ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:37 pm

Post by ika »

@agar: she scum in that game dipshit, im refering to town titus. she know better then to gambit as town, as scum shes willing to be more gambity.

@BNB: no my answer would of been kill the lover pair at fist shot if they are town/town. you see where im going with this?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:38 pm

Post by ika »

also, i didnt even read the game, i am aware of the game but if you want to enlighten me on it go right ahead.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:41 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1100, ika wrote:@BNB: no my answer would of been kill the lover pair at fist shot if they are town/town. you see where im going with this?
No, your blind insistence that killing a lover pair over a COP is good scumplay is both wrong and bizarre.

The cop is PROVABLY the correct shot.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:48 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1102, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 1100, ika wrote:@BNB: no my answer would of been kill the lover pair at fist shot if they are town/town. you see where im going with this?
No, your blind insistence that killing a lover pair over a COP is good scumplay is both wrong and bizarre.

The cop is PROVABLY the correct shot.
I think im misunderstanding what you are saying. let me clarify what i would of done and maybe help you understand.

lover gets outed in day shift: fact
random spec and shit: fact
night shift: fact

now under assumption that lover is town/town, my intial reaction would be shoot them now and act later.

however they didnt out it and decided to wait another cycle.

my question is why? the plausable answer? town/scum lover pair

now does it make sense or am i just making more gibberish?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:51 pm

Post by ika »

maybe to make it more basic:

if lover is town/town, why were they not shot at moment of outing during out day shift?
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:54 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

-Because they might get mislynched.
-They aresshootable at any time and are pretty likely to not have any role related information that will be protown that they accumlate
-Because if the game is at an even number of players, killing an extra person is ultimately meaningless and doesnt cost town a lynch
-Because someone with a PR might claim at some point during the day
-The scumteam doesn't Prematurely Assassinate except Zoraster and hes on his way out the door.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:55 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Like basically, there is no reason for scum to shoot them NOW when they can be shot at any Day phase for the same effect. So yes your point isnt very good. Also Jesters is RIDICULOUSLY town and Sven is being annoying but I think hes town.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:05 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1105, BirdAndBeast wrote:-Because they might get mislynched.
-They ares shootable at any time and are pretty likely to not have any role related information that will be protown that they accumlate
see below

-Because if the game is at an even number of players, killing an extra person is ultimately meaningless and doesnt cost town a lynch
see below

-Because someone with a PR might claim at some point during the day
that one i can agree to at least, but still, see below

-The scumteam doesn't Prematurely Assassinate except Zoraster and hes on his way out the door.
cant ague that
You kill town/town lover, thats 2 less towns to deal with (even if they are VT/lovers).
If a pr gets outed it cant be confirmed until a flip occurs but would be treated as confirmed.
Scums set up the next shift to have the pr be in night and just kill it at start of episode.

BnB can you ask me questions or somethign to give spec about. I'm too frustrated to think straight on my own and need somethign to randomly banter about.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:07 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Ok, you are just wrong though. A good scum player isn't going to shoot lovers on D1 of a large theme just because they are lovers. Its really really bad logic and Im not gonna argue it.

Shooting players who have good reads and/or are PRs is the correct play 9/10 times. Lovers can be shot at end of game for the same 2 for 1. 1 less townie in the see of townies is meaningless.

I dont want to ask anyone questions, I want someone to hammer Zoraster.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:10 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Actually wait, I think Zoraster got hammered by Jesters or Venmar.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:12 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Wait no its L - 1 damn it.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
The Critic
The Critic
Goon
The Critic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:37 pm

Post by The Critic »

In post 1096, ika wrote:are cops sanities known to be sane? if not will they be revealed on flip?
if a cop flips, they will flip with their sanity revealed
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:48 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1111, The Critic wrote:
In post 1096, ika wrote:are cops sanities known to be sane? if not will they be revealed on flip?
if a cop flips, they will flip with their sanity revealed
In post 822, The Critic wrote:Logical Duality has been fired.

They were Thomas Baker, the Office Flirt Who Gets Too Attached Too Quickly And Really Just Wants to Settle Down With Someone Nice Also He’s Bisexual (Same Shift 1-shot Cop).
NOW THEN, CAN WE MOVE ON WITH OUR LIVES?

@BnB its not nessacary wrong, i will concede though that it is probably bad logic. good talk.

@IJ: who was/is not town reading me and why?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:48 pm

Post by ika »

oh forgot
mod vote count?
The Critic
The Critic
Goon
The Critic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:03 pm

Post by The Critic »

Ah, that should have read "if a non-sane cop flips..."

my b
The Critic
The Critic
Goon
The Critic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:10 pm

Post by The Critic »

It is now a Day Shift.

~Jordan’
AGar
Bird and Beast
Brian Skies
ika
infinite jesters
MrZepher
Serene2
Svenskt Stal
Venmar
Zdenek

Episode 1, Shift A.5 (Day), VC 1
zoraster (10) - Zdenek, Aronis, xRECKONERx, PeregrineV, hiplop, ika, AGar, BirdAndBeast, Infinite Jesters, Venmar L-1

Bird and Beast (3) - FourteenPointFive, The Goat, Serene2
Aronis (2) - iamausername, Dry-fit
Serene2 (1) - ~Jordan`
MrZepher (1) - Svenskt Stål

Not Voting (4): MrZepher, zoraster, BROSeidon, Brian Skies
With 21 alive, it is 11 to lynch.

The Shift will switch in (expired on 2014-04-12 23:00:00).
The Episode will end in (expired on 2014-04-18 23:00:00).
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:24 pm

Post by AGar »

UNVOTE:

On my phone because internet here hates me. Ika, get off your high horse. You are really just avoiding doing anything by commenting pointlessly on a dead player when we already know we're gonna lynch Zoraster.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:50 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1116, AGar wrote:UNVOTE:

On my phone because internet here hates me. Ika, get off your high horse. You are really just avoiding doing anything by commenting pointlessly on a dead player when we already know we're gonna lynch Zoraster.
No fag, im gonna talk about whatever shit i like, if you hate it you can hate it.

Bro even said he wanted to work with titus and know her better, so i am giving info. The fast all you can appaently do is insult people is rather funny.

How about this then, ask me something instead of just doing similar things that i am doing. I am at least posting and giving out my thoughts and ideas and stuff. all you seem to be doing is whining about ppl doing stupid shit.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:33 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 1117, ika wrote:

No fag, im gonna talk about whatever shit i like, if you hate it you can hate it.

Bro even said he wanted to work with titus and know her better, so i am giving info. The fast all you can appaently do is insult people is rather funny.

How about this then, ask me something instead of just doing similar things that i am doing. I am at least posting and giving out my thoughts and ideas and stuff. all you seem to be doing is whining about ppl doing stupid shit.
Titus is dead. She claimed cop with a guilty on Zoraster. There is literally nothing more regarding Titus to discuss unless you feel like she was gambitting (believe Zoraster), or you wish to stir up nonsensical distractions for the town. Productive chatter right now would focus on things like the Serene claim, possible buddies for Zoraster, or reasons as to why Titus would gambit like this. You are literally just saying "She wouldn't." You're not adding to any discussion, and all you're doing is creating useless pages of bullshit, which is behavior I'd expect from someone who is Zoraster's buddy and trying to keep a town appearance while doing fuckall. The contentless multiple posts and the "Let's just vote and be done with it." mentalities are where I think scum are hiding.

Unfortunately, 3 players I have strong beliefs to be town this game are doing just that right now, and it's borderline infuriating. If BnB, Serene and IJ could just cut the useless bickering about AG or the possible meanings of Serene's claim and interpretations (wait for a Zor flip, then we know how Serene's result impacts the gamestate and it can be DISCUSSED, not spam-fested about) or whether or not Mollie's lover claim was town or scum or smart or dumb, I'd be really happy. Because there are better things to focus on.

Zepher has gone absolutely into hyperlurk mode. (Hint hint nudge nudge, see what I mentioned about Aronis/Dry-Fit
Jordan is V/LA until May. That's fantastic. Are we going to see him post at all? Really curious as to his stance considering he all but ignored LD's push on Zor to begin with.
Venmar's content post this shift is good. Want more Venmar posts, interested in his analysis.
I also want more Brian Skies posting. Similar to Venmar, want to see the analysis.

@Zed
, what's your opinion on Zor's claim/Titus' claim?
@Bird and Beast
Did mastin ever finish her catch up on the last 10 pages + new content since then?

P.S., anyone who believes Zor's claim but then also thinks townZor doesn't have any real reads off the top of his head, please move to Alaska so I can sell you some ice.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:36 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 1101, ika wrote:also, i didnt even read the game, i am aware of the game but if you want to enlighten me on it go right ahead.
Titus made an unnecessary gambit (claiming X-shot anyvig, setting X at 3 or so, instead of just a 1-shot) that hampered the scumteam by forcing us to make some suboptimal kills to keep her charade up when there was a clear expiration date on her anyways (as soon as the SK flipped it became painfully obvious that she was lying to anyone with half a brain, the way the kills fell).

And I'm awesome at not consolidating quotes, as per usual.

Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:25 pm

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 1118, AGar wrote:
In post 1117, ika wrote:

Titus is dead. She claimed cop with a guilty on Zoraster. There is literally nothing more regarding Titus to discuss unless you feel like she was gambitting (believe Zoraster), or you wish to stir up nonsensical distractions for the town. Productive chatter right now would focus on things like the Serene claim, possible buddies for Zoraster, or reasons as to why Titus would gambit like this. You are literally just saying "She wouldn't." You're not adding to any discussion, and all you're doing is creating useless pages of bullshit, which is behavior I'd expect from someone who is Zoraster's buddy and trying to keep a town appearance while doing fuckall. The contentless multiple posts and the "Let's just vote and be done with it." mentalities are where I think scum are hiding.

Unfortunately, 3 players I have strong beliefs to be town this game are doing just that right now, and it's borderline infuriating. If BnB, Serene and IJ could just cut the useless bickering about AG or the possible meanings of Serene's claim and interpretations (wait for a Zor flip, then we know how Serene's result impacts the gamestate and it can be DISCUSSED, not spam-fested about) or whether or not Mollie's lover claim was town or scum or smart or dumb, I'd be really happy. Because there are better things to focus on.

Zepher has gone absolutely into hyperlurk mode. (Hint hint nudge nudge, see what I mentioned about Aronis/Dry-Fit
Jordan is V/LA until May. That's fantastic. Are we going to see him post at all? Really curious as to his stance considering he all but ignored LD's push on Zor to begin with.
Venmar's content post this shift is good. Want more Venmar posts, interested in his analysis.

I also want more Brian Skies posting. Similar to Venmar, want to see the analysis.

@Zed
, what's your opinion on Zor's claim/Titus' claim?
@Bird and Beast
Did mastin ever finish her catch up on the last 10 pages + new content since then?

P.S., anyone who believes Zor's claim but then also thinks townZor doesn't have any real reads off the top of his head, please move to Alaska so I can sell you some ice.
What venmar posts from this shift are you reffering to.

Is it this one? Where he drops a vote
In post 963, Venmar wrote:
Vote: Zoraster

Or this one? Where he questions my intelligence instead of alignment?
In post 965, Venmar wrote:You're asking stupid questions and think you're smarter than you are by asking them. Serene can't hope to answer most of those anyways, "How certain are you you are sane along with LD?" is an example of a question Serene cannot answer you with certainty.

The way I see it, we had a cop who got a guilty on scum, and then was silenced by the mafia. I'd rather go with what the dead guy said.
There are no another posts.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:19 pm

Post by AGar »

The latter one where he's pushing you to ask questions that are reasonable and something constructive rather than, as he pointed out, stupid and can't be answered with any level of certainty. And pushing the idea of lynching notZoraster out the window. Was it phenomenal/the best post ever? No, but given the situation we were given over the night (Claimed guilty, cop shot before flip), it's a post I like. It's better than what some of the night-shifters were able to do.

BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:41 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1118, AGar wrote:Productive chatter right now would focus on things like the Serene claim
In post 1118, AGar wrote:If BnB, Serene and IJ could just cut the useless bickering about AG or the possible meanings of Serene's claim
So is the serene claim useless or worth discussing :igmeou:

Also I HAVE been saying the exact thing you are:
In post 980, BirdAndBeast wrote:We aren't extending the Day when we have a flipped cop with a claimed guilty.
We aren't extending the Day because we have an IC.
I don't give a shit that the conftown wants the hammer on the confscum.
We aren't lynching anyone other than the claimed guilty result.

and if you really believe:
In post 1118, AGar wrote:(wait for a Zor flip, then we know how Serene's result impacts the gamestate and it can be DISCUSSED, not spam-fested about)
Why did you unvote Zoraster. IDGI. This post is like TOO much cognitive dissonance to be scum..if thats possible.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:50 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 1122, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 1118, AGar wrote:Productive chatter right now would focus on things like the Serene claim
In post 1118, AGar wrote:If BnB, Serene and IJ could just cut the useless bickering about AG or the possible meanings of Serene's claim
So is the serene claim useless or worth discussing :igmeou:
Poor word choice in the latter section of the post - the meanings of the result is what I was getting at. The claim as in "Why did they do this," whether it's believable, etc - discussing that has merit. Discussing whether the result means you're confTown or confScum or whether Serene is insane or sane has no merit, as it's a lot of BS until we have at the very least the Zor flip.
In post 1122, BirdAndBeast wrote: Also I HAVE been saying the exact thing you are:
In post 980, BirdAndBeast wrote:We aren't extending the Day when we have a flipped cop with a claimed guilty.
We aren't extending the Day because we have an IC.
I don't give a shit that the conftown wants the hammer on the confscum.
We aren't lynching anyone other than the claimed guilty result.

and if you really believe:
In post 1118, AGar wrote:(wait for a Zor flip, then we know how Serene's result impacts the gamestate and it can be DISCUSSED, not spam-fested about)
Why did you unvote Zoraster. IDGI. This post is like TOO much cognitive dissonance to be scum..if thats possible.
I unvoted Zor to ensure BRO gets the hammer, etc etc. I gave my reason for seeing an extended day - post 938.

We are sort of going for the same point but not entirely. You want to end the day and just lynch Zor. I see that. I get it. But I want to make sure all town PRs get to do their thing in Episode 1.

Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:52 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Pretty sure 80% of this game is from the Day Shift (and 80% of that is from like 4-5 slots). Night Shift players need to step it up.
In post 971, Infinite Jesters wrote:Oh my god people actually are buying this shit.
Not really. It smells like bullshit. But one can never be too sure.
In post 973, Infinite Jesters wrote:2) There is no way anyone makes a crumb that horribly retarded.
No, but FG pretends to make these gambits as scum.

And even if FG does this shit as town, I highly doubt other people would crumb to that degree of detail. But I've played like a grand total of two games with FG. So I don't fucking know.
In post 976, ika wrote:also anthoer thing is this: WHY WERE THE LOVERS NOT KILLED WHEN OUTED? if they are both town they could take em out and then deal with DL next. does anyone else see where this is going?

im starting to think scum/town lover pair
Maybe. But as we've clearly seen, town roles will be outed so it's not like the scum-team HAS to kill a town-town lover combo on Day 1.

Also, my reads disagree with your assumption.

* I have now lost all interest in anything revolving the cop claim and the flipped cop. The arguments are just getting too retarded. I just want to lynch Zora and be done with it, but I'm not ready to end the day yet.
In post 1040, Infinite Jesters wrote:Serene gets BnB lynched: "oops, I was sane".
"Oh, and I don't have any other shots left."
This is the part that concerns me the most and why I asked whatever numbered question I did (#4?).

But he claimed X-Shot. So the second part is moot.

* Can't tell if Desp or Nacho. Millions of posting, but having trouble seeing Nacho make those posts from an IPad.

Like, way too fast. Maybe both?
In post 1072, BirdAndBeast wrote:Night shift will not have any interesting revelations and nothing they say will change the only resuolution for the Day.
Sad but true.
In post 1075, Infinite Jesters wrote:I don't think that ika is that town.
Neither do I. But he's not that scummy either.

And his thoughts about Titus and gambits are probably coming from a townie place (but could also come from scum I guess?).

I have him as null and I'm not concerned about him right now.
In post 1097, ika wrote:i) WHY THE FUCK WERE THE LOVERS NOT KILLED?
Because if it's town-town, scum aren't going to waste that negative utility in the face of a claimed cop.
In post 1098, AGar wrote:viewtopic.php?f=56&t=31652
Why are you just dropping a game link in the thread?
In post 1103, ika wrote:now does it make sense or am i just making more gibberish?
It's nonsensical because you're assuming the scum-team is going to take the first opportunity they receive to get rid of town negative utility instead of seeing what their options are down the road. The lovers were outed immediately. Titus outed herself not even midway through the first episode (day). Except Titus was implying that she knew Zora was scum in her first shift. You're not taking into account the timing of the claims. And waiting until the second Day/Night cycle of the game to use a factional kill isn't something that surprises me.

Like, why should scum waste their opportunity to kill town on lovers before anyone posts anything meaningful?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”