Katarina LeBlanc
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:36 pm

Post by Katarina LeBlanc »

In post 173, S and Em wrote:I want to know why enomis is so concerned with NT's opinion of it all. There are 5 other people on that wagon.
He asked me as well of my opinion on the wagon and why I won't part take in it, I think it's more of asking people that were readily accessible.

I'm starting to think that this wagon should just hammer soon because of the fact that he took the opportunity to see where the wagon is going. I think his vote was possibly a wagon/bus attempt and considering the wagon wasn't pushing he tried to salvage face by stepping away from it.

Don't get me wrong, as an individual player I can't really see FingLove's super scumtells (if someone would kindly chop up his ISO for me and prove me wrong then that'd be lovely). I do think that this is a possible partner tell due to enomis' reaction to the wagon.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:51 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Hannah darling your wish is my command
In post 59, Finglove wrote:Well, this is an interesting D1.

Ninja trigger: what about S&M's discussion with Katarina made you think she was scum/werewolf? Looks pretty null to me. Unless you're just trying to back up S&M?

Not mafia: It doesn't look like Katarina needs your help - why all the compliments?

Shatteredviewpoint: Your vote came out of nowhere? Care to explain?

VOTE: S and Em because that is literally the most annoying username I've ever seen. I either write it "S and em" in which case I start double counting your vote "S and Em voted for..." or S&M in which case everything gets pretty foul - I think I typed "back up S&M" and I just don't want to go there. So the sooner I don't have to write your name, the better :)
This entry looks forced as balls to me and I don't like the dichotomy between his content related questions and his RVS vote
In post 89, Finglove wrote:
In post 80, jon_h61 wrote:
RVSing this far into the Day? What's up with that?
That name annoyed me. And the day isn't measured by time (really), but by whether people have shown anything worth voting for. Which they now have.

UNVOTE:
In post 61, Not_Mafia wrote:@finglove It wasn't a matter of complimenting or helping Kat, it was about ascertaining why ninja was so tryhard and why their response didn't really make sense. I don't really see what about my questioning differs to your question directed at Ninja that makes me buddying Kat

You had some serious content related questions for people so why did you follow it up with am RVS joke vote?
Because I didn't think any of them merited a meaningful vote. Responses to questions are always the most interesting.
In post 68, Shattered Viewpoint wrote:
In post 59, Finglove wrote: Shatteredviewpoint: Your vote came out of nowhere? Care to explain?
No, but thanks for asking.
Why not? Are you planning to just hide behind mod-banter and not actually contribute?

VOTE: Shatteredviewpoint
I don't like his transition from RVS posting to 'serious' posting here, doesn't feel natural to me, his excuse for his RVS vote is poor to say the least.
In post 108, Finglove wrote:
In post 96, Majiffy wrote:
In post 89, Finglove wrote:That name annoyed me. And the day isn't measured by time (really), but by whether people have shown anything worth voting for. Which they now have.
Who are the people that have shown something worth voting for?
Err, the people I vote for later in the same post? I thought that was pretty explanatory. And why are you so eager to build a wagon on me? You don't seem to have a case on me, so are you just messing around?
In post 103, mnemonicdevice wrote:Hmm. This game reeks of inactive.

Shift seems more... shifty than usual though.
mnemonic, you've only posted a few times and haven't really contributed anything. In fact your only substantive remark was on Shift in that post, which was frankly knock out. There's going to be a draught in your glass house at this rate.
The first is a bad omgus, the second is hypocritical and seems like a bad attempt to shift a wagon on to him.

tl;dr I'm learning to trust my early game reads more and finglove looks awkward and forced as all get out.

I agree about Enomis being a potential partner, NT still seems town to me though.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:56 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

And by tl;dr I mean not even remotely tl;dr
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:58 pm

Post by Marquis »

always room for more
finglove

votecount 1.8!!

Finglove (6) ::
Majiffy, Not_Mafia, jon_h61, Shattered Viewpoint, Ninja Trigger, Katarina LeBlanc (L-1)
jon_h61 (1) ::
S and Em (L-6)
Katarina LeBlanc (1) ::
TierShift (L-6)
S and Em (1) ::
Wolfy (L-6)
Shattered Viewpoint (1) ::
Finglove (L-6)
Wolfy (1) ::
mnemonicdevice (L-6)

not voting (1) ::
enomis

deadline (7 days from post) ::
(expired on 2014-04-28 22:30:00)

with 12 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch!!

Finglove, jon_h61, and S and Em are no longer v/la.
mnemonicdevice is v/la until 4/23.

shattered viewpoint and wolfy are being prodded.
link in bio
Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:54 pm

Post by Shattered Viewpoint »

I have my prod but I see that Finglove is still breathing.

Why?
Better than you. Don't doubt me; it won't end well.

Llamarble, summing up my playstyle: "I'm obnoxious wheeee!"
Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:55 pm

Post by Shattered Viewpoint »

In post 170, enomis wrote:I didn't have a scumread on Finglove to be honest. Just put my vote there to generate something. Just felt like unvoting.
This post smells.
Better than you. Don't doubt me; it won't end well.

Llamarble, summing up my playstyle: "I'm obnoxious wheeee!"
Finglove
Finglove
Goon
Finglove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:16 pm

Post by Finglove »

I'm still alive because I was v/la for the weekend and I imagine people are waiting for a claim (at least two threatened hammers).

Claim: VT

So I have six votes on me, and most people haven't bothered to give any justification for voting for me at all. At least one faction, if not both, is driving this wagon. I'll try and respond to the substantive things people have said:

Not Mafia: So your huge post (pretty much) collapses to "I don't like his style". Which is fine, but it's how I play D1. I ask people questions, vote on people if they need pressure and then see what falls out. I don't think my response to jiffy was a "bad omgus", like some kind of flailing vote, but I wanted to know what was motivating him. mnemoic I just got annoyed with, by post 103 he hadn't interacted with anyone or asked any questions and was complaining about inactivity.

...actually, I can't find any other substantive comments on my play, just a large flock of sheep. I've checked through all the votes on me, but let me know if I missed someone actually giving a reason for voting me.

Other weird thing about this game is that nobody is bothering to answer questions much. Which I find distressing, but if this is going to be a sheepy game then why bother? But just in case people do want to reply to something

Ninjatrigger: in 105 you say you're going to move your vote to the larger wagon, and then do so later. Why are you so keen to build a wagon? Aside from your spat with katarina, you don't seem particularly concerned with finding out who is anti-town, just making sure you're on the wagon.

enomis: you say you vote for me to generate some reactions, not because you were scum-reading me, but then unvoted when it got to L-1. If you weren't looking for a claim from me (which you've now had anyway, though it's besides the point), what reactions were you expecting, and what do you make of the wagon that formed behind you?

Shattered: What did your re-read of Kat produce?

Shattered keeps my vote for now because I don't see it as acceptable or good town play to just dodge questions and make meaningless comments for days on end. My other scumread at this point would be ninjatrigger.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:51 pm

Post by enomis »

In post 173, S and Em wrote:I want to know why enomis is so concerned with NT's opinion of it all. There are 5 other people on that wagon.
I tend to just ask one or two people on the wagon or at that time where i feel their vote is abit meh. I find that asking 5 people the same question is useless.

@Kat:
lol at the bus attempt. Lets say me and finglove is scum team. I would unvote just without a reason out of nowhere when he is at L1 with intent to hammer and make me look scummy which doesn't help my 'scum buddy' at all. Or would i just keep my vote there and bus and makes me looks like a legitimate town who voted the dying scum in day 1.

@Not Mafia:
The case isn't strong at all.

@finglove:
I failed to garner credible reads as the people who i popped a question to just gave me a meh answer or just ignored me.
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

Homertve: "Oh, and by the way, your tail is on fire."
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:17 pm

Post by Wolfy »

Like others I see no evidence for Finglove.
Will be interesting to see if anybody hops off now but I suspect nothing’s going to turn that wagon around now so we’re in limbo until the flip
Katarina LeBlanc
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:07 am

I could flash wagon on jon, we can probably do that too.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:44 am

Post by Majiffy »

Or we could just hammer the claimed VT.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
S and Em
S and Em
Townie
S and Em
Townie
Townie

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:17 pm

Post by S and Em »

In post 175, Katarina LeBlanc wrote:
He asked me as well of my opinion on the wagon and why I won't part take in it, I think it's more of asking people that were readily accessible.
That's possible, but I still don't like it based on the people he chose to ask.
In post 182, enomis wrote:
I tend to just ask one or two people on the wagon or at that time where i feel their vote is abit meh. I find that asking 5 people the same question is useless.
See above.
In post 184, Katarina LeBlanc wrote:I could flash wagon on jon, we can probably do that too.
In post 185, Majiffy wrote:Or we could just hammer the claimed VT.
Both ideas I can get behind. Will discuss with partner.
Katarina LeBlanc
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:57 pm

In post 186, S and Em wrote:
WOLF SLIP ALERT
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:12 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Are you the partner?

Not sure if you're joking or not but they're a hydra
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:13 pm

Post by enomis »

Kat, S and Em is a hydra
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:17 pm

Post by enomis »

I guess i could hammer. Nothing is happening.

Claim Intent to hammer. Will hammer tmr or smth if nothing changes.

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:21 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

How long can we stagnate this day? I like Finglove and Jon for the lynch so just leave it open to S and Em imo
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:22 am

Post by Wolfy »

I'm still not seeing anything that says Finglove but I see it's going to happen.
Only issue I see is whether it's scum that drops the hammer or town sheep.
The likely town flip will move us forward but I am not prepared to hammer as I don't read scum.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:19 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 187, Katarina LeBlanc wrote:
WOLF SLIP ALERT
Is this post a joke?

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Ninja Trigger
Ninja Trigger
Townie
Ninja Trigger
Townie
Townie

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:35 am

Post by Ninja Trigger »

In post 193, Majiffy wrote:
WOLF SLIP ALERT
Is this post a joke?
It could be a joke post, or an actual slip up.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:56 am

Post by Majiffy »

You know what I love? People who fuck up lines of inquiry from one player to another. You fuckwit.

||
S and Em
S and Em
Townie
S and Em
Townie
Townie

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:07 am

Post by S and Em »

WOLF SLIP ALERT
OH U
jon_h61
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:08 pm

Post by jon_h61 »

Either lynch Finglove, or come wagon me. This has got to be the slowest game I've encountered on Mafiascum.

All I know for sure is that a few players think Finglove's wagon's bad, and that Not and Kat want me roped. They're light on reasons though. Right now I wouldn't give either a Town read. I wouldn't be shocked if they were the same faction. They just keep calling for rope, but don't do any scum hunting to back up their yelling.

If Finglove's Town, why isn't he confronting anyone on his wagon? I'm one of them, but honestly, I'm just a sheep right now.

I'll try later to maybe stir up this nest, and maybe get Finglove's wagon switched over to me. I ain't shy, I don't mind dancing with scum.

@ Kat You can come wagon me, I'll kick and yell more than Finglove, I promise. What's your opinion of the Finglove wagon, beside not joining it.

@ Not Can you sum up your scum read of me for everyone? What with two scum factions, it shouldn't be that hard. I'll help, I haven't done much, and I'm sheeping. I got it started for you.

I'll reread the game some time to see if I can get better reads, but this game seems more like a game of "I have a secret", and I ain't gonna share. :?

I'd rather go down in flames than with a yawn. So come get me Kat and Not.

Oh yeah, that partners thing, that's the best laugh I've had all game. Though in a game in the not so distant past, I did hear a scum say he was going to bus his partner, and then back pedal badly.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:30 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

It's not just myself and Kat that are scumreading you, do you not feel like taking the others who are scumreading you on? Also weren't you townreading me not long ago? I could parrot what the others have said about you (including yourself apparently) or I could pull some new angle on you out my arse but I don't really feel like being dragged into some nonsense unproductive omgus argument and stagnating this phase any more than it already is.
jon_h61
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:57 pm

Post by jon_h61 »

@ Not There is S & EM, but I'm Town reading them ATM. You're Town read didn't last, and if I'm around later, who knows, it may change again.

How are we supposed to get reads if no one comes out to play? I'd rather argue with Town, than yawn with scum. BUT there's five scums, so it's a lot more likely you or Kat are scum. The only way to find out is to get you two to confront me. Our only PR isn't going to tell us much, just who the wolves are, so we're going to have to rely on what's posted in the thread.

Personally, I don't care if you parrot anyone, use whatever you need to make your case.

Actually, after reading your post again, it sounds awfully Townie. Especially the last part. I guess I'm just frustrated with the Day phase so far.

Return to “Completed Open Games”