MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1975 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 3:08 pm

Post by MrZepher »

I'm gonna fill in some missing gaps from my #1961
again all post number are in reference to VCs done by The Critic (mod)

Aronis:
#425 LD(2): Aronis, Zoraster
#822 Zoraster (3): Zdenek, Aronis, Reck
Currently on venmar

infinite jesters
#201 Agar (3): BandB, IJ, Venmar
#808 Serene2 (4): Jordan, IJ, BandB, Brian Skies
#1115 joins the zoraster wagon
#1815 zepher: IJ
#1839 ika (2): Zdenek, IJ
currently on ika

Zdenek
#330 BandB (2): Zdenek, Serene
#822 Zoraster (3): Zdenek, Aronis, Reck
#1597 14.5 (2): Zdenek, Zepher
#1754 Reckoner (2): Zdenek, Svens
#1839 ika (2): Zdenek, IJ
#1915 BandB (4): Venmar, hiplop, Zdenek, 14.5

Dry-fit
#425: Mrzepher
In post 483, Dry-fit wrote:I don't really know what to make of this Zoraster/LD stuff but I'll look over it during day shift.

I don't think my vote is doing much work on Zephyr so
Unvote. Vote: Aronis.

I'm having a hard time believing 461 is genuine. I don't know if my vote's gonna do much here either but he's my top suspect from night shift.
#486 Aronis: iamausername, Dry-fit
#1465 Agar: Dry-fit ;link to VC RIGHT BEFORE AGAR WAS KILLED Mod #1597, where Agar was fired in post #1659
#1742 Zdenek: Broseidon, Dry-fit - this was a blatant sheep. even he said so. iso him.

Zdenek's wagon has gone like this (I'm only counting recently. I'm not going to list every vote ever on him)
#1742: Bro, Dry-fit
#1815: Bro, Dry-fit, ika, Serene2
#1878: Bro, Dry-fit, ika, BandB

I will not be voting on the Zed wagon.
Kill Dry-fit.
or something like that....
~Jordan`
~Jordan`
Goon
~Jordan`
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 4:55 pm

Post by ~Jordan` »

is that a vca?
kick logic to the curb and do the impossible!
The Critic
The Critic
Goon
The Critic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 5:17 pm

Post by The Critic »

It is now a Night Shift.

~Jordan’
Bird and Beast
Brian Skies
ika
infinite jesters
MrZepher
Serene2
Svenskt Stal
Zdenek

Episode 2, Shift B.6 (Night), VC 1Bird and Beast (5) - Venmar, hiplop, Zdenek, FourteenPointFive, The Goat
Zdenek (3) - BROseidon, Dry-fit, ika
The Goat (2) - PeregrineV, xRECKONERx,
Dry-fit (2) - BirdAndBeast, MrZephyr
FourteenPointFive (1) - goodmorning
hiplop (1) - Brian Skies
xRECKONERx (1) - Svenskt Stal

Not Voting (4): Serene2, Aronis, Infinite Jesters, Jordan

With 19 alive, it is 10 to lynch.

The Shift will switch in (expired on 2014-05-04 23:00:00).
The Episode will end in (expired on 2014-05-04 23:00:00).
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 8:29 pm

Post by Infinite Jesters »

okay. my daughter brought chocolate cake from when she went out to dinner with her friends cos I am dreadfully sick and I haven't eaten in 2 days and it actually tasted good and I managed to eat part of it. so I am feeling good right about now. it always warms my heart when 1 of my children goes out their way to do something nice for me. I am grateful for it every single time and fortunately it is not a rare occurrence.

so.

this is why I am waffling on bird people.

mastina can post and I feel all these warm fuzzies and it is just like, "omg townmatina!" and then ap posts and I am left going wtf. I don't understand how I can be in so lockstep with 1 head not even be hearing the same music with the other. like I said before, if mastina is scum then I will have to rethink everything I know about mastina and do a serious hard reset on him as a player and how I read him.
In post 1963, BirdAndBeast wrote: What about it? Im doing my best not to interact with them, understandably. They are claiming lyncher on me and given that we are a fairly viable mislynch right now, IDK what Serene's game plan will be if they don't actually leave the game after we get lynched. Sooooo, ?? I honestly have no idea. I think they are a distraction. I may be fuckingretarded, but Im doubting that FG's hailmary fake claim is from mafia. I just have a hard time seeing that and the lyncher shenanigans from mafia. So IDK. I basically dont want to think about them unless I have to. What is bad about my stance on them exactly?
I could see them claiming lyncher on a player who is unlikely to get lynched as scum. I can also see their play as coming from a lyncher. what I am NOT seeing are motivations as town aligned at this point. I am usually retardedly indie friendly (kuribo knows this!) if I think the indie will genuinely help town. nacho early on thought that fg was playing to his scum meta (I don't have his recent thoughts. at all cos he sucks) but I really don't have a good grasp of fg's play he freaking always scummy. so i am looking at kuribo and dgb and I think that they would first and foremost play to their wc and try to fulfill it so their is that. it is why I would be sad to see them go cos as long as you are in the game I agree they will be a distraction that could harm town. having said that if anybody could pull off a lyncher claim as scum it would be those 2. so it is paranoia based on the potential collective of their scumplay and nothing that I have actually seen yet.

and my paranoia in thinking they are scum has a bit to do with I am not understanding you at all but I will get to that. so it was wondering if they were trying to bus you with a lyncher claim but you are right, they would have to explain as to why they were still around after you were lynched and those address my fears that you both are on the same team.

@ every1

let's talk about lynchers. lynchers are usually on town. why? cos a lyncher has lynch their target in order to win and unless it is 1 of those lynchbait people who will practically will lynch themselves they will have to push their target all game in order to get this accomplished. if the target is scum then it handicaps the scum team as in they will have an indie dogging their ass the entire game and if this IS the case i will have words with the gm cos I have been in that position and it is no fun and it would seem weird that they would give scum such open handicaps after the feedback the gms got in anything goes (altho that was a usurper situ). they might. I feel like trying to reverse engineer ut's and quadz's brains is above my pay grade level as a mafia player tho.

IF bird people are scum and serene doesn't disappear then serene is a likely partner I think (going with the above logic). cos a lyncher disappears. which had me weirded out when serene was all like "could we just lynch bird people so we can then help town find scum" but with more thought that line of thinking supports more of a genuine lyncher knowing they won't ever be held accountable (and they are pretty all pretty familiar with role site meta) to actually help town try to find scum.

so hhmm.

back to why I waffle on bird people.
In post 1963, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 1883, goodmorning wrote:serene is behaving as expected. Lyncher? Probably not. Scum? Maybe.
I... kind of like this post? Its like...Im in this cave. And Im surrounded by darkness. Off in the distance I see a glimmer. A glimmer of light and hope in a world of bullshit. That glimmer of light is this post. In english: Please be town, you are making a fair amount of sense.
okay so, ap thinks my reads are shit and might be scum cos I think serene might be scum and not a lyncher but ap somehow finds morning things posts "a lovely ray of sunshine" when she is saying...that she thinks that serene might be scum and not a lyncher? like wtf, we are saying the same thing.

so bird people are either:

a) scum cosying up to morning person
b) town who is stuck in a pretty large crevice and not applying the same rationale of sorting alignments to 2 players.

counter argument to a) is that I have seen ap do this kind of thing before as town where he gets wounds up and weirdly irrational.
counter argument to b) it is a really large crevice and I don't understand the failure to see the flaw within in his own reasoning. refer to counter argument a) tho.

and there is other stuff:
It was a reference to our FLAVOR and nothing more. See we are Joseph Diaz, compulsive blackmailing sociopath. Ooops I mean TOWN Compulsive Blackmailing Sociopath. I blackmailed Brian Skies in the thread yesterday and learned that he has a lot of money so hes probably a manager and scum. Mastin regularly blackmails people and shoots heroin so she was excited when we saw all this in our role PM.
see this retarded claim reminds me of what ap did in antihero's reboot to thorella. he claimed a one shot gun owver or whatever the fuck it was. ap is trolling and this segment isn't useful in any way cos it doesn't really determine ap's alignment. he does it as town or scum and I am not going to rely on the mechanic to give any info w/o a flip cos the claim is ambiguous as town or scum and I don't know if the critics randomise character roles or not.

I find brian person an odd choice cos most people were townreading him but me including desp and nacho and it is weird that there was no reachout to some1 who shared a similar suspicion. but my suspicions are vague but they were there. I am just done with trying to reverse engineer how specials use their night action cos a lot of what is done doesn't make sense IMO but sometimes it works out so yeah I am giving trying to understand that aspect of a player's play a rest. so null.
This is scum feeling the need to overexplain their scumread on me because they know that they are naughty. I mean...the phoneposting comment here is so out of place. There was no reaon for it except for Cabron to try and show that hes having unique and independent reaction to posts which the evidence of actually happening is not really there. Easy town reads on BS (which is a BS read) and Sven for no reason.
so I guess cabron is goat boy?
how did you know he is called this?

was it from a previous game? do you have a link?

cos mastina called him this too and I was wondering who he was talking about.
No, our flavor really isnt that specific to us, mastin just got v excited. I guess it is sort of a good match for us.
that was 1 post that by mastina's that did stand out cos I am pretty sure that the critic's integrity as mods can be counted on and as far as I know mastina doesn't like shooting up heroin or blackmailing people so why the excitement. but /ap trolling wifom

and here we get to the meat of my confusion on bird people:
Town?: Ika, Aronis. Both of these players gross me out and I just find Aronis's lack of anything rather uninspiring. Ika is all over the place and just vomitting opinions everywhere and dropping them like their hot, but I -think- these two players are town. I keep oscillating between wanting to call one of these townier than the other, but I just cant so I wont.
I can go with the townread with reference to that streetcar game on ika cos the play is similar and he was town. desp thinks he is scum and there are a couple of things reminding me of isaac that serene seems to be ignoring. aronis is a bigger stretch cos of the tiny amount of games I have played with aronis he actually gives reads and in this game he isn't. he leans scummy for me.
Sven/Jesters: Fuck if I know. Lynch them if its lylo or something and we just need one lynch to win. I have townreads on both of these players, I feel better about the IJ one. Sven is :| , but not sure if scum.
you have town reads on 2 lovers and yet you are suggesting that we are lynched in lylo? I don't even get this.

the disconnect is that ap is setting up for a lylo lynch that will result in a scumwin if he genuinely thinks we are both town.

since desp and I are both wondering "is sven actually town????" I am wondering where this line of thought even comes from.
Please be town for my sanity: Goodmorning. One of the few people actually playing like they have more than one braincell. I think town. Especially for the whole "I can move my vote, you are stoopid for thinking I wont" and then not actually doing it.
was the braincell stemmed from her wondering if serene might be scum and not a lyncher? cos I would find that incredibly ironic since that is what seems to be as to why you think she is town. horrifyingly funny if you are town and I will troll you mercilessly but bitter feelings as scum and you actually get away with it.
----------If you doubt any of these reads, doubt the Zekrom one. I doubt it myself at intervals ------------------
ap's calling zekrom is really strange since that is what I called him and zephyr isn't actually zekrom. I was calling him zekrom cos zephyr's earlier posting was pretty bad in that it had the same idgf attitude as zekrom. I was trolling zephyr into providing more solid play since I do not know him and wanted to try to get a feel for him.

having said that, zephyr's last posts are interesting. he may be 1 of those players that have better play as the game continues on.
Like this is a post that makes me wanna scumread Zekrom. Im not sure what he means about his playstyle and Im not sure why he bothers to bring it up at all. And I dislike the alive at endgame sentiment but at least he said that and not "LyLo" which is making me not hate the post as much as I could.
this is weird too. its like ap has never seen a town player lynched for playstyle reasons ever. and he should know better.
Serene - policy lynch them I guess. Everything they've done is slimy which is pretty par for whatever alignment they are.
where was this thought when we were pushing the serene case? I can't tell if this is townap and I coming to the same place (finally) or scum ap with scum serene hedging on his read on a scummate whom apparently no1 wants to lynch. *paranoia*
Zdenek - God, never have a I had the pleasure of having been scumread over a more trivially pedantic case on a hydra buddy before. Get this the hell out of this game before it fires more townies or busses more townies, depending on its alignment.
huh

the bussing more townies comment was weird.
Peregrine - I think PV is scum. Like I actually feel pretty decent about that. His ISO left me feeling a little :?.
desp and I have him as town and we thought it was pretty solid. I don't get why you think he is scum, not from what you have said.
In post 1969, BirdAndBeast wrote:Hmmm but my pet scumteam involved 3 scum voting me. Which seems unlikely. Im not mastin enough to be able to feel good about making that assumption. Maybe 2 scum out of {hiplop/zdenek/goat}
Its also possible there are only 4 scum left instead of 5 like Ive been assuming.
is that cos you think that serene is an actual lyncher on you? cos I am confused as to how you made this jump.
In post 1972, BirdAndBeast wrote:Also I want Mollie to explain her crapread on Zdenek to me. I skimmed his posts from a few pages back and its all the same whiny bitch shit about mastin's read on him.
I am not understanding why you are not checking in with your hydra partner's reads here cos mastina kind of agrees with me hence the unvote.

aside from that, I thought I spotted a town flail glimmer in some of zdenk's posts.

your reads are off if you are town I think. the biggest 1 I think is you touched on peripherally the reck 1 which I haven't addressed yet.

and I don't even know how to cos I am unsure on reck, but his play reminds us of red wedding minus the early special drop. I am still trying to work reck out. desp has him as scum last I checked.

and now I am tired.

I guess all I got from this is I have no fucking idea about serene and bird people I want bird people to be town but unsure/leaning town. the planting of drugs on brian looks bad unless brian is actually scum.

I think what is really baking my turkey is that night shift is the most active and yet we ALL were the 1s who were moved in order to accommodate a town?/scum? venny.

cos we don't know what mechanics are in play with the shift switches mebbe town moved him cos our shift is so much noiser with 3 hydras.

I had him as town. and I don't understand why venny is pushing bird people as scum with a claimed lyncher positional on them when he is not a retarded mod if he actually believes serene's claim (I am guessing he did). it moves venny to unsure.

/wifom
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 8:32 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1978, Infinite Jesters wrote:see this retarded claim reminds me of what ap did in antihero's reboot to thorella. he claimed a one shot gun owver or whatever the fuck it was. ap is trolling and this segment isn't useful in any way cos it doesn't really determine ap's alignment. he does it as town or scum and I am not going to rely on the mechanic to give any info w/o a flip cos the claim is ambiguous as town or scum and I don't know if the critics randomise character roles or not.
Why in the 9 fucks of fuckery would you compare obvious sarcasm (this game) to a dead serious fake claim that was intended to be taken seriously (AH mafia). My mind is just pretty blown mollie. Im pissed off, ok?
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 9:04 pm

Post by MrZepher »

In post 1976, ~Jordan` wrote:is that a vca?
kinda. it was setup for something i was doing concerning IJ, BB and Serene2 but I got sidetracked by Dry-fit.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 9:51 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Me BnB, Goat and 14.5 are the only options for a vote if you want to lynch someone. There are only 9 of us. It's 10 to lynch, so the only wagons that can go through are ones that have someone from the other shift already on board.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 10:07 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1892, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1891, xRECKONERx wrote:I have no clue what's going on right now.

I'm voting Jesters because most of the posting on the last couple pages that I skimmed seems to be mollie, and the posting style here seems different from Reckoning III Invitational, which just finished and I pegged her as town PRETTY easily there.
You should vote the Goat. His posting style is also radically different from NY165, WWE Mafia, and Gears of War, were he was town in all 3.
I you'd said what difference you were seeing with the Goat from NY:165.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 10:07 pm

Post by Zdenek »

I wish
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 10:15 pm

Post by MrZepher »

kjalksdjf;asjdflajnd;giag

why you have to logic me
now i have to do more
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 11:05 pm

Post by ika »

Those vote counts.........

really, at this point, aby of these lynches will decide a lot.

i would be down for almost any of those. The odd thing is that 2 of my scum reads are voting bnb and potential scums are voting on the others.

I would be down to lynch bnb for information b/c regardless of flip, it would be informative.

will post more when im not lazy and enjoying my birthday
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 12:24 am

Post by Serene2 »

I never said "can we lynch bird people so I can help you find scum" mollie

I said "can we lynch bird people so I can leave the fucking game"

I also said "I'm willing to help find scum as a show of good faith so you guys can then help me lynch bird people"

Once again, you're either blatantly lying about the things I said or misunderstanding them. Neither option makes me feel good about you.
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 12:30 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1979, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1978, Infinite Jesters wrote:see this retarded claim reminds me of what ap did in antihero's reboot to thorella. he claimed a one shot gun owver or whatever the fuck it was. ap is trolling and this segment isn't useful in any way cos it doesn't really determine ap's alignment. he does it as town or scum and I am not going to rely on the mechanic to give any info w/o a flip cos the claim is ambiguous as town or scum and I don't know if the critics randomise character roles or not.
Why in the 9 fucks of fuckery would you compare obvious sarcasm (this game) to a dead serious fake claim that was intended to be taken seriously (AH mafia). My mind is just pretty blown mollie. Im pissed off, ok?
In post 1978, Infinite Jesters wrote:okay. my daughter brought chocolate cake from when she went out to dinner with her friends cos I am dreadfully sick and I haven't eaten in 2 days and it actually tasted good and I managed to eat part of it. so I am feeling good right about now. it always warms my heart when 1 of my children goes out their way to do something nice for me. I am grateful for it every single time and fortunately it is not a rare occurrence.

so.

this is why I am waffling on bird people.

mastina can post and I feel all these warm fuzzies and it is just like, "omg townmatina!" and then ap posts and I am left going wtf. I don't understand how I can be in so lockstep with 1 head not even be hearing the same music with the other. like I said before, if mastina is scum then I will have to rethink everything I know about mastina and do a serious hard reset on him as a player and how I read him.
In post 1963, BirdAndBeast wrote: What about it? Im doing my best not to interact with them, understandably. They are claiming lyncher on me and given that we are a fairly viable mislynch right now, IDK what Serene's game plan will be if they don't actually leave the game after we get lynched. Sooooo, ?? I honestly have no idea. I think they are a distraction. I may be fuckingretarded, but Im doubting that FG's hailmary fake claim is from mafia. I just have a hard time seeing that and the lyncher shenanigans from mafia. So IDK. I basically dont want to think about them unless I have to. What is bad about my stance on them exactly?
I could see them claiming lyncher on a player who is unlikely to get lynched as scum. I can also see their play as coming from a lyncher. what I am NOT seeing are motivations as town aligned at this point. I am usually retardedly indie friendly (kuribo knows this!) if I think the indie will genuinely help town. nacho early on thought that fg was playing to his scum meta (I don't have his recent thoughts. at all cos he sucks) but I really don't have a good grasp of fg's play he freaking always scummy. so i am looking at kuribo and dgb and I think that they would first and foremost play to their wc and try to fulfill it so their is that. it is why I would be sad to see them go cos as long as you are in the game I agree they will be a distraction that could harm town. having said that if anybody could pull off a lyncher claim as scum it would be those 2. so it is paranoia based on the potential collective of their scumplay and nothing that I have actually seen yet.

and my paranoia in thinking they are scum has a bit to do with I am not understanding you at all but I will get to that. so it was wondering if they were trying to bus you with a lyncher claim but you are right, they would have to explain as to why they were still around after you were lynched and those address my fears that you both are on the same team.

@ every1

let's talk about lynchers. lynchers are usually on town. why? cos a lyncher has lynch their target in order to win and unless it is 1 of those lynchbait people who will practically will lynch themselves they will have to push their target all game in order to get this accomplished. if the target is scum then it handicaps the scum team as in they will have an indie dogging their ass the entire game and if this IS the case i will have words with the gm cos I have been in that position and it is no fun and it would seem weird that they would give scum such open handicaps after the feedback the gms got in anything goes (altho that was a usurper situ). they might. I feel like trying to reverse engineer ut's and quadz's brains is above my pay grade level as a mafia player tho.

IF bird people are scum and serene doesn't disappear then serene is a likely partner I think (going with the above logic). cos a lyncher disappears. which had me weirded out when serene was all like "could we just lynch bird people so we can then help town find scum" but with more thought that line of thinking supports more of a genuine lyncher knowing they won't ever be held accountable (and they are pretty all pretty familiar with role site meta) to actually help town try to find scum.

so hhmm.

back to why I waffle on bird people.
In post 1963, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 1883, goodmorning wrote:serene is behaving as expected. Lyncher? Probably not. Scum? Maybe.
I... kind of like this post? Its like...Im in this cave. And Im surrounded by darkness. Off in the distance I see a glimmer. A glimmer of light and hope in a world of bullshit. That glimmer of light is this post. In english: Please be town, you are making a fair amount of sense.
okay so, ap thinks my reads are shit and might be scum cos I think serene might be scum and not a lyncher but ap somehow finds morning things posts "a lovely ray of sunshine" when she is saying...that she thinks that serene might be scum and not a lyncher? like wtf, we are saying the same thing.

so bird people are either:

a) scum cosying up to morning person
b) town who is stuck in a pretty large crevice and not applying the same rationale of sorting alignments to 2 players.

counter argument to a) is that I have seen ap do this kind of thing before as town where he gets wounds up and weirdly irrational.
counter argument to b) it is a really large crevice and I don't understand the failure to see the flaw within in his own reasoning. refer to counter argument a) tho.

and there is other stuff:
It was a reference to our FLAVOR and nothing more. See we are Joseph Diaz, compulsive blackmailing sociopath. Ooops I mean TOWN Compulsive Blackmailing Sociopath. I blackmailed Brian Skies in the thread yesterday and learned that he has a lot of money so hes probably a manager and scum. Mastin regularly blackmails people and shoots heroin so she was excited when we saw all this in our role PM.
see this retarded claim reminds me of what ap did in antihero's reboot to thorella. he claimed a one shot gun owver or whatever the fuck it was. ap is trolling and this segment isn't useful in any way cos it doesn't really determine ap's alignment. he does it as town or scum and I am not going to rely on the mechanic to give any info w/o a flip cos the claim is ambiguous as town or scum and I don't know if the critics randomise character roles or not.

I find brian person an odd choice cos most people were townreading him but me including desp and nacho and it is weird that there was no reachout to some1 who shared a similar suspicion. but my suspicions are vague but they were there. I am just done with trying to reverse engineer how specials use their night action cos a lot of what is done doesn't make sense IMO but sometimes it works out so yeah I am giving trying to understand that aspect of a player's play a rest. so null.
This is scum feeling the need to overexplain their scumread on me because they know that they are naughty. I mean...the phoneposting comment here is so out of place. There was no reaon for it except for Cabron to try and show that hes having unique and independent reaction to posts which the evidence of actually happening is not really there. Easy town reads on BS (which is a BS read) and Sven for no reason.
so I guess cabron is goat boy?
how did you know he is called this?

was it from a previous game? do you have a link?

cos mastina called him this too and I was wondering who he was talking about.
No, our flavor really isnt that specific to us, mastin just got v excited. I guess it is sort of a good match for us.
that was 1 post that by mastina's that did stand out cos I am pretty sure that the critic's integrity as mods can be counted on and as far as I know mastina doesn't like shooting up heroin or blackmailing people so why the excitement. but /ap trolling wifom

and here we get to the meat of my confusion on bird people:
Town?: Ika, Aronis. Both of these players gross me out and I just find Aronis's lack of anything rather uninspiring. Ika is all over the place and just vomitting opinions everywhere and dropping them like their hot, but I -think- these two players are town. I keep oscillating between wanting to call one of these townier than the other, but I just cant so I wont.
I can go with the townread with reference to that streetcar game on ika cos the play is similar and he was town. desp thinks he is scum and there are a couple of things reminding me of isaac that serene seems to be ignoring. aronis is a bigger stretch cos of the tiny amount of games I have played with aronis he actually gives reads and in this game he isn't. he leans scummy for me.
Sven/Jesters: Fuck if I know. Lynch them if its lylo or something and we just need one lynch to win. I have townreads on both of these players, I feel better about the IJ one. Sven is :| , but not sure if scum.
you have town reads on 2 lovers and yet you are suggesting that we are lynched in lylo? I don't even get this.

the disconnect is that ap is setting up for a lylo lynch that will result in a scumwin if he genuinely thinks we are both town.

since desp and I are both wondering "is sven actually town????" I am wondering where this line of thought even comes from.
Please be town for my sanity: Goodmorning. One of the few people actually playing like they have more than one braincell. I think town. Especially for the whole "I can move my vote, you are stoopid for thinking I wont" and then not actually doing it.
was the braincell stemmed from her wondering if serene might be scum and not a lyncher? cos I would find that incredibly ironic since that is what seems to be as to why you think she is town. horrifyingly funny if you are town and I will troll you mercilessly but bitter feelings as scum and you actually get away with it.
----------If you doubt any of these reads, doubt the Zekrom one. I doubt it myself at intervals ------------------
ap's calling zekrom is really strange since that is what I called him and zephyr isn't actually zekrom. I was calling him zekrom cos zephyr's earlier posting was pretty bad in that it had the same idgf attitude as zekrom. I was trolling zephyr into providing more solid play since I do not know him and wanted to try to get a feel for him.

having said that, zephyr's last posts are interesting. he may be 1 of those players that have better play as the game continues on.
Like this is a post that makes me wanna scumread Zekrom. Im not sure what he means about his playstyle and Im not sure why he bothers to bring it up at all. And I dislike the alive at endgame sentiment but at least he said that and not "LyLo" which is making me not hate the post as much as I could.
this is weird too. its like ap has never seen a town player lynched for playstyle reasons ever. and he should know better.
Serene - policy lynch them I guess. Everything they've done is slimy which is pretty par for whatever alignment they are.
where was this thought when we were pushing the serene case? I can't tell if this is townap and I coming to the same place (finally) or scum ap with scum serene hedging on his read on a scummate whom apparently no1 wants to lynch. *paranoia*
Zdenek - God, never have a I had the pleasure of having been scumread over a more trivially pedantic case on a hydra buddy before. Get this the hell out of this game before it fires more townies or busses more townies, depending on its alignment.
huh

the bussing more townies comment was weird.
Peregrine - I think PV is scum. Like I actually feel pretty decent about that. His ISO left me feeling a little :?.
desp and I have him as town and we thought it was pretty solid. I don't get why you think he is scum, not from what you have said.
In post 1969, BirdAndBeast wrote:Hmmm but my pet scumteam involved 3 scum voting me. Which seems unlikely. Im not mastin enough to be able to feel good about making that assumption. Maybe 2 scum out of {hiplop/zdenek/goat}
Its also possible there are only 4 scum left instead of 5 like Ive been assuming.
is that cos you think that serene is an actual lyncher on you? cos I am confused as to how you made this jump.
In post 1972, BirdAndBeast wrote:Also I want Mollie to explain her crapread on Zdenek to me. I skimmed his posts from a few pages back and its all the same whiny bitch shit about mastin's read on him.
I am not understanding why you are not checking in with your hydra partner's reads here cos mastina kind of agrees with me hence the unvote.

aside from that, I thought I spotted a town flail glimmer in some of zdenk's posts.

your reads are off if you are town I think. the biggest 1 I think is you touched on peripherally the reck 1 which I haven't addressed yet.

and I don't even know how to cos I am unsure on reck, but his play reminds us of red wedding minus the early special drop. I am still trying to work reck out. desp has him as scum last I checked.

and now I am tired.

I guess all I got from this is I have no fucking idea about serene and bird people I want bird people to be town but unsure/leaning town. the planting of drugs on brian looks bad unless brian is actually scum.

I think what is really baking my turkey is that night shift is the most active and yet we ALL were the 1s who were moved in order to accommodate a town?/scum? venny.

cos we don't know what mechanics are in play with the shift switches mebbe town moved him cos our shift is so much noiser with 3 hydras.

I had him as town. and I don't understand why venny is pushing bird people as scum with a claimed lyncher positional on them when he is not a retarded mod if he actually believes serene's claim (I am guessing he did). it moves venny to unsure.

/wifom
Also "I don't see town motivation?" No fucking shit, I'm a claimed third party. I could not give two shits or a fuck as long as B&B gets lynched. And you people have cockblocked me every step of the way in my attempts to scum hunt or get B&B lynched.

Now, by my math, unless you want a no lynch, you need my fucking vote today. So I suggest the town get its shit together.
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 12:31 am

Post by Serene2 »

IJs 360 on mastinAP is scummy as fuck btw

MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 12:40 am

Post by MrZepher »

In post 1981, Zdenek wrote:Me BnB, Goat and 14.5 are the only options for a vote if you want to lynch someone. There are only 9 of us. It's 10 to lynch, so the only wagons that can go through are ones that have someone from the other shift already on board.
Oh i didn't realize the shift and episode end at the same time.
well fuck.

what's the compelling argument for BandB scum go
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 12:44 am

Post by MrZepher »

Fuck it
I'm like 90%+ sure one person on agar's wagon was scum
venmar is town
i have no reason to think IJ is scum

UNVOTE:
VOTE: BandB

I do this with the stipulation that come tomorrow I won't unvote Dry-fit until he's dead.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 2:50 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

VOTE: bnb
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 5:02 am

Post by Serene2 »

Only 26 more votes and B&B will be lynched

GO GO GO

Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 9:56 am

In post 1979, AngryPidgeon wrote:
Then stop interacting?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 10:09 am

Post by Brian Skies »

With 10 to lynch, unless somebody from this shift is secretly a double-voter, I'm pretty sure the only viable wagons are these:

Bird and Beast (5) - Venmar, hiplop, Zdenek, FourteenPointFive, The Goat
Zdenek (3) - BROseidon, Dry-fit, ika
The Goat (2) - PeregrineV, xRECKONERx,

Dry-fit (2) - BirdAndBeast, MrZephyr
FourteenPointFive (1) - goodmorning

hiplop (1) - Brian Skies
xRECKONERx (1) - Svenskt Stal

Not Voting (4): Serene2, Aronis, Infinite Jesters, Jordan

And the 14.5 wagon is just an RVS wagon from what I remember. I'll take another look at this later tonight and consolidate my vote. This is 100% me not wanting to read this game right now and wondering about IJ's sudden waffling on this page.
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 10:10 am

Conceivably, the only lynch that will go through today is BnB. Zdenek lynch requires everyone to vote for him save himself, which is impossible because Serene, Goat requires 8 to kill and is technically possible, but that's a united front amongst everyone except for Serene and I'm not quite sure we can swing it considering what a fucking failure this town has been so far.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 10:13 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

VOTE: BirdAndBeast
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 10:17 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

(that was a VT claim) Also were L - 1 since serene will instahammer.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 10:18 am

Post by Brian Skies »

The night phase did a poor job of working together to set up wagons. Tbqh, I'm pretty tepid about all three wagons (the last one is only there because "lulz replacement").

I'll be back to look at this in a few hours because some asshole apparently did a piss-poor job of trying to destroy my driver side window (which I'm slightly thankful that he didn't completely destroy it).

I'm half inclined to move over and lynch BnB to 1) settle this Serene/BnB lyncher debacle and 2) give them an early out and spare them the headache.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 10:19 am

Post by Brian Skies »

And apparently my vote isn't needed because I can't count votes.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”