Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:08 am

Post by Battle Mage »

lol you see what i mean?
you pick up on the total crap that was discussed, and miss a major point: Kison's behavious yesterday.
Do you think he was bussing his buddy?
(ill give you a clue-it helps if you read his play first :wink: )

ac1983fan wrote:I have been reading the game... It's mostly been fluff for the past two pages though. Just stop discussing dead Bm and move on.
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:12 am

Post by Jalyn »

Quotes BM? I don't remember seeing anything that felt off about kison over Lalm.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:14 am

Post by Battle Mage »

in that case i suggest u read his posts at the time when Lalm looked dodgy. He made it blatantly obvious that he was bussing his buddy. In fact, its about as clear as if he admitted it! :wink:

Jalyn wrote:Quotes BM? I don't remember seeing anything that felt off about kison over Lalm.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:15 am

Post by Skruffs »

err...
inactive scum = good scum, no matter who they are voting for. Until scum are in a majority, they can't lynch someone by simply placing votes, because they don't have a majority.

now, inactive town who place votes and leaves, that's completely different. Jah, welcome to the game. Now talk!!!

Fircoal, you're being awfully quiet. Lots of people are, I guess, but I'd like to see your opinion on things.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:56 am

Post by ac1983fan »

Battle Mage wrote:lol you see what i mean?
you pick up on the total crap that was discussed, and miss a major point: Kison's behavious yesterday.
Do you think he was bussing his buddy?
(ill give you a clue-it helps if you read his play first :wink: )

ac1983fan wrote:I have been reading the game... It's mostly been fluff for the past two pages though. Just stop discussing dead Bm and move on.
What behavuir? He like only posted a total of, like, 20 times or less.........
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:47 am

Post by Kison »

Battle Mage The Second wrote:inactive people are doing no good for the game, other than leaving their votes on wagons so the scum have a shot at hammering whoever they like.
Wrong. The more townies we have,
inactive or not
, the more time we have left to play the game. The more we play, the better of a shot we have at finding scum. This is the result of lynching scum & analyzing their interactions with other players throughout the game, and hence coming up with some conclusions about their groupwork. Moreover, we have the results from various night actions, such as those from the cop, who can also help to narrow things down. Going by Lalm's idea(and the one that
you
now seem to think was a good one), our game play would be cut drastically. In fact, I find it most disturbing that I wound up being right and you continue to justify Lalm's idea that would have completely crippled us.

FoS : Battle Mage The Second
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:27 am

Post by Battle Mage »

NB: Dont get me wrong, im not reccommending mass mod-kills. im just saying that i can understand why someone would suggest it. :roll:

@ACfan-just read his posts. in context as well please. then tell me:
Was Kison bussing his buddy?

BM

Kison wrote:
Battle Mage The Second wrote:inactive people are doing no good for the game, other than leaving their votes on wagons so the scum have a shot at hammering whoever they like.
Wrong. The more townies we have,
inactive or not
, the more time we have left to play the game. The more we play, the better of a shot we have at finding scum. This is the result of lynching scum & analyzing their interactions with other players throughout the game, and hence coming up with some conclusions about their groupwork. Moreover, we have the results from various night actions, such as those from the cop, who can also help to narrow things down. Going by Lalm's idea(and the one that
you
now seem to think was a good one), our game play would be cut drastically. In fact, I find it most disturbing that I wound up being right and you continue to justify Lalm's idea that would have completely crippled us.

FoS : Battle Mage The Second
Show

Nightkilled - 10

jah8127
jah8127
Townie
jah8127
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:16 am

Post by jah8127 »

Salutations all so how are yall doin
John
John
stuck wiht bad english
John
stuck wiht bad english
stuck wiht bad english

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:56 pm

Post by John »

Bad. this thread lost me a long time ago.
I'm not who you think I am. Unless you guess right. Then you know who I am.
LFBProd
LFBProd
Townie
LFBProd
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:46 am

Post by LFBProd »

In light of new evidence, I'd like to
Unvote: Jah8127
for now, and hear what he has to say.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:00 am

Post by Skruffs »

John the thread didn't lose you; you lost the thread. Reclaim your enthusiasm!
LFB - new evidence? I hope to God you didn't just do what i think you just did >.<
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:04 am

Post by Kison »

SHH!
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:16 am

Post by Battle Mage »

what did u think he did?

Skruffs wrote:John the thread didn't lose you; you lost the thread. Reclaim your enthusiasm!
LFB - new evidence? I hope to God you didn't just do what i think you just did >.<
Show

Nightkilled - 10

LFBProd
LFBProd
Townie
LFBProd
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:00 am

Post by LFBProd »

Absolutely nothing really, I just suck at wording. I'm just talking about the current drama with BM.
John
John
stuck wiht bad english
John
stuck wiht bad english
stuck wiht bad english

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:52 am

Post by John »

Baby momma drama? (ha, BM drama, it works so well.)

Gaw, fine scruffs, ill go gets some charisma.

*looks through his closet for some charisma*
I'm not who you think I am. Unless you guess right. Then you know who I am.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:09 am

Post by Kison »

LFBProd wrote:Absolutely nothing really, I just suck at wording. I'm just talking about the current drama with BM.
BM drama is typical.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:35 am

Post by scotmany12 »

I really dislike lynching people because of one scummy vote. Sure, SJ's defense of lalm was quite scummy, but maybe he honestly just thought that lalm was protown, and before lalm suggested modkills, I think most of us had very little suspicions on him as well. I do not think one scummy post makes a person scum. Many scummy posts do.

Also, BM. You have just suggested that Kison is scum. The problem is that you don't really give a reason. All you do is tell people to look back at his posts, much like BM#1 did with me. I am actually a little fed up with your way of throwing suspicion at people. Don't tell people to go look back at posts. Find posts that look scummy, quote them, and then provide some reasoning for your suspicions.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:39 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

BM, if you think Kison is scum, quote the posts where he did something scummy and tell us why. Don't just say "go read his posts" and expect everyone to follow you. If you truly follow the playstyle of "say whatever's on my mind" it'll get you a lot farther in games if you actually back up your accusations. Then people might actually listen to you.
Permanent V/LA.
jah8127
jah8127
Townie
jah8127
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:46 am

Post by jah8127 »

well im still here nothing much to coment on still working on reading past posts dont really have an opion as of yet
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:30 pm

Post by Skruffs »

JAH - I think it only really gets interesting (and relevant) around page 18 or so. Around the time Lalm blew up.

BM - I'm not sure what beef you have against Kison. Kison was pretty steady in his opinions about Lalm; he never wavered or appealed to the town that Rand was the likely false claimer, or that maybe lalm is just misguided, or anything. He fossed, voted, and then helped cut down Lalm's bullpockie retaliations. I really, really don't think that Kison bussed lalm, becaus eI don' thtink that they are scum, together anyways.

I just think that you are acting on a gut feeling and not really looking at who was defending known scum and is still alive. (That would be SJ/jah). If you really do want to push the argument, supply it with meat. You knowing in your own head doesn't mean anything until you provide a case.
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:25 pm

Post by Twito »

On vacation prolly without access till 6th of May. Drunk even now I retyped thhis like 5 times.
Show
[color=blue]We are all innocent townies and the mod is an evil bastard laughing at us lynching eachother![/color]
I'm at M├â┬®xico as an exhange student and abit inactive.

thesheamuffin: I'm off to masterbate
Uber Timmy: CAN YOU PLAY ONE HANDED
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:43 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

lol the problem with Kison is that his scumminess isnt found in individual posts-its a big picture that you are only going to find by reading them together. If it helps ill direct you to the periods at which the posts begin and end, however really im not asking alot. Kison hasnt made a miriad of posts that i want you to look at. Just a few that i find make for an odd overall outlook. If you dont have the committment to do that, there isnt alot i can do. Ive given you the option to judge for yourself-im not going to thrust my suspicions on you, but ive explained them and given everyone ample opportunity to prove me wrong. so far the only responses have been he is scummy, or you cant be bothered to go back and read some of his posts, neither of which have swayed my opinion of him being scum. ill get those dates now for those of you who will bother to use them.
BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:57 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

Skruffs, you know as well as i do that mafia is rarely that clear cut. SJ was obviously defending scum-i wont dispute that, but that is little indication of whether he WAS scum. BM the first certainly wasnt, and he defended Lalm for about 10 pages.
rather, in this case, it is significantly more logical for the scumbuddies (who had plenty of time to react, while Lalm was on deathrow) to simply bus him. Kison did so very happily, and his posts carry the impression that he is in no doubt that Lalm will come up scum.
I find it hard to believe that protown Kison would have such assuredness (not a word lol).
also, he made it clear in one particular post that if Lalm came up scum, Bm the first was DEFINITELY the play for tomorrow. Now i can see that it would be logical to be wary of the guy who blatantly defended scum, but lets be realistic, the odds of me outright defending someone like that as scum are ridiculously slim. yet Kison, a fairly intelligent and experienced player, was in absolutely no doubt of such a correllation. Frankly, seeing Kison in other games, he is a bit like me, in never committing himself too much as protown. i cant see him making such a weak comment with such conviction unless he was scum.
of course, it doesnt take a genius to see that, what was REALLY happening was, he had realised that his scumbuddies death was unavoidable, and had resolved to make sure a townie died the next day, by planning lynches ahead.
Look for yourselves and tell me otherwise if you want-i dont mind being proved wrong, but so far no-one has even come close.
BM

Skruffs wrote:JAH - I think it only really gets interesting (and relevant) around page 18 or so. Around the time Lalm blew up.

BM - I'm not sure what beef you have against Kison. Kison was pretty steady in his opinions about Lalm; he never wavered or appealed to the town that Rand was the likely false claimer, or that maybe lalm is just misguided, or anything. He fossed, voted, and then helped cut down Lalm's bullpockie retaliations. I really, really don't think that Kison bussed lalm, becaus eI don' thtink that they are scum, together anyways.

I just think that you are acting on a gut feeling and not really looking at who was defending known scum and is still alive. (That would be SJ/jah). If you really do want to push the argument, supply it with meat. You knowing in your own head doesn't mean anything until you provide a case.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:21 am

Post by Patrick »

Votecount

Kison (2) -- Twito, Battle Mage
jah8127 (5) -- Skruffs, Kison, Kilroy8675, Jalyn, ac1983fan
Rand Althor (1) -- AlexPaoletti

Not Voting: A load of people.
18 alive, 10 to lynch.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:55 am

Post by Skruffs »

BM, I actually read through Kison's posts before I posted my opinion of him, but I would mroe than welcome specific posts that irk you.

The big difference between AlphaBM's defense of Lalm and SJ's efforts is that BM the first was actually postulating for reasons about
why
Lalm was town, or at least more likely town than Rand. SJ did no defending, did no attacks, he simply put a fos on everyone who
Dared to attack the pro-town Lalm
. Remember/ He didn't say anything about anyone else, just that people framing LAlm were scum,. Not helpful, more of a scare tactic, and it didn't work.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”