reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (isolation #0) » Fri May 30, 2014 7:22 pm

Post by reinoe »

Yeah, hey peoples!

Lol at Day 4 22 pages.

I'm vanilla townie.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #1) » Fri May 30, 2014 7:45 pm

Post by reinoe »

Finglove (6) :: Majiffy, Not_Mafia, jon_h61, Shattered Viewpoint, Ninja Trigger, Katarina LeBlanc, enomis (L-0)
jon_h61 (1) :: S and Em (L-6)
Katarina LeBlanc (1) :: TierShift (L-6)
S and Em (1) :: Wolfy (L-6)
Shattered Viewpoint (1) :: Finglove (L-6)
Wolfy (1) :: mnemonicdevice (L-6)

not voting (0) ::
Mafia goon lynched day 1. Who's not on the wagon of mafia goon lynch?
mnemonic/thor 665, tiershift, s and em, wolfy, finglove.

Now who's still alive?
mnemonic/thor665.

Nice one of the mafia goons bussed, but two mafia goons bussing on Day 1? Nope.

Thor665 is scum.

VOTE: Thor665

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #2) » Fri May 30, 2014 8:47 pm

Post by reinoe »

Ninja Trigger (6) :: TierShift, Majiffy, Katarina LeBlanc, Not_Mafia, Wolfy, S and Em (L-0)
Wolfy (2) :: Ninja Trigger, Lia (L-4)
TierShift (1) :: Justin Playfair (L-5)

not voting (1) :: mnemonicdevice
Werewolf lynched day 2.

Not on the lynch: NinjaTrigger, Lia, Justin Playfair, mnemonicdevice/Thor665

Who's still alive.
Lia, Justin Playfair, mnemonicdevice/Thor665

Lia
<---
One Of These Two is werewolf
--->
Justin Fairplay,

mnemonicdevice
<---This guy is mafia goon.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #3) » Sat May 31, 2014 8:36 am

Post by reinoe »

If 540 is the type of drivel that passes as analysis then no wonder town is in such bad shape this game.

1)I love how you always have this super suspicious read of mnemonic but someone else is always just a little bit scummier Justin.

2)Lia voting in concert with NinjaTrigger doesnt' mean shit.

3)You analysis doesn't even consider the prospect of lynching town. Yeah, becuase it's a very strong chance it's game over tomorrow if town gets lynched and then werewolves kill town tonight. Hence why I am being completely and totally honest and open. Werewolves have to work with town tonight to lynch a goon because an erroneous nightkill tonight leads to a mafia win. Somehow you didn't facter these facts into that shitstorm you think looks like "analysis".

4)You're saying there's a slim chance that Thor and I are a scum team? Let me dissuade you of all thoughts on that. Thor needs to be lynched today. I will continue pushing his lynch today. Unless a seer pops up and claims they've found the werewolf I don't see how I will possibly be convinced that Thor is not mafia goon. I don't really know how to make this any clearer to you: I'm pretty sure thor is not town and is thus not on my team.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #4) » Sat May 31, 2014 7:06 pm

Post by reinoe »

mneumonic device hasn't done shit all game so he's not aware of anything ever. And that doesn't do anything to refute what I said. Do you believe that both mafiascum bussed Finglove Day 1? I think hell fucking no.

Remember...

VOTE: Thor665

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (isolation #5) » Sat May 31, 2014 7:11 pm

Post by reinoe »

Oh yeah, you're at L-1 so you should claim.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #6) » Sat May 31, 2014 8:13 pm

Post by reinoe »

@MOD

If we get into a situation of 2 mafia goons, 1 townie, one werewolf, do the mafia win?

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:26 am

Post by reinoe »

So who's win condition am I interested in when I push to lynch Goons and identify werewolves?

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:49 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 555, Not_Mafia wrote:I've found my early game reads to be more accurate in general so I pay attention to my early game reads, I believe I've mentioned this in this game.

You're far overstating my defense of Kat, people were scumreading her over a style/personality issue, which would have been a waste of time to discuss, so having experience playing with her offsite I pointed this out.

I'm scumreading Lia mainly for the slot, Jon just seemed to be 'scumhunting' by PoEing off his wagon despite acknowledging there was a legitimate case on him, so it just looked like scum hunting other scum to me. You is mainly PoE but I find your cases so far to be quite poor, I could also see a Thor/Mnem + JP mafia team with you chainsawing for him considering you've popped up and started attacking everyone on his wagon.

So are you calling Reinoe Mafia or Werewolf, because the 'slip' you've highlighted in 541 would indicate Werewolf to me but you're pushing this as a mafia lynch. 549 I don't see as alignment indicative, if he was mafia as you say I'm pretty sure he'd utilise the PM function rather than be so brazen as to ask about his own win condition in thread
I want to understand the conditions that town would lose. Justin Fairplay is looking worse with each post. He's trying to find everything scummy without actually considering other options. I'm starting to think the other werewolf has been found but I'd like to hear from Lia or she can just vote for Thor.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:49 am

Post by reinoe »

What slip? That's why I'm not responding. People are calling this a slip?
In post 542, Justin Playfair wrote:
So this situation, in which the wolf and town have to work together, is why you are being completely and totally honest and open? Because otherwise you'd be dishonest and concealing...town?
I'm being completely honest and claimed my role in my first post because Wolf cannot afford to kill town. It's to the town's benefit to narrow the options. I don't expect a mass claim but I have no problem narrowing down the options by one.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #10) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:50 pm

Post by reinoe »

I don't mean to be obtuse here but I thought I addressed it in 561.

Can someone bold, underline, and italicize the relevant text? I don't like leaving questions unanswered but I really have no idea what's being called a "slip".

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #11) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:59 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 565, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 541, reinoe wrote: Hence why I am being completely and totally honest and open. Werewolves have to work with town tonight to lynch a goon because an erroneous nightkill tonight leads to a mafia win.

If I'm correct they're reading this as you slipping up about your tactics as wolf
OK, so I did address this in 561.

Town mislynch today, Wolf accidentally nightkills a townie=Mafia win.

That's the "slip" Justin and Thor are harping on about? Fuck me.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #12) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:01 pm

Post by reinoe »

Also...

I guess the only thing I hadn't considered was a no-kill tonight. If Werewolf want to do a nightkill then they have to kill mafia and not townie. This is all under the assumption that Thor is lynched because he's Obvscum.

But the third mafia is well entrenched and I have no idea who it is.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #13) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:40 pm

Post by reinoe »

Thor665 wrote:
If that's you addressing it then "I am vanilla town"
I think you're mafia scum. Prove by yours/mnemonic's posts that that slot is town. It's an uphill battle to be sure. Also why are you claiming now, when I asked you to claim earlier? Looks insincere to me.
Thor665 wrote:WHoop-dee-hiddle, now I just proved I'm not a wolf, is that legit in your mind?
Because it's not in mine.
You'd have a hard time convincing me you're the wolf anyway because I'm fairly certain you're mafia goon. If you were really vanilla townie you shouldn't be afraid to claim when I asked you. Now I won't believe any claim you make.
Thor665 wrote: Who do you think is the wolf if it's not you?
Who would you advise that person to shoot besides me?
"If it's not you?" Confbias to the max.

I've narrowed it down to Lia or Justin Fairplay. If you were reading the thread you'd know that.

And I wouldn't speculate on whom the werewolf should nightkill because as I mentioned earlier I have no idea who the final goon is. And activity is so low it's hard to discern any sort of patterns. I've done ISO's and I've still got nothing I'd like to share yet. If you're vanilla townie like you say you'd be trying to find out who the two factions are, but you're not. What you're doing is trying to OMGUS the person who put you at L-1 and making accusations.

Since you're a fan of confirmation bias, could you crumb a clue to us about whom the third mafia goon is? If there's a Scum QT or Private Topics can you give us some clues about your partner? I would really appreciate it.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #14) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:05 am

Post by reinoe »

WTF? We need to lynch the mafia goon(Thor). Of course you are erroneously saying that bullshit about finding werewolves today. There's two goons and you're one of them. We still have a seer to find the werewolf and the werewolf is probably jason or lia.

But how 'bout this...

@Not_Mafia &Majiffy...
Should we be trying to lynch the werewolf or the 2nd mafia goon?

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #15) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:42 pm

Post by reinoe »

Thor, why aren't you voting for anyone?

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #16) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:04 pm

Post by reinoe »

@LIA, what is your opinion of post 541?

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (isolation #17) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:26 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 597, Thor665 wrote:
In post 595, reinoe wrote:Thor, why aren't you voting for anyone?
Because I'm hunting for the wolf, and until I find the wolf with near certainty in my head I'm not voting.
This rings hallow to me. You're interacting almost exclusively with Majiffy with occasional dalliances with N_M or I. You've not addressed Lia or Justin at all.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #18) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:38 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 604, Lia wrote:
@ reinoe:
When you wrote and were you just using the vote counts, or had you read the thread before that?
Just vote counts.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #19) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:17 am

Post by reinoe »

Posting from my phone...
@not mafia
Are you hunting scum in general or are you hunting for a specific group? I'm a little confused about your Thor unvoted. Do you think that slot is not scum now?

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #20) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:36 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 621, Thor665 wrote:Actually, y'know, i'm honestly sick and tired of dealing with idiot Majiffy already, and I don't much like the rest of you so;

Claim: Seer

This is problematic because the slot was so inactive prior that I'm not sure the night actions were used. You don't have to reveal your results, but do you have access to previous results? If you do have access, did mnemonic submit each night?

UNVOTE: Thor665

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #21) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:35 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 596, reinoe wrote:
@LIA, what is your opinion of post 541?

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #22) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:07 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 633, reinoe wrote:
In post 621, Thor665 wrote:Actually, y'know, i'm honestly sick and tired of dealing with idiot Majiffy already, and I don't much like the rest of you so;

Claim: Seer

This is problematic because the slot was so inactive prior that I'm not sure the night actions were used. You don't have to reveal your results, but do you have access to previous results? If you do have access, did mnemonic submit each night?

UNVOTE: Thor665
Scratch that after coming home and getting some alcohol in me. Thor, you should release your results because if we don't lynch wolf today you're dead tonight.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:52 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 657, Thor665 wrote:
I would love to see each of you present any reasoning you can to show that you are either not wolf or not mafia (Lia...showing anything to suggest you are not wolf would be a *very* good thing to do at this stage)
I would also like to see each of you offer up your best thoughts on who wolf is.
I really have no idea how I would prove I'm not wolf.

But I can offer some evidence that I'm not mafia because I called the mneumonic slot mafia and I pushed for that lynch as hard as I could muster. But that wagon wasn't moving even though you were at L-1. If I had a chance to hammer the slot I definitely would have without hesitation.

All I can say is that I openly claimed vanilla townie because I know that wolf cannot afford to hit townie tonight.

I have some insane moonlogic for who I think the two mafia are, but since it's moonlogic I'm putting it in spoilers. This theory was so wonky I said I wasn't willing to share it but this game is starting to enter bizarro world so maybe moonlogic will help solve it...
Spoiler:
Majiffy is mafia goon. He bussed Finglove because he was the weakest on the team but I wouldn't be surprised if that was actually planned ahead of time so that Majiffy could get major townie points at the expense of a newb. They lynch wasn't planned but the bussing certainly was. It's something special to actually LEAD A WAGON on scum afterall. Looking at that wagon, that wagon is derp. I wholeheartedly confess I would not have been able to put myself on that wagon. His lynch of the werewolf was simply luck but it gave him more townie cred. Afterwards Majiffy's reads have been spectacularly inaccurate but he's been coasting on his townie cred since. Majiffy's bravado is not justified so his not answering questions looks scummy instead of cheeky. Majiffy knew that Thor was not goon so it didn't matter to him if that slot got killed.

Justin is other mafia for harping on the "slip" that was not. Also he had plenty of time to hammer Thor but didn't because he didn't want blood on his hands. After N_M unvotes. Justin votes Thor to L-1 to try and bait the lynch. Thor sees the writing on the wall because Lia would probably hammer when she logs on.

In post 604, Lia wrote:
In post 541, reinoe wrote:4)You're saying there's a slim chance that Thor and I are a scum team? Let me dissuade you of all thoughts on that. Thor needs to be lynched today.
You say "Let me dissuade you", yet you don't then say anything to dissuade us.
Ahh ok. The reason why I was asking about it is because Justin and Thor were harping on a "slip" that was so innocuous and trivial that I had to have it pointed out to me nearly three times.

The fact that Lia was not even able to see the "slip" proves that it was nonsense, but then she conjours up more nonsense in it's place. Like she knew there was a "slip" somewhere in there but couldn't find it (I couldn't either). Claiming that I did nothing to dissuade people. I definitely wanted Thor lynched, presented arguments for thor's lynch, backed up that belief with a vote. I wanted thor dead because I was sure that slot was mafia goon. Anyway, the reason why I'm not voting is because wanted to see if Lia would C.C. but seeing as how that's not going to happen.

Majiffy/Justin are mafia, lia is Werewolf.

VOTE: Lia

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #24) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:05 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 677, Lia wrote:
In post 556, reinoe wrote:or she can just vote for Thor.
In post 675, reinoe wrote:Thor sees the writing on the wall because Lia would probably hammer when she logs on.
In post 675, reinoe wrote:The fact that Lia was not even able to see the "slip" proves that it was nonsense, but then she conjours up more nonsense in it's place. Like she knew there was a "slip" somewhere in there but couldn't find it (I couldn't either).
I'm not sure whether to be amused or insulted by your suggestions firstly that I would vote without thinking, secondly that I would hammer without a claim, and thirdly that I can't read. Because that's what these quotes amount to. The so-called slip was a null tell to me so, as it had already been discussed in depth, I didn't see any need to add any more to that. For you to claim that I was unable to see it, or couldn't find it, was quite wrong. If you wanted to know what I thought about it you should have just asked me, instead of a general question about the whole post. Or at least clarified it when I asked you which part in particular you wanted me to comment on.

When you said "Let me dissuade you", I would have expected you to follow that up with reasons why you couldn't be scum but you didn't, which is why I raised that one.
In post 675, reinoe wrote:but then she conjours up more nonsense in it's place.
What "nonsense" are you referring to here?

What exactly is your case on me? Because as far as I can see it seems to be based on the fact that I didn't want to hammer NT after replacing in until I'd heard from the missing player, mnemonic, so wasn't on the lynch when S and Em hammered him. Is that correct?
Overly defensive to the max! A lynch can ease that guilty conscious.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (isolation #25) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:12 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 677, Lia wrote:

What exactly is your case on me? Because as far as I can see it seems to be based on the fact that I didn't want to hammer NT after replacing in until I'd heard from the missing player, mnemonic, so wasn't on the lynch when S and Em hammered him. Is that correct?
The fact that you were waiting on mnemonic as an excuse is something I hadn't considered. Now that you mention it, that makes you more scummy because mnemonic was a notorious lurker and you could be using that as an excuse to justify your own inaction. Thanks for the slip.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #26) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:33 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 683, Justin Playfair wrote:
In post 664, Not_Mafia wrote:That's because today is when the alignment hunting started

Well, you've misinterpreted what I wrote here, whether unintentionally or not. What is the evidence that I was mafia, or scum of any sort for that matter, that exists from before my "association" with "certain mafia" "mnemonic/thor"?
In post 664, Not_Mafia wrote:He is and was my biggest townread. Again, you're overstating my defense of Kat/Reinoe.
Posts in which you defended Katarina (not including those where you joined to press a case on jon/lia cming in to today: 12. You made 47 other posts in total, including 12 no content posts. So 12 just over one quarter of your posts with content. I lefy out today because it might be fair to argue that in part you were arguing over your defense of the Katarina slot today, but the number today is 14-8. I just don't think I'm overstating this, Not_Mafia. I don't think it would be possible to overstate it.
In post 664, Not_Mafia wrote:Assuming we don't hit mafia today Thor is the one who will be driving that ship tomorrow. If this is your roundabout way as asking me which read I'm more confident in. It's you.
Oh I don't know about that, Not_Mafia. I mean if we foolishly end up lynching Lia today I can see tomorrow breaking with you making the argument that maybe Justin's mafia with Reinoe, or maybe Justin's mafia with Majiffy, but since Justin's surely mafia let's lynch him (so Reinoe and I can win). I notice that Reinoe's already floating me and Majiffy as scum buddies (which is...insane) so the seed's already in the ground. And it's disingenuous to say Thor would be driving the ship. Thor and your mafia partner would hold two of the three votes necessary to power a lynch.

Oh, and about Majiffy and the Ninja lynch. There was soft pushback, and even that pushback didn't last long, except from me and S and Em. But thank you for making me look back through that, because if I hadn't I wouldn't have noticed this:
In post 299, Katarina LeBlanc wrote:VOTE: ninja trigger
being right next to this:
In post 300, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: ninja trigger

#293 was a bridge too far for newbtown

You and Katarina have just been going everywhere together, haven't you? At least you gave a reason.

Funniest thing about that. I was looking at competing day two wagons and the only other real one was on S & Em. It fell apart when two of it's three votes left at the same time. Let's see, those votes were from...huh...Katarina and you.
I'm vanilla townie. :roll: And the reason why it's insane is because I'm using moonlogic. I even said so.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #27) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:34 am

Post by reinoe »

EBWOP: And by "it's insane" I mean Majiffy/Justin scum team.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (isolation #28) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:47 am

Post by reinoe »

Posting from my phone. Excuse me, but I'm deliberately ignoring the WIFOM shitstorm this thread has devolved into. I'll answer Thor's questions tonight.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #29) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:16 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 704, Thor665 wrote:

@Reinoe - if Lia claims Mafia who would you vote?

I'm from the "scum is scum" camp. However it's clear that Lia's scummy life is sacred. However my admittedly moonlogic theory goes out the window with Justin's vote on Majiffy.

UNVOTE: Lia

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (isolation #30) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:49 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 721, Thor665 wrote: @Reinoe - Okay, so what's your less moonlogic case? I presume you agree with me that Justin isn't the Wolf. I am not the Wolf. You will claim to not be the Wolf. That leaves you Lia, N_M, Majiffy (with possibility of Justin = Mafia with Lia) I'll also admit that I don't think N_M nor you make a lot of sense as the wolf. That leaves Majiffy as obnoxious wolf busser, or Lia as Wolf. My current boggle is if Lia is the Wolf, it means Justin is town, and if Justin is town than my desire for Majiffy and N_M to both be town is wrong.
I don't think both Majiffy and N_M are town...
VOTE: Majiffy :wink:

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (isolation #31) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:19 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 730, Justin Playfair wrote:You might also think about Reinoe's Moon logic theory and consider the implications of his presenting one of those.
Really? That's quite a smug insinuation to make. If your theories and arguments are so sound then why haven't you solved this game?
In post 573, reinoe wrote:I've still got nothing I'd like to share yet.
In post 675, reinoe wrote:I have some insane moonlogic for who I think the two mafia are, but since it's moonlogic I'm putting it in spoilers. This theory was so wonky I said I wasn't willing to share it but this game is starting to enter bizarro world so maybe moonlogic will help solve it...
Also why don't you stop spreading paranoia and go out and say what you really want to say? At least I had the decency to admit I was using moonlogic, instead of spouting off garbage and trying to pass it off as credible.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (isolation #32) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:16 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 677, Lia wrote:
In post 675, reinoe wrote:but then she conjours up more nonsense in it's place.
What "nonsense" are you referring to here?

Waiting on a lurker is a perfect excuse to justify inaction. So yes, please keep barking up that tree. "Sorry I couldn't contribute because I was waiting for that one guy who only posts once every 3-4 days", I totally wanted to lynch scum but I was paralyzed because of a lurker!".

Scum use whatever excuse they can to explain away their behavior. It's one thing to wait for answers from a player, it's another thing when you know that player lurks.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (isolation #33) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:45 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 740, Majiffy wrote:NM you wanna switch to Reinoe?
Since when did Majiffy need permission to vote? Looks like panic mode buddying. I think we've caught scum you guys.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #34) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:14 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 743, Justin Playfair wrote:You know, it almost reads like he knew what I was going to post.
You know someone's lost it when they're accusing you of using psychic powers.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #35) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:16 pm

Post by reinoe »

Oh wait, but it's been breadcrumbed: Lulu cannot carry! :o

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (isolation #36) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:24 am

Post by reinoe »

Since I'm town, what is everyone's back-up plan for my mislynch?

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (isolation #37) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:45 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 750, Thor665 wrote:
In post 749, Thor665 wrote:Right now?
I'm Mafia MVP at this point of the game.
This should be exploited out of context.

But it remains true - I am the Mafia MVP right now, because I'm trying to save their wincon.

Hellooooo! Earth to Mafia! A wolf is going to eat you!
Looks like this lynch is going through unless I take the odds. I'm mafia and I know majiffy is not mafia.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (isolation #38) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:36 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 777, Not_Mafia wrote:Actually Reinoe if you are mafia, you should be self hammering.

If we lynch wolf you get lynched tomorrow and then your partner is going to have get through 2 lynches with a named townie in the mix with lots of info to gleam from your wagon. If we lynch town, Wolf kills you tonight and your partner is left in 2-1-1 meaning they have to lynch wolf and survive a 1v1 LYLO. If you are mafia your best move here is to self hammer. If you don't then that's a wolf claim and you're getting lynched anyway.
Not mafia, you've seen me self hammer when I'm caught.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (isolation #39) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:44 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 785, Not_Mafia wrote:And what if Reinoe is wolf and Maiffy is VT? I don't see what is stopping that scenario, a mafia CC isn't guaranteed here, they've already shown they don't want to claim despite your push for them to. What happens then?

If Reinoe is mafia he should doing what I said in #777 for his team.

PEDIT: I've seen you self hammer as town. If you are mafia then self hammer or explain your resistance to? Respond properly to that post and tell me why as mafia your optimal move is not to self hammer
Only like 10 minutes and posting from my phone so I can't great answer. Have faith.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (isolation #40) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:53 am

Post by reinoe »

I'm @ work and typing in between calls. Not Maf please vote majif

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (isolation #41) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:59 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 802, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Majiffy

You did this to yourself Thor
I'm vanilla townie.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (isolation #42) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:00 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 804, Not_Mafia wrote:Why did you claim mafia as VT?
I was about to get mislynches.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (isolation #43) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:01 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 805, reinoe wrote:
In post 804, Not_Mafia wrote:Why did you claim mafia as VT?
I was about to get mislynches.
Fuk u autocorrect.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (isolation #44) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:05 pm

Post by reinoe »

Good job Not_Mafia and Justin. Lol at you guy's argument about the merits of my claim. You guys must have been laughing your asses off knowing I was full of shit.

Can't believe Lia didn't believe my Vanilla Townie Claim at the end. Although once I claimed there was no way for her to win, only last a little bit longer.

I knew IT!!!!! mneumonic was a worthless p.o.s. and missed out on opportunities to use his ability. I suspected as much when thor refused to release results.

Good Job MAFIA GOON!

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (isolation #45) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:11 pm

Post by reinoe »

OMG, looking at the scum QT, you guys weren't even considering the possibility that I was town either. HAHA. That's hilarious.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (isolation #46) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:14 pm

Post by reinoe »

So my thought process was as follows...

Wolf kills a mafia goon tonight(because I figured I'd be obvtown) making it 2-1-1.

I make a truce with the wolf and no lynch. The wolf kills the other mafia goon making it 2-1

I go back on my word for an easy town win.

Like I said, there was no way for Lia to win once I claimed.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #47) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:24 am

Post by reinoe »

That whole "lulu doesn't carry" I had no defense for. I have no idea why she said that.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (isolation #48) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:48 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 830, Majiffy wrote:
In post 826, Thor665 wrote:I may indeed be a dummy, you were a lazy mclazyface with your cases though ;)
Pfft, I lynched two scum by D2, I had laurels to rest on. The rest of ya'll shoulda happily picked up my slack!
Lia was obscum but nobody wanted to lynch her so I switched my vote.

Selkie

Return to “Completed Open Games”