TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 3:32 pm

Post by TBuG »

*_*_*_* Vote Count - 6:16:01 AM *_*_*_*

“In its early stages, insomnia is almost an oasis in which those who have to think or suffer darkly take refuge." ~ Colette

TheStatusQuo -5- (CoG888, Panzerjager, Elias_the_thief, Sefer, PBuG)

Panzerjager -2- (Fircoal, Thestatusquo)
PBuG -2- (Cpt_Fantastic, Jingolaw)
Not voting -0- ()

With 9 alive, it takes
to lynch.

That is a lynch. See below for actual scene and such not.
Thestatusquo wrote:See...PBuG...Telling the town "You're wasting a lynch" is a scumtell when the person is just trying to appeal to their emotions. But my "wasting a lynch" is a claim. Good job not being able to read into what people say.
Claim straight out, dammit! How the hell am I supposed to tell the difference?
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Not Statistically Significant
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 3:37 pm

Post by Elias_the_thief »

you also claimed to have a PR. its hard to pick and choose which out of the things you say to believe.
I play the games rul gud.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 3:38 pm

Post by PJ. »

Honestly, though you appealed to emotion. PBuG please bus your buddy correctly.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 3:40 pm

Post by PJ. »

EBWOP: I didn't read the rest of page 16..so disregard the second comment about him bussing his buddy incorrectly.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 4:08 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I'd rather not, PBuG. See, the distinction is that I believe how town reacts to a half claim is fundamentally different from how scum reacts to a half claim. Town will be cautious, and wait till they have the full story before voting, where as scum will not want the claim to be completed, as it might derail their misslynch. Therefore, there is a very good reason why I half claimed.

PBuG is pretty obviously scum, guys. Lets lynch him tommorow. Anyhoo: Full claim time: I am immune to the first killing action done to me. I was hoping to use this on a wasted scum nk, but it was a lynch instead, because this town is fairly retarded. I would say I will probably be killed tonight, because I am pretty much confirmed town at this point. The scum, in my mind, are pretty obviously panzer, and PBuG.

:)
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 4:20 pm

Post by PJ. »

TSQ, please explain how I am scum, I have heard I am scum from 4 people and none gave me a sufficient reason.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 4:21 pm

Post by TBuG »

Panzerjager wrote:TSQ, please explain how I am scum, I have heard I am scum from 4 people and none gave me a sufficient reason.
I said why you're scum the first post of the day, read much?

Okay, stop calling him my scumbuddy. If I'm scum, I'm obviously the SK. And if I were the SK in a game like this, my
prime directive
would be to target them mafia first. That's what I always do as an SK.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 4:51 pm

Post by PJ. »

PBuG, Sufficient was the key word.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 4:57 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Panzer, you could check my reasoning when I voted you. I was pretty explicit.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 6:50 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Lynch! Scene up soon.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2007 4:18 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Joe drowsed in his bed, as the small things and big things and non-things around and inside him and everywhere else conspired to wake him up or let him sleep. The discussions get more heated, until finally a decision is made. TheStatusQuo is decided upon to be the one to face Joe's wrath. And so, with a heavy heart...

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Oooooh, Gawwwwwwwwd..." Joe didn't know what time it was, and he didn't care. It was definitely not the time to be listening to that crap. He slams his hand down, stopping the noise. Joe rolls back over, and goes to sleep.

TheStatusQuo has been lynched. However, he is not dead.

It is now Night-Phase Two. Please get your choices (if you have them) in ASAP.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2007 5:18 am

Post by Skruffs »

“A ruffled mind makes a restless pillow." ~Charlotte Brontë

Sefer was nightkilled in this scene. :( But I somehow DESTROYED the post. So that's what this was.

Sefer, Joe's Missing Pillow, Townie, Anti-Sleep
, has been dealt with.

It is now stiller in the room, and it is also day three. With Eight alive, it will take Five to lynch. Good luck!
Last edited by Skruffs on Tue May 22, 2007 4:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
CoG888
CoG888
Goon
CoG888
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2007 6:34 am

Post by CoG888 »

TSQ, I am a little angry with you. If you had fully claimed, you would not have been lynched, and the town would have had a shot at making a scum kill yesterday. Instead, you kept up with your half-assed "you are wasting your vote" arguement, which honestly felt to me like you were scum. It took a wasted lynch to reveal that you are most likely the alarm clock, and protown. And I think we may be at lynch or lose today. So, congrats, you have succeeded in making this game more difficult. I hope you won't wreak havoc on this game anymore.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2007 11:18 am

Post by PJ. »

Why didn't the scum kill TSQ, maybe he is one of those roles that is town but then becomes scum, i think it's called a judah, but thatisn't very normal game. I'm very interested to why TSQ didn't die last night. CoG, could you explain any of this to me?
Cpt_Fantastic
Cpt_Fantastic
Townie
Cpt_Fantastic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2007 11:24 am

Post by Cpt_Fantastic »

How can someone be lynched and not die exactly? I am sure the answer will reveal itself soon enough.
Vicariously I live, while the whole world dies
CoG888
CoG888
Goon
CoG888
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2007 11:35 am

Post by CoG888 »

It is not uncommon to have a role that can not be killed in a certain way, such as un-nightkillable or un-lynchable. TSQ was un-lynchable, and he claimed it was a one time-deal.

Panzer: I don't know why TSQ did not die at night. I am still trying to figure out why only one person died instead of two (like night one). Did the Vig wise up and ease off the trigger? Did the Doctor protect some one who was targeted?

I have no insight on this matter right now, so its all speculation.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2007 2:00 pm

Post by PJ. »

I have a feeling that doc or pro-town RB hit the right person. TSQ claimed that he was protown and doesn't die on the first kill no matter what it is but it's a one time thing. He is probably nuetral survivor not pro-town. I can see how he could be protown and i can see how he could be neutral.
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2007 2:34 pm

I dunno why he didnt get NKed, but its pretty clear to me now that he's probably some sort of alarm clock. the one time use lynch immunity could represent the snooze button. So i guess he's town, though I was certain he wasnt.
CoG888
CoG888
Goon
CoG888
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2007 3:03 pm

Post by CoG888 »

I wasn't certain either way, but his posting was suicidal to the town. Maybe his latest challenge for himself is to sabotage the town and come out as the hero. I am 99% sure he is town, so yesterday wasn't a complete waste. We can move on to the next suspect: Captain and Panzer were next on my scum list, so I will post my opinions on them tomorrow.
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2007 3:12 pm

My suspicions are on Pbug for his BS reasons for voting me, and because he hammered TSQ just to prove he wasnt his scumbuddy. Now that TSQ appears to be town, that move is even more suspicious.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2007 3:27 pm

Post by PJ. »

PBuG is my number 1 suspect as well. I still believe we should think about him being survivor but honestly the time he will matter if he is survivor is when we are stuck close to deadline without a lynch, we lynch TSQ and if he is survivor all we do is lose a neutral. I'm looking forward to CoG's posting on me, and I will
Vote:PBuG
Jingolaw
Jingolaw
Townie
Jingolaw
Townie
Townie

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2007 3:25 am

Post by Jingolaw »

I still don’t have a good read on Elias or CoG, but they remain well down on my list. TSQ is still on the list but, I think we can agree, is likely pro-town (or, at least, not ANTI-town). Panzer is likely scum, and likely paired with PbuG.

I know this interpretation of PbuG as scum instead of SK contradicts my earlier interpretation, but it’s due mainly to Panzer’s activity and not to PbuG’s. PbuG, for that matter, hasn’t posted substantively since my last analysis, so I’m comfortable leaving my vote on PbuG. PbuG is either SK or scum...if he’s scum, we can lean toward Panzer, if PbuG is SK, though, we’ll have less to go on.

As far as TSQ not getting nightkilled...I have no earthly idea. It could be that the scum or SK didn’t see him as a target for whatever reason (perhaps thinking that his immunity would still be effective?). It could be that we have a RB or Doc. It’s also possible that TSQ’s immunity was, in fact, effective through the night. It’s still something to think about, though.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2007 6:05 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I agree with the above post.

PBuGs hammer seemed like he was rushing to avoid my actual claiming, which was the exact reason I only partially claimed. Reactions like that are priceless.

Moving on:
Why didn't the scum kill TSQ, maybe he is one of those roles that is town but then becomes scum, i think it's called a judah, but thatisn't very normal game. I'm very interested to why TSQ didn't die last night. CoG, could you explain any of this to me?
This is CLASSIC scum didnt kill confirmed town last night so he must be scum wifom logic. It is mostly used by scum players to achieve a misslynch after outing a protown role. This post is the most scummy thing I've seen from any player yet.
CoG888
CoG888
Goon
CoG888
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2007 9:30 am

Post by CoG888 »

TSQ: You weren't going to claim, so thats a crap reason to suspect pbug...

Well, I promised some scummy info on captain and Panzer, but I have much more to post about Jingolaw.

Panzer
: I suspected you mostly based on other's suspicions of you, and the hammer on MG from day one, as well as your tendency to follow other people's logic. However, I am now thinking that you are just a very logical consistent player, and you have not posted anything that proves otherwise. You are now off my scum list.

Captain
: You replaced Ripley, who did not seem scummy to me, but you acted very scummy at first. Most of what you said seems to be lost in the crash, and I believe you would have been lynched had the board not gone down. The only evidence that remains is you being too lazy to read the full thread and comment on it, and you tried to get a pbug wagon rolling just because Ripley suspected him. Thats all I have, and not enough to vote on.

Jingolaw
: I think you are the serial killer, or scum fishing for a serial killer/vigilante. The first thing that jumps out at me is your desire to direct MG's one shot kill. That really sounds like you wanted another kill for the night: MG's vig, your own kill, and the scum kill. Next up is you joining the first TSQ bandwagon and hopping off when it was apparent that he wasn't going to be lynched (yet). Then you vote for pbug, and when I semi-defended him, you claim that I proposed he was the serial killer (in post 307). I never said that. In fact, you have brought up the topic of serial killer in 3 of your posts prior to that, while the only time I ever mentioned it was in post 241 when I was considering different alignments that TSQ might have.

In post 322 you condemn General because bird hadn't been paying attention to the game? You are really grasping at straws now. Sound like you are desperate for a kill, however you can get it. Lucky for you that the town ganged up on TSQ so quickly that you were not associated with the kill.

Today, you are floundering. You are still after Pbug, who looks to be a prime target, but you are changing your story to match what the rest of the town is saying (that pbug is scum because of his hammer). For all of this:
FOS: Jingolaw
Cpt_Fantastic
Cpt_Fantastic
Townie
Cpt_Fantastic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2007 12:07 pm

Post by Cpt_Fantastic »

PBug is still top on my list of persons being a scum factor in the grand scheme. In a close second is Cog only because it seems that he maybe backing PBug up. On that note I will be watching a bit closer. I must admit that the turn of events during the night and doing so back reading proved me wrong. TSQ, I believe, is tied in with the town in some manner. Before I commit to a vote though I will have to see more evidence.[/b]
Vicariously I live, while the whole world dies

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”