reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:52 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 657, Thor665 wrote:
I would love to see each of you present any reasoning you can to show that you are either not wolf or not mafia (Lia...showing anything to suggest you are not wolf would be a *very* good thing to do at this stage)
I would also like to see each of you offer up your best thoughts on who wolf is.
I really have no idea how I would prove I'm not wolf.

But I can offer some evidence that I'm not mafia because I called the mneumonic slot mafia and I pushed for that lynch as hard as I could muster. But that wagon wasn't moving even though you were at L-1. If I had a chance to hammer the slot I definitely would have without hesitation.

All I can say is that I openly claimed vanilla townie because I know that wolf cannot afford to hit townie tonight.

I have some insane moonlogic for who I think the two mafia are, but since it's moonlogic I'm putting it in spoilers. This theory was so wonky I said I wasn't willing to share it but this game is starting to enter bizarro world so maybe moonlogic will help solve it...
Spoiler:
Majiffy is mafia goon. He bussed Finglove because he was the weakest on the team but I wouldn't be surprised if that was actually planned ahead of time so that Majiffy could get major townie points at the expense of a newb. They lynch wasn't planned but the bussing certainly was. It's something special to actually LEAD A WAGON on scum afterall. Looking at that wagon, that wagon is derp. I wholeheartedly confess I would not have been able to put myself on that wagon. His lynch of the werewolf was simply luck but it gave him more townie cred. Afterwards Majiffy's reads have been spectacularly inaccurate but he's been coasting on his townie cred since. Majiffy's bravado is not justified so his not answering questions looks scummy instead of cheeky. Majiffy knew that Thor was not goon so it didn't matter to him if that slot got killed.

Justin is other mafia for harping on the "slip" that was not. Also he had plenty of time to hammer Thor but didn't because he didn't want blood on his hands. After N_M unvotes. Justin votes Thor to L-1 to try and bait the lynch. Thor sees the writing on the wall because Lia would probably hammer when she logs on.

In post 604, Lia wrote:
In post 541, reinoe wrote:4)You're saying there's a slim chance that Thor and I are a scum team? Let me dissuade you of all thoughts on that. Thor needs to be lynched today.
You say "Let me dissuade you", yet you don't then say anything to dissuade us.
Ahh ok. The reason why I was asking about it is because Justin and Thor were harping on a "slip" that was so innocuous and trivial that I had to have it pointed out to me nearly three times.

The fact that Lia was not even able to see the "slip" proves that it was nonsense, but then she conjours up more nonsense in it's place. Like she knew there was a "slip" somewhere in there but couldn't find it (I couldn't either). Claiming that I did nothing to dissuade people. I definitely wanted Thor lynched, presented arguments for thor's lynch, backed up that belief with a vote. I wanted thor dead because I was sure that slot was mafia goon. Anyway, the reason why I'm not voting is because wanted to see if Lia would C.C. but seeing as how that's not going to happen.

Majiffy/Justin are mafia, lia is Werewolf.

VOTE: Lia
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Marquis »

"whoa, looooooooooooooook at that!!"

"those, my friends, are rare
jungle cheese puffs
!!"

screams

"and it appears as if we have stumbled in on an even rarer
ménage à trois
ritual!!"

screams

"pull up a chair and savor this moment, folks, because in the jungle it doesn't get any better than this!!"

votecount 4.9!!

Lia (3) ::
Not_Mafia, Majiffy, reinoe (L-1)
reinoe (1) ::
Lia (L-3)

not voting (2) ::
Justin Playfair, Thor665

deadline is 5 days from this post ::
(expired on 2014-06-09 16:00:00)

with 6 alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch!!
link in bio
Lia
Lia
Goon
Lia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:38 pm

Post by Lia »

In post 556, reinoe wrote:or she can just vote for Thor.
In post 675, reinoe wrote:Thor sees the writing on the wall because Lia would probably hammer when she logs on.
In post 675, reinoe wrote:The fact that Lia was not even able to see the "slip" proves that it was nonsense, but then she conjours up more nonsense in it's place. Like she knew there was a "slip" somewhere in there but couldn't find it (I couldn't either).
I'm not sure whether to be amused or insulted by your suggestions firstly that I would vote without thinking, secondly that I would hammer without a claim, and thirdly that I can't read. Because that's what these quotes amount to. The so-called slip was a null tell to me so, as it had already been discussed in depth, I didn't see any need to add any more to that. For you to claim that I was unable to see it, or couldn't find it, was quite wrong. If you wanted to know what I thought about it you should have just asked me, instead of a general question about the whole post. Or at least clarified it when I asked you which part in particular you wanted me to comment on.

When you said "Let me dissuade you", I would have expected you to follow that up with reasons why you couldn't be scum but you didn't, which is why I raised that one.
In post 675, reinoe wrote:but then she conjours up more nonsense in it's place.
What "nonsense" are you referring to here?

What exactly is your case on me? Because as far as I can see it seems to be based on the fact that I didn't want to hammer NT after replacing in until I'd heard from the missing player, mnemonic, so wasn't on the lynch when S and Em hammered him. Is that correct?
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:05 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 677, Lia wrote:
In post 556, reinoe wrote:or she can just vote for Thor.
In post 675, reinoe wrote:Thor sees the writing on the wall because Lia would probably hammer when she logs on.
In post 675, reinoe wrote:The fact that Lia was not even able to see the "slip" proves that it was nonsense, but then she conjours up more nonsense in it's place. Like she knew there was a "slip" somewhere in there but couldn't find it (I couldn't either).
I'm not sure whether to be amused or insulted by your suggestions firstly that I would vote without thinking, secondly that I would hammer without a claim, and thirdly that I can't read. Because that's what these quotes amount to. The so-called slip was a null tell to me so, as it had already been discussed in depth, I didn't see any need to add any more to that. For you to claim that I was unable to see it, or couldn't find it, was quite wrong. If you wanted to know what I thought about it you should have just asked me, instead of a general question about the whole post. Or at least clarified it when I asked you which part in particular you wanted me to comment on.

When you said "Let me dissuade you", I would have expected you to follow that up with reasons why you couldn't be scum but you didn't, which is why I raised that one.
In post 675, reinoe wrote:but then she conjours up more nonsense in it's place.
What "nonsense" are you referring to here?

What exactly is your case on me? Because as far as I can see it seems to be based on the fact that I didn't want to hammer NT after replacing in until I'd heard from the missing player, mnemonic, so wasn't on the lynch when S and Em hammered him. Is that correct?
Overly defensive to the max! A lynch can ease that guilty conscious.

Selkie
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:32 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Thor drop some mjolnir.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:40 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 675, reinoe wrote:But I can offer some evidence that I'm not mafia because I called the mneumonic slot mafia and I pushed for that lynch as hard as I could muster. But that wagon wasn't moving even though you were at L-1. If I had a chance to hammer the slot I definitely would have without hesitation.

All I can say is that I openly claimed vanilla townie because I know that wolf cannot afford to hit townie tonight.
Both of these work really well as a Mafia plan.
In post 675, reinoe wrote:Majiffy is mafia goon. He bussed Finglove because he was the weakest on the team but I wouldn't be surprised if that was actually planned ahead of time so that Majiffy could get major townie points at the expense of a newb. They lynch wasn't planned but the bussing certainly was. It's something special to actually LEAD A WAGON on scum afterall. Looking at that wagon, that wagon is derp. I wholeheartedly confess I would not have been able to put myself on that wagon. His lynch of the werewolf was simply luck but it gave him more townie cred. Afterwards Majiffy's reads have been spectacularly inaccurate but he's been coasting on his townie cred since. Majiffy's bravado is not justified so his not answering questions looks scummy instead of cheeky. Majiffy knew that Thor was not goon so it didn't matter to him if that slot got killed.
This might justify his repeated choice to set himself up as not caring about alignment and getting excited when he thought I was the Wolf, I'm just not sure I buy it as overall Mafia play outside of that.
In post 679, Majiffy wrote:Thor drop some mjolnir.
Are you totally a ponce? Hammer should, hopefully, go to a Mafia player. Especially if your working theory is that you and N_M are town. If you are right, on all things, than Justin should manage to worm his way onto that lynch to help his wincon.

If he doesn't, than that suggests you are wrong about stuff, and we should re-examine.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:41 am

Post by Thor665 »

And yes, attention Mafia players - I am not making this easy and helping with the lynch, so you guys better help along with getting a lynch on Wolf.

Thanks!
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:12 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 677, Lia wrote:

The fact that you were waiting on mnemonic as an excuse is something I hadn't considered. Now that you mention it, that makes you more scummy because mnemonic was a notorious lurker and you could be using that as an excuse to justify your own inaction. Thanks for the slip.

Selkie
Justin Playfair
Justin Playfair
Goon
Justin Playfair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:23 am

Post by Justin Playfair »

In post 664, Not_Mafia wrote:That's because today is when the alignment hunting started

Well, you've misinterpreted what I wrote here, whether unintentionally or not. What is the evidence that I was mafia, or scum of any sort for that matter, that exists from before my "association" with "certain mafia" "mnemonic/thor"?
In post 664, Not_Mafia wrote:He is and was my biggest townread. Again, you're overstating my defense of Kat/Reinoe.
Posts in which you defended Katarina (not including those where you joined to press a case on jon/lia cming in to today: 12. You made 47 other posts in total, including 12 no content posts. So 12 just over one quarter of your posts with content. I lefy out today because it might be fair to argue that in part you were arguing over your defense of the Katarina slot today, but the number today is 14-8. I just don't think I'm overstating this, Not_Mafia. I don't think it would be possible to overstate it.
In post 664, Not_Mafia wrote:Assuming we don't hit mafia today Thor is the one who will be driving that ship tomorrow. If this is your roundabout way as asking me which read I'm more confident in. It's you.
Oh I don't know about that, Not_Mafia. I mean if we foolishly end up lynching Lia today I can see tomorrow breaking with you making the argument that maybe Justin's mafia with Reinoe, or maybe Justin's mafia with Majiffy, but since Justin's surely mafia let's lynch him (so Reinoe and I can win). I notice that Reinoe's already floating me and Majiffy as scum buddies (which is...insane) so the seed's already in the ground. And it's disingenuous to say Thor would be driving the ship. Thor and your mafia partner would hold two of the three votes necessary to power a lynch.

Oh, and about Majiffy and the Ninja lynch. There was soft pushback, and even that pushback didn't last long, except from me and S and Em. But thank you for making me look back through that, because if I hadn't I wouldn't have noticed this:
In post 299, Katarina LeBlanc wrote:VOTE: ninja trigger
being right next to this:
In post 300, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: ninja trigger

#293 was a bridge too far for newbtown

You and Katarina have just been going everywhere together, haven't you? At least you gave a reason.

Funniest thing about that. I was looking at competing day two wagons and the only other real one was on S & Em. It fell apart when two of it's three votes left at the same time. Let's see, those votes were from...huh...Katarina and you.
Justin Playfair
Justin Playfair
Goon
Justin Playfair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:29 am

In post 680, Thor665 wrote:If you are right, on all things, than Justin should manage to worm his way onto that lynch to help his wincon.
You know, at this point I'd be tempted to do that if I thought Lia was mafia, so Majiffy could kill you tonight in the dark embrace of the eventide where the two of you could finally consummate the natural climax you both so clearly crave. But I think Lia's town, and I'd rather win.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:33 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 683, Justin Playfair wrote:
In post 664, Not_Mafia wrote:That's because today is when the alignment hunting started

Well, you've misinterpreted what I wrote here, whether unintentionally or not. What is the evidence that I was mafia, or scum of any sort for that matter, that exists from before my "association" with "certain mafia" "mnemonic/thor"?
In post 664, Not_Mafia wrote:He is and was my biggest townread. Again, you're overstating my defense of Kat/Reinoe.
Posts in which you defended Katarina (not including those where you joined to press a case on jon/lia cming in to today: 12. You made 47 other posts in total, including 12 no content posts. So 12 just over one quarter of your posts with content. I lefy out today because it might be fair to argue that in part you were arguing over your defense of the Katarina slot today, but the number today is 14-8. I just don't think I'm overstating this, Not_Mafia. I don't think it would be possible to overstate it.
In post 664, Not_Mafia wrote:Assuming we don't hit mafia today Thor is the one who will be driving that ship tomorrow. If this is your roundabout way as asking me which read I'm more confident in. It's you.
Oh I don't know about that, Not_Mafia. I mean if we foolishly end up lynching Lia today I can see tomorrow breaking with you making the argument that maybe Justin's mafia with Reinoe, or maybe Justin's mafia with Majiffy, but since Justin's surely mafia let's lynch him (so Reinoe and I can win). I notice that Reinoe's already floating me and Majiffy as scum buddies (which is...insane) so the seed's already in the ground. And it's disingenuous to say Thor would be driving the ship. Thor and your mafia partner would hold two of the three votes necessary to power a lynch.

Oh, and about Majiffy and the Ninja lynch. There was soft pushback, and even that pushback didn't last long, except from me and S and Em. But thank you for making me look back through that, because if I hadn't I wouldn't have noticed this:
In post 299, Katarina LeBlanc wrote:VOTE: ninja trigger
being right next to this:
In post 300, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: ninja trigger

#293 was a bridge too far for newbtown

You and Katarina have just been going everywhere together, haven't you? At least you gave a reason.

Funniest thing about that. I was looking at competing day two wagons and the only other real one was on S & Em. It fell apart when two of it's three votes left at the same time. Let's see, those votes were from...huh...Katarina and you.
I'm vanilla townie. :roll: And the reason why it's insane is because I'm using moonlogic. I even said so.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:34 am

Post by reinoe »

EBWOP: And by "it's insane" I mean Majiffy/Justin scum team.

Selkie
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:05 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 683, Justin Playfair wrote: I mean if we
foolishly
end up lynching Lia toda
Explain.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Justin Playfair
Justin Playfair
Goon
Justin Playfair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:10 am

In post 687, Majiffy wrote:
In post 683, Justin Playfair wrote: I mean if we
foolishly
end up lynching Lia toda
Explain.
If we foolishly end up lynching Lia, who is town, today.

And Thor, in the post where you hammer Lia, if you choose to do so, please do list your investigative results. I don't want people calling me mafia and wolf tomorrow.

I'm left with joining Lia in voting Reinoe, who is the wrong kind of scum or casting a vote on Majiffy, who is the wolf.

Vote Majiffy

You kill yourself, Thor. Even if I'm wrong about Majiffy, which I really don't think I am, the second most likely wolf is Reinoe, not Lia. I'd missed it until Lia brought it up but the Lulu cannot carry makes no sense as anything other than a seer breadcrumb. One of Lulu's biggest story lines involves her awaking from a cryogenic sleep only to experience a series of visions that allow her to identify the man named Stavros who murdered her beloved Nikolas and locked her into the cryogenic chamber. And damn you Lia, for making me read a General Hospital wiki.

That's a certain sign of skummy behavior of some sort. The only question is what kind. I suspect scum of any stripe would have a decent enough reason to drop a breadcrumb that obscure. Never know when it might come in handy.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:33 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Majiffy - see? You're wrong about something. Well... ;) ...something *else*.

Lia (3) :: Not_Mafia, Majiffy, reinoe (L-1)
reinoe (1) :: Lia, Justin Playfair (L-2)

I'm still not going to hammer jack, and Justin is as derpy as Majiffy if he thinks I will.

So, I'm mildly leaning Lia/Justin now. I think that's probably the Mafia.

@Lia
@Justin

Hey, if you guys aren't the Mafia, and *one* of you is Mafia, this would be an EXCELLENT time to claim Mafia and help steer this lynch somewhat. We really do want to nail the Wolf, and if you claim Mafia you could leave everyone thinking that town fool is Mafia with you and maybe win in the final lylo. But you really do want us to nail the wolf now - the wolf, knowing I'm the seer, is going to have a *pretty darn accurate* shot tonight to shoot Mafia, and you really don't want that adventure going on.

So, seriously, would one of you like to claim and verify your desire to lynch the wolf with your current vote?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:36 am

Post by Thor665 »

Also, if any Mafia is dumb enough to be bussing right now, they need to get their head examined.
Justin Playfair
Justin Playfair
Goon
Justin Playfair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:43 am

Thor, you're not even reading my posts carefully enough to get the bolded parts right.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:57 am

Post by Thor665 »

It works out the same for the conclusion. You do not want to lynch Lia - that suggests either you are town or Mafia.
With two Mafia, a wolf, and myself alive the only way I'm wrong on one of you being Mafia is if, magically, Majiffy and Not_Mafia are both scum of some stripe.
I do not believe that to be the case.

Therefore, one of you is likely Mafia.

I take it you're choosing not to claim Mafia to get me to sheep you onto Majiffy?
Very well then.
Let's see if Lia is a better player for your Mafia team than you are.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:57 am

Post by Thor665 »

I will agree you are confirmed 'not Wolf' with that play, if it makes you feel any better.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:58 am

Post by Thor665 »

So, like, as far as today goes, I would not want to lynch Justin.
But you still stand a decent chance to b Mafia for a lynch tomorrow, or for a Wolf shot tonight.
Justin Playfair
Justin Playfair
Goon
Justin Playfair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:26 am

In post 693, Thor665 wrote:I will agree you are confirmed 'not Wolf' with that play, if it makes you feel any better.

That's odd. Given the way you've behaved since entering I just assumed you already had an investigative flip on me.

Anyway, regardless of what you think I am I want to make this as clear as possible. I would like most of all to lynch Majiffy today, because I think he is the werewolf.

Only under the pressure of deadline would I consider moving to Reinoe, because he would be my second pick for wolf if Majiffy were somehow cleared and at any rate I am sure he is scum. I'd rather today be 1 dead town and 1 dead scum than just 1 dead town.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:36 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 695, Justin Playfair wrote:That's odd. Given the way you've behaved since entering I just assumed you already had an investigative flip on me.
Why would you assume that?
Justin Playfair
Justin Playfair
Goon
Justin Playfair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:39 pm

In post 696, Thor665 wrote:
In post 695, Justin Playfair wrote:That's odd. Given the way you've behaved since entering I just assumed you already had an investigative flip on me.
Why would you assume that?
Because you've never really looked at me for the wolf and you've told me I was mafia about a dozen times. Until you settled on Lia as my partner I was actually afraid you still thought I was your partner, since that was the first time I heard about me being mafia. Before that Reinoe was trying to sell me as wolf for fighting against the Ninja lynch.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by Thor665 »

So why would it be odd to have me make the comment that I don't think you're a wolf?
Justin Playfair
Justin Playfair
Goon
Justin Playfair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:52 pm

In post 698, Thor665 wrote:So why would it be odd to have me make the comment that I don't think you're a wolf?
The way you phrased it made it sound like it was something I had just done.

Return to “Completed Open Games”