Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:50 am

Post by Venmar »

sounds like you didn't read the last shift oh all knowing and glorious IC?
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:55 am

Post by PeregrineV »

This is kind of ridiculous.

Aronis
BROseidon
Dry-fit
FourteenPointFive
hiplop
iamausername
PeregrineV
The Goat
xRECKONERx
Venmar

33% of the players haven't posted this shift.

Not lynching Venmar. We can kick him and make him care and do some work.
BRO- Considering your limited time, I wish you could do more.

14.5- Didn't realize at first the heads behind the demical. Now some of thier posts make a little more sense.

hiplop- Maybe one of the reasons you get mislynched so much is you don't appear to be playing to a town wincon. And if'n you ain't town, youse scum. Instead of woe is me, show us how you scumhunt by actually doing it.

iamusername- replaced yet?

The Goat-Townslip nonexistent. Content nonexistent.

Vote: The Goat

Reck-
Spoiler: Read if town.
waiting for death isn't as fun as earning it. Put some shit in here and make scum kill you.

Spoiler: Read if scum.
Why you kill AGar?

Venmar- I'll look over your posts, but BirdBeast lynch is not for the best right now. What else you got?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:39 am

Post by FourteenPointFive »

What do you honestly think of Reck then?

I had asked hiplop that question because his post backing off of sheeping BRO came a little after I accused Reck of doing the same thing. BUT, timing isn't damning, and I can buy Hiplop's response. I don't think he's the right lynch either. The taste for a BnB lynch has been slapped out of my mouth this phase.
In post 1561, Zdenek wrote:and here they are telling us that they know Venmar is town.
SNIP
- it's all in the "mislynch"

Vote: 14.5
LOL this is hilariously bad. "He called Venmar a mislynch he must be scum LOLOLOLZ". Yes, because that's the reason I'm calling it a mislynch. Cause I'm scum. It has nothing to do with me arguing that Venmar was moved as mislynch bait cause I think he's town due to the sequence of events of BRO calling Venmar as his town scum read, multiple players willing to sheep him cause he's an IC< and then Venmar moving shifts so BRO could confront him directly. If it looks like a mislynch set-up, if it feels like a mislynch set-up, it's probably a mislynch set-up. To ignore this and focus on my using the word "mislynch" is terribad and you should feel bad Zednek.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:54 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 928, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 927, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 920, pirate mollie wrote:if bird people are scum then holy shit
Bird people might be scum, but you're town as shit now that Xeno is over.

What are you thinking about this cop thing?
Also, how little would you miss Agar?
Doing Brian iso. Want more backstory on this post.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:03 am

Post by BROseidon »

Hey, I posted.

Gonna have some content tonight/tomorrow morning based on drunkeness state.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:03 am

Post by BROseidon »

In particular, I want to look at the positionality and the timing of the AGar kill.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:06 am

Post by BROseidon »

In post 1727, FourteenPointFive wrote:LOL this is hilariously bad. "He called Venmar a mislynch he must be scum LOLOLOLZ". Yes, because that's the reason I'm calling it a mislynch. Cause I'm scum. It has nothing to do with me arguing that Venmar was moved as mislynch bait cause I think he's town due to the sequence of events of BRO calling Venmar as his town scum read, multiple players willing to sheep him cause he's an IC< and then Venmar moving shifts so BRO could confront him directly. If it looks like a mislynch set-up, if it feels like a mislynch set-up, it's probably a mislynch set-up. To ignore this and focus on my using the word "mislynch" is terribad and you should feel bad Zednek.
I like this reasoning for Venmar-town, actually.

Even if his play style aggravates me on a personal level, and even if his read on BnB is probably wrong, this makes sense.

VOTE: Zdenek

Placehold that for now.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:12 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 925, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 910, Serene2 wrote:Post 462 is Titus's confirming her guilty result on Zoraster. It is signed ~Titus. This is when she begins her series of 2nd cop crumb in preparation for her full claim.

Next ~Titus Post is post 467. It ends with the words "last will".

Next ~Titus Post is post 471. The letters that start the sentences are A and S.

Next ~Titus Post is post 482. The letters that start the sentences are D and B. (ignoring the numerous I's)

Next ~Titus Post is post 810. This is her Cop claim, presumably where the crumb ends.

Putting everything together, it spells out: "Last will as DouBle Cop"; Titus was aware that there might be another cop running out there.

The role PM also implied that our results may be reversed. My guess is that if we were Sane, Titus was Insane, and vice-versa.

To verify our sanity and hers, we investigated Zoraster, Titus's target, and BirdAndBeast, who's now very likely to be scum due to their cop fakecrumb, and got "different." This is fanastic because even with unconfirmed sanities:

If Titus's sanity is Insane and we're Sane, this means Zora is town and BnB is scum.

If Titus's sanity is Sane and we're Insane, this means Zora is scum and BnB is scum.

I do not know whether Zora is scum or town; he could fall either way.

Either way, we are "guaranteed" that BnB is scum; may buddha have mercy on their souls.
I'm just trying to figure this out for a moment.

1) This post is oddly reminiscent of another post I've seen from FG. Why should I believe this is more likely to come from a town you?
2) Does Titus have a history with extravagant crumbing?
3)
I agree with Zephyr that if you were really worried about sanities, you had a completely viable option of using Bro as a base-read.
Nevermind. I have no idea how sanities and parity cops work.
4) What happens if BnB flips town? Do we lynch you?
5) Is there a way for us to verify the alignments without flipping most, if not all, of the parties involved? Like, why should I trust you?

UNVOTE: Serene
@Brian- This was another thing. (You are not the only one guilty of it, but since your under the microscope...)
To me, Serene's claim was a still-steaming pile of horseshit.
Randomly pulling letters together to create a "message".
Using this message with the roleclaim to bolster a ridiculous scenario with illogical targets and an even worse conclusion, and I feel you try to give it legitimacy by questioning it as if it were real.

So, since you questioned it as if it were real, did you go to post 467 and verify it ended in "last will"?
Ditto with the next 4?

3) could have been semi-redeeming, but you negate it with the last sentence. That was the extent of your questioning the "targets" of Serene's "investigation". And the whole thing is followed by an Unovte.

So, would like to hear more about how/why you felt this claim was believable.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:24 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1665, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1533, PeregrineV wrote:You actually have 40-something posts and I entirely forgot you were in the game. This is not a good thing.
You do not get to complain about my lack of presence when:
1) You're tunneling.
Really? On who?
2) I'm in the top half of the players in terms of post count when I'm typically a player who's in the bottom 10%.
I'm speaking to your quality not your quantity.
3) Four players in my shift average 3X as many posts as I do and account for half the posts in this game (thus drowning me out).
Maybe. But I skip their bullshit posts anyway.
4) Your shift is barely alive and will probably lead to a town loss.
Interesting take. Suffice to say I disagree, and I will continue to say that aside from being spiteful, there is no point to making a statement like this.
Like, I legitimately hate the players in your shift and you guys need to get your shit together. And you complaining about my 'lack of presence' just pisses me off.
Do you know any of us to actually hate us? And you get pissed off over "lack of presence"? You probably need to develop some tougher internet hide. Especially playing forum mafia, where one team is referred to as scum.
In post 1534, PeregrineV wrote:I went through your posts and I can't find where you have actual interest in Logical or Zoaraster, either before or after the cop claim. What kind of interest did you lose?
Learn to read because I:
1) Expressed confusion over why people were calling LD a cop.
She hard-crumbed then claimed the role. Which posts of your express thier confusion (pre and post claim)?
2) Expressed confusion over why people were calling LD/Zora lovers.
What did you conclude? WHY were people calling LD/Zora lovers?
3) Pushed Serene for what turned out to be them fakeclaiming parity cop.
How did that work out?
In post 1535, PeregrineV wrote:From this I'm getting that you think Aronis and ika are scummy?
No, I didn't understand why they were reading those two as town (and only those two as town).
Can I have your full reads and reasons? You can break it down by shift.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:38 am

In post 1731, BROseidon wrote:
In post 1727, FourteenPointFive wrote:LOL this is hilariously bad. "He called Venmar a mislynch he must be scum LOLOLOLZ". Yes, because that's the reason I'm calling it a mislynch. Cause I'm scum. It has nothing to do with me arguing that Venmar was moved as mislynch bait cause I think he's town due to the sequence of events of BRO calling Venmar as his town scum read, multiple players willing to sheep him cause he's an IC< and then Venmar moving shifts so BRO could confront him directly. If it looks like a mislynch set-up, if it feels like a mislynch set-up, it's probably a mislynch set-up. To ignore this and focus on my using the word "mislynch" is terribad and you should feel bad Zednek.
I like this reasoning for Venmar-town, actually.

Even if his play style aggravates me on a personal level, and even if his read on BnB is probably wrong, this makes sense.

VOTE: Zdenek

Placehold that for now.
Overall BRO, and I think you'd be a slightly better judge of this than me, I don't get the same feeling from him that I did in our last game together where I felt he was effectively pro-town and had to be killed. Of course in that situation I knew his alignment, so I am probably not the best judge of this in this case.
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:16 am

Post by Dry-fit »

My top two suspects from this shift are Aronis and Reck. Aronis I've already explained. Reck has been playing antitown by ignoring the other shift. He's also been making a lot of fluff posts.

Unvote. Vote: Zdenek.
Sheeping BRO, though I'd like to see a vote with more conviction.
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:37 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1726, PeregrineV wrote:
Spoiler: Read if town.
waiting for death isn't as fun as earning it. Put some shit in here and make scum kill you.

Spoiler: Read if scum.
Why you kill AGar?
Spoiler: If I'm town
Why do you think I'm waiting for death?

Spoiler: If I'm scum
Because that way I could taunt him IRL
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:38 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1735, Dry-fit wrote:My top two suspects from this shift are Aronis and Reck. Aronis I've already explained. Reck has been playing antitown by ignoring the other shift. He's also been making a lot of fluff posts.

lol

I'm not reading the other shift so I'm anti-town? How about the players who are lurking and haven't posted whatsoever, how is that any less anti-town?
green shirt thursdays
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:53 am

Post by Dry-fit »

lurking is anti-town but may or may not be deliberate. Your decision to not read the other shift is anti-town and clearly deliberate.
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:00 pm

Post by The Goat »

In post 1737, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1735, Dry-fit wrote:My top two suspects from this shift are Aronis and Reck. Aronis I've already explained. Reck has been playing antitown by ignoring the other shift. He's also been making a lot of fluff posts.

lol

I'm not reading the other shift so I'm anti-town? How about the players who are lurking and haven't posted whatsoever, how is that any less anti-town?
Hi.

Because what you're doing is a conscious decision. Lurking and/or not posting is not necessarily so.

The pattern of this game is thoroughly messing with me, and the lack of continuity is making me lose interest. So for that, I apologize.

I'm gonna eat pizza, put my kids to bed, grab a beer or seven, and then one of two things is going to occur:

1) I'm gonna reread from the point at which I put forth any effort to read, and analyze as best I can. You crazy bastiches use terminology that I'm unfamiliar with, but reads are reads, regardless of the terms you use to define the actions. If you're scum, you're scum. And I'll catch you/

2) I'm going to watch a movie with my wife, which will hopefully lead to my inability to proceed with option 1. If that occurs, I will then do option 1 tomorrow morning. Early.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:18 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

It's a conscious decision to improve my play.

When I cannot respond to things I'm not going to have an interest in keeping up. I feel I can commit to this shift and responding in real time. I feel I cannot play well if I'm trying to devote energy towards the other shift.
green shirt thursdays
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Ummm what? BRO is sheeping me kinda, and using Zednek as a placeholder vote as per his post. What is going on here? Why are you voting Zednek when you clearly state you want to lynch Aronis and Reck? It's not like either of those is more unlikely than any other lynch at this point. You're not the only player who has called one or both of them scum. You just accused Reck of making fluff posts....while making a fluff post.
The Critic
The Critic
Goon
The Critic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:40 pm

Post by The Critic »

It is now a Day Shift.

Aronis
BROseidon
Dry-fit
FourteenPointFive
hiplop
iamausername
PeregrineV
The Goat
xRECKONERx
Venmar

Episode 2, Shift B.3 (Day), VC 2hiplop (4) - Bird and Beast, infinte jesters, Brian Skies, ika
Venmar (2) - Aronis, Svenskt Stal
FourteenPointFive (2) - Zdenek, MrZepher
Zdenek (2) - BROseidon, Dry-fit
Bird and Beast (2) - Venmar, hiplop
Serene2 (1) - xRECKONERx
PeregrineV (1) - FourteenPointFive
MrZepher (1) - Serene2
The Goat (1) - PeregrineV

Not Voting (3): ~Jordan', iamausername, The Goat

With 19 alive, it is 10 to lynch.

The Shift will switch in (expired on 2014-04-26 23:00:00).
The Episode will end in (expired on 2014-05-02 23:00:00).

Searching for a replacement for ~jordan' and iamausername.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:32 pm

Post by Aronis »

I'm here, but getting ready to go to bed. As always, I'll try to post more, it's just a pain with the shifts.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:58 pm

In post 1735, Dry-fit wrote:Unvote. Vote: Zdenek. Sheeping BRO, though I'd like to see a vote with more conviction.
How about you yourself give a vote of more conviction?
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:41 am

Post by Venmar »

not moving from bnb sorry

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:28 am

Post by Venmar »

geeze this shift

bnb is scum and i'll die saying that, peregrine and reckoner are the only ones i can confidently call town on this shift, hiplop could be scum but not that interested, broseidon is an ic so he's town i just disagree with most of what he says, aronis is stupid and i ignore him, and then i don't think i care about anyone else on this shift, you're all null to me.
In post 1737, xRECKONERx wrote:I'm not reading the other shift so I'm anti-town? How about the players who are lurking and haven't posted whatsoever, how is that any less anti-town?
sigh the deflection is strong in this one

Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:32 pm

Post by Svenskt Stål »

Shift Data

PlayerDay 1Day 2
~Jordan'
Day
Night
AGar
Day
Night
Bird and Beast
Day
Night
Brian Skies
Day
Night
ika
Day
Night
infinte jesters
Day
Night
MrZepher
Day
Night
Serene2
Day
Night
Svenskt Stal
Day
Night
Venmar
Day
Day
Zdenek
Day
Night
Aronis
Night
Day
BROseidon
Night
Day
Dry-fit
Night
Day
FourteenPointFive
Night
Day
hiplop
Night
Day
iamausername
Night
Day
Logical Duality
Night
DEAD
PeregrineV
Night
Day
The Goat
Night
Day
xRECKONERx
Night
Day
zoraster
Night
DEAD

Claims, Flips and Actions

PlayerClaimPostFlipClaimed actionsConfirmed actions
~Jordan'
AGar
Vanilla Town, Scum kill ep.2
Bird and Beast
Brian Skies
ikaVanilla Townhttp://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p5794842
infinite jestersLover with Svenhttp://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p5794872
MrZepher
Serene2
Svenskt StalLover with infinite jestershttp://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p5794872
Venmar
Zdenek
Aronis
BROseidonInnocent child
Innocent child
Dry-fit
FourteenPointFive
hiplop
iamausername
Logical Duality1 shot Cophttp://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p5807968
1 shot Cop, Scum kill ep.1
Guilty on Zoraster ep.1 A2
PeregrineV
The Goat
xRECKONERx
zoraster
Mafia goon, Lynch ep.1
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:24 pm

Post by Svenskt Stål »

Last shift from reck

Nothing
In post 1706, xRECKONERx wrote:Hey so I don't really mind lynching hiplop I don't think. Why is there a wagon on him though?
"I could lynch x, but i dont know why"
In post 1711, xRECKONERx wrote:I don't like lynching B&B because I really want them to be scum and when I did skim the thread I remember agreeing with their posts.

hiplop COULD be scum, I suppose.
This post, I dont even know where to start,
In post 1737, xRECKONERx wrote:

lol

In post 1740, xRECKONERx wrote:It's a conscious decision to improve my play.

When I cannot respond to things I'm not going to have an interest in keeping up. I feel I can commit to this shift and responding in real time. I feel I cannot play well if I'm trying to devote energy towards the other shift.
"how am I anti town whe there are other people being more ati town?"

I really would like a wagon on Reck, in the mean time I will put my vote on VOTE: zdenek
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:37 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Oh Sven :(
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”