"A ruffled mind makes a restless pillow." ~ Charlotte Bronte

PBuG -2- (Cpt_Fantastic, Jingolaw)
Panzerjager -2- (Fircoal, PBuG)
Cpt_Fantastic -1- (Panzerjager, CoG888)
Elias_The_Thief -1- (Thestatusquo)
Not voting -3- (Elias_the_thief, Sefer)

With 9 alive, it takes
to lynch.

I ignored your posts because they were WRONG. Anyone who wants to go back and re-read day 1 will tell you that I contributed as much as anyone.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Not Statistically Significant
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Pronoun: He/Him
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:46 pm

Post by Elias_the_thief »

Thestatusquo wrote:
1) Faking the PR led to discussion, which was valuable to the town. I would say the people who pushed for a lynch because "PR's are not in normal games." probably has a decent chance to be scum, as I do not see town reaction to something as "lynch it without any more discussion plz." That's one major contribution I have had.
You said right after you were outed that your intention was to give yourself a challenge, not to stimulate conversation. If a mafioso attempts to blend in by casting new suspicions on a townie already under fire, and the player is lynched and turns out to be a serial killer, that helps out the town. But that doesnt change their alignment. Your argument is dumb because you essentially caused conversation by accident, as Im quite certain you simply forgot you were supposed to be faking a PR.
As for the actual action you took, its dumb. If a mechanic is claimed in a type of game where that mechanic is not allowed, it is essentially a false claim. Not only that, but a false claim that lets you limit your contributions. I think thats a fair reason to be suspicious of someone.
Thestatusquo wrote: 3) Re: Elias. I voted him because what he did is a fairly common scum move. It goes like this:
1) You notice there is no discussion in the game
2) You call for people to discuss, without adding anything yourself
3) You seem to be persuing a protown course of action, but are not actually helping the town at all yourself. This is why "Wow...Nothing going on here...Can you guys discuss plz" posts will always be looked at carefully in my eyes.
My post was for the purpose of announcing my return to the game, nothing more. There had been two posts between mine to say I would be out and mine where I returned. I planned to reread soon after that post. I posted simply so that players knew I was back, and yes, I commented on the lack of action, but I didnt ask other players to start posting more. Way to put words in my mouth.
Thestatusquo wrote: 4) I helped push the nai wagon which led to the start of our first day 1 discussion. Basically, I forced people to take sides on something for the first time this game
Please. Give me a quote where you actually do this. You were simply another person on the wagon. If by making people to take sides, you mean asking Nai if d1 wagons where good or not, then I laugh at this point.
I play the games rul gud.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:01 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Elias...Read my posts 2-17...
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:35 pm

You explained to Nai that bandwagons are good. Seems like rock hard evidence to me.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:47 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

It's called contribution, and sharing my opinions. The exact things you said I wasn;t doing. Remember? I just referenced those posts because they dealt specifically with the nai wagon, which was the point you attacked me on, but if you read back, you will notice that almost every single post I make is saying something relevant about the game. Just because a post is short, does not mean it lacks content.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:06 pm

Post by PJ. »

Thestatusquo wrote:I ignored your posts because they were WRONG. Anyone who wants to go back and re-read day 1 will tell you that I contributed as much as anyone.
I don't like this post, but I think TSQ was successful in contributing under a post restriction. I don't feel you should ignore one's post because they are "wrong". You should tell them they are wrong with evidence of why like you have done now.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:19 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

The attack was almost pure OMGUS, and also empirically denied. I don;t know why I had to show why it was wrong, when it was pretty much self defeating.
CoG888
CoG888
Goon
CoG888
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:21 pm

Post by CoG888 »

panzerjager wrote:...I think TSQ was successful in contributing under a post restriction....
Panzer, this point is null, because if TSQ had any desire to contribute to the game beyond what little he did, he could have broken his self created post restriction any time on day one. He chose to continue with his "handicap" until day two where most of the town wasted a alot of time arguing about his intentions for falsly assuming a post restriction. Now he defends himself by claiming that he did contribute.

I feel that TSQ's lack of contribution was masked by his fake post restriction, and that he is hindering us in finding scum.
Unvote captain fantastic, Vote: Thestatusquo
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 4:47 am

Post by PJ. »

Agreed, CoG. I find that you are correct and will concur with a
Unvote, Vote:TSQ
. I never thought about that. I was still thinking in terms of post restriction. I believe he is hindering the town with all of this crap about his contribution under his FALSE post restriction.
Sefer
Sefer
Goon
Sefer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 4:49 am

Post by Sefer »

Hello everyone- I'm replacing GeneralCF. I have some catch up reading to do, so if there's anything you were waiting on my predecessor to respond to please re-post them to draw my attention to it. Otherwise I'll post my thoughts on the game as soon as I can finish a read through.
It's the TRUTH! And you guys should replace into his game too as a favor to your mod.
[url=http://www.greylabyrinth.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?p=419266]Sign up for theHeroes Mafia Mega at Grey Labyrinth[/url]
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 9:00 am

Thestatusquo wrote:The attack was almost pure OMGUS,
How the hell was my attack OMGUS? I was repeating arguments which I posted before you voted me! Stop pretending that my attacks arent right. youre "contributions", if you choose to call them that, would have been greater if you hadnt made up a fake restriction, regardles of what you did "contribute". therefore the restriction allowed you to get away with less contribution, and that makes it suspicious. Anyways, the whole reason
youre voting me is because I was supposedly "trying to look town",
(which I wasnt, you put words in my mouth, and have yet to respond to the fact your accusations against me on this account are WRONG), but lets look at your own post day 1.
Thestatusquo wrote:I really wish that I could make a post like that one....
This is right after another player makes an in depth post full of analysis. you basically say, I would help the town if I could but wait, I have a resriction.
If thats not trying to falsely appear protown, then I dont know what is.

As I said in my last post, your fake restriction is essentially a false claim in terms of incrimination. And any contribution that came of your faked restriction (discussion stimulation) is greatly outweighed by the confusion it caused within the town.

ugh.
unvote, vote: TSQ
. I believe thats -2.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 9:07 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I'm not claiming to this rubbish, other that to restate my earlier half claim that I will not be lynched today. Your votes are better placed elsewhere.

I'm going to
unvote, vote: Panzerjager

His vote for me seems especially odd when coupled with his many statements of "I find TSQ to be town" and his further statements that I had "Defended myself well against elias.

Nice flip flop, homie.
Sefer
Sefer
Goon
Sefer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 11:16 am

Post by Sefer »

TSQ and Panzer are scum together. TSQ timed his revelation of not having a post restriction to be a distraction from the growing wagon on Panzer. Panzer's made so many newbie-distancing "well, he did this thing that's scummy, but I still think he's town, don't get me wrong" posts it's not even funny. TSQ is voting him now in an attempt to distance since his lynch is near.
unvote whoever I was voting, vote: TSQ
[url=http://www.greylabyrinth.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?p=419266]Sign up for theHeroes Mafia Mega at Grey Labyrinth[/url]
CoG888
CoG888
Goon
CoG888
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 11:38 am

Post by CoG888 »

TSQ: If you have lynch-immunity, it would greatly benefit the town for you to fully claim now, at -1. If you can not be lynched due to your role, we will likely be down to 7 tomorrow, and most likely at lynch or lose.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 11:44 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

You can read whatever you want into my role, but you're just wasting a lynch right now.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 2:07 pm

Post by TBuG »

Elias_the_thief wrote:Anyways, I asked pbug, not you. Is there any reason you feel the need to tell me what his reasons are, rather than let him express them himself?
My reasons are pretty much what TSQ just said.

But anyways, I <3 Sefer's logic. Sefer, do you think CoG could fit into that?

Holy crap, TSQ, you just said the magic words. Telling the town they're wasting a lynch is usually a scum tell. However, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and
unvote, vote: Panzer
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 2:08 pm

see this is why portown players (who play WELL) wouldnt lie. Now we dont know whether to trust you or not. its like the boy who cried wolf. personally i think youre lying, thus the reluctancy to actually claim.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 2:37 pm

Post by PJ. »

Alright Sefer whatever you say, you can say whatever you want about me but you linking on to TSQ is just bad for your health. PBuG, your desperate to lynch me and have no idea what your talking about.
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 2:41 pm

PBuG wrote:
Elias_the_thief wrote:Anyways, I asked pbug, not you. Is there any reason you feel the need to tell me what his reasons are, rather than let him express them himself?
Dont follow your scumbuddy around. I want to hear it from YOU.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 2:53 pm

Post by TBuG »

Elias_the_thief wrote:
PBuG wrote:
Dont follow your scumbuddy around. I want to hear it from YOU.
You distracted from what we were actually doing by having a spat with TSQ. Realizing that he's at lynch minus 1, though, I have things to consider. Sefer's argument was pretty damn good, and TSQ's response was shit. You think he's my scumbuddy? Well, first unwritten rule of playing mafia: don't
unvote, hammah: TSQ
your scumbuddies.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 2:59 pm

dude, 1) that wont count, you didnt actually vote, and please dont fix it yet. 2) we werent doing anything to begin with. what exactly did i distract us from? 3) whatever it was, i believe i found scum in TSQ. i think thats more important than what we were doing
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 3:01 pm

Post by PJ. »

Haha, PBuG is scumbuddies with him, you either just hammahed to clear your name cause he is scum with you or you just hammahed a townie to say see we're not scumbuddies. Either way your scum.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 3:20 pm

Post by TBuG »

Well, I didn't, at that point. As it is, I don't find you suspicious anymore. I just don't UnFoS.

Panzer, I already thought he was scummy, go die in a corner. You already know I think you're scum.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 3:20 pm

Post by TBuG »

Oh, and in case it didn't work
vote: TSQ
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 3:28 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

See...PBuG...Telling the town "You're wasting a lynch" is a scumtell when the person is just trying to appeal to their emotions. But my "wasting a lynch" is a claim. Good job not being able to read into what people say.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”