Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 1:04 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Hi Tier.

I actually have no idea.

Maybe you should be less of a cunt.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
S and Em
S and Em
Townie
S and Em
Townie
Townie

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 1:08 pm

Post by S and Em »

In post 323, Wolfy wrote:
In post 322, S and Em wrote: No. Why did you ask him for elaboration when he already elaborated and why did you suddenly and blatantly start sheeping with everyone else and why does much of that post also look like coaching?
No, he didn't elaborate - in he said:
Sorry for my empty reasoning or lack of an explanation I was super busy those few days and could really only make dodge pod posts
I am asking him to elaborate now - unless he is still super busy of course.

Can you explain "much of that post looks like coaching" please? I know what the word coaching means but i'm not clear what the accusation is here.
Thanks
He elaborated in that same post, and I am accusing you of being partners with him.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 1:09 pm

Post by TierShift »

Hi

You can always do an ISO
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 1:09 pm

Post by TierShift »

Gm you think NT is scum now?
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 1:15 pm

Post by Marquis »

i googled
ninja trigger
and this is what came up............... yeah we totally have these in the jungle. no lie honest

votecount 2.6!!

Ninja Trigger (5) ::
TierShift, Majiffy, Katarina LeBlanc, Not_Mafia, Wolfy
Wolfy (2) ::
Ninja Trigger, S and Em
Katarina LeBlanc (1) ::
Justin Playfair

not voting (2) ::
jon_h61, mnemonicdevice

deadline (9 days from post) ::
(expired on 2014-05-11 19:30:00)

with 10 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch!!

jon_h61 is no longer v/la
link in bio
S and Em
S and Em
Townie
S and Em
Townie
Townie

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 1:16 pm

Post by S and Em »

I think if he is it's with Wolfy.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 1:28 pm

Post by Wolfy »

In post 327, S and Em wrote: He elaborated in that same post, and I am accusing you of being partners with him.
I'm clearly being dumb here then because you're going to have to explain how this...(the whole of the post)
You gotta remember that my vote did lead to a mafia death, and I did have a good read on finglove so I acted on it with my vote. Sorry for my empty reasoning or lack of an explanation I was super busy those few days and could really only make dodge pod posts. He also just happened to have the larger wagon at the time, and the game was moving at a snails pace, so most of the other people only jumped on to see some action. I say we keep looking and see what happens
provides any explanation whatsoever.
He "did have a good read" - but where does he explain where that read came from? He just makes excuses and uses "larger wagon" and "snails pace". Nothing there explains his "good read" of Finglove as scum.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 2:29 pm

Post by Wolfy »

In post 331, S and Em wrote:I think if he is it's with Wolfy.
According to you we're scum partners - so you should be equally comfortable voting me or him.
He's at L-1 - so drop the hammer - then you can push forward the case to lynch me tomorrow.
Why split the vote? If we're both scum join the bigger wagon.
Katarina LeBlanc
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 3:39 pm

Post by Katarina LeBlanc »

can we pls vote S & Em soon (after this maybe)
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 3:44 pm

Post by Majiffy »

If we hit scum again, I am definitely down with lynching S&M for lulz.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
mnemonicdevice
mnemonicdevice
Goon
mnemonicdevice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 4:42 pm

Post by mnemonicdevice »

Still reading... its been a long day.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 10:01 pm

Post by TierShift »

Mnem makes a nice wagon for tomorrow too
So does wolfy regardless of flip
S and Em
S and Em
Townie
S and Em
Townie
Townie

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 12:10 am

Post by S and Em »

In post 333, Wolfy wrote:
In post 331, S and Em wrote:I think if he is it's with Wolfy.
According to you we're scum partners - so you should be equally comfortable voting me or him.
He's at L-1 - so drop the hammer - then you can push forward the case to lynch me tomorrow.
Why split the vote? If we're both scum join the bigger wagon.
That's not what I actually said. Good try though.
In post 334, Katarina LeBlanc wrote:can we pls vote S & Em soon (after this maybe)
In post 335, Majiffy wrote:If we hit scum again, I am definitely down with lynching S&M for lulz.
Well fuck you guys too then.
Justin Playfair
Justin Playfair
Goon
Justin Playfair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 2:03 am

Post by Justin Playfair »

Hi again. Okay, some early thoughts. I'm going to break these up into one to a few people a post so as not to create a too impenetrable wall of text.

Let's start with the wagon of the day (so far). Ninja Trigger. Ninja is either scum or playing an absolutely horrible game. If he is scum, he's also playing a pretty horrible game. He overplayed his early game argument with Katarina all the way to either being blinded to the intent of her post 43 or simply ignoring it in the misguided hope of pushing something against her. No one's mentioned it yet but I also sort of hated his post 105. He claims that he will likely move his vote to the wagon on Finglov depending on what Tiershift does. The problem with this is that by stating this he negates any effect this "strategy" could have. And this is the kind of if/then "no blood on my hands" posting that does smack more of scum than newbie. Finally there was the truly awful stuff around his post 233. Ninja Trigger did have a good read on Finglov and the game was slow, plus he was busy...the only thing missing was that his dog ate his read.

I've read and reread Ninja and my gut tells me he's a flailing townie but there's just too much dirt there to ignore. He's not my first choice for today's lynch because at this point he's not my scummiest and because neither a successful or unsuccessful Ninja lynch provides us with much information going into tomorrow.

Ninja: Please answer this: In post 105 what precisely was your motivation for being ready to move your vote to to the Fing wagon and just as importantly what was it that you were waiting for from Tiershift? What could he have done that would have kept you from joining the wagon? What could he have done that would have made you think joining it was a good idea?

Thank you for whatever answers you may provide.
S and Em
S and Em
Townie
S and Em
Townie
Townie

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 2:13 am

Post by S and Em »

So... if he's not your scummiest, who is? Seems like that post has less information than it appears to.
S and Em
S and Em
Townie
S and Em
Townie
Townie

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 2:14 am

Post by S and Em »

Also, pretty much everyone's weighed in on him at this point, so plenty of info in those interactions. Not sure why you'd think there wouldn't be.
Justin Playfair
Justin Playfair
Goon
Justin Playfair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 2:38 am

Oh. I'm getting there, S and Em. I never said there wasn't much information on this topic. I was communicating my take and my reasons for it. And I had a couple of questions that haven't been answered to my satisfaction. I'll have more questions for other folks directly. Just getting settled in.
S and Em
S and Em
Townie
S and Em
Townie
Townie

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 2:44 am

Post by S and Em »

I never said there wasn't much information on this topic.
He's not my first choice for today's lynch because at this point he's not my scummiest and because
neither a successful or unsuccessful Ninja lynch provides us with much information
going into tomorrow.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 3:10 am

Post by Marquis »

since jon_h61 hasn't posted for 9 days and went from prod -> v/la to yesterday, i'm replacing him if he doesn't post within the next 10 hours (24 hours from last votecount)
link in bio
Justin Playfair
Justin Playfair
Goon
Justin Playfair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 3:13 am

Oh, future information. Well, that's an entirely different thing.

Sure, I'll stand behind that statement.

The thing about a Ninja lynch is that if he flips town it's very hard to draw any conclusions about the folks on his wagon because he's been such a consistently suspicious figure. And it's hard to draw any conclusions about the folks who fought against it because the ways in which he's been so shady are mostly consistent with a flailing, inexperienced player. This is not to say that it provides us with no information. I just don't think it would provide us with much.
Justin Playfair
Justin Playfair
Goon
Justin Playfair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 3:18 am

EBWOP: Should read And if he flips scum...it's hard to draw any conclusions about the folks who fought against it...
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 3:21 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

But if he flips scum, we've lynched scum, so I'm not sure what you're trying to say with that point.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Justin Playfair
Justin Playfair
Goon
Justin Playfair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 3:34 am

Mnemonicdevice:

Once again there would be little information to be gleaned from a Mnemonic lynch, but I'm extremely uncomfortable with him. Just 11 posts and six of those with no content whatsoever, but the few things he has done bother me. The vote on Wolfy comes without explanation and Mnemonic later casts it as an "early vote" but its placement would seem to indicate that it was in response to the kerfuffle between S and Em and Wolfy.

Mnemonic: Care to explain your reasons behind this vote?

In post 106 Mnemonic says he will be v/la until the 23rd but he returns on the 19th with this. And then executes an immediate 180 with this. In between those two posts Enomis challenged Mnemonic. And this wasn't just your typical 180, this was a economy sized. Mnemonic went from intent to hammer to Mnemonic saying he had no intent to hammer and there no need to quick lynch and that there was plenty of time in the day to get more information. Mnemonic never attempts to personally discover this information. He also never explains his intent post. He just says he didn't mean it.

We've gotten almost nothing from Mnemonic, but everything he's given us is bad.

Wolfy:

Wolfy's said a few things I agree with. But apart from the mess that was post 107 it is something in post 109 that I keep returning to when I read Wolfy. He says he didn’t know how to get into a three team game. But if you’re town the number of teams is really quite meaningless. There are always only two teams. The righteous and the evil.

Wolfy: Could you tell us what it was about the three team format that gave you so much trouble?
Justin Playfair
Justin Playfair
Goon
Justin Playfair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 3:43 am

In post 347, Not_Mafia wrote:But if he flips scum, we've lynched scum, so I'm not sure what you're trying to say with that point.
Well sure. And if I was positive he was scum I would have already voted for him, regardless of what information it might provide as we go down the road.

Return to “Completed Open Games”