Micro 310: Shitty Joke Smalltown II (game over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:15 am

Post by N »

Vote Count 3.05
Micc
(0)
absta101
(0)
farside22
(0)
My Milked Eek
(0)
Brian Skies
(0)
TierShift
(1)
absta101

Not Voting
(5) Micc, farside22, My Milked Eek, Brian Skies, TierShift

With 7 votes in play, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2014-04-26 23:51:15)

V/LA:
farside22 on weekends, everyone over Easter probably
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:41 am

Post by absta101 »

@Brian - What do you think of Tier?
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:41 am

Post by absta101 »

Also where is the replacement?
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:09 am

Post by TierShift »

Absta can you answer my questions?

@Farside:
I read you as scum, yes. It's nothing meta-wise, but I do see the same type of weak questions I saw in micro 306.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:54 am

Post by TierShift »

Eek. Where are you? I see you posted in other games.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:23 pm

Post by N »

Problems from my end mean that
My Milked Eek now properly replaces PrivateI.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:27 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Didn't get a reply to my replacing in pm until now. Going to catch up.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:28 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 754, TierShift wrote:Eek. Where are you? I see you posted in other games.
Ha! This guy!
Eek
!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:38 am

Post by farside22 »

micc wrote:Tier, Farside townread broke down with her coming out of the gates firing on day3. Doesn't feel right compared to the careful, cautious playstyle saw in day 1.
That's typically my style, especially if I think a player is scum. I'm more aggressing.
How does it not feel right when I scum read Tier for most of day 2?
Micc wrote:I guess her day3 feels rushed. Besides that, its LyLo which means its time to consider rethink the things I thought previously.
How is it rushed? I haven't voted and I even stated the following comment: here

In post 744, TierShift wrote:
In post 160, farside22 wrote: I offically believe Brain is scum this game.

vote: Brian Skies

He admits to not going with the masses but wants to please the town on something he already stated he would do. Yeah those things don't add up. Pleasing town is not making waves. You have a thought and know it's best you use it.
This is actually quite a misrep. Farside, I want you to go back there, explain that post to me and give me your current read on brian.
How is it a misrep?

Brian stated the following:
In post 70, Brian Skies wrote: Anyhow, I don't particularly mind giving up my power to the town for optimal play. You guys decide what you want to do and I'll go with it.
In post 156, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 134, farside22 wrote:Is it normal for you to go with what the masses want? Have you ever played a small town game before?
I've never played in a small town game before (I have played in a micro before), and thought this set-up would be good for working on my mafia theory.

And no. I typically let the town do their thing and I do my thing (which is sometimes just me watching them do their thing while I look at some butterfly that passed me by). Something will eventually interest me and I'll prod at it for a bit and develop my reads.
When one post does not match the other thought process it seemed very at odds. I think scum want to make the town happy and do what is asked.
Town will do whatever they please.

I already said my read on Brain, that hasn't changed. Why are you asking a question I already answered day 2 and what makes you think it would change?

In post 169, absta101 wrote:
@Mit
- We could use Yiley to confirm me as town so scum has an incentive to kill me.
Hey, that's actually a good plan!
In post 178, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 160, farside22 wrote:I offically believe Brain is scum this game.

vote: Brian Skies

He admits to not going with the masses but wants to please the town on something he already stated he would do. Yeah those things don't add up. Pleasing town is not making waves. You have a thought and know it's best you use it.
Like, I'm really not understanding why you're on a completely different wavelength from me. You think I'm sitting here offering my ability up to the town to please people. I'm not. I offered up my ability to see if town would go with a plan I'm okay with and think would benefit us. If they said no, then so be it. At the very least, I could generate reactions and see how others would respond to it. Yours, for example, is extremely scummy for trying to spin this narrative of how a town-me would or wouldn't act with regards to my role.
This is good and exactly what I thought.[/quote]

Why did you never say anything about it till now?

@tier: If this is true:
In post 753, TierShift wrote:Absta can you answer my questions?

@Farside:
I read you as scum, yes. It's nothing meta-wise, but I do see the same type of weak questions I saw in micro 306.
Why are you unsure here?
Tier wrote:Currently I have brian and micc as town and I'm quite confident in that. Absta is scum with either private or farside. I think it's probably farside, but then again, I haven't taken a real look at private yet.
See either I'm scum with Absta or I'm not scum at all. If you were town I could have voted you with anyone else in the game at this point for the win.
Meek is here and still no hammer from me.

Also what post do you see weak questions from (since you never pointed it out this game)
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:16 am

Post by absta101 »

In post 757, My Milked Eek wrote:
In post 754, TierShift wrote:Eek. Where are you? I see you posted in other games.
Ha! This guy!
So basically you're scum?
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by Micc »

In post 758, farside22 wrote:How is it rushed? I haven't voted and I even stated the following comment: here
Spoiler:
In post 680, farside22 wrote:I think tier is scum still. Don't know about the other. I'm starting to wonder if private is pretending stupid, mic has done nothing but tunnel and talk about pl absta and brain at least is talking about his thought.
In post 697, farside22 wrote:
In post 696, TierShift wrote:Meh then read the game micc linked

I just don't know what you're attacking me on, but if it's inconsistency with my town meta, you're dead wrong.
*ticks of reasons why Tier is scum*

1. Wishy washy reads (why would that be town?)
2. no scum reads currently (no strong course of reads on anyone apparently). No this is not town. If so how.
3. Called AJ's play an example of how he plays as scum, but didn't vote for him and used the words could play manipulative as possible town, but unsure. If a player you have played with plays a certain way as scum the doubt of the play makes no sense.

Your reason's for finding anyone in this game scum is????
In post 714, farside22 wrote:
In post 713, absta101 wrote:You know what, i'm super confident Tier is scum. Fucking kill him NOW!

Farside you can vote him. If Tier was town, scum would be helping us push his lynch hard. No one is doing that, therefore he is scum.
I'm trying to figure out the other scum. I'm currently torn because there is so much lurking, lack of passion, lack of anything coming from some people.
I want to look into one thing before I finish today out.

Oh and by the way even if I voted it would not be a hammer vote. It takes 4 to lynch, not 3.

Your mind is made up. You don't want any other lynch besides Tiershift today. Any scum hunting you are doing is aimed at finding the second scum.

That doesn't sit well with me. This is Lylo, the time to take extra care reflecting on the game and getting it right, not the time to follow the preconceived reads that helped get us into this shitty situation.
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:51 pm

Post by Micc »

@Tier, I want the chance to talk through this with you.

Lets start with your reads. I haven't seen any definitive stance on reads in day 3, but I am inferring that you think Absta and Far is a string possibility. Is that right? What are the other possibilities you are considering?

-----
@Absta, could you maybe do something protown and direct me to why you think Tier is scum again? Either a quote or another explanation works. Cant seem to find anything on first glance
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:27 pm

Post by TierShift »

In post 758, farside22 wrote:
micc wrote:Tier, Farside townread broke down with her coming out of the gates firing on day3. Doesn't feel right compared to the careful, cautious playstyle saw in day 1.
That's typically my style, especially if I think a player is scum. I'm more aggressing.
Really? I'd say it's quite typical scum play to rush a lynch in LyLo. There's nothing I've seen from you today that nakes me think you are trying to figure out who could be scum, I've just seen that you 'know' it is me and then called it a day.
See either I'm scum with Absta or I'm not scum at all. If you were town I could have voted you with anyone else in the game at this point for the win.
I know. But then again, I think you are scum with absta.
Also what post do you see weak questions from (since you never pointed it out this game)
I mentioned it in .
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:33 pm

Post by TierShift »

In post 761, Micc wrote:@Tier, I want the chance to talk through this with you.

Lets start with your reads. I haven't seen any definitive stance on reads in day 3, but I am inferring that you think Absta and Far is a string possibility. Is that right? What are the other possibilities you are considering?
I hope you can take from my most recent posts that I think it's absta/farside. I've stated a few posts back that I still need to check up on PrI/Eek and thus are not forgetting the possibility they are scum with absta.

I'm not sure what the best argument is I can give for them being scum. One thing that stood out was the way absta changed the cop investigation target. But most of all, the way they are handling LyLo is horrific and so scummy.

Farside/absta: have I already heard who my buddy is?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:54 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 747, TierShift wrote:You seem to be sidelining.
A little bit. I'm pretty sure we're on the ropes here and I really want to make sure we hit scum this time.
In post 747, TierShift wrote:Do you think absta is scum?
With the exception of his hard push here with Farside in Lylo, no.

Do you think the scum-team decided to take the buddying approach from the onset?
In post 751, absta101 wrote:@Brian - What do you think of Tier?
I think the likeliest team right now is Tier/PI. The way Tier's read wavers on PI is pretty alignment indicative and it could be because they're buddies.

I can see a Micc/PI scumteam as well. Their interactions are pretty lackluster (mostly on PI's part). The common denominator of the two teams above is that both Micc and Tier have townread PI at points (or at least I think they have).

Regarding Micc/Tier, it's a possibility, but I find their interactions really weird. Micc spent a lot of the early game defending Tier whereas Tier has shown small signs of paranoia regarding Micc buddying him. The thing that gives me pause is the way they both pushed the Yiley wagon. The cop wagon was a bold push and I don't think both scum would make a bold move like that. Of the three combinations, I find this one the least likely.

I still think Tier is more likely to be scum than Micc. The main concerns I have with Micc is the way he tried to push his PL on Absta through the first two days. There was some scumhunting on Day 2, and the posting I've seen since the PL is no longer an option reads more townish to me. He also championed the Yiley wagon and mainly left it because he was looking for a more strategic lynch. I can easily see a town player really thinking he was making the most optimal play for the town. His frustration regarding the town not listening to what he thinks is the most optimal play also reads townish to me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:53 pm

Post by farside22 »

@ mic: I think tier is scum. If he isn't I would be shocked. His play is no where near how he played in 206 and the all over the place play makes no sense.
I'm town reading absta the case on him is what?
Brain has been making valid points and a thoughtful approach that I see nothing scummy about.
That leaves you and pi/now meek. So......tell me how any of that thought process is scummy?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:41 am

Post by absta101 »

Basically this game is already over for scum. All that's left is convincing Brian to vote Tier. After that we vote Private and we win.
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:44 am

Post by absta101 »

I have exams soon, that's why I haven't been posting.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:59 am

Post by TierShift »

In post 766, absta101 wrote:Basically this game is already over for scum. All that's left is convincing Brian to vote Tier
. After that we vote Private
and we win.
FTFY
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:33 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 762, TierShift wrote:
In post 758, farside22 wrote:
Really? I'd say it's quite typical scum play to rush a lynch in LyLo. There's nothing I've seen from you today that nakes me think you are trying to figure out who could be scum, I've just seen that you 'know' it is me and then called it a day.
Please link to games you have seen scum rush to end and be agressive and i will link to games they do the exact opposite.
Also go see my games I do it as both and lets talk about you in 206 believing Kaze was scum and not thinking as a town place right. :lol:
If there was a smiley with a middle finger I would probably use it here too. Or a pot this is kettle what is your point smiley would work too.

I know. But then again, I think you are scum with absta.
It's pretty much the only conclusion you can have so....really not valid either way.

Time to go over the spoiler of thoughts now:
In post 724, TierShift wrote:UP TO PAGE 6 STREAM OF CONCIOUSNESS INCOMING
On phone so can't shorten quotes to only the relevant part.
Spoiler: be happy this is in a spoiler
In post 46, farside22 wrote:Tier: what were you thinking would be the best use of the global rb?
This question is kinda weak. Like questioning me, but not in a good way. Not too problematic tho.
Why is this weak? You thought the RB should be used later and I wanted to know why and how?

In post 53, farside22 wrote:
In post 39, TierShift wrote:
In post 37, farside22 wrote:@Tier: You have the best role.
I know. I'll probably not be NK'd.
Obviously I was joking. Which you responded to knowing it was a joke. :roll:

Tier: I'm talking about your post here. What were you thinking at the time would be a good use of the global RB?
This continuous pushing is worrying tho
You didn't answer I pushed for an answer. Again why scummy or concerning at all?

Question to Tier back: In your experience does scum defend each other?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:00 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 766, absta101 wrote:Basically this game is already over for scum. All that's left is convincing Brian to vote Tier. After that we vote Private and we win.
I'm thinking Micc/Tier are scum together. I have a reason for this but I'm waiting to see what MeeK says before I post this thought process.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:05 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

I'm catching up, but Mondays and Tuesdays are the worst for me. I asked the mod for a one day extension on the deadline, but he declined. I'll have a post up late tonight. If there's anything urgent you want me to address, let me know.
Eek
!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:20 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 771, My Milked Eek wrote:I'm catching up, but Mondays and Tuesdays are the worst for me. I asked the mod for a one day extension on the deadline, but he declined. I'll have a post up late tonight. If there's anything urgent you want me to address, let me know.
Mislynch lose situation people scum reads are:

abasta/far (this is Tier's thought)
or
Tier/Private (this is Brian and absta's thoughts)
Or
Tier/Micc (this is mine)

Oppinion on those people's views would be helpful
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:21 am

Post by farside22 »

Also we have 4 day's I'm not worried Meek if you can't post till the end of the day. 4 days is more time then I thought.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:52 am

Post by N »

bump
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy