The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2007 10:30 pm

Post by The Fonz »

We seem to be stalling. Definitely like to hear from Blahgo and Rand here.
Amb
Amb
Goon
Amb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2007 9:46 am

Post by Amb »

theopor_COD wrote:As it stands.

rand
theo kelly
theo
jalyn
n9v
dos bm scope n9v fonz ih
amb
panzer scotmany
scotmany
amb

not voting
blagho twito rand
That vote count surprised me a little. N9V had more votes already than I expected.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2007 6:48 am

Post by The Fonz »

Prods
on rand and Blahgo perhaps, CDB?
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2007 7:25 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

My internet is back up. I'll get to work on a Vote Count and prods.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2007 7:29 am

#26 Vote Count:

~N9V~- 6 (DragonsofSummer, Battle Mage, KaleiDoscope, ~N9V~, The Fonz, IH)

Rand Althor- 2 (theopor_COD, Kelly Chen)
Amb- 2 (panzerjager, scotmany12)
scotmany12- 1 (Amb)
theopor_COD- 1 (Jalyn)

Not voting (3): Rand Althor, blahgo, Twito

8 to lynch.
Last edited by ChannelDelibird on Sun May 06, 2007 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2007 7:31 am

Prodding blahgo, Jalyn, Rand Althor and Twito, all of whom have not posted in the month of May.
#greenshirtthursdays
Amb
Amb
Goon
Amb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2007 2:01 pm

Post by Amb »

What is with the Null in that vote count?
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2007 7:02 pm

It's nothing. I accidentally typed '16' instead of '15' into the 'number of players' box on the Count-Counter 2000. Fixed.
#greenshirtthursdays
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2007 9:39 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Where has everyone gone?

Lists of suspicion if you can't think of anything to say. Noticeable that my scum trio have all dissapeared - Jalyn, Rand and Blagho.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2007 10:21 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

im here, and still cool with an N9V lynch. Frankly i cant see why protown-N9V would have had so many stuttering wagons on him and still survived. I also think, if he was protown, we will learn alot from his lynch.
BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2007 9:11 am

Post by Jalyn »

Kelly Chen wrote:There are three people here that she says she generally finds to be scum, without stating outright that she thinks they're scum in this game.

It's like, so if a few of us decide to put votes on e.g. Twito, Jalyn might (or might not) be right there with us because she generally thinks Twito's scum.
My point is that the way those three people play in all of their games always strikes me as scummy. Therefore, I can't get a read on them in this (or any) game. In other words, "I almost never think that they are protown." So I "might or might not be right there with" you depending on the evidence provided and if there was something more to go with then "feels off."

Anyway, I caught that while skimming through the month so far. I'm going to go back and look at Amb/Scotmany soon and hope to have an opinion on that today.
Amb
Amb
Goon
Amb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2007 9:46 am

Post by Amb »

I also think, if he was protown, we will learn alot from his lynch.
I do agree with this. If a deadline applied, I would switch over. But for now we need to do more to spark conversation rather than a lynch.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2007 9:53 am

Post by The Fonz »

I'm a little suspicious of anyone saying we should lynch X 'for information' because then, if he does get lynched, half the bandwagon will say they did it for information, and we don't actually get any.
Amb
Amb
Goon
Amb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2007 4:18 pm

Post by Amb »

Not quite true when we have 54 pages of information to look back on. The relationships of people can be quite defining by now.

But certainly i'm against a rush lynch for the sake of gaining info. Mind you, we havent exactly been rushing the whole game.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2007 9:29 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

The Fonz wrote:Well, I thought blahgo looked suspicious yesterday, but on an overnight re-reading, despite his not entirely helpful latter behaviour, I just can't see the case for accusing him on the basis of that hammer vote.

Think about it. Livingod was the Godfather. GFs are usually investigation-immune. It's absolutely in the scum's interest to have him claim powerrole there (probably cop as there could be multiple cops in a game of this size) if not counterclaimed, he's pretty safe, and indeed will come up innocent if investigated. If counterclaimed, it shows up a real powerrole. Win-win, compared to him getting quicklynched. If killing him without giving him the chance to claim is a scum action, it's a very very stupid one. I'm pretty sure it was simply the action of a newbish townie, rather than scum.
Fonz I just want to float another theory with the hammer of Livingod with you. Eleven people on the wagon - 3 proved town near the end of the wagon. Now you say OTU would not hammer his Godfather so as the GF could claim power role. However would it not make sense for OTU to hammer here incase Livingod was killed prior to OTU. If Livingod for instance was killed the following night then OTU is going to look pretty scummy for avoiding the wagon, bit like Chibo/Jalyn does for his post just prior to the hammer vote. Anyway I'd actually like everyone to post opinions on the Livingod wagon - because he's the one known scum we've got and we found in him in like 8 pages and have taken another 46 to get nowhere.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2007 10:00 pm

Post by The Fonz »

theopor_COD wrote:
The Fonz wrote:Well, I thought blahgo looked suspicious yesterday, but on an overnight re-reading, despite his not entirely helpful latter behaviour, I just can't see the case for accusing him on the basis of that hammer vote.

Think about it. Livingod was the Godfather. GFs are usually investigation-immune. It's absolutely in the scum's interest to have him claim powerrole there (probably cop as there could be multiple cops in a game of this size) if not counterclaimed, he's pretty safe, and indeed will come up innocent if investigated. If counterclaimed, it shows up a real powerrole. Win-win, compared to him getting quicklynched. If killing him without giving him the chance to claim is a scum action, it's a very very stupid one. I'm pretty sure it was simply the action of a newbish townie, rather than scum.
Fonz I just want to float another theory with the hammer of Livingod with you. Eleven people on the wagon - 3 proved town near the end of the wagon. Now you say OTU would not hammer his Godfather so as the GF could claim power role. However would it not make sense for OTU to hammer here incase Livingod was killed prior to OTU. If Livingod for instance was killed the following night then OTU is going to look pretty scummy for avoiding the wagon, bit like Chibo/Jalyn does for his post just prior to the hammer vote. Anyway I'd actually like everyone to post opinions on the Livingod wagon - because he's the one known scum we've got and we found in him in like 8 pages and have taken another 46 to get nowhere.
That doesn't make too much sense to me. Had livingod claimed, he wasn't going to get nightkilled- the scum obviously wouldn't have done it, and who's going to vig a claimed powerrole? On top of it not making sense, a claimed power role is a likely doc protect.

If he subsequently gets lynched, (not that likely in the next few days, at least, since he comes up innocent to sane cop investigations) OTU-scum could have fallen back on the very reasonable defence that it was in the town's interests that livingod was given the chance to claim before being lynched.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2007 5:28 am

Post by Battle Mage »

hmm, good idea!
I reread the pages where the Livingod lynch happened. of the votes, i found Water Fouls (post 87) to be the most scummy looking, although IH has since looked fairly protown, so i dont think that he was scum.
Its 2 of the later votes-by Amb and Kelly that give me alarm bells ringing. The wagon was in its late stages then, and both hopped on with little evidence. It should also be noted that, when it was obvious that Livingod was going to be lynched, he changed his vote to Kelly-possible distancing?
FoS: Kelly

However, today im still happy with an N9V lynch, for the reasons i have given previously.
BM

theopor_COD wrote:

Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2007 5:47 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Fonz to be fair I think there's arguments for OTU being scum or town based on his behaviour day one. Somebody on that wagon I think was scum but I also think scum avoided it, I'd be very surprised if none of em were on it, being how quickly it occured, compared to the speed of any other daytime progress. Blagho however needs to pipe up and at least post some thoughts, which he hasn't done since replacing in.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2007 8:52 am

Post by The Fonz »

theopor_COD wrote:Fonz to be fair I think there's arguments for OTU being scum or town based on his behaviour day one. Somebody on that wagon I think was scum but I also think scum avoided it, I'd be very surprised if none of em were on it, being how quickly it occured, compared to the speed of any other daytime progress. Blagho however needs to pipe up and at least post some thoughts, which he hasn't done since replacing in.
There are, but right now I find the Town ones more compelling. I find it perturbing how you seem to be suggesting that both OTU and Chibo were scummy, for acting in essentially opposite manners in the same situation.

Let me ask you this: what would you have done in that situation, both as townie not knowing LG's alignment and as scum knowing the bandwagonee is the GF?
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2007 9:03 am

Post by Twito »

Me is back from partying. It was great. Like best time of my life. Came back on Sunday but also got sick and am pretty sick atm. I'll try to get back to constant posting now. I'll back in Finland in month and a half so after that atleast my access is truly constant and segure.
Show
[color=blue]We are all innocent townies and the mod is an evil bastard laughing at us lynching eachother![/color]
I'm at M├â┬®xico as an exhange student and abit inactive.

thesheamuffin: I'm off to masterbate
Uber Timmy: CAN YOU PLAY ONE HANDED
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2007 11:19 am

Post by theopor_COD »

The Fonz wrote:
theopor_COD wrote:Fonz to be fair I think there's arguments for OTU being scum or town based on his behaviour day one. Somebody on that wagon I think was scum but I also think scum avoided it, I'd be very surprised if none of em were on it, being how quickly it occured, compared to the speed of any other daytime progress. Blagho however needs to pipe up and at least post some thoughts, which he hasn't done since replacing in.
There are, but right now I find the Town ones more compelling. I find it perturbing how you seem to be suggesting that both OTU and Chibo were scummy, for acting in essentially opposite manners in the same situation.

Let me ask you this: what would you have done in that situation, both as townie not knowing LG's alignment and as scum knowing the bandwagonee is the GF?
Fonz. All I need to say is that OTU hammered without much thought, as a townie I'd have waited for a claim not gone straight ahead and done so. The evidence against Livingod was hardly damning.

Chibo looks scummy for his two posts - the first one is just prior to OTU's hammer. Both look scummy for different reasons and looking at the Livingod wagon both to me stand out and I'd expect one of them to be likely scum, hence why both are in my possible scums with Rand.

Jalyn or Blagho's play since then hasn't really swayed me otherwise. I'd add that I wouldn't expect them both to be scum but you never know and if we look at the Livingod wagon then Scotmany pings my scumdar aswell.
Chibo wrote:Silly rule.. having to post.

What is there to do ? We have no leads...

All we can do is vote someone off for silly reasons like the above. Oh, your asking for people to follow this vote so we can get on with the game... SCUM.

Funny thing is, i fully expect someone to suspect me now, it seems to be happening to eveyone in this topic and it's getting us absolutely nowhere. Just vote for 1 person so we can get on with the game.
The second lo and behold is just after day dawns. No content.
Chibo wrote:
vote:theopor_COD

Need to get on with the game.
I'd be happy lynching either of them or Rand. N9V needs to stop feeling sorry for himself if he's town and unvote.
~N9V~
~N9V~
Goon
~N9V~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2007 12:38 pm

Post by ~N9V~ »

I'm not feeling sorry for myself. But fine,
Unvote Vote Rand
Rand Althor
Rand Althor
Goon
Rand Althor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2007 6:23 pm

Post by Rand Althor »

I'm starting to belive NV9 is scum
Vote:~NV9~

~N9V~ wrote:Actually,
Vote: OverTheUnder
for the uncalled-for hammer on livingod. I beleive he is scum, hammering the Godfather, because he knew that he was already screwed. So he decided to make it look like he was town.
He's really pushing for a OTU lynch bassed on a hammer.
~N9V~ wrote:
Unvote: OverTheUnder
heh, well that vote isn't going anywhere.
Vote: Lowell
Wow a clear bandwagon here.
~N9V~ wrote:
Lowell wrote:
Moving on...
~N9V~ wrote:OverTheUnder, if he isn't scum, then I can almost garuntee that you are lynched tommorow, but it is to late now *prays that livingod is scum*.
Does this post look strange to anyone else? Not only is he trying the whole "two for one" lynch, he throws in the gratuitous line telling us
he wants livingod to be scum.
Methinks he doth protest too much.
Hmm, Lowell, wouldn't you want who we lynched to be scum, or would you perfer to lynch a villager?
Lowell wrote:
~N9V~ wrote:Actually, Vote: OverTheUnder for the uncalled-for hammer on livingod. I beleive he is scum, hammering the Godfather, because he knew that he was already screwed. So he decided to make it look like he was town.
180 degree turn. Attacks the same player for exactly the opposite reason.
Lowell wrote:
~N9V~ wrote:As I've sad earlier, I think OvertheUnder is scum. I beleive this because he hammered the GodFather, without any reason, except: I want to hammer someone. So as I see it, he hammered who he knew was the GodFather, and with doing that, tried to take the eye off of him.
Dumb reasoning. Still. Worse than dumb, inconsistent.
Tell me, if one of your scum buddies was one away from hammer, no way that he could avoid it, would you hammer him to make you look like town?
Lowell wrote:
~N9V~ wrote:Unvote: OverTheUnder heh, well that vote isn't going anywhere.
Vote: Lowell
Then, when people are attacking me like it's going out of style, here comes N9V to the party.
Ahh so you want to know why I changed my vote. Mainly because the vote on OverTheUnder was getting nowhere, so I have decided I might as well help out. And you were #2 on my scum list.
His explanation here. Still OTU filled.
~N9V~ wrote:Omg, how about your play at the beggining of the play OverTheUnder? This is only going to turn into a OMGUS...
Still trying to push a lynch on OTU.
~N9V~ wrote:Just to add to Panzerjager's post, I also play this game horribly. I have found in all my past games, that I have always been labled scum. Even when not.

And OverTheUnder, I gave a reason.
I hate the pity defence.
~N9V~ wrote:Oh, OverTheUnder, I'll give a reason, sometime in the future, when I can think of a good reason. Hmm kinda reminds me of someone. You? Mabey?
Wow what a cop out.
~N9V~ wrote:
DragonsofSummer wrote:*sigh*... so you are trusting someone who has not set up a legitimate case against the person he is attacking, when there are legitimate cases against others?

I'm predicting BM and Blahgo are scum with N9V... right here right now.

I like that prediction, hell you know what. Lynch me today, and you'll find out that I'm town, and that DoS is scum.
This post reeks of scum.
~N9V~ wrote:
theopor_COD wrote:We've got plenty of wagons to analyse. Only problem we got is that we don't know any proven alignments other than Livingod (possible scum on board that) and Lowell (not much analysis of that wagon so far). During the game there's been wagons on myself, Scope and N9V x2 in most cases, not lynching one of us means tonight scum could take someone else down and then we're in the same spot tomorrow with most suspicion on the same three faces. I don't want to lynch because I want to catch the scum but we need one of us to hit 9 votes simple as.
And the scum isn't gonna kill one of us three, because it's taking the threat away from them as us as a town run aroundwith our heads cut off,throwing random votes everywhich way. Also, I'm throwing my vote at the last minute at whoever has the most votes, if it's me. So be it.
So WIFOM, and then he's going to bandwagon the one with the most votes...
~N9V~ wrote:Bah, I never said that whoever attacked me is scum. I said DoS and K-Scope are likely to be scum, and that OTU is scum.
It's what you have been doing.
~N9V~ wrote:I'm not feeling sorry for myself. But fine,
Unvote Vote Rand
And finally another bandwagon.
Rand Althor
Rand Althor
Goon
Rand Althor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2007 6:24 pm

Post by Rand Althor »