Lia
Lia
Goon
Lia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:50 pm

Post by Lia »

In post 718, Not_Mafia wrote:She posts weird stuff like that a fair bit so I don't think that was definitely a crumb,
Can you link me to some examples of this please?

In post 721, Thor665 wrote:@Lia - why would Justin Werewolf hold off on lynching you to chase Majiffy? I know he, as Mafia, would only hold off on you because either you're his partner or he's playing really poorly - and so you can't really back either of those, natch. But I'm not sure why Wolf him would hold off of finding you worthy of lynch, Wolf prefers a Mafia lynch, natch, but with my claim and a kill, he actually is in a decent position to nail whomever, so I don't really see why a Wolf wouldn't want to hammer you. Instead he defends you. Want to walk me through this?
All I can suggest is that he thinks I'm town and wants to lynch mafia today so that he is free to kill town you tonight. Although his assumption that you had already checked him doesn't fit into that (unless he's faking it but I don't get that feeling). I'm more inclined to think he's mafia out of the two, doesn't think I'm the wolf, and wants to lynch the wolf rather than town. Either that, or he's town and NM is the third scum.

I still like reinoe as wolf but NM's continued defence of him is puzzling me so I'm coming round to the idea that they are partners and that Majiffy is the wolf. But I'm still surest of Reinoe as scum overall.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:29 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 723, Majiffy wrote:*Note "allowed" - I got ThorTown lynched as wolf last time we played this setup, so he had no say in my eventual win.
This matters to what I'm doing...how?

Because I'm almost agreeing with Reinoe here.
And that's scary.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:30 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 725, Lia wrote:All I can suggest is that he thinks I'm town and wants to lynch mafia today so that he is free to kill town you tonight. Although his assumption that you had already checked him doesn't fit into that (unless he's faking it but I don't get that feeling). I'm more inclined to think he's mafia out of the two, doesn't think I'm the wolf, and wants to lynch the wolf rather than town. Either that, or he's town and NM is the third scum.
:neutral:

Why do you need to create strange situations to justify what's going on instead of thinking maybe you are wrong (or lying) about some of your proofs?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:09 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Reinoe following JP on to the Majiffy wagon like this makes me think they actually might not be partners, from our other game I'd think Reinoe would know better than that.

This Majiffy wolf thing only makes sense if he co-ordinated that bus, even then following Finglove's flip (and even before it) he was a pretty universal townread, so the only motivation I can see for him co-ordinating a bus like that is to combat the "Why aren't you dead?" question, which he could easily counter with "Wolf are hunting mafia" which he would know if he were the one making the kills. For Majiffy to be mafia and lead that bus, he'd have to have an expectation that Wolves will always aim for mafia with their kills, as if Wolves were aiming for town he'd be the prime NK target.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:27 am

Post by Thor665 »

I still think the best situation is for Mafia to claim and lead a lynch.

That would give us a 1/3 chance to hit the wolf.
If we failed then Wolf would *have* to kill claimed Mafia to even have a chance (or hand Mafia the win by killing anyone else).
I would investigate another suspect, and at that point, with Justin + claimed Mafia + myself + at least one clear from me we would have assured dead wolf situation tomorrow.
Then it's lylo, trying to figure a 50/50 flip between a town and a mafia.

So, that is either a town win or a Mafia win, favoring Mafia of the two.
Unlike Majiffy, i do not think town has been doing well this game, and fully understand our narrow chances of winning, so I'm quite willing to back a plan like this, because frankly town needs Mafia to even be in this, and Mafia deserves a win more than Wolf because Wolf has been playing too poorly to do anything about the Mafia.

C'mon, Mafia, this really is your best chance, because the Wolf is a bigger threat to you right now than the town by a long shot, and you need me alive to help you get the Wolf tomorrow if you can't get him now. Because otherwise your only plan is 'hope to lynch Wolf/Town' today and 'hope Wolf kills town tonight if he isn't lynched'

Statistically my plan is much superior for your win chances, even if it does tend to assure the death of one of you.
Justin Playfair
Justin Playfair
Goon
Justin Playfair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:40 am

Post by Justin Playfair »

In post 722, Thor665 wrote:So, really, Justin, if Mafia, should claim, or some other Mafia should claim, because then we can bag wolf pretty easy, and then it's just down to the non-Justin/non-claimed-Mafia to sort the business in a lylo like a man. But, seriously, no one wants that little stinky wolf to win, he's stinky and has been trying to kill us all, and I've never allowed a wolf to win a Jungle Republic I was in yet, and I know we don't want to start now.

First things first. Thor, have you ever played this set-up in a situation where at this point in the game there was a confirmed town? If not please think about how that might make mafia's calculus different from yours, especially if one of them felt he was fairly outed as scummy and that the other was in a far stronger position.

You might also think about Reinoe's Moon logic theory and consider the implications of his presenting one of those.

I also distrust anyone who is still just interested in hitting any old scum today. Hitting any old scum today will almost certainly cost us town's most valuable resource tonight. You know, a confirmed town to carry into the endgame.

@Not_Mafia: Do me a favor. If the wolf was Majiffy and he was interested in clearing town of the people he thought most capable of keeping him from driving town's lynches, who do you think he would kill?
Justin Playfair
Justin Playfair
Goon
Justin Playfair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:04 pm

In post 711, Thor665 wrote:@Justin - an additional theoretical. You think Majiffy is the wolf. You think that Lia is town. That means both Mafia (N_M and Reinoe) are voting for Lia. Why do you think they're making such a poor move and if one of them claimed would you sheep them onto Lia?
Poor move? I'd think it's their optimal one. If Lia did turn out to be the wolf they would figure they could either push through a lynch of me tomorrow, which would win them the game, or that a wolf Majiffy, if he decided to risk it and go for mafia tonight, would kill me, which would mean they'd win without having to touch their keyboards again. Everything in thread would point them toward thinking that was true.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:13 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 726, Thor665 wrote:
In post 723, Majiffy wrote:*Note "allowed" - I got ThorTown lynched as wolf last time we played this setup, so he had no say in my eventual win.
This matters to what I'm doing...how?

Because I'm almost agreeing with Reinoe here.
And that's scary.
I just felt like rubbing it in a bit.

And if you seriously think I'm wolf, then you're seriously retarded.
At least Reinoe
has
to call me scum.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:19 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 730, Justin Playfair wrote:You might also think about Reinoe's Moon logic theory and consider the implications of his presenting one of those.
Really? That's quite a smug insinuation to make. If your theories and arguments are so sound then why haven't you solved this game?
In post 573, reinoe wrote:I've still got nothing I'd like to share yet.
In post 675, reinoe wrote:I have some insane moonlogic for who I think the two mafia are, but since it's moonlogic I'm putting it in spoilers. This theory was so wonky I said I wasn't willing to share it but this game is starting to enter bizarro world so maybe moonlogic will help solve it...
Also why don't you stop spreading paranoia and go out and say what you really want to say? At least I had the decency to admit I was using moonlogic, instead of spouting off garbage and trying to pass it off as credible.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
Lia
Lia
Goon
Lia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:40 pm

Post by Lia »

In post 727, Thor665 wrote:Why do you need to create strange situations to justify what's going on instead of thinking maybe you are wrong (or lying) about some of your proofs?
Huh? You asked me to walk you through my thoughts on Justin so that's what I did. I think I argued myself out of thinking he was either wolf or mafia in the end. What situations did you think I was creating?

Still waiting for replies from Justin, reinoe an NM.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:16 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 677, Lia wrote:
In post 675, reinoe wrote:but then she conjours up more nonsense in it's place.
What "nonsense" are you referring to here?

What exactly is your case on me? Because as far as I can see it seems to be based on the fact that I didn't want to hammer NT after replacing in until I'd heard from the missing player, mnemonic, so wasn't on the lynch when S and Em hammered him. Is that correct?
Waiting on a lurker is a perfect excuse to justify inaction. So yes, please keep barking up that tree. "Sorry I couldn't contribute because I was waiting for that one guy who only posts once every 3-4 days", I totally wanted to lynch scum but I was paralyzed because of a lurker!".

Scum use whatever excuse they can to explain away their behavior. It's one thing to wait for answers from a player, it's another thing when you know that player lurks.

Selkie
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:01 pm

Post by Marquis »

kylie minogue

votecount 4.11!!

Lia (2) ::
Not_Mafia, Majiffy (L-2)
Majiffy (2) ::
Justin Playfair, reinoe (L-2)
reinoe (1) ::
Lia (L-3)

not voting (1) ::
Thor665

deadline is 2 days from this post ::
(expired on 2014-06-09 16:00:00)

with 6 alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch!!
link in bio
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 725, Lia wrote:
In post 718, Not_Mafia wrote:She posts weird stuff like that a fair bit so I don't think that was definitely a crumb,
Can you link me to some examples of this please?
She was the announcer in this game. Even then it's not like it's impossible for mafia to crumb seer. The current Majiffy wagon and and an re-read of your ISO is making me re-think things anyway.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:42 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 730, Justin Playfair wrote:First things first. Thor, have you ever played this set-up in a situation where at this point in the game there was a confirmed town? If not please think about how that might make mafia's calculus different from yours, especially if one of them felt he was fairly outed as scummy and that the other was in a far stronger position.
That just increases the functionality of the scummy one claiming and leading a lynch. In...like every way.
Mafia don't care that I'm confirmed town, they care that I'm confirmed not wolf. If Mafia is sweating town at this point than Mafia is dumb.
In post 730, Justin Playfair wrote:You might also think about Reinoe's Moon logic theory and consider the implications of his presenting one of those.
Like what? I'm pretty dense, so you should just state what you're saying and not just hint things to me.
In post 732, Majiffy wrote:And if you seriously think I'm wolf, then you're seriously retarded.
Sorry, it's a bad habit of mine to conflate 'anti-town' with 'scum'. And you seem to really not want to help town at this particular junction, you're even voting for someone you have called Mafia at this stage. It's wonky.
In post 734, Lia wrote:Huh? You asked me to walk you through my thoughts on Justin so that's what I did. I think I argued myself out of thinking he was either wolf or mafia in the end. What situations did you think I was creating?
Exactly the one you did - and, yes, I asked for your thoughts and then reacted to them, I'm not sure what is unexpected in that exchange.

Your current vote is less than useless at this stage, why are you still voting Reinoe?
In post 734, Lia wrote:Still waiting for replies from Justin, reinoe an NM.
Restate the questions then, and be proactive. You have been saying this for a while and getting nothing, and I'm pretty sure it's just a ploy to waste time, and I'm no longer amused by it.

We are down to basically 24 hours to figure a lynch.
Mafia is playing poorly.
Wolf is playing well.
Town is playing meh.

So, pretty much, at this stage we're going for a wolf win.
Huzzah.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:30 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 738, Thor665 wrote:Sorry, it's a bad habit of mine to conflate 'anti-town' with 'scum'. And you seem to really not want to help town at this particular junction, you're even voting for someone you have called Mafia at this stage. It's wonky.
You can't throw all the ingredients of a cake into a bowl and call it finished. You have to give it
time to bake.

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:31 am

Post by Majiffy »

NM you wanna switch to Reinoe?

||
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:45 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 740, Majiffy wrote:NM you wanna switch to Reinoe?
Since when did Majiffy need permission to vote? Looks like panic mode buddying. I think we've caught scum you guys.

Selkie
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:24 am

Post by Majiffy »

Lol.

||
Justin Playfair
Justin Playfair
Goon
Justin Playfair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:09 pm

Hi Thor.

Here are my thoughts. I didn't want to share them clearly yesterday because I was still hoping you might get a mafia claim, but we're backing up to deadline. Feel free to call them dumb when I'm finished, but I surely do not think they are.

I think you're wrong about what the mafia's doing. The calculation is fundamentally different because you are confirmed town. If they followed your suggestion they wouldn't be fighting it out in a three person finale. There would only be two possible scum there.

If mafia claims and werewolf is lynched they enter tomorrow effectively down three to one, because the mafia who claimed will be lynched. And they just don't face a three to one disadvantage, they do so with a confirmed town in the mix who will certainly live to endgame.

If mafia claims and town is lynched the werewolf will kill the claimed mafia. Mafia enters tomorrow down one to two to one, with one confirmed town. Even if the werewolf is successfully lynched mafia still finds itself in an endgame with one confirmed town. If town is lynched mafia loses, killed unerringly by the wolf during the night because the remaining town is confirmed.

If mafia doesn't claim and the werewolf is lynched they are both free to push a mislynch tomorrow, with two unconfirmed targets to choose from and two of the three votes needed to lynch to get it. If they get it they win.

If mafia doesn't claim and town is lynched the werewolf might or might not chance a night kill. The wolf would have a two in three shot of getting mafia. If the wolf misses mafia wins. If the wolf hits the mafia are in no worse shape than they would be in the second of the two claiming scenarios.

Now all of the above is undeniable. It is simply the numbers of the situation we find ourselves in. Of the above the optimal play for mafia is to lynch the werewolf without claiming. Confirmed town makes the difference here, and the reduced chance of a werewolf who survived today missing mafia is still better than that werewolf having a confirmed target. Even if the werewolf did hit an unclaimed mafia tonight, and avoided being lynched tomorrow, tomorrow night would still present the wolf with a dilemma as to who it should kill and a wrong choice would hand mafia the win.

But there is a third scenario here. Mafia does not claim and mafia gets lynched today. If this happens wolf will kill confirmed town tonight. The situation is then one two one tomorrow without a confirmed town. Wolf will try to trick town into lynching mafia. Mafia will try to work with town to find the wolf. If the wolf is lynched mafia will go into the last day with a true three way lylo. If town is lynched wolf will have a shot at killing mafia but without a confirmed town and so with a chance of missing. If mafia is lynched, of course, the wolf would win.

I feel certain as I can that Reinoe and Not_Mafia are the mafia. I think they both voted Lia with the thought that if she was the wolf they could push through a lynch on me tomorrow. Either Lia would flip town and they'd have either a fair chance of Mjaiffy killing me, or if Majiffy decided to stay in, tomorrow they could make me Majiffy's partner or maybe Reinoe's partner (but, Not_mafia would say bravely, I'm more sure about Justin, so I'm going to vote him)...or Lia would flip wolf and I could still get a new partner. Probably not Not_Mafia's though. He's the cleaner, slicker one.

But I think their second option would be to get the dirtier of their pair lynched today. It would assure the removal from town of the Seer, and leave them with a chance to aid in the lynch of the werewolf tomorrow, with a clean lylo ahead, or at worst putting themselves into the hands of the wolf with no confirmed town for the wolf to avoid.

Reinoe's dirty as can be. He is scum, so the only question left is whether he's wolf or mafia. The Lulu Can't Carry was obviously a fake breadcrumb. One of Lulu's big storylines (I read her whole wiki entry on the General Hospital wiki) involved her awaking from a cryogenic sleep and having a series of visions in which her memory returned which led her to identify the killer of her boyfriend and the person who put her in the cryogenic sleep. It makes no sense in any other context.

I know, Not_Mafia, sometimes Katarina suffered bouts of delirium during which she would post bits of soap opera trivia.

But here's the thing. Reinoe has posted moon logic a good four times now. He's drawn attention to the phrase in every way he can, and even though he called it moonlogic he then posted majiffy and I as mafia in his actual read. I mean, if you're going to identify Reinoe as scum, and I most certainly do, that would be some pretty brazen wording for a werewolf. But it makes a certain sense as a mafia play. Reinoe knows he looks dirty. But if we go in to tomorrow with the wolf still loose we have to lynch mafia. That's not likely to be not_mafia, though I think he's Reinoe's partner. But it could certainly be Reinoe. And what better way for a player who seems pretty scummy to make sure he doesn't get lynched as mafia than to be identified as the wolf?

And you know, Reinoe's posting has been pretty cool today. He's controlled his tone pretty well. But not here:
In post 733, reinoe wrote:
Really? That's quite a smug insinuation to make. If your theories and arguments are so sound then why haven't you solved this game?
In post 573, reinoe wrote:I've still got nothing I'd like to share yet.
In post 675, reinoe wrote:I have some insane moonlogic for who I think the two mafia are, but since it's moonlogic I'm putting it in spoilers. This theory was so wonky I said I wasn't willing to share it but this game is starting to enter bizarro world so maybe moonlogic will help solve it...
Also why don't you stop spreading paranoia and go out and say what you really want to say? At least I had the decency to admit I was using moonlogic, instead of spouting off garbage and trying to pass it off as credible.
You know, it almost reads like he knew what I was going to post.

Anyway, my vote's on Majiffy because I think he's the wolf. I think the night kills make more sense for a Majiffy wolf than anyone else and that wagoning a player like Ninja was a far more useful in guaranteeing a wolf win than keeping him around.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:14 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 743, Justin Playfair wrote:You know, it almost reads like he knew what I was going to post.
You know someone's lost it when they're accusing you of using psychic powers.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:16 pm

Post by reinoe »

Oh wait, but it's been breadcrumbed: Lulu cannot carry! :o

Selkie
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:36 pm

Post by Marquis »

announcement that we have passed the 24-hours-to-deadline mark; no changes in votes, therefore no votecount
link in bio
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:39 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Fuckin a

||
Lia
Lia
Goon
Lia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:06 pm

Post by Lia »

In post 737, Not_Mafia wrote:She was the announcer in this game.
I had a quick look at that but couldn't see what you were referring to. Was that the only link you had?

In post 738, Thor665 wrote:Your current vote is less than useless at this stage, why are you still voting Reinoe?
Because I'm still second guessing myself over whether reinoe or Majiffy is the wolf. If no one else thinks it's reinoe I'll switch to Majiffy tomorrow.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:32 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@Justin - here's where your basic issue breaks down, and I'll openly admit I stopped reading at the point you were like 'd'awww, Mafia versus town with a confirmed town and down one man'

That situation? It's a 50% Mafia win rate.

Compare with a *not* Wolf lynch.
First off, with a Mafia lynch, Wolf kills me, town has a 50% chance to lynch scum, Mafia needs town to pick Wolf or Wolf will win, Wolf needs any lynch other than him to win, Town needs to get Wolf, Mafia can no longer afford to claim to help get Wolf. That makes that day a 50% Mafia loss *presuming town picks right!* So, that is already worse odds.
If we lynch town today than wolf shoots with me as confirmed town, and has a 2/3 chance of hitting Mafia...and if he does then it's the situation above. And this is Mafia's third best go...which is a 33% win chance *otherwise it is significantly worse.

Mafia's MAGICAL WONDERLAND DREAM SITUATION WHICH YOU THINK THEY ARE GOING FOR is to get a Wolf lynch today...with the confirmed town on record that he won't help get any lynch.
On the off chance they manage this than they have a situation where tomorrow they face a...wait for it...50/50 chance for town to lynch correctly, and then have a second 50/50 shot.

So, basically, Mafia, if they are doing what you seem to think they are doing, are risking a 33% win chance because they're scared to deal with a 50% win chance in the hope of getting a 66% win chance.
The risk of the 33% should outweigh the gain of the 66% quite equally, and the 50% is actually pretty amazingly good right there.
By being confirmed town I'm actually helping their wincon right now - but apparently they're too dim to see it and grab for the gold.

Even look at the current votes;

Lia (2) :: Not_Mafia, Majiffy (L-2)
Majiffy (2) :: Justin Playfair, reinoe (L-2)
reinoe (1) :: Lia (L-3)

The only way this vote setup makes sense is if both town are disagreeing with both Mafia and Lia is the wolf.
Because if that's *not* what is going on, than Mafia is playing even worse than I thought.
It's also a pretty screaming example of why Mafia needs to get town on their side asap - because clearly they are at a loss for finding the wolf *or* in convincing town to vote the wolf, and failure to lynch the wolf now...that takes them to their 33% situation. So, at that point, my offer of a 50% situation - is pretty much pure win for the Mafia.

Right now?
I'm Mafia MVP at this point of the game.

I'm just praying they figure it out.
Because Wolf is doing a brilliant job right now.

Return to “Completed Open Games”