Graveyard Shift Mafia - ROLL CREDITS

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:39 pm

Post by Serene2 »

Serene has decided that in spite of the fact that he's helping us kill what we're killing, we're willing to assist the town in lynching Venmar.

We sincerely hope that you all remember this olive branch of goodwill.

Unvote

Vote: Venmar

we have other thoughts too, but it's late
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:57 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

hi guys
-f

So uh. I guess some of my opinions are changing because of the last shift. Let me consult my notes in the QT...

Venmar:
I waffled on Venmar in the QT recently. I have him in my scumlist, but on reflect, I'd really rather lynch any of the other 3 people in that list over Venmar (Zdenek, Hiplop, Dryfit). Venmar's argument with BRO felt faintly town to me. Not enough to make me throw away my read there, but enough to make me realllllly want to look elsewhere today if we can.
@BRO:
I really dont think Venmar came of scummy in the argument with you. He came off looking pissed. Which is a nulltell, but overall in a vacuum I'd guess that he is town in that exchange. Im wondering if he was moved shifts to be a distraction and stand out and get in a pissy argument with you (look how conveniently that happened). If Venmar was really mafia and getting swapped to your shift to avoid pressure, would he really just say "fuck you BRO" on loop? I mean maybe and I lean a little scummy on him still and would lynch him over most people, but eeeeeeh. EEEEHHHHHH. ...

This felt townish to me
this too sort of

---

Hiplop
: I wanna lynch Hiplop. Mastin and I had the same reaction to him last shift (which was basically "Holy shit, Hiplop IS actually just scum").
mastin in the QT wrote:So I just saw hiplop's logic for voting us.
He's scum.
In post 1458, hiplop wrote:the possibility of a crossbus here is pretty likely i think. This doesn't really seem like townvtown or scumvtown.
This in particular rang terrible to me because
1) Ive been pretty adamant about having bigger fish to fry than serene today and having no interest in lynching them for the most part. And I havent been calling them scum. So why does Hiplop get the idea we are X-bussing?; is he even reading the thread or just spewing random scummy crap all over?
2)
In post 1458, hiplop wrote:If bnb flips and serene isn't gone, that essentially confscums them
He is acknowledging Serene's Lyncher claim which is pretty cognitive dissonance with the rest of his posting here....And hes basically setting up to lynch Serene regardless of my flip but saying that Serene should go first anyways. So lmao ya fuck that.
In post 1482, hiplop wrote:Eh, thats a good point broseidon. I had tunnel vision on killing EITHER serene or BnB. They are just seriously annoying this game and I wanted to kill them, i guess
Uh but that isnt what you said in your last post? And I have a hard time buying this bullshit little AtE droplet about us being annoying when you are accusing us of X-bussing in spite of me not attacking them recently. (Read as: YOU ARENT READING THE THREAD)

I also didn't like the sheep onto Venmar from Hiplop and supposed interest in Venmar defending himself, just to write Venmar off as town after the exchange. Felt wrong / unjustified / white-knighty. Dunno.

As I told mastin in the QT, Hiplop is orders of magnitude in front of the rest of the pack for my preferred lynch today.

--

Zepher
: Still town, I think him posting out of turn is kinda a shitty reason to townread him hard but fuck it I am.

--

Peregrine
: I had PV as nulltown for gut off of his early posts and mastin did too. I like 14.5's push there though and I think I'd be ok with lynching PV right now tbh. PV's interactions with Zoraster, on review, didn't sit well with me. It felt like he was focusing a lot of his time there and while thats not a scumtell on its own, Im just having a hard time -feeling- it from a town PV.
In post 1538, PeregrineV wrote:Your seriously quoting me asking a townread of yours questions and using it as an argument that I'm scum?
This felt exceptionally bad as did the lead up to it (PV asking Venmar why scum would want him dead, :? ).

Basically PV feels vapid this game which means hes probably scum.

So if I had to consolidate all my reads atm after that double shift off:

Spoiler: reads
Town Heap

Jesters/Sven (one could be scum but IDGAF for same reasons as serene)
14.5 (just really genuine sounding posts, enthusiastic)
Reckoner (for soft claim)
Zepher (too clueless to be scum + posting out of turn)

Town Leans

Goat (I dont feel like backing this one up atm)
Jordan (for arguing with Serene + generally attempting to be transparent)
Aronis (438 looks town. Seems vested in his own things, so probably town)
Ika (Meh. Ika generally feels carefree this game so prolly town, but hes being too un-streetracers + tryhard to be part of the towncore just yet)

Meh List: Agar, Serene, username, Brian, Venmar (bumping him to here cause fuck it)

Scumlist: HIPLOP, Dry-fit*, PV*, Zdenek

*PV said something that makes me doubt hes scum with Dry-fit, but Im not gonna look it up right now to see how strongly I feel about that assertion
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:59 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1551, BirdAndBeast wrote:but saying that
Serene
we should go first anyways.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:07 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1470, Dry-fit wrote:Reck what happened to ignoring all the stuff happening in the other shift?
Oh and this is pretty scummy.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:02 pm

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 1549, ika wrote:stal
Shifts will always be the same size, or as close as possible (when there is an odd number of players alive).
that being said, im waiting on others to check in and give imput before i decide on anything atm.
This has been your tune the entire game, you either start playing the game or i will lynch you
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:42 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1554, Svenskt Stål wrote:
Shifts will always be the same size, or as close as possible (when there is an odd number of players alive).
that being said, im waiting on others to check in and give imput before i decide on anything atm.
This has been your tune the entire game, you either start playing the game or i will lynch you
I am but i am paitent at the same time. If you dont like it, too bad. How about you ask me something then. Its either I wait for everyone to come and post before i reach a conclusio, or you give me something to work with.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:41 pm

Post by MrZepher »

I can't take Venmar/Bro as scum vs town when i actually kind of agree with Venmar; Broseidon isn't the end-all of reads. He's just somebody we can use for PoE.
I actually disagree with a few of his reads.

Ad for PV/14.5 I disagree with BnB. I'm going to reread that interaction though.

I agree on hiplop.

I'm debating currently whether I think BnB is scum given Bro's argument, which makes a lot of sense.
or something like that....
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:04 pm

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 1555, ika wrote:
In post 1554, Svenskt Stål wrote:
I am but i am paitent at the same time. If you dont like it, too bad. How about you ask me something then. Its either I wait for everyone to come and post before i reach a conclusio, or you give me something to work with.
How about you start working on 60 pages that already exist
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:34 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1557, Svenskt Stål wrote:
I have dones that already however we had a fucking night shift that just happened and im wating on everyones imput from that before i figure things out.

What do you want em to work on exactly? I have given quite a bunch if imput already. Right now im pissed, so if you want me to get someing going out you give me something to do otherwise you let me work at my own fucking pace.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:26 pm

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 1558, ika wrote:
I have dones that already however we had a fucking night shift that just happened and im wating on everyones imput from that before i figure things out.

What do you want em to work on exactly? I have given quite a bunch if imput already. Right now im pissed, so if you want me to get someing going out you give me something to do otherwise you let me work at my own fucking pace.
Stop whining, understand that your attitude is anti town and solve your issues, you have been pissed the entire game.

This is unacceptable.
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:01 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1559, Svenskt Stål wrote:Stop whining, understand that your attitude is anti town and solve your issues, you have been pissed the entire game.

This is unacceptable.

this is a good point and it goes back to why I got caught by Nuwen in Catch-22 Mafia (aside from a sloppy half-ass bus)-

Why would town be pissed when we've already lynched scum early?
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:12 pm

Post by Zdenek »

14.5 is scum because of their nonsense case on Reck (them predicting that scum would comment on something and Reck commenting on it, has no bearing on Reck's alignment),

and here they are telling us that they know Venmar is town.
In post 1537, FourteenPointFive wrote:
In post 1532, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1531, Venmar wrote:i thought shifts were randomized with each episode, i just learned mafia can determine shifts

i don't know?
You know yourself better than we do.

If your town and scum moved you, it could only be for some reason. Even no reason is a reason.

So, why would scum want you to die?
LOL "WHY WOULD SCUM WANT A MISLYNCH?" IS THIS GUY SERIOUS RIGHT NOW? VOTE THIS WITH FIRE PLEASE.
- it's all in the "mislynch"

Vote: 14.5
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:20 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1318, ika wrote:
In post 1309, Zdenek wrote:Ika, can you walk me through your change of read on BnB?
I was never fully town reading him to begin with? I never full town read someone unless its mod-confirmed (ie bro), i may give someone a strong town stance but i alwasy keep in the back of my mind that they can be scum. I have played many games where i would stong read someone town and come end of it they would be scum. I am usally not swayed by people opinions unless they are confirmed town. We still have plenty of time to sort things out. I jsut find it stupid that hes disregarding everyone who is "misreading" him. I want to work with him but if hes just gonna be like this i have no incline to even talk to him.

Anything else?

@mastin: can you ask ap a direct read list for you to post and then you do a side by side of yours.
Well, you defended them and tried to work with them, so that indicates that you had a town read on them. I don't like that you are being cagey about that - I mean, it's pretty much understood that reads can be wrong.

Why don't you just tell me about your BnB read?
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:00 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

Uhm, no. 14.5 is town.

You are looking as bad as Reck.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:28 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

Actually, Zdenek, tell me about your read on Reck.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:37 am

Post by Zdenek »

Why do you think 14.5 is town?

I think Reck's been coasting on his claim, but I don't really care about that now.
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:43 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1563, Svenskt Stål wrote:Uhm, no. 14.5 is town.
14.5 was sketchy as hell about the guilty claim though

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:31 am

Post by AGar »

14.5 clearly ripping PV's points out of context to try and force a bad lynch through. Had weird vibes about PV earlier in the game. Not sure if bussing or ML attempt, but 14.5 is scummy as fuck right now between that and the Reck push.

Venmar was likely swapped to keep the status quo on both shifts - the now-Day shift is still pretty underwhelming overall in terms of production, and Venmar isn't going to suddenly start posting a fuckton. Meanwhile the now-Night shift maintains the psychotic trio of rapid fire posting as well as less voluminous but still vocal parties.
They're also trying to ensure BRO gets as little time as possible here by putting him on odd shifts.
Scum playing these shifts like a fiddle right now.
Venmar is very likely town because of this. Scum simply wanted to put someone into the Night shift who wasn't going to rock the boat.

Aronis and Dry-Fit continue to not actually do anything productive, just posting empty content and faux-pushes (respectively).
Not sure if iaaun is just a straight flake or a scumflake - had townish lean on him earlier.

I'd lean prob town on Reck - between his early adamance to just not give a shit about a shift he couldn't interact with to 14.5 trying to set up a weak assed lynch on the "OMG I KNEW SCUM WOULD DO THAT," I'd be hard pressed to find any reason to lynch Reck right now.
In post 1541, Dry-fit wrote:
In post 1519, PeregrineV wrote:What do you make of the 58 pages pre-Venmar?
You mean what did I think of Venmar before he moved into this shift? I didn't think much of hi. My top two suspects are from day shift so I didn't consider him much of a priority. I like his AGar suspicion.
Paraphrased: "I'm cherry picking what look like they can be viable wagons to latch onto if they develop without having to directly interact with them, not actually reading the other shift."

Seriously, Dry-Fit's two top scumreads are in the opposite shift - he has no serious scumreads in the now-Day shift. His only true interaction with his own shift was ignoring Zoraster. Maybe his scumteam is keeping him safely away from those "scumreads" so he has a full 48 hours to hammer out responses with the rest of his scumteam to anything that's thrown at him? HMMMMMM.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:33 am

Post by AGar »

In post 1558, ika wrote:
I have dones that already however we had a fucking night shift that just happened and im wating on everyones
imput from that before i figure things out.
to do the work with me so I can copy their opinions and pretend to be actively contributing.
For the fact, yes.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:13 am

Post by Infinite Jesters »

In post 1550, Serene2 wrote:Serene has decided that in spite of the fact that he's helping us kill what we're killing, we're willing to assist the town in lynching Venmar.

We sincerely hope that you all remember this olive branch of goodwill.

Unvote

Vote: Venmar

we have other thoughts too, but it's late
oh good grief

why doesn't anybody else want this thing dead

I am all for working with indies it is actually kind of my thing but I don't think that serene are indies I think they are scum.

correct me if I am wrong, but didn't serene go "yes yes we're a lyncher" after some1 suggested it? and I remember sven asking them if the claim were true but I don't remember their answer.

my macbook is at faghaus so I am using the desktop and I don't have my notes on here so I am having to work off of memory which admittedly is not always the best.

also I am coming off of 2 games in a row where scum *cough tbone* tried to claim a fake guilty on me so I am starting to think superfluous cop claims are scummy. and last I spoke with nacho he thought fakegod was playing to his scum meta.

mine and nacho's schedules conflict so a sync up will not be easy but I should be catching up with desp this weekend.

ika's hostility is reminding me of isaac. I don't like the defensiveness when sven put pressure on him it kind of seems like ika is hanging back, waiting to see where the town herd will move.

14.5 pings, so does bryfit. reck had better start doing something or might get weird on him. I think venny is town. it is kind of interesting that the entire shift moved but him. I think it would be weird for scumvenny to do that tho, it attracts way too much attention so I agree with the players that think he is lynchbait.

liking zden a helluva lot better. he is moving away from his indignation at what he felt like mastina misapplying his meta towards a stronger presence in lieu of scumhunting which is what I would expect townzden to do.
@ zden
- I have played a bunch of games with mastina and it isn't impossible for him to portray his shift in how he metas you as town. combine that with the feeling that he had the same reactions to your posts earlier that I did and a lot of other things I am leaning town on them still, altho I want to talk to my other heads cos I have some niggles.

not sure how I feel about agar. or goat boy.

anyways thats all for now I guess.

gonna reread a few things.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:27 am

Post by ika »

~Jordan’

AG
ar

Bird
and
Beast

Brian Skies

ika

infinite jesters

MrZepher

Sere
ne2

Svenskt Stal

Zdenek

Ar
onis

BROseidon

Dry
-fit

Fourteen
Point
Five

hip
lop

iamau
sername

PeregrineV

The Goat

xRECKONERx

Ven
mar
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:27 am

Post by ika »

my read list
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:46 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1569, Infinite Jesters wrote:correct me if I am wrong, but didn't serene go "yes yes we're a lyncher" after some1 suggested it?

you're absolutely wrong

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:49 am

Post by Serene2 »

like seriously mollie, you're not even paying attention anymore?

the first mention of lynchers aside from 14.5 pussyfooting around the cop guilty:
In post 1153, Serene2 wrote:so here's the deal, fuckers-

you guys are going to help us lynch B&B. in exchange, DGB, FakeGod, and I will help you hunt down the scum team. HOWEVER before the game is over YOU MUST HELP US LYNCH B&B. B&B gets lynched, we leave the game and we're out of your hair for good. everyone wins except scum.

if that slot gets NK'd, we'll powerfuck the scum team just out of spite and damn meanness, so don't even think about that

if town decides to lynch us tomorrow, fine, whatever, we've already fucked our game anyway and we've come to accept this

hammer belongs to the innocent child, if anyone else hammers then it's as good as a scum claim.
unvote
vote: Zoraster
In post 1165, BirdAndBeast wrote:Did you seriously just claim Lyncher for our slot?

PLEASE USE YOUR FUCKING EYES AND NOTE THAT IT CAME UP AFTER MY CLAIM

FOR FUCKS SAKE

i can never stay mad at you baby but why you make me do that

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:50 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1569, Infinite Jesters wrote:also I am coming off of 2 games in a row where scum *cough tbone* tried to claim a fake guilty on me so I am starting to think superfluous cop claims are scummy. and last I spoke with nacho he thought fakegod was playing to his scum meta.

didn't nacho fake a guilty on town in binding of isaac?

okay then, his credibility here is zero

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”