynch one of MBL/me today. It's obvious that there is a scumbag who was
astute
enough to notice that Fritz -- not Glork -- was the last power role remaining, because Fritz -- not Glork -- was killed last night. I acknowledged having recognized FritzCop yesterday. MBL has acknowledged having thought about the Cop situation yesterday (though he'd probably try to pass it off as me being "obvious" with my Cop-tells). We are both very, very observant players. It is extraordinarily likely that one of us is a scumbag.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2007 11:16 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

none of the Townies (except Patrick and, to a lesser extent, Ether IIRC) really actually thought that Zindie was scum when all was said and done.
Fascinating that you seem to know who the Townies are. Slip of the tongue? It implies you know Patrick and Ether are innocent and that Thesp is scum. That thinking's somewhat out of vogue. Could be a super-sloppy misdirect away from a Glork+Patrick or an Ether+Glork as well.

Your bizarre behavior appears on the surface to be protecting CES, protecting Nightfall, or trying to mislynch because you're partnered with a godfather with an innocent on them. You could just be ranting disproportionately because it feels good to be done with school (Grats for that. :) ) and you're barking at the moon. But that'd be irresponsible, so the odds that you're scum are rising. Or yeah, you're just being irresponsible.

More when I have time to give this proper consideration, but your "him or me" thing sits really wrong with me. Especially when there are two players with several votes apiece on them. Sure, maybe there's something to gain by seeing people's responses to this proposal...

Right now, any mislynch will put us at lynch-or-lose, so I intend to get things right, and that's NOT by focusing on any one person. This town doesn't give me confidence they'll do the same--the treatment of Zindy was just plain wrong and permitted scum to blend right in somewhere. I will probably try to make cases more aggressively at this point after that experience.

More on the Zindaras thing later, but it really looked like he was scum, and add in the dread of facing any endgame involving two scummish players and Zindy and there's just no way he shouldn't have been at LEAST attacked stridently. And you're saying most people thought he was town? That's insane--I don't recall anyone thinking that other than CES.
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2007 12:13 pm

Post by Ether »

Ether hugs Zindaras, then carries his chair back to use as a footrest.

Sweet. I'll change my vote if an MBLlynch looks more likely. I'd still feel vaguely more
satisfied
if we lynched Nightfall first, but not enough to argue as long as he stays on the agenda. Mgm, care to join us or are you going to go find someone new to be a nonconformist over now? (If my "slip" really bothers you that much--remember IH's old signature? Yeah.)
Post 1385, MBL wrote:I'm waiting for you to state your case against Zindaras, Mr. Sheepy McSheeperson.
MBL wrote:I wanted to see your DEFENSE of Zindaras, because it was the only way we were going to get any useful info out of his inevitable modkill or lynch.
Glork's point on MBL's voting/tirade dichotomy also rings true. I agree with MBL that Glork's duelist attitude is over the top, but don't find it antitown because of Lights Out.

Why
is Nightfall town, if we're providing defenses first?

Is there a town tell on me or isn't there?
Post 994, MBL on Channel wrote:If he comes up scum and I'm dead, look into Nightfall, CES, Zindy and eventually MgM later in the game.
Why these people, who you didn't mention again and include Nightfall, specifically?
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2007 12:39 pm

Post by Glork »

MBL, this is the second time you have accused me of a slip-of-the-tongue in this game. I'm stating my observations from my perspective. I think that you and Nightfall are the scums, meaning that yes, Ether and Patrick would be Townies. I didn't mention Thesp because I do not recall if he had voiced substantial suspicions of Zindaras. All I remember is that he seems dead-set on lynching CES, and I have not re-read today's happenings in great detail -- in fact, I've mostly focused on your isolated posts.

Furthermore, I would call both Ether and Patrick pro-town based on my metagame of them over the past several games I have played/watched involving them. Can't say much else about that. They both seem like townies to me.

Ether has correctly assessed that this headstrong "you or me" attitude is a pro-town tell of mine, but I suppose it won't be well-publicized until this game is also over. Nevertheless, it *was* accurate in LO2. Now granted, I was wrong about that, and yes, I *am* taking my past experiences with MBL into account. We've butted heads a few times (LO2, KM2) as two townspeople going at it. I'm still put off by his wild speculation that I'm scum with X, Y, Z, or maybe A while his vote sits very quietly on CES.

Why exactly did you move it to CES and not Ether or me?
Why have you not answered my earlier questions?
What are your answers to my earlier questions?

Speak, sir! The Glork commands it!
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2007 12:50 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Glork, TWO DAYS ago wrote:
I don't know about Zindaras yet. I want summary cases against him so that, in the next few days, I can review them myself and see where I actually stand.

I'm also waiting for MBL to outline his case against Zindaras. I am especially interested in hearing his opinions.
Translation:
Glork on sodium pent wrote:I want everyone else out on limbs on the most difficult situation to analyze in this game, so I can figure out based on which way the wind is blowing and which limb looks safest, where I'll hang my tire-swing. Break a leg.
and now a generous helping of revisionist history:
Glork, today wrote:as today progressed, I obviously moved away from that (Zindy is scum) stance.
not really, you still had your toe in the pond two days ago.
Glork wrote:the reason nobody would put forth a case against Zindaras is because players slowly realized that said case was little more than steam? The reason that Zindaras wasn't getting lynched is not because scum were too afraid to do it. It's because as it turns out, none of the Townies (except Patrick and, to a lesser extent, Ether IIRC)
really
actually thought that Zindie was scum when all was said and done.
no, scum were afraid to do it. i'm not scum, patrick is possibly but not top-tier scum, meaning that DEFINITELY one and POSSIBLY two scum were hiding from the Zindywagon, regardless of town opinions on the subject. He should have at least been run up, and the reticence to do so leads me to believe some strong-willed players made a firm decision to let other people do their dirty work, as it'd be pro-town dirty work that would result in a bad result for town. Win-win for scum to hold off--worst case, they keep Zindy around as a safe lynch when they need it.
Glork wrote:Yes, I said that I wanted opinions to formulate my own opinion. That was... a half-truth. I was already moving away from Zindaras, but I wanted to see
why
people were attacking Zindaras because
motive
and
intent
are important at this stage.
I changed my posting behavior as a result of your "half-truth," so if you're town, understand that your untruths have consequences. Your hesitance to take a stand in this instance IMMEDIATELY caused me to reread your posts on Zindaras and also caused me to hold off on posting content in order to deny you the easy "sheeping" route on Zindaras.

As you claim to have been looking for
why
people were attacking Zindaras, I was specifically attacking Zindaras to see
"why not"
people were attacking Zindaras. If Zindaras was scum, I hoped that he'd be bothered to speak and actually draw some connections, and that maybe his scumpartner would treat him with disproportionate suspicion given the circumstances. If Zindaras was town, I also knew that scum would skitter out of the woodwork to a) paint me as scummy for pushing the lurker and b) at the same time gently support the Zindy-wagon, but for more "altruistic" reasons.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2007 1:07 pm

Post by Patrick »

Well, these Glork/MBL fights seem to be a constant theme, that I seem to see in virtually all games where they play together. I know both tend to judge each other more harshly than normal. I'm fairly sold on Glork being town, as I have been for a while now. Today's explosions were weird but just seem to reinforce the impression. I think Glork changes his opinions alot when he's protown, from what I've seen at any rate. Obviously I didn't think that the case against Zindaras was steam, or I wouldn't have been voting him, and I think it's somewhat exagerated to say that most players were realising he was town, but Glork's uncertainty on it seemed genuine enough to me. And even before Zindaras was modkilled as town, he'd pretty much gone full steam against MBL and Nightfall.

MBL, I find you harder to read. I think it would help alot if you went and answered the bunch of questions that are being asked. If you can't be bothered to type out the Zindaras case again then just say what you thought wasn't quite right about mine, what you'd have added, removed etc. And do the genuine posts thing.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2007 1:11 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Why exactly did you move it to CES and not Ether or me?
Why have you not answered my earlier questions?
What are your answers to my earlier questions?
1) If you need to ask that then you haven't been reading my posts, nor do you have an accurate understanding of my gameview. I suggest you do the legwork.
2) Because I'm on offense, and you are 28% likely to be scum, so there's a 28% chance any time I spend answering your questions is wasted. I'll answer a few of your questions here and there as I see fit, but there are apparently more of them than hours in the day. I won't answer your questions exclusively at the expense of losing my train of thought and diluting the observations I wish to make.
3) Many of those answers have been posted, some are yet to come, and feel free to restate the question(s) you see as most relevant to the current game-state.
4)
Glork wrote:I didn't mention Thesp because I do not recall if he had voiced substantial suspicions of Zindaras. All I remember is that he seems dead-set on lynching CES
Thesp's last post wrote:I also think his (Z's) failure to show up is potentially induced by the fact he's in a difficult (perhaps even paralyzing) situation as scum.
Thesp was voting Zindy for the better part of the past week. I find this dissonant--you honed in on my Zindy vote with your laser sight (pew pew) and yet were unaware that Thesp was the other person voting for Zindy?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2007 1:18 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Something else just crossed my mind... I am left with the general impression that Glork has been protecting the players who are hunting scum least. I will reread to see if that's a consistent trend, and whether he's the only one doing it.
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2007 1:40 pm

Post by Ether »

Could you order the players by how much scumhunting they're doing, with no ties?

Despite not being Glork, I asked some questions up there that you might want to field as well.
Glork wrote:Furthermore, I would call both Ether and Patrick pro-town based on my metagame of them over the past several games I have played/watched involving them.
...pfeh. I suppose I shan't complain until you use a metagame
against
me.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2007 1:42 pm

Post by Patrick »

Ether posting twice in one day tends to be a scumtell =P
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2007 1:47 pm

Post by Ether »

What happens in ScumChat games
stays
in ScumChat games.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2007 1:52 pm

Post by Glork »

Reposting for MBL's convenience:
Glork wrote:1) What posts did people make that you think "no scum could make"?
2) Why do you think that Zindaras is a scumbag and that he should be lynched?
....and adding a new #3:
3) Since you say you were looking for how and why people defend Zindaras.... What
do
you think of my defense of Zindaras right before his modkilling?
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2007 1:53 pm

Post by Glork »

Also Thesp, you posted in other games recently. Are you around? Have you read recent developments? What are your thoughts?
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2007 2:03 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Glork a month ago:

My list is pretty much as follows (most likely to be scum at the top, obv):
CES/Zindaras
Ether
Nightfall
MGM
Patrick/MBL
Thesp
Glork

vote: Ether
vote: Zindaras
mfos: MBL
I'm guessing our last two scums are likely among {Zindaras, CES, Nightfall}.

Two weeks ago:
vote: Nightfall "Nightfall is today's play, and that the fallout from his lynch will really help steer us" (accidentally implying it'll be a mislynch?)
Thesp, are you Nightfall's godfather?

One week ago:
Patrick, would you rather lynch Nightfall or CES? I'd move to CES before the deadline.

Two days ago:
I refuse to switch to Zindaras at this point.
Vote: MBL "you're getting away with doing nothing" (horse-patootie. -ed)
"Patrick, Thesp, Ether, CES -- take a long, hard look at MBL's posts." (omits MgM, Zindy, Nightfall)

Today:
"MBL is taking advantage of the fact that Zindaras wanted to be here, but isn't" (falsehood. zindy posted 12 times in other threads since his penultimate post here.)
"He (Zindaras) isn't scum." (how the hell do you know this pre-modkill?)
Did ANYONE else besides Glork and CES feel fairly certain that Zindy was town before the modkill? That opinion is SO far out of whack with reality I can't comprehend how you reach that conclusion based on the thread.
"Push a mislynch against CES, push a mislynch against Ether (or Thesp/MGM"

Apaprent new glork order of suspicions pre-modkill:
MBL
Nightfall
Patrick
Ether
CES
MgM
Thesp
Zindaras

The fluidity of suspicion over the course of today is stunning, and I don't see how it's based on any evidence. It appears to be based entirely on MOMENTUM, which is what I'd expect to see from scum.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2007 2:16 pm

Post by Patrick »

I'm unsure where the last LoS came from.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2007 2:17 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

It's based on his last 10 posts... should be obvious.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2007 2:22 pm

Post by Patrick »

I should have phrased it better. I'm unsure whether that is accurate or not beyond the top two on the list.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2007 3:06 pm

Post by Glork »

Patrick's right... MBL's list is inaccurate. It should look more like this:
MBL/Nightfall
MgM
CES
Thesp
Zindaras
Ether
Patrick

Nevertheless, MBL, again I ask you: If you're mounting all of this evidence against me, how come you're not coupling it with a vote for me?
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2007 3:23 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

So Glork,

Ether and Patrick are definitely town in your opinion?
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2007 3:37 pm

Post by Glork »

They're the most likely to be pro-town in my opinion.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”