Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:58 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1874, Antihero wrote:walk me through the zmuffinman read because yesterday you had him as town
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p5878560
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:59 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Nothing zMuffinMan did was super-townish. He was coasting on a town-read I had on burn_209.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:00 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 1870, Kublai Khan wrote:Ah. I'm not paying that much attention to the setup. I didn't know for sure if there was a cop. I thought it was just bluster.
There was a possibility of a Doctor instead of a Cop.

I don't know whether to take you at face value or not.
link in bio
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:04 pm

Post by Antihero »

BUT

zmuffinman had both twisted and natihydra as solid town.

yes, he could have lurked and let his scumbuddy do the shooting, but i doubt it.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
jbomber732
jbomber732
Goon
jbomber732
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:13 pm

Post by jbomber732 »

The thing is, for the d1 wagon on guzame's replacement, I don't think we should overlook ANYONE. Because no matter how well it could have been disguised, I think the mafia may have wanted to get on the wagon early, instead of hopping on at the end. (Just an idea, dont take it as a fact) Everyone is looking at my vote on mnemonic suspiciously, but I voted so late because I was confused. As I would go on to ask d2 or d3 (I forget) I asked whether we should keep old reads on a replacement intact, or if we start fresh. Since on d1, I didn't know what I should do, I decided to throw away my large guzame scumread, and give his replacment a fresh start. Now the obvious question here is, "but mnemioc said that line that started a huge wagon on him, isn't that your reason of voting for him?" Well this is like my third game, and how am I supposed to know that its considered scummy to forgive the town for their replacement's actions? So, I took caution before hopping onto the wagon unlike some people who took this as a nice oppurtunity to hop right on. In the end, I learned that it was scummy to say that, and I placed my vote partly because of that reason, but I think my "bigger" reason was my humongous scumread on guzame.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1869, Marquis wrote:Also, at first I trusted Turkish Van's application of self meta on the idea that scum wouldn't risk doing it. Then I realized that I'm too lazy to check it and on policy don't like it because I still have the feeling Turkish Van is mafia.

The idea that you don't bus that often, and therefore didn't bus now, is one that I don't just like on policy, but that I also don't like because it sounds way too much like a probability fallacy.
I missed this. I use self-meta in response to triggering events all the time. It's null.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:02 am

Post by Titus »

Jbomber, quit defending and give us new content please.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:04 am

Post by Titus »

While I still think KK is scum, I think the prudent course of action is to limit the lynch to TV or jbomb as the day 1 wagon likely had at least one busser. Discuss.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:05 am

Post by Antihero »

but i really want to lynch khan
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:07 am

Post by Titus »

Me too but is it prudent to do so? I don't want a setup where we have to lynch scum and they are both alive. Do you?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:13 am

Post by Antihero »

but then you're betting on khan being SK.

i think he could be either flavor
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1885, Antihero wrote:but then you're betting on khan being SK.

i think he could be either flavor
Not precisely. I see at least one of TV/jbomb being not town.

I see KK as not town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:59 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

kublai khan wrote:Nothing zMuffinMan did was super-townish
that's my #1 town tell, thanks
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:07 am

Post by Titus »

Zmuffin thoughts on 1882?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:13 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

kublai khan wrote:viewtopic.php?p=5878560#p5878560
that was before you called me town, though, so that doesn't actually explain why you think i'm scum now. (plus fucking lol if that's your reason for thinking i'm scum)
antihero wrote:yes, he could have lurked and let his scumbuddy do the shooting, but i doubt it.
tbh, i'm surprised you're still alive. it means scum are probably shit at this game. it looks like they were going for cross kills rather than shooting off a conftown player, which is about as dumb as dumb can be imo
titus wrote:I think the prudent course of action is to limit the lynch to TV or jbomb as the day 1 wagon likely had at least one busser. Discuss.
not necessarily but i think there's a decent chance TV is scum anyway and jbomber has been giving me bad vibes of late as well (and i was looking over the end of the last day phase and the whole "pls don't think i'm scummy for voting lemniscate" was pretty awful)
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:14 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

titus wrote:Zmuffin thoughts on 1882?
it stands out because it's bolded. could have used some different colours and stuff to make it pretty. maybe even a better font.

not sure if this is the kind of feedback you were looking for
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:20 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

how does godfather work with SK? is it a 1-shot activated investigation immunity?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:23 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

votecount wrote:Bicephalous Bob (3) - PeregrineV, mnemonicdevice, Katarina LeBlanc
i don't think it's likely kat would group together with scum buddies when mnem was obviously a sinking ship and if godfather is a 1-shot active for SK, i think it's pretty unlikely kat would have chosen N3 specifically to activate it? marquis pretty likely town
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:41 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

tv wrote:If we were Mafia, there is zero chance I'd have let us bus Day One. No, I don't care if Guzame was running around in a sandwich board claiming to be the scummiest scum who ever scummed. I don't bus, and I don't let my hydra partners bus. And quite frankly, impolite as it might be to say, in this hydra when I'm not off fucking up my personal life, I'm the one approving the votes and such.

If we were the SK, there is zero chance I'd have had us kill PeregrineV Night One. I'd have kept him around forever and ever given past evidence that I can play him as per NY 164. SK-me would consider his presence in the game to be a gift from on high. Not someone to be killed out the gate, sheesh.
lol. this looks so much like the half-assed meta defenses i like to pull when i'm scum
tv wrote:I think we have a Mafia BP left. The only way to pull in a Town Cop and a Town Roleblocker with a Mafia Roleblocker is to start at the upper right corner with the Mafia Roleblocker and make the first knight hop to the Town Cop, the second knight hop to the Mafia BP on the third row, right side, and then the last hop to the Town Roleblocker on the bottom.
see, i almost want to call this a town slip, but it's very clear in the ruleset that this isn't how the setup is determined (it even gives an example) so i don't see how you could have read the rules enough that you know how the setup is determined by moving a knight through the grid but not enough that you thought this was actually how it was determined. this reeks of trying to fake a town-slip

but i'll humour you anyway. have you discussed the setup with your other head? and if so, did neither of you read the rules and/or know how the setup actually works?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:45 am

Post by Titus »

Zmuffin, while KK's case was shitty...does it make sense TV would do a wrong setup determination and scrutinize the sk role closely?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:51 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i think TV is trying to look useful without actually doing anything and i think the wrong setup stuff looks contrived (especially bringing it up multiple times, in a, "hey look at how wrong i am about the setup, guys! wouldn't be this wrong if i were scum" feeling sort of way)
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:53 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

1850 and 1852 look like they're fishing for consensus before comitting to anything
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:33 pm

Post by Marquis »

checking in, no motivation rn
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:03 pm

Post by Marquis »

anti, can we combine a concrete townread list and work outward from there?

my townreads

anti
marquis
titus (weak)

jbomber (very weak because it only existed yesterday)
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:05 pm

Post by Marquis »

also

3 of the 7 players alive are scum.

i'm not saying random lynch, but random lynch.
link in bio

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”