Micro 310: Shitty Joke Smalltown II (game over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:09 am

Post by absta101 »

In post 723, TierShift wrote:Crap I again forgot maf have daytalk
This is too funny. :lol:
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:10 am

Post by absta101 »

Guys, Tier is confirmed town because of that quote. That much is obvious.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:12 am

Post by TierShift »

Dude really stop playing this low.

Answer my 722.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:15 am

Post by TierShift »

Really if you're all so sure I'm scum it shouldn't be too hard pointng out a buddy right? This is LyLo, scumteams should be found now.
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:51 am

Post by Micc »

In post 720, TierShift wrote:
In post 719, Micc wrote:My suspicion has to do with wagon analysis and his complete dismissal of Absta as a possible lynch.
Can you share your wagon analysis with us?
N wrote:Yiley (6) TierShift, jklash12, farside22, PrivateI, absta101
Well, you are on this town lynch wagon....
N wrote:Aj The Epic (5) Brian Skies, farside22, absta101, TierShift
and this town lynch wagon. Second one is more important that the first mostly because I thought your transition to the Aj wagon was the least believable out of the bunch. Admittedly the entire playerlist was on board with the Yiley lynch be the time it went through, myself included.
In post 719, Micc wrote:How did I dismiss absta as a lynch? By having a townread on him? Why do you think I as scum wouldn't leave all options open?
Do I need to go dig up the pile of Day1 quotes of you supporting an Absta PL by Day2? Should I point out the 180 degree flip you made once Day2 came? Should I pull up all the quotes that make me roll my eyes at you trying to suggest he is your townread?

I don't think I should have to answer why you as scum would want to keep him alive. Keeping your options open completely fails in comparison to ending the game a day earlier because of the continued existence of a negative utility role.
In post 719, Micc wrote:What do you think of PrI?
My gut said lynchbait for most of the game. Thankfully he is finally being replaced, which I think is a good thing. None of Private's posts are all that memorable to me. I would be interested in hearing everyone's reasons for scumreading him because I see more terribly anti-town play than scum play. To be fair, I have not yet gone through his ISO since day3 started, but it is in my plans to do at some point.
In post 724, TierShift wrote:I want everyone but farside and absta to tell me why they have a townread on them two.
I don't have a town read on Absta.
I don't have a town read on Farside any longer.
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:54 pm

Post by TierShift »

In post 729, Micc wrote:
In post 719, Micc wrote:My suspicion has to do with wagon analysis and his complete dismissal of Absta as a possible lynch.
Can you share your wagon analysis with us?
N wrote:Yiley (6) TierShift, jklash12, farside22, PrivateI, absta101
Well, you are on this town lynch wagon....
N wrote:Aj The Epic (5) Brian Skies, farside22, absta101, TierShift
and this town lynch wagon. Second one is more important that the first mostly because I thought your transition to the Aj wagon was the least believable out of the bunch. Admittedly the entire playerlist was on board with the Yiley lynch be the time it went through, myself included.
I held the hammer. I had to choose. I had already stated that I preferred a PrI lynch, but we had to lynch because otherwise we'd lose a mislynch. I fail to see how a forced hammer makes me scum.
In post 719, Micc wrote:How did I dismiss absta as a lynch? By having a townread on him? Why do you think I as scum wouldn't leave all options open?
Do I need to go dig up the pile of Day1 quotes of you supporting an Absta PL by Day2? Should I point out the 180 degree flip you made once Day2 came? Should I pull up all the quotes that make me roll my eyes at you trying to suggest he is your townread?

I don't think I should have to answer why you as scum would want to keep him alive. Keeping your options open completely fails in comparison to ending the game a day earlier because of the continued existence of a negative utility role.
You realize that if we had PL'd absta day 2 and he was town, today would just be MyLo instead of LyLo? I made wrong calculations day 1 and I came back on that.

If I were scum I wouldn't really care about keeping him alive since he'd just make MyLo LyLo which is not a good improvement.

The game doesn't end a fucking day early ffs. Stop thinking that.
[quote="In post 724, "TierShift"]I want everyone but farside and absta to tell me why they have a townread on them two.
I don't have a town read on Absta.
I don't have a town read on Farside any longer.[/quote]
What made you change your read on farside?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:58 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I'm in the middle of my re-read and another prod is no bueno.

So just take this as another prod dodge.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

Mod: on v/la till Monday.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:54 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 717, TierShift wrote:Brian would be my buddy in this case! But he's town! And so am I!
Why are you townreading me, anyways?
In post 719, Micc wrote:Im pretty sure this is not the proper way to handle LyLo. Why are you in such a hurry?
It's not the proper way to handle Lylo. And I'm seeing two completely different sides being taken right now (on one side Farside/Absta, and the other Micc/Tier). I still don't think Farside is scum just based on how genuine her scumhunting feels to me. I did have some issues with her initial push on me, but I'm pretty sure she was one of the first to move away from the PI lynch yesterday. I'm having trouble grasping why scum would give up such an easy mislynch, especially today.

I still need to finish my re-read, but I'm not at all pleased with how the discussion completely stopped with my absence (and I'm really sorry about that, I just got rocked by other things the last several days). And I'm really hoping we can get a replacement for PI pretty soon.

*I'm reading Micc as a little more townish based on his recent posting efforts. I just wish they could have come sooner instead of just blindly tunneling Absta all game.

I still think Absta could be town and the scum are within <Tier, Micc, PI>. Less Micc than the others. I've just generally liked the way Absta floated around and pushed people on Day 1 and I felt a lot of it was town-motivated. I'm also extremely concerned with the Day 1 Yiley wagon and how Tier ended up on the cop wagon so easily (granted, Yiley wasn't a shining beacon of obtowniness).
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:07 pm

Post by TierShift »

I like they way you respond to things. I guess I could be more specific.

Reread will be finished tomorrow hopefully.

I don't know why you're putting me into a side with micc. Micc is still scumreading me I think.

Anyway, do you see a me-PrI scumteam?
Have you ever played with scumfarside before?

And about the yiley wagon, I kinda drove it so eh I don't knoe how I suddenly ended up on it?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:04 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 734, TierShift wrote:I like they way you respond to things. I guess I could be more specific.

I don't know why you're putting me into a side with micc. Micc is still scumreading me I think.

And about the yiley wagon, I kinda drove it so eh I don't knoe how I suddenly ended up on it?
Tier: You played with me as scum what do you see here from me?
Are you scum reading me? I didn't read the spoiler.
Short answer would be nice.

I'll have a full better grip on Monday.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:19 pm

Post by Micc »

Phone post so no quotes.

Tier, Farside townread broke down with her coming out of the gates firing on day3. Doesn't feel right compared to the careful, cautious playstyle saw in day 1. Feels a little bit much like scum trying to wrap up a win as quickly as possible. Really, at this point town should be stepping back, analyzing the whole game and figuring things out. I guess her day3 feels rushed. Besides that, its LyLo which means its time to consider rethink the things I thought previously.

Im just going to go ahead and agree with most everything Brian said in that last post.

Anyway, im home from school for the holiday and i probably wont be getting around to this again while im here.
Mod, could i have V/LA until Monday?
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:36 pm

Post by N »

Sorry guys my internet is crap

Vote Count 3.03
Micc
(0)
absta101
(0)
farside22
(0)
PrivateI
(0)
Brian Skies
(0)
TierShift
(0)

Not Voting
(6) Micc, absta101, farside22, PrivateI, Brian Skies, TierShift

With 7 votes in play, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2014-04-26 23:51:15)

V/LA:
farside22 on weekends, everyone over Easter probably
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:39 pm

Post by N »

oh, except
My Milked Eek replaces PrivateI
so that votecount I just posted is already outdated!

Vote Count 3.04
Micc
(0)
absta101
(0)
farside22
(0)
My Milked Eek
(0)
Brian Skies
(0)
TierShift
(0)

Not Voting
(6) Micc, absta101, farside22, My Milked Eek, Brian Skies, TierShift

With 7 votes in play, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2014-04-26 23:51:15)

V/LA:
farside22 on weekends, everyone over Easter probably
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:43 pm

Post by absta101 »

In post 736, Micc wrote:Phone post so no quotes.

Tier, Farside townread broke down with her coming out of the gates firing on day3. Doesn't feel right compared to the careful, cautious playstyle saw in day 1. Feels a little bit much like scum trying to wrap up a win as quickly as possible. Really, at this point town should be stepping back, analyzing the whole game and figuring things out. I guess her day3 feels rushed. Besides that, its LyLo which means its time to consider rethink the things I thought previously.

Im just going to go ahead and agree with most everything Brian said in that last post.

Anyway, im home from school for the holiday and i probably wont be getting around to this again while im here.
Mod, could i have V/LA until Monday?
I hope you realise that farside is confirmed town at this stage unless you think i'm scum.
She can't be scum with anyone but me
or she would've ended the game already.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:17 am

Post by farside22 »

Mic: have you checked my meta?
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:42 am

Post by N »

It has been pointed out to me in the deadtopic that I missed absta's vote in . This is the reason I have a rule about votes needing to be at the start of a new line. (Because of this rule, absta's vote doesn't count and the current votecount is accurate.)
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:13 am

Post by Micc »

In post 739, absta101 wrote:I hope you realise that farside is confirmed town at this stage unless you think i'm scum. She can't be scum with anyone but me or she would've ended the game already.
I hope you realize that I am not convinced you are town.
In post 740, farside22 wrote:Mic: have you checked my meta?
No, I havent. Get this silly idea that I am a meta player out of your head. I havent even read this thread as thoroughly as I would like much less get out and read other games.
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:55 am

Post by absta101 »

VOTE: Tier
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:08 pm

Post by TierShift »

In post 160, farside22 wrote: I offically believe Brain is scum this game.

vote: Brian Skies

He admits to not going with the masses but wants to please the town on something he already stated he would do. Yeah those things don't add up. Pleasing town is not making waves. You have a thought and know it's best you use it.
This is actually quite a misrep. Farside, I want you to go back there, explain that post to me and give me your current read on brian.
In post 164, absta101 wrote:This game will prob get fucked because of this slacking play by town.

VOTE: Brian
Explain this brian vote, please.
In post 169, absta101 wrote:
@Mit
- We could use Yiley to confirm me as town so scum has an incentive to kill me.
Hey, that's actually a good plan!
In post 178, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 160, farside22 wrote:I offically believe Brain is scum this game.

vote: Brian Skies

He admits to not going with the masses but wants to please the town on something he already stated he would do. Yeah those things don't add up. Pleasing town is not making waves. You have a thought and know it's best you use it.
Like, I'm really not understanding why you're on a completely different wavelength from me. You think I'm sitting here offering my ability up to the town to please people. I'm not. I offered up my ability to see if town would go with a plan I'm okay with and think would benefit us. If they said no, then so be it. At the very least, I could generate reactions and see how others would respond to it. Yours, for example, is extremely scummy for trying to spin this narrative of how a town-me would or wouldn't act with regards to my role.
This is good and exactly what I thought.
In post 182, absta101 wrote:I believe the scum is in Micc/Private/Brian/Tier.
Can you explain why you thought so at the time?
In post 217, absta101 wrote:
@Yiley
- Investigate Micc please.
Wait what the actual fuck
This is so fucking scummy with him earlier saying he should be investigated but with no one biting in that he just tries to direct the investigation away from himself. There is absolutely no reason for him to change the investigation target if he were town.
In post 238, Micc wrote:His reads are fake. His arrogance rubs me the wrong way. His complaining about the lack of pro town play looks exactly like what I did in my first scum game. He is a hammerer, which means we should be policy lynching him sometime before MyLo anyways. He ignores the topics that I most want to hear from him about.
This is genuine as fuck and somehow AJ was saying the same thing regarding absta and AJ flipped town.

Currently I have brian and micc as town and I'm quite confident in that. Absta is scum with either private or farside. I think it's probably farside, but then again, I haven't taken a real look at private yet.

Eek, come in here and talk.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:45 pm

Post by TierShift »

In post 253, Micc wrote:I would still rather lynch Yiley at this point than do the cop investigation.
Not hiding his opinion.
In post 303, farside22 wrote:
Pri=lurker yiley=scum.

Can you please vote yiley, we're getting dangerously close to deadline.
Agreed.

unvote:
vote: Yiley
This vote has absolutely no buildup and makes me very uncomfortable.
In post 313, farside22 wrote: I just want to keep agreeing with Tier. It took lots of effort not to change my vote.

pause.

unvote
vote: Private.
Meh, buddying? I don't understand how she could keep agreeing with me day 1 and how her read on me flipped. Explain, farside.
In post 327, absta101 wrote:Yeah, that vote looked bad. Add private to the scum pile.
As of now I have it as Tier/Private/Yiley.
Where did micc go? Wasn't PrI already in your scumpool?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:38 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 734, TierShift wrote:I don't know why you're putting me into a side with micc. Micc is still scumreading me I think.
I just have you separated out as a group.
In post 734, TierShift wrote:Anyway, do you see a me-PrI scumteam?
If PI is scum, then I can see him as scum with pretty much anyone (except Farside for obvious reasons). The associatives from that slot aren't exactly damning in any way.
In post 734, TierShift wrote:Have you ever played with scumfarside before?
No. I don't have any completed games with anyone in this playerslist. And I wouldn't count PI because he didn't do anything in that one Newbie game he replaced into (like I said, made one post and disappeared).
In post 734, TierShift wrote:And about the yiley wagon, I kinda drove it so eh I don't knoe how I suddenly ended up on it?
I guess. Micc was kind of the primary driver though.
In post 739, absta101 wrote:I hope you realise that farside is confirmed town at this stage unless you think i'm scum. She can't be scum with anyone but me or she would've ended the game already.
This is the most important thing regarding Farside suspicions. Can't really consider Farside being scum unless Absta is scum first.
In post 744, TierShift wrote:Eek, come in here and talk.
This is probably the one thing I want to see most. I want to see that slot from another person's POV. Kind of concerned that the slot was picked up by someone and hasn't even bothered to make a post in thread.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:59 am

Post by TierShift »

In post 746, Brian Skies wrote:This is the most important thing regarding Farside suspicions. Can't really consider Farside being scum unless Absta is scum first.
You seem to be sidelining.

Do you think absta is scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:59 am

Post by farside22 »

Tier: I asked you a question prior to your questions.
In post 735, farside22 wrote:
In post 734, TierShift wrote:I like they way you respond to things. I guess I could be more specific.

Tier: You played with me as scum what do you see here from me?
Are you scum reading me? I didn't read the spoiler.
Short answer would be nice.

I'll have a full better grip on Monday.
You want awnsers so do I. Stop fence sitting and going back and forth and anwnser my direct questions.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:15 am

Post by N »

bump
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy