BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:39 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1196, Serene2 wrote:And that attempt at a town slip was just A+ play from you there

I don't believe your "WHY U SO SAME SHIFT" crap when the rules plainly state that they stay the same for 8 shifts
@Mods: When do shifts change. That is during commercial breaks, right? So there COULD have been a shift change but WASNT over the last one?
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:40 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 1199, Serene2 wrote:Why was it a scum claim when he did it but not when I did it the previous shift?
Who says that it wasnt a scum claim when you did it?
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:41 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Oh huh, apparently I was wrong about that. I looked at the rules and it does say shift last 8. for some reason I assumed they changed every episode.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:48 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1201, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 1199, Serene2 wrote:Why was it a scum claim when he did it but not when I did it the previous shift?
Who says that it wasnt a scum claim when you did it?
Fair enough, but you didn't call me out on it until I mentioned that fact
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:50 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1202, BirdAndBeast wrote:Oh huh, apparently I was wrong about that. I looked at the rules and it does say shift last 8. for some reason I assumed they changed every episode.
Faking town slips only works on idiots
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:52 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Right ok so the case on me from you is:
I faked a townslip. Which Im not even trying to argue makes me town in the first place. And was actually a legitimate not knowing the rules. Much like you bozos forgetting that actions happen during your shift when trying to ague against titus's sofrclaim.

so ya, tell me more about how Im faking towntells. And how you are sure its that as opposed to me simply not remembering the rules.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:53 am

Post by Serene2 »

I don't really need a case on you, I still want you dead

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:55 am

Post by Serene2 »

It's like: you're never going to convince me not to lynch you. Period. No point in trying. I know this and you know this.

You're obviously worried I'm going to convince other people to lynch you.

BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:59 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Ya you sort of do, cause Ive got an innocent child correctly reading me this game. And asserting that something null is scummy of me is some scummy posting from you. And considring you actually faked a guilty on me Yesterday, I dont see how anyone can/should take you seriously. You are either scum or ridiculously failing at playing to a town wincon.

P-edit: ya ok whatever. You can interpret my actions as you please sense its pretty obvious you dont actually care. Somehow people are convinced you are town and/or worth keeping around though so I get to deal with that. And I get to deal with being called scummy by titus for being right. and called scummy by Venmar/Dry-fit for my reaction to you...despite that reaction being that Im skeptical about everything you do (correctly) because you are known/claimed bullshitters.

And I get to deal with you calling me scummy and like actively claiming that you arent even going to bother caring about my alignment. So fuck me I guess.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:03 am

Post by Serene2 »

Yes, fuck you, that's exactly what I'm trying to do

The innocent child is correctly reading me too, so either he's right about both of us in your mind, or his judgement is suspect and your point is null

And for the record, I'd be lynching you even if you were a flipped treestump

Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:05 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 1209, Serene2 wrote:Yes, fuck you, that's exactly what I'm trying to do

The innocent child is correctly reading me too, so either he's right about both of us in your mind, or his judgement is suspect and your point is null

Our IC reads you as lyncher or usurper.
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:06 am

Post by Serene2 »

And you can whine about us being "known bullshitters" but guess fucking what? Both your heads are too. Another null arguement

And if you really thought I was scum, why would you even argue with me? It's because you can't justify your stupid as balls scum read on my slot

BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:06 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Ya, the difference is that Im not trying to lynch you. Nor am I quoting things you do that look like town signs and saying they are preplanned despite there being no evidence to support that theory. So I dont have to defend my case on you because Im trying to lynch people who arent you right now. You DO have to justify your crap, specifically the bit about how Im DEFINITELY faking towntells despite there being no reason to believe that I am town and genuinely forgot the rules : )
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:06 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1210, Svenskt Stål wrote:

No shit sherlock

BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:07 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Errr no reason to not believe*
Double negatives op.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:08 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 1213, Serene2 wrote:

No shit sherlock
Okay. So you claim to not share the town wincon?
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:09 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1211, Serene2 wrote:And you can whine about us being "known bullshitters" but guess fucking what? Both your heads are too. Another null arguement
Are you even paying attention or just trying to refute things line by line sans context? Cause it really looks like the latter.

I am talking about fucking VENMAR and DRYFIT calling me scummy for my REACTION to your claim. My reaction was:
Cop claim - Call it meaningless and ask that we lynch Zoraster.
Lyncher claim - Ask if you were serious, but otherwise not care.

Thats it. Me being a bullshitter or not is COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT to my point that my reaction to YOUR CLAIMS was 100% fine.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:13 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1215, Svenskt Stål wrote:

No shit sherlock
Nice try but even if I dont, I'm just gonna lie so what's the point of this question?

Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:13 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 1216, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 1211, Serene2 wrote:And you can whine about us being "known bullshitters" but guess fucking what? Both your heads are too. Another null arguement
Are you even paying attention or just trying to refute things line by line sans context? Cause it really looks like the latter.

I am talking about fucking VENMAR and DRYFIT calling me scummy for my REACTION to your claim. My reaction was:
Cop claim - Call it meaningless and ask that we lynch Zoraster.
Lyncher claim - Ask if you were serious, but otherwise not care.

Thats it.
Me being a bullshitter or not is COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT to my point that my reaction to YOUR CLAIMS was 100%
fine
The word
fine
reads as you objectively thinking you acted town, why didnt you use
sincere
or
truthfull
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:15 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1218, Svenskt Stål wrote:The word fine reads as you objectively thinking you acted town, why didnt you use sincere or truthfull.
Because shut up. They really mean the same thing in this context.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:17 am

Post by Serene2 »

AP it's scummy because there are only 3 possibilities:

1) I am town and pushing wagon on you for personal reasons and possibly playing against my wincon with DGB and FakeGod both being fine with this.

2) I am scum and tunnel pushing a bad wagon on someone that most likely won't get lynched, and all my scum buddies plus DGB and FakeGod are fine with this

3) I am Lyncher to you and outted myself blatantly to get you lynched. DGB and FakeGod were fine with this.

4) some other option?

The thing is, you never even considered any of these things

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:19 am

Post by Serene2 »

Why would town lie about being Lyncher to you aside from petty spite? Do you feel I have that petty spite and DGB wouldn't rein me in?

The IC was calling me town before switching to Lyncher / usurper-- the IC whose judgement you want us to defer to as it pertains to reading you.

BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:21 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

1) I definitely have considered this? In fact my complaints
you calling me scummy and like actively claiming that you arent even going to bother caring about my alignment.
definitely show that.
2) I've obviously considered this.
In post 922, BirdAndBeast wrote:Are you guys even pretending to be town any more?
3) I definitely did at least consider this in passing:
In post 1165, BirdAndBeast wrote:Did you seriously just claim Lyncher for our slot?
IDK how you can say I never considered any of these things because I never flatout stated "I think Serene is a lyncher" etc. I mean. Ya I have considered all of these possibilities.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:21 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 1217, Serene2 wrote:
In post 1215, Svenskt Stål wrote:

No shit sherlock
Nice try but even if I dont, I'm just gonna lie so what's the point of this question?
You said that BRO reads you correct, lyncher or usurper. And neither of those are town right?

EDIT:
3) I am Lyncher to you and outted myself blatantly to get you lynched. DGB and FakeGod were fine with this.
I dont understand this, this makes me want to lynch BnB less?
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:23 am

Post by Serene2 »

You say you don't put anything past me, fine fair enough

But I don't put shit past you either. Up to and including faking town slips.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”