Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2007 3:41 pm

Post by Kison »

Elias is correct. There's a no-lynch if the day ends by deadline without a majority.

Vote Count As of post 301

Nocmen (2) - Sage, Utnut
Kison (2) - Nocmen, Squirrels
Utnut (1) - Elias
Not voting (3) - The rest of you

Five to lynch!
Sage
Sage
Goon
Sage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2007 5:32 pm

Post by Sage »

Mod: Wake up please

Still no request for a replacement?
Michael Jackson?
Great Sir Utnut
Great Sir Utnut
Townie
Great Sir Utnut
Townie
Townie

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2007 10:19 am

Post by Great Sir Utnut »

Vote Count As of post 301

Nocmen (2) - Sage, Utnut
Kison (2) - Nocmen, Squirrels
Utnut (1) - Elias
Not voting (3) - The rest of you

Five to lynch!

Can someone make an activity check. I have a feeling that the 3 people who haven't voted aren't active.
(\_ _/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste him into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2007 10:48 am

Post by Nocmen »

Well we know the one still unconfirmed isnt active and voting...
videoguy
videoguy
Townie
videoguy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2007 12:44 pm

Post by videoguy »

Mod hasn't looked at this thread since 4/11. I don't see any way we can continue with one person still unconfirmed, and a recruited replacement at that. But I'm here, just uninclined to vote.
livingod
livingod
Goon
livingod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2007 1:32 pm

Post by livingod »

I'm still here, seeking replacement for Sandy/Spag. I'll prod nonvoters too. Sorry for the massive delay and the screw-ups (which basically raped the town)
livingod
livingod
Goon
livingod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2007 4:03 am

Post by livingod »

Sweenytodd replaces SPAG
livingod
livingod
Goon
livingod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2007 4:08 am

Post by livingod »

The nonvoters are videoguy, Kison (who are active) and SPAG (who was just replaced).
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2007 4:59 am

Post by Sweenytodd »

Hey guys = ) I'm in to replace Sandy/Spag... Going to post some content probably tonight or Sunday once I do another re-read = ).
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2007 5:48 am

Post by Kison »

Finally! Welcome. :)
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Not Statistically Significant
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2007 7:24 am

Post by Elias_the_thief »

Finally, a replacement who will post something. (anything)
I play the games rul gud.
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2007 4:37 pm

Post by Sweenytodd »

Okay guys... I've re-read the thread and here is what I have found interesting.... OMG (who voted himself...) and Cokebottle made REALLY bad plays for the town... That is incredibly frustrating which is why we need to be careful about who we lynch today...

Elias and Videoguy have not been voted on by anybody.... EVER.... (I think OMG might have voted Elias but later said it was supposed to be a FOS post #s 73 and 74). That means they have both been flying under the radar. I also find it interesting that Elias, though never voted for, made it into Nocmen's list of scum
Nocmen Post #237 wrote:Spades mafia is Kison, Great Sir Utnut, and Sage. Clubs is Elias, SPAG, and VideoGuy.
Not sure what this says but it is interesting...

Squirrels:
Next to OMG and Cokebottle the largest bandwagons have been on Playswithsquirrels who had as many as 3 people on his wagon on both day 1 and 2, (yes I kept a running vote count as I read so despite his protestations of having 4 people on him [ty sage for catching that too] he only reached 3 votes.) I looked at this and kinda understood it (moreso on day 2 than on day 1). Of his 26 posts, 12 of them looked like this:
Playswithsquirrels wrote: Oh, Omg. You're hilarious.
Playswithsquirrels wrote:Hehe, omg. That's so true!
Playswithsquirrels wrote:F**k you: Elias
That and he seemed to be overdoing his naive look with regards to Sage. I am pretty suspicious of Squirrels atm...

Nocmen:
I am not sure that I buy his cop claim right now... He has gotten two innocents yet put together a scumlist of 6 people... However... He is an un-counter claimed cop... We cannot lynch him unless he is counter claimed so we should let him live and keep giving us information. If it weren't for the fact that he is not counter'd I think he looks scummy for basing a list of 6 scums on two innocent investigations. I agree with Squirrels here, his hammer on Cokebottles raised my eyebrows...
Nocmen post #121 wrote:Hmm...why do I keep thinking the Mafia will always hit townies NK?

Lets take the chance that cokebottle was telling the truth, if not, well, maybe the scum will take each other out overnight.

vote:Cokebottle

Kison:
His voting record doesn't stand out necessarily, he was 3rd on Cokebottle, but first after he "claimed" Mafia. In hindsight that was a bad move but I don't know what a town is supposed to do when someone makes a stupid move like that... I don't necessarily dustrust that bandwagon as he made no defense or retraction, but I don't know if I trust it either... He wasn't on the OMG bandwagon which i guess works in his favor but with OMG like Cokebottle... How do you not Vote OMG when the real cop counterclaims him and is a much less scummy player? Maybe null points... He jumped on sage at the beginning of day 3 for being the third vote on Squirrels on Day 2 when Kison himself was the 3rd vote on Cokebottle... If one is scummy they both are.. Which is it? (I would say neither but eh...) The discussion (or argument if you prefer) with Nocmen seemed like a null tell... On a day 3 with no scum hits I can understand a discussion of the theory at that point and it doesnt make sense that Nocmen jumped on him for assuming the worst case scenario (3 v. 3 v. 2) because if we ignore the possibility we're toast... Better to theorize about our options than to ignore one option... Will have to look at Kison more later, definitely not the most scummy so far....

Sage:
Sage is very interesting to me... I really like the content of his posts... Not much of a voting record d1 made me a little suspicious but he voted more on day two. He was right to say ignore OMG, and on day two though on first look he was bandwagoning (3rd on PWS, 3rd on OMG, then 4th on OMG L-2) when going over the votes specifically he was voting to get a reaction and unvoting afterwards. The L-2 on OMG was after being counterclaimed obviously. I think I like him as pro-town = ) Fairly consistent play all the way through...Still has his vote on the claimed cop atm, but we can discuss that = )

Videoguy:
Has been flying under the radar... Only 21 posts and never been voted for... He has posted fairly regularly but his votes have been opportunistic (weird CES vote D1 and then 4th on Cokebottle but thats no big deal...) The vote i REALLY dont like is his hammer on OMG (pretty sure he hammer'd... That was a weird one to follow, but I think VG hammered)
Videoguy post #214 wrote:I'm more than happy to Vote: Omg. Even if he's pulling a cokebottle, I don't care.
The part I don't like is the "Even if he is pulling a Cokebottle." It is not pro-town to vote off a townie... Especially if you think he is self-dustructing like Cokebottle did.. ESPECIALLY if this is the second self-destruct in the game... Undecided about Videoguy ATM...

Elias:
Again, like VG, has been under the radar most of the game (which considering he has twice as many posts as almost everyone is interesting...) Seems pretty pro-town to me, argued with OMG like most, but unvoted Cokebottle so he could claim... He has some things I don't like like his L+1 vote on OMG but I think the votes at that point were pretty confusing so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt... I didn't like this post:
Elias wrote: think it's important to point out that we don't know whether there are godfathers or not, so it's not actually a 100% thing. if there are godfathers, then it's possible that the cop investigated a godfather and got an innocent. so unfortunately the cops info is not quite as reliable as the info from the roleblocker.
There is no reason to assume there would be a GF... If so there better be 4 scum not 6 because THAT would be perverse...
I also didn't like this post...
Elias wrote:so, we're going to ignore OMG til night? and we're assuming that both mafias will try to kill him, so we're going to protect him? i think that's a little too much support for someone who's not even a confirmed protown power role, especially one who employs such anti town tactics. i think maybe it would be a good idea to vote up to four, and get him to claim ( he said he would at either 4 or 5).
I dont see how it could hurt much, and it would give us some more information. thoughts?
I agree with Squirrels, this looks like role-fishing... But those are 2 posts out of 54 and I tend to like the rest... Looks like he is looking for scum...

Great Sir Utnut:
I don't know about GSU... He has fewer posts than Cogito Ergo Sum who died N1... He hasn't voted much... Voted for coke and TRIED to vote for OMG (Which in loking back is why my vote count was off, I counted it and Mod didn't...) He seems pretty confident that Nocmen is scum today, but I don't think that is the right lynch today... He only has 12 posts... I don't know... I understand he can't post every night but he has two gaps of over a week between posts... I want to hear more from him period....

That all being said (sorry about the length of the post but I wanted everyone clear about my thoughts on the game so far and tried to be thorough)
I don't believe Nocmen but will not support lynching him today un-countered...
I don't like Squirrel's lack of content in many of his posts but agree with him several times...
Videoguy has flown under the radar and I will pressure him for more content...
I apparently REALLY like ellipses.. = )
Not sure about Kison so far... not today's lynch i don't think... (I'd say GSU or Nocmen or squirrels)
I like Sage's play so far...
Elias has posted a lot and still not been voted for... Aside from a few posts I don't like I tend to think thats a good thing...(as opposed to Video who has not been voted and hasn't posted as much as many)

Most likely Scum:
Nocmen
GSU
Squirrel

Neutral:
Videoguy
Kison

Most Likely Town:
Sage
Elias
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2007 4:46 pm

Post by Nocmen »

Sweeny: First of all, thanks for finally filling this final slot. Secondly, A couple of things you said about me.

1. I did not want to actually hammer Cokebottle, just put him at ly-1 to get him to speak up. However, if you look at the times of the posts, I was beat to the ly-1, and accidentally hammered coke.

2. I am only the clubs cop, I can only see if a person is clubs mafia. Not spades.
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2007 4:53 pm

Wow, nice to have a replacement who actually plays. About my GF post, it was in response to some analysis on the reliability of the cop. I just didnt want players to start making their calculations without considering the possiblity. It wasnt meant to assume we have GF's, it was meant to say we shouldnt assume we dont.

As for the second one, I guess it could be seen as fishing. But I wasnt exactly looking for a claim, I was looking for the other players thoughts on the possibility of forcing a claim.

And the scumlist, I agree with GSU, and I see your point on squirrel (i think i pointed out his lack of content earlier, thus warranting the "f*ck you, elias" post), but i dunno about nocmen. No counterclaim = me not lynching him today.
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2007 5:18 pm

Post by Sweenytodd »

Ok, I see the simul-post now... = ) Ty...
2. I am only the clubs cop, I can only see if a person is clubs mafia. Not spades.
Noted... I still don't want to lynch you if you aren't counter-claimed = )
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2007 5:22 pm

Post by Sweenytodd »

Sorry for the double post guys... Nocmen, what does this mean, it's from your hammer of Coke and while I won't bug ya about the hammer, I don't really know what u meant here...
Hmm...why do I keep thinking the Mafia will always hit townies NK?
livingod
livingod
Goon
livingod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2007 2:40 pm

Post by livingod »

..poke..
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2007 4:00 pm

noc...? answer??
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2007 11:36 pm

Post by Nocmen »

To be honest, I have no idea why I said that, or any idea what it would mean. I don't know what was really going on, my best guess was it was a lack of judgement and thought there was only 1 scum group, but that doesn't make sense because I was under the assumption there was two groups by the name.
videoguy
videoguy
Townie
videoguy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2007 7:59 am

Post by videoguy »

Great to see you active Sweeny. Thanks for subbing into the game!

As far as your post, first off it's impossible to convey the sheer frustration that the first two players were to deal with--Coke and OMG were absolutely impossible to deal with. OMG's logic was so flawed and he was just so terrible, my post was out of nothing but frustration with the whole situation. Like Noc said I didn't hammer him, but in a same situation again, though, I may have hammered--he was that frustrating to deal with. Normally I don't have a short fuse but that guy set me off somehow.

Anyway, without a counter on Noc I don't think he's the play today. It's entirely possible there's still a counter out there but that person's lying low for now and seeing if we can salvage the situation. So I'm thinking we just move on past it, table it for another day.

Off your list I've got GSU and Squirrels up there on mine, too. One of them might be a better play at the moment.
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2007 10:02 am

I think a GSU or Squirrels lynch would be the best play, but squirrels really needs to show up and start posting, or else we may need another replacement. (so Im voting GSU) What going on with all the flakes lately?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2007 10:44 am

Post by Kison »

A GSU vote may very well come from me based on the things I pointed out earlier. I would also like to hear from Squirrels, but I'm not banking on it.
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2007 11:29 am

Post by Sweenytodd »

Mod:
May we have prods on Sage and GSU who haven't posted since I replaced in and maybe look for a replacement for squirrels? He hasn't posted in like a month.
Great Sir Utnut
Great Sir Utnut
Townie
Great Sir Utnut
Townie
Townie

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2007 2:29 pm

Post by Great Sir Utnut »

I'm here, and have been reading, but due to busy schedules, I haven't had time to post. Once again, I am pressed for time now, so I will say more tomorrow. I will also be absent from Thursday to late Sunday.
(\_ _/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste him into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
livingod
livingod
Goon
livingod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2007 2:41 pm

Post by livingod »

Squirrles picked up his prod two days ago, but i'm looking to replace him. I sent a prod to Sage..

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”