pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:24 am

Post by pidgey »

I dunno i have no reads yet nero seems town for now.

Displaced looks scummy with his last post since that seems like a little "throw some dirt and see if it sticks"

vote: Displaced
-----------------
Sup
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:38 am

Post by ZZZX »

@Mod VLA for 24 hours
The Rufflig
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:59 am

Post by The Rufflig »

@pidgey: Interesting. Would you say displaced is attempting to smear mozamis or mozamis' read on me?
Don't Panic!
Where there's life there's hope. Be seeing you!
Wolf Avatar cropped from art by Deligaris@DeviantArt
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:54 am

Post by Umbrage »

In post 103, pidgey wrote:uh rvs post?

vote: Charizard dude player

Ok so, why charizard?
1. First of he is a fucking DRAGON.
2. Second, he is confirmed for smash 4, and im not even there in a pokeball or much less a fucking cameo in the background (still negotiating for a trophy... fingers crossed)
3. He has base stat of like 510, i probably dont have more than 340.
4. Majestic wings that i want
5. Pidgeot has no mega evolution
surprised nobody's commented on how scummy it is for someone to put this much work into a shitty RVS vote
In post 108, vezokpiraka wrote:@Nero: Change your mouse. It sometimes happens to me also when I double-click very quickly on the submit button.
Or go into control panel and fiddle with the time it take to recognize separate clicks.

@umbrage: Care to comment why you self voted?
tradition
In post 125, pidgey wrote:I dunno i have no reads yet nero seems town for now.

Displaced looks scummy with his last post since that seems like a little "throw some dirt and see if it sticks"

vote: Displaced
I HAVE NO READS BUT DISPLACED IS SCUMMY SO IMMA VOTE HIM

yup pidgey is scum

VOTE: pidgey
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/any

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:19 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

2/10 would still lynch
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:06 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Day 1 Vote Count 1

Umbrage 3 - vezokpiraka,Chandra Nalaar,PeregrineV
Yates 2 - Nero Cain,ZZZX,
ZZZX 2 - pappums rat,Kid A,
Aronis 2 - The Rufflig,displaced,
Pidgey 2 - beastcharizard,Umbrage
Displaced 1 - pidgey
The Rufflig 1 - Aronis,
Mozamis 1 - Squirrel Girl,
Kid A 1 - jklash12,
PeregrineV 1 - Aunt Jemina,
bulbafenix 1 - UnfriendlyNeighbors,
pappums rat 1 - Yates,

Not Voting

mozamis,
BulbaFenix
osh_B
UniversalSlutBus (Alexcellent/JKMatthews hydra)
Mutleyddmc
ThAdmiral
SnakePlissken

V/LA

ZZZX - Monday evening

With 25 alive it takes 13 to lynch.

(expired on 2014-05-02 13:08:05)

till Day 1 Deadline
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 112, beastcharizard wrote:Also, the quote of you saying oops forget and then voting. That IMPLIES you had a scum read because you said you FORGOT to vote them. I don't vote my town reads, do you? Sure you can try to get info but saying you forgot to vote is where all the scumminess comes in for me.
ummm what?
In post 115, mozamis wrote:
In post 54, Umbrage wrote:also Yates/Nero is obv town on town
Yeah, I agree with this. Yates defintely looks town. My only reservation about Nero is that he looked super town in "Always Sunny", and in fact was scum. However, in that he was far more serious. His jokey policy lynch looks pretty relaxed and town.
I don't really get how Yates looks town. I guess thinking about it mmmmaaaayyybbbe I could understand him being frustrated 'cause me and Squirrel had a similar incident. But I mean, I think it was pretty obvious I was joking but him taking it SRS and then pushing back and accusing me of fake scum reading him is just...makes me want to pour bleach in my eyes so I don't have to read him.

Also DGB handled the majority of the posting in Sunny.

Why are you so quiet this game Squirrel?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:36 am

Post by Umbrage »

In post 129, Chandra Nalaar wrote:2/10 would still lynch
is this regarding me or pidgey?

also do I know you?
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:40 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 131, Nero Cain wrote:Why are you so quiet this game Squirrel?
I don't think I have been. The game has been open for about three days. Not counting this post I have 10 posts, meaning I'm posting about 3.5 posts a day. I am the 5th most active player in the game from post count according to the little counter thing meaning there are 19 people I'm being more active then and making me top 25% for activity. I think you're actually just being silly or paranoid in thinking I'm quiet - or are applying unreasonable standards to how active I normally am.

Why do you think I'm so quiet, and how do you draw that conclusion?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In our last game you seemed sorta spammy. Talk to me about Yates and Piggey.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:18 am

Post by pidgey »

Typical horrible umbridge reads
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:20 am

Post by pidgey »

Also to whoever asked, i feel that going out of his way to just mentiona point anout something without really commiting to a read was what made me weary of displaced
-----------------
Sup
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:56 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

Sorry for the late check in, but I'm here now. Should be caught up by the end of the day.
Don't ask me to provide self meta
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 128, Umbrage wrote:

Ok so, why charizard?
2. Second, he is confirmed for smash 4, and im not even there in a pokeball or much less a fucking cameo in the background (still negotiating for a trophy... fingers crossed)
surprised nobody's commented on how scummy it is for someone to put this much work into a shitty RVS vote
While I don't exactly find Pid pr0-town, this was a totes fucking joke. A you/yates team would be funny 'cause I you two have no sense of humor.

The Rufflig
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:01 pm

Post by The Rufflig »

In post 136, pidgey wrote:Also to whoever asked, i feel that going out of his way to just mentiona point anout something without really commiting to a read was what made me weary of displaced
That was me. I didn't think displaced was trying to smear anyone. My impression was that displaced merely wanted to make a post. It isn't like mozamis was the only player that displaced could have chastised for making a gut decision based on a posting style. For example, Aunt Jemina made such a decision on PeregrineV. Anyway, I would have characterized displaced's post as a nothing post - did not reveal any suspicions, did not press anyone, and did not particularly contribute to the discussion. There are several players that fall into that category currently. It is the weekend, though. Personally, I'm going to give them a couple more days and then revisit who is contributing and who is coasting.
Don't Panic!
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:06 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 134, Nero Cain wrote:In our last game you seemed sorta spammy. Talk to me about Yates and Piggey.
How did I seem spammy? In this game, at the point you called me out, I had 10 posts in 3 days. Last game we played together I took 8 days to get 10 posts. Looking at my habits I appear to post, on average, about 2-3 comments a day unless I get into something. That is all exactly in line with what I'm doing here. So, again, where are you getting this vibe from,a nd is there any actual value in it in your opinion? Or is it a fake presentation you're pushing on me?

I don't particularly have any read on Yates or Pidgey. I would call them both null. I don't agree with the scum case on Yates, but I don't think he's done anything townish either. I don't have much of anything to off Pidgey on, but will admit to a slight gut townish on him moreso than Yates simply because he appears to be trying to scumhunt right out the gate which Yates did not. I would neithe rparticularly support nor oppose either being lynched at this stage.

What's your read on those two, and what would you like to talk about?
Also, what's your read on Mozamis?
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/any

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:17 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 132, Umbrage wrote:

also do I know you?
You.

I'm going to try to refrain from answering questions like this one when possible.
In post 139, The Rufflig wrote:
In post 136, pidgey wrote:Also to whoever asked, i feel that going out of his way to just mentiona point anout something without really commiting to a read was what made me weary of displaced
That was me. I didn't think displaced was trying to smear anyone.
My impression was that displaced merely wanted to make a post
. It isn't like mozamis was the only player that displaced could have chastised for making a gut decision based on a posting style. For example, Aunt Jemina made such a decision on PeregrineV. Anyway, I would have characterized displaced's post as a nothing post - did not reveal any suspicions, did not press anyone, and did not particularly contribute to the discussion. There are several players that fall into that category currently. It is the weekend, though. Personally, I'm going to give them a couple more days and then revisit who is contributing and who is coasting.
Does the bolded not mean anything to you? Who posts for the sake of posting?
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:21 pm

Post by UnfriendlyNeighbors »

I promosied Cabd I would make a post and pick an avatar tonight, but I turned to the local bar instead.

Tomorrow, this is top of my to-do list!
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:38 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 141, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 132, Umbrage wrote:

also do I know you?
You.

I'm going to try to refrain from answering questions like this one when possible.
Why avoid answering questions?

-Fenix
Hydra of Bulbazak and Eddie Fenix.

Embrace the dissonance.
UniversalSlutBus
UniversalSlutBus
Townie
UniversalSlutBus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:54 pm

Post by UniversalSlutBus »

Wow, page 6 and first post.
First time hydraing, and first time playing a game this big, so let's see how this goes!

Standouts for me at the moment are
ZZZX: "forgetting to vote" everyone's commented on already. That's a bit in the "I don't really like it" column. Then when everyone was voting bulbafenix, instead of just voting says "I wanna OMGUS", someone says do it, then he does. Something about that is off to me. Just voting and saying "woo OMGUS!" or something seems more jokeytown, but the way he did it seems more like posing as jokeytown.
Umbrage: Self voting at that point in the game, then still not having changed it seems noncommittal. Fairly astute observation on the Yates/Nero probably being town v town though, so more of a town read for me.
pidgey: the way-too-late RVS thing is clearly a joke, and is putting some thoguht into the less active players. Town.

VOTE: ZZZX
Haven't discussed any of this with my other head, so when he gets on and posts tonight expect him to say something totally different I don't agree with.

~JKM
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:39 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

I don't really like the late rvs votes, primarily from pidgey and pv.

Pv's is worse since its on an existing sort-of-wagon.

vote: pv
Don't ask me to provide self meta
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:04 pm

Post by pappums rat »

In post 126, ZZZX wrote:
@Mod VLA for 24 hours
Aww, aww, he scared! Seriously though, #110 is an incoherent mess with too many smilies.
In post 110, ZZZX wrote:
Trying to get more info /= Getting a scum read

In another way I am triyng to get us out of RVS, eh? :)

In my ~3RD game is really acted like this guy when i was town. And it is interesting :)

also just saw Kid A post, I dont think you actually posted a reason for your vote? Are you just simply sheeping? The last time I checked that IS a scum tell. :)
Whether it is a hard scumread or you are pressing someone for information, the vote was the most important thing there.
You have been joking around and not pushing the game anywhere, nowhere in the thread can I find any evidence of trying to get us out of RVS.
I dont even know wtf you were trying for with this line.
Deflect to Kid A, nice.
In post 111, ZZZX wrote:The core of it is that I play in a way that has no logical meaning while still hunting in the background for scum, Then leading the town for the win (If I ended up survivng night kill!, As it seems I die pretty early 70% of the time due to a kill... or a lynch (Check my completed games so far for more info).
So in other words you are just going to post willy-nilly and we should just assume you are actually scumhunting while not showing any actual work? Sounds legit.

Kid A, what do you think of pidgey?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The Rufflig
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:51 pm

Post by The Rufflig »

In post 141, Chandra Nalaar wrote:Does the bolded not mean anything to you? Who posts for the sake of posting?
Anyone who doesn't have enough time to devote to the game and lazy scum. Not everyone has sufficient time on the weekends to devote to the game. I'm more active on the week ends, because I have easy access to the internet then. During the week days, I do not have unrestricted internet access at work (no signal inside the large building, either). Unfortunately, that puts me in a minority. Most players are more active during the week days than the week ends.

So, I'm willing to wait until a couple week days have passed before finding players suspicious for their empty posts.
Don't Panic!
jklash12
jklash12
Goon
jklash12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:33 pm

Post by jklash12 »

In post 99, Umbrage wrote: I just noticed his post going through and saw that is all he has done is say that little post. I guess I can't really talk much either because I only had one post before that post talking to pidgey.
In post 92, jklash12 wrote:And yeah Nero, I did notice the joke you made.
speaking of nervous scum...[/quote]

Sorry I forgot you can't be nice to anyone or you get called scum :neutral: *sigh*

Ok so, why charizard?
You put way too much though into that random vote but ok.
In post 109, Kid A wrote:VOTE: zzzx
Kid A anything else too add or just that naked vote? With this it looks like my vote might be in a good place already.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:43 pm

Post by Aronis »

Ruffig, why are you voting for me?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”