Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2007 5:18 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Look, what has Nocmen done at all to contribute ? He's only pressured net into talking about his doctor theory. Tell me, what good would that do from a townie standpoint ???

He's done nothing but being a nuissance to the town all game, and VD, likewise. Creating chaos with his cross-voting non-sense to free his scum mate Nocmen. Don't embark in their game unless your part of it.
1. Whome?
2. Tony Montana
3. Occult
Why are you redirecting this ? If I think that Nocmen and VD are scum, logic dictates that I concentrate my efforts on them.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
DYH
DYH
Goon
DYH
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2007 5:30 am

Post by DYH »

ABR wrote:Yes, this post. It only helps me to clear myself. The topic changes as well do nothing but justify what I've previously stated.
You seem awfully anxious to turn what is primarily a strike against you into somehow aiding in clearing in you.
ABR wrote:Why would Nocmen insist on that post pages after the fact ? It was a calculated move to confirm doc's indentity, me says.
More exaggeration- this occurred about three posts down from when you asked the doc question. I will, however, concede that it certainly could be a move to confirm Net's role.
ABR wrote:Look at the posting times between net's slip and my post. I thought I was being smart about guessing a cue, apparently not.
And what cue is that? The one where Net confirms that yes he meant a doctor?
ABR wrote:Look, what has Nocmen done at all to contribute ? He's only pressured net into talking about his doctor theory. Tell me, what good would that do from a townie standpoint ???
You seem to be missing the point-
you asked if he meant a doctor
. Not Nocmen, not VD, not anyone else. You specifically
asked it.
That's what brought this on.
ABR wrote:He's done nothing but being a nuissance to the town all game, and VD, likewise. Creating chaos with his cross-voting non-sense to free his scum mate Nocmen. Don't embark in their game unless your part of it.
I was wondering when this was coming. You've created quite a trend of attacking those attacking you. I'll go back and read Nocmen specifically to see how I feel about his overall contribution.
ABR wrote:Why are you redirecting this ? If I think that Nocmen and VD are scum, logic dictates that I concentrate my efforts on them.
So you can't have an opinion on anyone else?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2007 5:52 am

1. Of course it clears me, I was trying to direct the discussion somewhere else, and away from net by discrediting the claims of his slip-up.

2. Uh yeah I got carried away

3. The cue that the first to mention the doctor is a doctor. I wasn't the only one as you can see. So much for trying to act smart.

4. I thought the meaning was ambiguous at first. I asked for clarification. Nocmen went on and interpreted his answer. Cut me some slack.

5. Obviously. Put yourself in my shoes. Three people turn on you, 2 of which were on a previous bandwagon and one who you've been voting for from the beginning.

6. You really want to turn as many people against me, do you ? Fine then.

Innocent, innocent, innocent, that's what I think. And ESPECIALLY Whome. I will say that even tough it might convert everyone on his bandwagon to mine, because that's what I believe.

Whome's story is so ridiculous its believable. He only read the first page. Look I'm new to this too, I can understand a mistake like that.

TonyMontana may or may not have been pushing for a bandwagon. I don't see anything substantial as there were others there as well. Including you, I might add.

Occult stating a paranoid town is a good town stroke me as scummy, but his credibility is increasing with every post he makes the way I see it. He has done nothing but made sound decisions so far, never going against the town, unlike some other nice gentlemen, namely Nocmen and VanDamien.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
DYH
DYH
Goon
DYH
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2007 6:09 am

Post by DYH »

Pardon me for not understanding how you
asking if he meant a doctor
does anything helpful in your favor. Sure, if you'd only posted the bit about the wiki and laughed it up with Occult over that, I could have seen it as an attention shift. The fact that you asked the question, though,
then
changed the subject one minute later doesn't speak to me the same way you seem to think it should.

As for #5, correct me if I'm wrong, but two of those people you're referencing voted you first, right? Retaliatory voting is hardly a town action.

For #6, no this has nothing to do with "turning people against you". I was actually trying to determine if you've just tunnel-visioned in on those attacking you, or if you were paying attention to others in the thread. The response is actually a point in your favor.

Fair to note, however, that my original attack on "Whome?" had nothing to do with the placement of his vote on Net. Yeah, I could see someone making that error as well.

I'll be back later to read through Nocmen's content and to allow some other people a chance to give some input.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2007 7:48 am

Post by Nocmen »

Response to Occult's 168: I have suspected Albert since even though net slip up like that, Albert still criticized net before and after that, claiming that net was scum. Net had basically role claimed, and yet Albert was like "ok, lets lynch him still". That is why I voted for Albert.
VanDamien
VanDamien
Goon
VanDamien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2007 10:39 am

Post by VanDamien »

blagho wrote:VanDemeain is scum here and in another game to be named later. vote:VanDamien
This first, because it's easier to sort out. Now that's its over. Yes, I was scum in that other game, the one where blagho also claimed early. I am not here. The early mason claim still makes no sense. To be clear, he told the truth in that other early claim, whether or not this is, I honestly cannot say.
ABR wrote:He's done nothing but being a nuissance to the town all game, and VD, likewise. Creating chaos with his cross-voting non-sense to free his scum mate Nocmen. Don't embark in their game unless your part of it.
First, if your either choose to not read my posts or choose to ignore them, that's your choice. Either way, the last was far from contentless.

Second, if it is a nuisance to you for me to do whatever I can to determine who is scum, then that says a lot to me also.
Fnord is the whole donut.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2007 4:18 am

Nocmen wrote:Response to Occult's 168: I have suspected Albert since even though net slip up like that, Albert still criticized net before and after that, claiming that net was scum. Net had basically role claimed, and yet Albert was like "ok, lets lynch him still". That is why I voted for Albert.
See, watch him lie again.
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2007 12:44 pm

Post by Occult »

Time for real questions:
-Who is looking scummiest?
-Who is lying? Nocman or Rampage?
-Do you see my vote on VD as Scummy
-WhoMe, scum or just slipped up?
-blahgo, your thoughts on him?

These seem to be the major issues from the last few pages. If you don't want to give your oppion on them that's fine, I just wanted to point these out.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2007 1:02 pm

Occult wrote: -Who is lying? Nocman or Rampage?
He said I went after net before and
after
his slip.

Nocmen,
Quote Me
VanDamien
VanDamien
Goon
VanDamien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2007 1:38 pm

Post by VanDamien »

Occult wrote:Time for real questions:
ABR, Nocmen, and WhoMe?

Rampage, for reasons to be detailed below.

No, I see it as attempting to start discussion, a feeling I an empathize with, as my intentions are similar.

Potentially both

Undecided as yet. To confirm his claim is potentially a waste of a lynch, to not confirm is awfully trusting for mafia. Something to look at in the future, depending on how the game progresses.

These seem to be the major issues from the last few pages. If you don't want to give your oppion on them that's fine, I just wanted to point these out.
Comment so far in bold.

Now,
ABR wrote:He said I went after net before and after his slip.

Nocmen, Quote Me.
DYH has already pointed this out:
DYH wrote:You seem to be missing the point- you asked if he meant a doctor. Not Nocmen, not VD, not anyone else. You specifically asked it. That's what brought this on.
To which you responded:
ABR wrote:4. I thought the meaning was ambiguous at first. I asked for clarification. Nocmen went on and interpreted his answer. Cut me some slack.
Which doesn't make since to me, because even if it was ambiguous, if you aren't scum, why would you want the doc to come out and say it directly, given a chance that it was missed?

Furthermore, DYH questioned your response thusly:
DYH wrote:Pardon me for not understanding how you asking if he meant a doctor does anything helpful in your favor. Sure, if you'd only posted the bit about the wiki and laughed it up with Occult over that, I could have seen it as an attention shift. The fact that you asked the question, though, then changed the subject one minute later doesn't speak to me the same way you seem to think it should.
Which you have ignored.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2007 1:48 pm

1. My lack of experience led to me asking if he meant a doctor when he said someone is watching over us. Check the times of posting, I didn't have time to think it over.

2. As I've said, Nocmen INTERPRETED his anwser to say that net was HIMSELF a doctor. Something I never did.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2007 4:35 pm

Post by Nocmen »

Actually Albert, by post 61, is that not you asking if your assumption of net as a doctor is correct?
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2007 1:19 am

Post by TonyMontana »

Nocmen wrote:Actually Albert, by post 61, is that not you asking if your assumption of net as a doctor is correct?
I can answer that one. No.
"U mean a doctor?" makes no assumptions towards net, only asks for clarification on net's statement.

Now, can we get back to lynching whome? kthxbye -.-
yellowbounder
yellowbounder
/cows
yellowbounder
/cows
/cows

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2007 6:39 am

Post by yellowbounder »

Starting crashlog
[OKAY]

crashlog v0.84.6363

For more information, type
man crashlog
, or
info crashlog

2006-02-13 10:56 10 856
Witnessed crash.

2006-02-17 11:50 4 5803
2006-02-17 23:15 2 680 Unknown user logged in.
2006-02-18 14:11 146 893
Witnessed crash.

2006-03-03 01:06 2 17788 Unknown user logged in.
2006-03-04 14:31 25 2242
Witnessed crash.

2006-03-19 16:22 2 21685
2006-03-21 23:30 2 3305 Unknown user logged in.
2006-04-11 08:21 3 29328
Witnessed crash.

2006-04-19 21:59 2 12334
2006-05-03 00:39 2 18877 Unknown user logged in.
2006-05-31 17:12 5 41310
Witnessed crash.

Vote Count

1 - Occult (WhoMe?)
2 - WhoMe? (TonyMontana, Haut Boy)
1 - VanDamien (blahgo)
1 - Nocmen (Albert B. Rampage)
3 - Albert B. Rampage (Nocmen, VanDamien, DYH)

1 - TonyMontana (pancakemix)

2 - None (Occult, darhken)
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2007 1:06 pm

Nocmen wrote:Actually Albert, by post 61, is that not you asking if your assumption of net as a doctor is correct?
No, it isn't because I hadn't read about the "tells that someone's a doctor" page. I asked to link something he said with the game, and wasn't going after him at all, which I think was clear from my posts.

unvote, vote: VanDamien
Haut Boy
Haut Boy
Goon
Haut Boy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2007 1:23 pm

Post by Haut Boy »

Occult wrote:-Who is looking scummiest?
I still say it's WhoMe?, though the interactions between VD, Nocmen, and Albert are making me think...
Still not sure...I need to go reread their posts.
No. As I saw it, it was for discussion.
I doubt it was a slip-up. I'll reread his stuff for good measure. But my vote still stays there.
He strikes me really suspiciously, but I don't think he merits a vote at this point.
I'm less likely to check MS on weekends than on weekdays. If I've disappeared on a weekend, it's normal.

Limited access for a week or so. I can read and post, but don't expect a lot.
Haut Boy
Haut Boy
Goon
Haut Boy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2007 2:20 pm

Post by Haut Boy »

Hm...I've got something. Pardon me if this has already been brought up; I'm not exactly fully operational at the moment.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Nocmen wrote:I originally just took it as a random accusations to start the game. But here Net has gone and practially told us he is a Doctor from my best guess, and you still are going after him.

Basing your accusation on that sole argument justifies my vote for you

Unvote, vote: Nocmen

because its PAINFULLY clear that he wasn't referring to himself as doctor. This is not his first slip either, you have no reason to believe he meant that.
All fine and stuff. But then there's this one from the previous page:
netixriqua wrote:no you are not alone there is someone watching over us
Albert B. Rampage wrote:You mean a doctor ?
For all we know, Net could have claimed "i was addressing to God" to cover up a slip-up on his part. From that, I don't think it was "painfully clear" at all that he wasn't referring to himself as a doctor.

Going through WhoMe?'s posts again, I'm beginning to wonder if Occult's (or was it DYH's? I don't remember right now) speculation of jester tactics might be right. FOr the time being, I still want to keep my vote on him.

Still, I must
FoS: Rampage
I'm less likely to check MS on weekends than on weekdays. If I've disappeared on a weekend, it's normal.

Limited access for a week or so. I can read and post, but don't expect a lot.
VanDamien
VanDamien
Goon
VanDamien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2007 9:16 am

Post by VanDamien »

Blagho and darkhen, I'd like to hear your answers to Occult's questions above.
DYH
DYH
Goon
DYH
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2007 9:58 am

Post by DYH »

Nocmen wrote:Response to Occult's 168: I have suspected Albert since even though net slip up like that, Albert still criticized net before and after that, claiming that net was scum. Net had basically role claimed, and yet Albert was like "ok, lets lynch him still". That is why I voted for Albert.
That's not actually true at all. I'm suspicious of Albert because I think he made a move to get Net to confirm that he was the doctor. I don't see where you think he "attacked" net post-reveal. You seem to be reaching a bit here to throw some dirt.

Furthermore, you did press the doc issue after ABR had asked his question, which was rather unnecessary.

Unvote, Vote Nocmen
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2007 11:49 am

DYH, what do you think about VanDamien with what I've exposed so far ?
blahgo
blahgo
Goon
blahgo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2007 6:51 pm

Post by blahgo »

Time for real questions:
Van Damien
Nocmen
No
Scum
He's Badass.
DJDonegal1986 (8:16:20 PM): though I AM a little furry...
DYH
DYH
Goon
DYH
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2007 1:41 am

Post by DYH »

@ABR: Meh, not much there other than his attempt to link people early on, which you yourself are equally guilty of doing. He built off my case against you, which I feel was valid. Your "newbie defense" in point 1 above isn't really sitting well with me.

Nocmen, however, took it to another level by adding accusations that weren't true, hence the vote. Reeks of scum smelling blood in the water, and I may need to re-evaluate my position on your play when it's all said and done. We'll see.
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2007 10:02 am

Post by Occult »

Unvote
If I need to.

FOS Nocman

I have not liked Nocman's posts very much.

Also, after that 5 pages on the first day this game has slown quite a bit.
VanDamien
VanDamien
Goon
VanDamien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2007 10:15 am

Post by VanDamien »

Yes, yes it has slowed down.

After rereading, when thinking about the "Who is lying" question, intially I had focused on this post, and then went back to the time in question.
ABR wrote:He said I went after net before and after his slip.

Nocmen, Quote Me.
However, looking at the thread again, this stuck in my mind:
Nocmen wrote:Response to Occult's 168: I have suspected Albert since even though net slip up like that, Albert still criticized net before and after that, claiming that net was scum.
Net had basically role claimed, and yet Albert was like "ok, lets lynch him still".
That is why I voted for Albert.
Which IS clearly a lie. Net had not basically claimed. Truthfully, at that point he had hinted both cop and doc, neither very strongly. And while ABR's looking for clarification on the doc thing still seems somewhat fishy to me, he certainly didn't press for a lynch of Net at any time after that.

Unvote Vote: Nocmen
WhoMe?
WhoMe?
Goon
WhoMe?
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2007 7:25 am

Post by WhoMe? »

just read the thread again

unvote vote Albert B. Rampage

way back, when netrixqua mention hoping getting a cop, Albert immediately went fishing to see if he was claiming cop. I had thought it was obvious he was merely expressing a hope that we HAD a cop. power role fishing = scummy. He does this again when netrixqua throws out the watching over us comment, but this time hes fishing doctor. Looks scummy to me.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”