Micro 310: Shitty Joke Smalltown II (game over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:05 am

Post by TierShift »

1. Sometimes, I'm not sure of my reads. Town can be unsure of reads.
2. I'm torn between different options. I'm pretty sure I'm missing something. That's why I don't have clear reads right now.
3. I've played a few games with yiley with him as both alignments.

You are just taking uncertainty as a scumtell while it's super easy to fake certainty as scum. I really don't understand how any of these arguments are pointing towards me being scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:12 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 700, TierShift wrote:1. Sometimes, I'm not sure of my reads. Town can be unsure of reads.
2. I'm torn between different options. I'm pretty sure I'm missing something. That's why I don't have clear reads right now.
3. I've played a few games with yiley with him as both alignments.

You are just taking uncertainty as a scumtell
while it's super easy to fake certainty as scum
. I really don't understand how any of these arguments are pointing towards me being scum.
You haven't shown me a game that shows you as uncertain as town.
Waived, yes, waived with reasoning sure. Waived based on not having a read in a game. Fuck no.
You want to say well it's just how I am, that's fucking BULLSHIT.
Everytime I ask for a read I get, well I'm thinking, looking, reading, not sure.
There is nothing town in those statements.
Lets point at the bold for a good reason for you to be scum.
You haven't had a good read all game. Unless you can point to a game where you were town where you were unsure all fucking game I'm going to keep calling you scum.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:43 pm

Post by Micc »

In post 694, absta101 wrote:
@Micc
In post 689, Micc wrote:Well that was a pretty terrible lynch. I want to look at Tier and Brian mostly because I'm pretty shaky on those two. Private could still go either way but my gut has been saying lynchbait all game and I highly doubt that wagon got pushed through with only one scum. Ill probably have to reread a few times. Ill probably start by looking at reads on jklash for people on the AJ wagon because there seemed to be a whole lot of ignoring the first four-fifths of the game from everybody on that wagon.
So basically you have no scum reads?
Yeah, sure, pretty much.
If I point out that this is your scummy *sling scummyness on everyone else tone* will I get insta-lynched like Aj did?

In other news, farside is kind of freaking me out with this whole Tiershift thing. I think Tier might be scum, but its not because he has wishy washy reads, or because he doesn't have scum reads. I will re-iterate that Tier was all over the place in the game I played with him as town. Read the last day of that game if you really have any doubt.

I skimmed through the ISO's for Tier, Brian, Farside, and Absta and it turns out the trajectory on jklash was a lot more natural than I remembered off the top of my head. The only one that I really question is Tiershift who had jklash at the most likely to be scum within his townreads (591) prior to jklash's replacement. I want to go back and analyze the Yiley wagon at some point too, but I won't have time to get around to it tonight.
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:02 pm

Post by N »

Vote Count 3.02
Micc
(0)
absta101
(0)
farside22
(0)
PrivateI
(0)
Brian Skies
(0)
TierShift
(0)

Not Voting
(6) Micc, absta101, farside22, PrivateI, Brian Skies, TierShift

With 7 votes in play, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2014-04-26 23:51:15)

V/LA:
farside22 on weekends
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:08 pm

Post by TierShift »

In post 702, Micc wrote:In other news, farside is kind of freaking me out with this whole Tiershift thing.
Phew. Someone else who thinks so.

I want to know about your brian suspicions. Are they still there?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:56 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 673, TierShift wrote:I got very bad feels from farside's late day 2 play and I'm gonna figure those thoughts out.
What about farside's late day 2 play gave you bad feels? I thought she came out pretty townish.
In post 674, absta101 wrote:It is possible that both scum were voting for me but you are more likely scum than Micc.
If there was one scum on your wagon, who do you think it is?
In post 688, TierShift wrote:Lynching scum day 1 makes a game boring.
:igmeou:

Like, why would you post that?
In post 697, farside22 wrote:1. Wishy washy reads (why would that be town?)
2. no scum reads currently (no strong course of reads on anyone apparently). No this is not town. If so how.
3. Called AJ's play an example of how he plays as scum, but didn't vote for him and used the words could play manipulative as possible town, but unsure. If a player you have played with plays a certain way as scum the doubt of the play makes no sense.
None of these make a person scum individually. 1 and 2 in tandem, maybe. The third one is just 'meh.'
In post 702, Micc wrote:I think Tier might be scum, but its not because he has wishy washy reads, or because he doesn't have scum reads.
I do agree with Micc on this point (even if I still don't have him as town). I just haven't liked his targets in general and the way he wound up on the Yiley wagon still concerns me.

I still need to do a re-read. I really think there's two scum in <Tier, Micc, PI>. Absta could be scum, but I'm still not seeing it. Farside can only be scum with Absta, as already pointed out by Tier.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:09 am

Post by N »

Prodding PrivateI

This is his 5th prod, so I'm skipping the 24 hour grace period and searching for a replacement.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:29 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 702, Micc wrote:
In post 694, absta101 wrote:
@Micc
In post 689, Micc wrote:Well that was a pretty terrible lynch. I want to look at Tier and Brian mostly because I'm pretty shaky on those two. Private could still go either way but my gut has been saying lynchbait all game and I highly doubt that wagon got pushed through with only one scum. Ill probably have to reread a few times. Ill probably start by looking at reads on jklash for people on the AJ wagon because there seemed to be a whole lot of ignoring the first four-fifths of the game from everybody on that wagon.
So basically you have no scum reads?
Yeah, sure, pretty much.
If I point out that this is your scummy *sling scummyness on everyone else tone* will I get insta-lynched like Aj did?

In other news, farside is kind of freaking me out with this whole Tiershift thing. I think Tier might be scum, but its not because he has wishy washy reads, or because he doesn't have scum reads. I will re-iterate that Tier was all over the place in the game I played with him as town. Read the last day of that game if you really have any doubt.

I skimmed through the ISO's for Tier, Brian, Farside, and Absta and it turns out the trajectory on jklash was a lot more natural than I remembered off the top of my head. The only one that I really question is Tiershift who had jklash at the most likely to be scum within his townreads (591) prior to jklash's replacement. I want to go back and analyze the Yiley wagon at some point too, but I won't have time to get around to it tonight.
I'm passioniate when I think someone is scum and I feel no one is listening.
I don't know why wishy washy or his lack of scum reads makes him seem anything but scum.
What is your scum read more about?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:57 am

Post by N »

Prodding absta101
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:45 am

Post by absta101 »

The way I see it, if Tier is town, scum would vote him now, seeing as me and Farside both want him dead.
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:46 am

Post by absta101 »

So Tier, gg you've lost.
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:01 am

Post by absta101 »

also, farside can't be scum with anyone else but me, therefore she is confirmed town (to me at least). VOTE: Tier
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:03 am

Post by absta101 »

@Brian - It'd be Private.
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:09 am

Post by absta101 »

You know what, i'm super confident Tier is scum. Fucking kill him NOW!

Farside you can vote him. If Tier was town, scum would be helping us push his lynch hard. No one is doing that, therefore he is scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:11 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 713, absta101 wrote:You know what, i'm super confident Tier is scum. Fucking kill him NOW!

Farside you can vote him. If Tier was town, scum would be helping us push his lynch hard. No one is doing that, therefore he is scum.
I'm trying to figure out the other scum. I'm currently torn because there is so much lurking, lack of passion, lack of anything coming from some people.
I want to look into one thing before I finish today out.

Oh and by the way even if I voted it would not be a hammer vote. It takes 4 to lynch, not 3.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:14 am

Post by TierShift »

Absta's vote doesn't matter one bit.

I want micc to come in here and talk.

I can't schedule the reread yet.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:23 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 715, TierShift wrote:Absta's vote doesn't matter one bit.

I want micc to come in here and talk.

I can't schedule the reread yet.
Who am I scum with Tier? Huh!!

:lol:

Anyways I looked into Tier's scum game to see what type of scum player he was more then anything. I wanted to see if he bussed or interacted at all with his scum buddy. He interacted but his buddy was pretty MIA the game I found.
I was almost thinking Private would be Tier's scum buddy. I'm more sure that Micc isn't Tier's scum buddy. I need to reread Brain before I feel comfortable (since I'm more likely to die tonight) lynching anyone.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:34 am

Post by TierShift »

I put my scumbuddies at null/town usually and try to create as little WIFOM as possible around them. Brian would be my buddy in this case! But he's town! And so am I!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:51 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 717, TierShift wrote:I put my scumbuddies at null/town usually and try to create as little WIFOM as possible around them. Brian would be my buddy in this case! But he's town! And so am I!

Still waiting for that scum read from you.
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:02 am

Post by Micc »

In post 707, farside22 wrote:I'm passioniate when I think someone is scum and I feel no one is listening.
I don't know why wishy washy or his lack of scum reads makes him seem anything but scum.
What is your scum read more about?
Because town can be wishy washy and not have scum reads too?

My suspicion has to do with wagon analysis and his complete dismissal of Absta as a possible lynch.

In post 709, absta101 wrote:The way I see it, if Tier is town, scum would vote him now, seeing as me and Farside both want him dead.
In post 713, absta101 wrote:You know what, i'm super confident Tier is scum. Fucking kill him NOW!

Im pretty sure this is not the proper way to handle LyLo. Why are you in such a hurry?

In post 715, TierShift wrote:I want micc to come in here and talk.
I am kinda here for the next hour or so. What do you want to talk about?
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:38 am

Post by TierShift »

In post 719, Micc wrote:My suspicion has to do with wagon analysis and his complete dismissal of Absta as a possible lynch.
Can you share your wagon analysis with us?

How did I dismiss absta as a lynch? By having a townread on him? Why do you think I as scum wouldn't leave all options open?

Could you perhaps try to see an absta-farside scumteam? Why do you think it's possible/impossible?

What do you think of PrI?

So lots of questions, and I'd like to see em all answered. Excessive walling is allowed.
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:10 am

Post by absta101 »

Tier it hurts knowing that you're going to get lynched anyway doesn't it? Just vote yourself and get it over with.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:11 am

Post by TierShift »

Lol shut it

What are your reasons for voting me and why aren't they as shitty as every reason farside has proposed yet?
Who are your other scumreads and what scumteams can you see?
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:21 am

Post by TierShift »

Crap I again forgot maf have daytalk
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:58 am

Post by TierShift »

UP TO PAGE 6 STREAM OF CONCIOUSNESS INCOMING
On phone so can't shorten quotes to only the relevant part.
Spoiler: be happy this is in a spoiler
In post 46, farside22 wrote:Tier: what were you thinking would be the best use of the global rb?
This question is kinda weak. Like questioning me, but not in a good way. Not too problematic tho.
In post 53, farside22 wrote:
In post 39, TierShift wrote:
In post 37, farside22 wrote:@Tier: You have the best role.
I know. I'll probably not be NK'd.

Umm, does the plan still work if not all powers are town? I guess yes, but if the cop is scum it's a pretty much worthless plan that doesn't make good use of the global roleblocker.

Tier: I'm talking about your post here. What were you thinking at the time would be a good use of the global RB?
This continuous pushing is worrying tho
In post 76, absta101 wrote:VOTE: Farside
Not a bad vote; it seems she's been avoiding this game.
This is meh and random.
In post 90, absta101 wrote:
In post 89, farside22 wrote:@Absta: I'm still curious about this question:
There was really no one invovled in the game during the mil/you/tier. So why did you specifically only put me as avoiding the game?
Not invlolved is different from avoiding. T-Shift brought my attention to you by voting with no stated reason. I looked into why he would vote you and came up with a reason. What I find interesting though is how you haven't question T-shift for his vote. Can you explain that please.
The word usage here feels a little too correct.
In post 98, absta101 wrote:@Mit
In post 92, Mitillos wrote: @absta: My vote was RV, but I do think a hammerer is a liability for the town, especially given the doublevoter. The two of you are the first ones who need to be sorted out.
Wait, let me get this straight; are you saying that your vote one me is partly based on my role and has nothing to do with my actions? Also, what do you mean by sorted out?
And saying that scum-you wouldn't be scared in your situation just looks a little like bluster. And how can you possibly accuse farside of avoiding the thread? Her longest absence was 21 hours, part of which included the time when the site was down, if I'm not mistaken. Why aren't you accusing Micc and Brian Skies of the same behaviour?
Like I explained before, not posting isn't the same as avoiding (that's what I meant anyway). When I looked at farside's recent posts, I saw that she was posting elsewhere and not here for quite some time. I looked at her recent posts because T-shift brought my attention to her by voting her for no stated reason.
--
@T-Shift
Wow, you came up with a reason, while I actually didn't have a reason. Why do you attribute thoughts to me that I don't have nor question the vote and just sheep it?
I assumed you had a reason because all players have reasons for their votes, regardless of alignment.
Are you trying to tell us that you picked someone at random from this game to vote, and that person was farside?

Sheeping is voting someone for no reason other than that someone else you want to imitate is voting them. That's clearly not what I did; I had my own reason. All you did was bring attention to farside.
I find the bolded question stupid and unnecessary.
In post 103, farside22 wrote:Out of curiosity did you only look at me because Tier voted and you were trying to understand the motive behind it?
Why didn't you ask me why I wasn't posting more here?
These are useless and awful questions.
In post 104, absta101 wrote:Yes sort of and because I thought asking you would've just resulted in an answer about how you don't have time or something along that line. An answer like that tells me nothing about your alignment.
And this is a shit and not-to-the-point answer.
In post 132, Micc wrote:
In post 114, Yiley wrote:Micc what is your opinion on far side/absta?
I haven't been involved enough to make any real reads yet. Working on getting that fixed tonight and tomorrow during the day.

I am still debating the merits of no-lynching in my head. I think it might make sense in day two following a day one mislynch, but I don't think it is a good option for day one unless we really can't come to a consensus.

In post 37, farside22 wrote:Now that I know my alignment. I think the 1-shot RB should go off tonight. The reason is that (1) it stops the mafia from killing anyone and (2) the even night cop can't use his ability till night 2. The cop gets an investigation and the doc can protect the cop.
If you were scum, would you have avoided outing this method of coordination? I find it weird, and a little bit awkward that your actions might hinge on your alignment.
In post 87, farside22 wrote:Sorry not at L-1. I thought it was 4 to lynch.
Where did you get the idea of four to lynch from? One vote off because of the double voter I could understand, but two off makes me wonder a little bit.
This post. I like it.

Things to check: how absta's farside read developed through day 1

I want everyone but farside and absta to tell me why they have a townread on them two.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”