Micro 333 -- Medical Mafia ~~Game Over~~

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 6:12 am

Post by Marquis »

It's more by PoE. I have townreads on me, Rach, ZZZX, and tn/sns, and I'm liking NotMaf's recent posting a lot more. That leaves cooldog, neil, jk, and Bear. Cooldog I think is scum already but it feels a bit too easy, my reads on Neil usually get murky because I can never decide if he's scum or i don't like his posts (I usually never do), chuck/jk I had a mild townread on but now it's nulltown, and as for bear completely null except for how I didnt like their attack on zzzx, which now that I think about it probably means nullscum.

Will elaborate more when not on phone but for sns, can you actually explain your reads instead of creating a big imposing list especially since they're like almost opposite of mine? I particularly want top know how you narrowed scum down to rach and I and why you're voting rach over me, when I'm the larger wagon. Also is it even likely that our slots are scumbuddies factoring in the day 1 vote patterns or would you prefer to go the mislynch one, other must be scum (except actually another mislynch) route?
link in bio
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 6:27 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Votecount 1.09

CooLDoG - 3 - jklash12, Marquis, Not_Mafia
Marquis - 2 - RachMarie, ZZZX
snscompt1 - 2 - neil1113, BearClaw
RachMarie - 1 - snscompt1
ZZZX - 1 - CooLDoG

Not Voting: ...

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2014-05-23 04:02:11)

V/LA: CooLDoG, "few days" from Sunday May 11
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 6:29 am

Post by neil1113 »

In post 275, Marquis wrote:It's more by PoE. I have townreads on me, Rach, ZZZX, and tn/sns, and I'm liking NotMaf's recent posting a lot more. That leaves cooldog, neil, jk, and Bear. Cooldog I think is scum already but it feels a bit too easy, my reads on Neil usually get murky because I can never decide if he's scum or i don't like his posts (I usually never do), chuck/jk I had a mild townread on but now it's nulltown, and as for bear completely null except for how I didnt like their attack on zzzx, which now that I think about it probably means nullscum.

Will elaborate more when not on phone but for sns, can you actually explain your reads instead of creating a big imposing list especially since they're like almost opposite of mine? I particularly want top know how you narrowed scum down to rach and I and why you're voting rach over me, when I'm the larger wagon. Also is it even likely that our slots are scumbuddies factoring in the day 1 vote patterns or would you prefer to go the mislynch one, other must be scum (except actually another mislynch) route?
Um, I've explained my reads, I don't make big imposing lists... unless you mean wall posts? I'm definitely voting sns not Rach, or you. In fact I never even stated you were scum, or Rach? What are you talking about?

And you never like my posts? That's kind of hurtful.

Also for your townreads, Rach and TN are both town-reads because? It appears the only reasoning / justification you have said for TN was because I voted for them? Rach you've never actually stated why either, though I could only assume it's because someone said you two were scum, and since you know you're not, you automatically wrote Rach off as town too? So whenever somebody you don't like, or you don't have a strong town read on, questions you or someone you are town-reading, it confirms their slot as scum and the person you town-read as certain town?

I will say, the irony here with Rach voting you is hilarious though.

You also insulted my view of ZZZX. I didn't say he was scum, yet you simplified my post to say that. I simply asked why he was seemingly a universal town-read, when in my opinion he had done nothing to deserve that spot. It is more of a sheep-view from what I see, that because it's the view of a couple out-spoken people, it's adopted by the rest of the town and "sheeped" to become a fact of many, rather than an opinion of one. ZZZX still has done nothing to be confirmed town.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

Spoiler: My Record for Mafiascum.net
#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-
Hats off to Neil for some incredible town play.

Me=Weird
-
When I read up, I was just amazed by neil. Awesome reads.
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 6:31 am

Post by neil1113 »

In post 275, Marquis wrote:Will elaborate more when not on phone
but for sns,
can you actually explain your reads instead of creating a big imposing list especially since they're like almost opposite of mine?
Just caught this, oops. But still I'd like you to address it anyways.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 6:33 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Shes talking to me about the reads. But if she read my post, which oddly enough she echoed, I said I would post more when Im not on mobile.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 6:37 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 279, snscompt1 wrote:Shes talking to me about the reads. But if she read my post, which oddly enough she echoed, I said I would post more when Im not on mobile.

I will be waiting for my explainations
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 6:40 am

Post by ZZZX »

I hate geology exams lol.

Will post soon. Was posting weird posts cus I was studying while playing Mafia.

Tip: not a good idea
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 10:38 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Do ya'll want me to claim or is this wagon going to spontaneous collapse?
after a wank.
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 11:02 am

Post by neil1113 »

In post 282, CooLDoG wrote:Do ya'll want me to claim or is this wagon going to spontaneous collapse?
From what I've seen, I'm not going to vote you. There's no real case against you. As for claiming, if you think others will sheep them, then yeah I'd say claim.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 11:18 am

Post by snscompt1 »

In post 261, ZZZX wrote:
Which alignment do you do your entrance like marquis usually?
Typically scum. But that's just me. I like to throw people off or just act goofy and funny because honestly, I love being scum. Such a thrill. So the jokes and humor come naturally.
Having a bit of chaos doesn't hurt any.
In post 275, Marquis wrote:It's more by PoE. I have townreads on me, Rach, ZZZX, and tn/sns, and I'm liking NotMaf's recent posting a lot more. That leaves cooldog, neil, jk, and Bear. Cooldog I think is scum already but it feels a bit too easy, my reads on Neil usually get murky because I can never decide if he's scum or i don't like his posts (I usually never do), chuck/jk I had a mild townread on but now it's nulltown, and as for bear completely null except for how I didnt like their attack on zzzx, which now that I think about it probably means nullscum.

Ahem. I'm getting to that now. I did state I would explain later. Just like you are now. Also, that last sentence is crap. I'm not going on odds based on Day 1 because Day 1 isn't over. I'd rather not do the double mislynch. That's stupid logic. I don't associate you two in any way. I don't know why you would assume I would. That seems like you two really are buddies given your mindset.
In post 282, CooLDoG wrote:Do ya'll want me to claim or is this wagon going to spontaneous collapse?
Lemme guess, you're the nurse.

Also, setting up my reads now.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 11:22 am

Post by RachMarie »

Posting on my kindle fire so more details later. Are you role fishing sns? Seriously ?

VOTE: sns
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 11:25 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

To be fair, CooLDoG's post screamed nurse softclaim
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 11:40 am

Post by snscompt1 »

In post 285, RachMarie wrote:Posting on my kindle fire so more details later. Are you role fishing sns? Seriously ?

VOTE: sns
In post 286, Not_Mafia wrote:To be fair, CooLDoG's post screamed nurse softclaim
FUCK. Hit something and it erased all my explanations. I'm salty.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 11:42 am

Post by snscompt1 »

I hate formatting.
Anyways.
Rach. It was clear he is a nurse. There are three roles. Goon. Obviously won't claim that. Doctor, well you should be a Doctor. Nurse, the only reason why someone would post asking if they should claim. I feel like your vote is OMGUS because it was quite clear, and NM saw it too.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 11:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I wouldn't call Rach's vote OMGUS, I just didn't think your question was particularly egregious from an alignment perspective
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 11:48 am

Post by snscompt1 »

I asked a question?
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 12:00 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

Let's start with...
Rach
- Show me the scumhunting. One vote. Stuck with it but what was the reason? Just because it was a naked vote? Woo. Did she question anyone else? Nope. But she did hand out town reads like candy. I count at least 4-5 people she's called town. That's easy to do as scum. Most of the posts are fluff and have no content. Why has nobody voted for her yet? No scumhunting. Town reads don't do as much as scum reads, especially when you call everyone town.

Marquis
- Has a much better play than Ninja, but I have to take Ninja's posts into consideration, most of which were scummy. The start is how I would start as scum, wacky and excited. The vote on the slot was bad. I imagine scum doing that to seem like they were actually doing scum hunting and making it seem like they knew themselves as town. That wasn't scumhunting, that was moreso "here, let's vote my slot and play it off as a joke by admitting it was scummy. They will all think I'm town! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!"

ZZZX
- Why is he town? I don't understand? Just for pushing the game forward? I've done that as scum and won. It made it seem like I was town and everyone trusted me. Quite awesome actually. Maybe this slot is null, but leans scum for now.

Bear
- Actually messed up and Bear should be null. I don't like Bears posts only for the reason I don't like them. Nothing scummy though. Just gut. I learn not to trust my gut, I'm always wrong.

Cooldog
- Original readthrough and I thought he was for sure scum. Reread and although the posts may be "bleh", it doesn't show anything. Given his responses and how carefree they are makes me lean town for him.

NotMafia
- I've seen nothing wrong with any posts and looks like actually scum hunting all game.

jklash
- Only have Chuck to go off of and he was my strongest town read. So yeah. Lets see how jklash plays.

neil
Nice strong aggressive posts against the person I replaced. Not a ton of posts but the posts have logic, good reasoning, and he sticks with his scum read and goes after it repeatedly.

Anyone want me to expand on anything?
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 12:11 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

What's the difference between Naive and Quack doctor?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 12:13 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Naive doctor does nothing, Quack is a vig with a fancy name
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 12:18 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

Ok, thanks. Because on the wiki it explained Naive Doctor and then said "aka Quack".
jklash12
jklash12
Goon
jklash12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 1:15 pm

Post by jklash12 »

In post 268, Marquis wrote:I don't like the tn/sns lynch, for the record.

I do like the idea of a BearClaw lynch, if there's any other support.
I wouldn't be opposed to bearclaw if a wagon popped up but for the time being I like my vote on cool dog.
In post 270, CooLDoG wrote:By definition doing something scummy is something that scum do. Therefore it is logically impossible to infer a higher likelihood of someone being town from scummy posts. ZZX makes scummy wishy-washy posts therefore he has a higher chance of being scum.

Scummy posts are scummy. As tautological as it sounds bullshit meta arguments are penetrating into games that have one think otherwise (Scummy posts are not scummy).
I think you are wrong. A style that a person post with does not give them a greater chance of being scum. This post is bad and unhelpful.
Marquis
- Has a much better play than Ninja, but I have to take Ninja's posts into consideration, most of which were scummy. The start is how I would start as scum, wacky and excited. The vote on the slot was bad. I imagine scum doing that to seem like they were actually doing scum hunting and making it seem like they knew themselves as town. That wasn't scumhunting, that was moreso "here, let's vote my slot and play it off as a joke by admitting it was scummy. They will all think I'm town! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!"
sns- Your scum read on marquis is because of ninja's play pretty much or is there something marquis did that made you think she is scummy?
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 1:42 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

You are correct. Mostly Ninja. Add the fruity beginning and constantly calling Rach town due to meta and being agreeable doesn't sit right. Granted, I really like her posts so the read might change but for now my vote is on Rach.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 9:09 pm

Post by RachMarie »

I scum hunt and town hunt too, because PoE helps me figure things out.

Love the misrep though that I did not question anyone else

RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 9:12 pm

Post by RachMarie »

That was most definitely not an OMGUS vote, I was getting vibes from your first post on here sns that bothered me.

Your ISO screams scum at me. BTW even if dude was soft claiming, why fish? If you think he is scum, then you should give intent to hammer, if you do not think he is scum, you should have left it alone, not made a neon sign for the scum.

ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2014 12:50 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 291, snscompt1 wrote:Let's start with...
Rach
- Show me the scumhunting. One vote. Stuck with it but what was the reason? Just because it was a naked vote? Woo. Did she question anyone else? Nope. But she did hand out town reads like candy. I count at least 4-5 people she's called town. That's easy to do as scum. Most of the posts are fluff and have no content. Why has nobody voted for her yet? No scumhunting. Town reads don't do as much as scum reads, especially when you call everyone town.

Marquis

ZZZX
- Why is he town? I don't understand? Just for pushing the game forward? I've done that as scum and won. It made it seem like I was town and everyone trusted me. Quite awesome actually. Maybe this slot is null, but leans scum for now.

Bear
- Actually messed up and Bear should be null. I don't like Bears posts only for the reason I don't like them. Nothing scummy though. Just gut. I learn not to trust my gut, I'm always wrong.

Cooldog
- Original readthrough and I thought he was for sure scum. Reread and although the posts may be "bleh", it doesn't show anything. Given his responses and how carefree they are makes me lean town for him.

NotMafia
- I've seen nothing wrong with any posts and looks like actually scum hunting all game.

jklash
- Only have Chuck to go off of and he was my strongest town read. So yeah. Lets see how jklash plays.

neil
Nice strong aggressive posts against the person I replaced. Not a ton of posts but the posts have logic, good reasoning, and he sticks with his scum read and goes after it repeatedly.

Anyone want me to expand on anything?

So your scum-read on me is that I helped push the game forward to achieve town-cred? Sorry but I as a person am the least to care about town-cred as both alignments if you did try to meta me.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”