CoG888
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2007 1:10 pm

Post by CoG888 »

*_*_*_* Vote Count - 6:16:59 AM *_*_*_*

“Death's brother, Sleep." ~ Virgil

PBuG -1- (Panzerjager)
Not voting -7- (Capt_Fantastic, CoG888, Elias_the_thief, Fircoal, Jingolaw, PBug, Thestatusquo)

With 8 alive, it takes
to lynch.

I have never backed up pbug. I only stated my opinion that the events of night one and pbug's motives did not line up in my mind. Panzer pointed out to me that scum wouldn't want their kills to make sense.
Sefer
Sefer
Goon
Sefer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2007 1:54 pm

Post by Sefer »

Bah! Go town.
Skruffs wrote:
It's the TRUTH! And you guys should replace into his game too as a favor to your mod.
QFT
[url=http://www.greylabyrinth.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?p=419266]Sign up for theHeroes Mafia Mega at Grey Labyrinth[/url]
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2007 2:47 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

CPT just rose on my list of suspicions a little with that last post.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Cpt_Fantastic
Cpt_Fantastic
Townie
Cpt_Fantastic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2007 3:39 pm

Post by Cpt_Fantastic »

Why is that TSQ?
Vicariously I live, while the whole world dies
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2007 4:15 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

You did the classic: "I have opinions, I promise but I am going to hang back and not do anything until there is more evidence, even though evidence is a nebulous term in mafia that means nothing anyway, and what I actually mean is I am waiting for someone else to post a case so I can latch onto it and not actually have to go out on a limb."
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2007 5:16 pm

Post by PJ. »

I know, said you were scum in quote TSQ. I simply suggested that you could be, same as I suggested you are a neutral. There are many roles that don't die the first time, and I weeded most of them out due to this being a normal game. I currently belive that you are a neutral survivor.

Anyway, I like CoG's assement of me, because I view this as one of those logic puzzles where you have people and clues and you X everyone of that the clue can't possibly fit.

Anyway, Cpt I would like "evidence" to why you accused CoG of being scum when I believe he is the most town person. Elias is up there as well. I am growing more and more aware of jingolaw's scummness.

Jingo, I would like you to answer this before you even think about anything else. How am I scum and How am I remotely related to PBuG?
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Jingolaw
Jingolaw
Townie
Jingolaw
Townie
Townie

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2007 5:43 am

Post by Jingolaw »

Please.
CoG888 wrote: The first thing that jumps out at me is your desire to direct MG's one shot kill. That really sounds like you wanted another kill for the night: MG's vig, your own kill, and the scum kill.
Or, of course, that with a one-shot vig (who becomes town thereafter) we can get a free shot at scum...if we miss, we at least have a better idea that MG is, in fact, vig (and now town), and therefore stay even. As a vig who claims to save himself, one would have to expect some proof would be demanded by the town, no? I wasn’t asking to personally direct the vig...that WOULD be scummy. What I did was open the possibility of allowing town to benefit both by proof of the one-shot vig’s veracity and also by having the option to nail more scum (or at least put additional pressure on suspected scum).
CoG888 wrote: Next up is you joining the first TSQ bandwagon and hopping off when it was apparent that he wasn't going to be lynched (yet).
My reasons for voting Shea are well documented (despite the crash), as are my reasons for unvoting. I don’t vote because of the possibility of successful lynches; I vote because of the possibility of successfully lynching scum. TSQ looked scummy (as you agreed), so I pounced hard to see his reaction...I think it worked out well. TSQ has a plausible role, and is at least partially confirmed. I think TSQ is town. If I just wanted a lynch, I would have kept my vote on. I’m not sure how jumping
OFF
a wagon makes me look like SK.

CoG888 wrote: Then you vote for pbug, and when I semi-defended him, you claim that I proposed he was the serial killer (in post 307). I never said that. In fact, you have brought up the topic of serial killer in 3 of your posts prior to that, while the only time I ever mentioned it was in post 241 when I was considering different alignments that TSQ might have.
I brought it up because I think I’m right. I think you said the same in a post lost in the crash, but I’ll let that line of reasoning die, as I think it’s too easy to lie about the crash. Fair enough?

But, when you voted for PbuG in post 175, you provided reasons...then, when I agreed, you said this:
CoG888 wrote: Jingolaw: I have a hunch that pbug is not one of our killers. Mostly based on who he was voting and FOSing yesterday, and who turned up dead this morning. Of course I could be wrong... I could be blind to something obvious, but pbug is seeming pro-town to me... aggressive, but town none the less.
Huh. I’m seeing less of a PbuG-Panzer link, and more a PbuG-CoG link.

Panzerjager wrote: Jingo, I would like you to answer this before you even think about anything else. How am I scum and How am I remotely related to PbuG?

To be honest, I thought about other things first. :? You’re getting a pass for now, Panzer, because I honestly think some of the links I saw were lost in the crash. I’m willing to allow you to incriminate yourself anew. :D

PbuG remains at the top of the list, and solidifies his position more every time he says “I’d go after mafia if I were SK” despite townies dropping left and right. It’s possible PbuG is scum (with CoG and/or Fircoal as partner-defenders), but I still think he’s anti-town either way.

vote: PbuG
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2007 9:21 am

Post by PJ. »

I'm feeling a PBuG-Fircoal scum group. CoGs biggest link is to me so if CoG is buddies it's with me. And let's just put it this way, "I Know I'm Clean." I'll hold my vote on PBuG.
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Not Statistically Significant
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2007 9:59 am

Post by Elias_the_thief »

Well, I feel that Pbug is scum, for reasons I've stated before. I guess im going to translate my suspicions into a
vote: pbug
. This should bring him to -2, I think.
I play the games rul gud.
CoG888
CoG888
Goon
CoG888
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2007 12:25 pm

Post by CoG888 »

Fair enough argument, Jingolaw. I just have one question for you: Are you saying pbug is the serial killer, or are you saying he is either the serial killer OR scum?

A clarification about jumping off the TSQ wagon part one... I think if its clear that someone is not going to be lynched despite many votes, scum/SK will remove their vote and try to find a different bandwagon as soon as possible, so as not to look like they are vote hopping after the first wagon dies off. Doing so does not make someone scum, but I think it does make someone look scummy, when taken in context with other signs.
CoG888
CoG888
Goon
CoG888
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2007 12:33 pm

Post by CoG888 »

EBWOP: Nevermind that question, Jingolaw, you said "...he’s anti-town either way."
Cpt_Fantastic
Cpt_Fantastic
Townie
Cpt_Fantastic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2007 3:23 pm

Post by Cpt_Fantastic »

Here is my reasoning for putting Cog on suspicion.
CoGs Wrote:
TSQ: You weren't going to claim, so thats a crap reason to suspect pbug
Sounds to me like you are protecting a buddy. At least that came across that way to me. If you had no interest on PBug then you wouldnt care who thought what about him. And just b/c you're clean Panzer, doesn't mean the company you keep is.

I still carry my vote for PBug. In the past he has rushed a hammer for lynches and the fact that he has not posted much seems to be some what scummy to me.

Vote:PBug
CoG888
CoG888
Goon
CoG888
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2007 4:12 pm

Post by CoG888 »

No, I am still pissed at TSQ and his refusal to claim.
Capt, are you saying that TSQ was going to claim after several times refusing to do so, and misguiding the town into a no-lynch situation by refusing to defend himself?
Cpt_Fantastic
Cpt_Fantastic
Townie
Cpt_Fantastic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2007 11:00 am

Post by Cpt_Fantastic »

CoGs, What I am saying is that the way you wrote your answer there seemed to me that you had a tie with PBug. I realize that TSQ halfed claimed ( kinda ) and that made it hard for the town to know if he was on their side. I his defense though he did state what role he had and it was of truth. I just wanna know What you meant by the quote I posted. explain. I maybe missing the point.
CoG888
CoG888
Goon
CoG888
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2007 12:03 pm

Post by CoG888 »

TSQ's reason for suspecting pbug is that he quickly hammered and did not allow TSQ a chance to fully claim.
TSQ in post 422 wrote:PBuGs hammer seemed like he was rushing to avoid my actual claiming
That's BS because TSQ was not going to fully claim. He said exactly that.
TSQ in post 386 wrote:I'm not claiming to this rubbish...
So TSQ says he won't claim, pbug hammers, then TSQ whines that pbug didn't give him a chance to claim. Replace pbug's name with anyone's name, and I would still be pissed about what TSQ did.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2007 12:43 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I am not saying that town would never hammer in that situation. I am saying that in that situation a pro town player would at least think about it, and not just hammer the first chance they get.
CoG888
CoG888
Goon
CoG888
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2007 1:09 pm

Post by CoG888 »

True. I am only trying to discount your connection between pbug and a full claim, because you were not going to full claim until after the non-lynch. pbug's quick hammer is a different issue entirely, and honestly, I don't know how I feel about it. So far, the three people who have commented on it all agree that it was suspicious. If pbug comes up town, those reactions could be giving something away.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2007 1:11 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I like how cog is playing with his head.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2007 1:11 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I meant to add that it strikes me as very pro town.
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2007 1:17 pm

Post by Elias_the_thief »

When it was first posted, I felt that it was scum bussing his buddy. But now that TSQ appears to be protown, Im not sure how I feel about it. In my opinion, it was much too quick and thoughtless, regardless of TSQ's alignment.
I play the games rul gud.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2007 7:25 pm

Post by PJ. »

Panzerjager wrote:Haha, PBuG is scumbuddies with him, you either just hammahed to clear your name cause he is scum with you or you just hammahed a townie to say see we're not scumbuddies. Either way your scum.

I'm still following this line of thought on PBuG.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2007 3:13 pm

Post by Skruffs »

*_*_*_* Vote Count - 6:17:50 AM *_*_*_*

“Consciousness: that annoying time between naps." ~ Unknown

PBuG -4- (Panzerjager, Jingolaw, Elias_The_Thief, Capt_Fantastic)

Not voting -3- ( CoG888, Fircoal, Thestatusquo, PBuG)

With 8 alive, it takes
to lynch.

PBuG and Fircoal, who have not posted since at least Tuesday, have been prodded.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2007 3:49 pm

Post by TBuG »

Sorry, didn't realize this was open again. Looks like I need to claim...

I didn't believe MG's claim on Day 1 because I am the Home Phone. I suppose I should have put more thought into my disbelief because of the distinction, but I didn't. Because I'm old and outdated, I'm fairly useless, and thus, have no ability. I realize I'll probably be lynched, but that's what happens when scummy people claim townie.

I currently suspect:

Vote: Panzer
for obvious reasons.
Cpt because of his lack of reading skills.
Jingolaw, pretty much OMGUS.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
CoG888
CoG888
Goon
CoG888
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2007 5:40 pm

Post by CoG888 »

Before anyone hammers, lets discuss this. We had two quick hammers in this game that got us to where we are now. Last thing we need is another dead townie. In fact, there are likely only 4 townies left.

I, for one, believe the claim. Pbug's play style and embarrassment at the beginning of day two seem consistent with this role.
Jingolaw
Jingolaw
Townie
Jingolaw
Townie
Townie

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2007 2:57 am

Post by Jingolaw »

PbuG has yet to address the logically flawed argument about who he would nightkill as SK. I realize that I keep bringing it up, but PbuG does, in fact, refer to himself in the same tense and mood as the SK in many posts. This could be an attempt to look less scummy by appearing more SK, but again, at this point, the SK is just as anti-town as the scum. And CoG's repeated defenses of PBuG scare me.

PBuG wrote: I'm fairly useless, and thus, have no ability.
This is almost certainly a lie. Everyone, please examine your roles. Do you see Skruffs as the sort of mod who would give out a vanilla townie role in this game? No ability at all, PbuG? You dig your own grave deeper and deeper with every post, PbuG.
PBuG wrote: ...but that's what happens when scummy people claim townie.
Yup. Pretty much.

Let’s get PbuG out of the way for now, because he’s anti-town. If he turns up scum, we can look back for better links (difficult, I know, because of the crash), and if he turns up SK we’ll have less to go on, but also less to worry about.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”