pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2750 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:53 am

Post by pirate mollie »

like surely you could cough at least 3 reads just by reading what is here since you replaced in
whew!
A Simple Math Problem
A Simple Math Problem
Goon
A Simple Math Problem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2751 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:04 am

Post by A Simple Math Problem »

I finally got new thongs! They are different to my old ones and I don't know how I feel about change. But at least they don't smell like cat piss.

Vote Count 3.11
Your New Gay Overlords
(2) Gammagooey, Cheery Dog
Iecerint
(0)
Cheery Dog
(3)
pirate mollie, Your New Gay Overlords, Axxle
Untrod Tripod
(0)
Gammagooey
(0)
InflatablePie
(0)
Antihero
(2) Untrod Tripod, InflatablePie
Ythan
(0)
Axxle
(0)
Sir Waffles Wafflington
(0)
pirate mollie
(0)
Magua
(0)
~Jordan
(2) Magua, Ythan

Not Voting
(4) Iecerint, Antihero, Sir Waffles Wafflington, ~Jordan

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: April 24th @ 1PM Commune Time

V/LA:
mollie on weekends, Axxle through Sunday, Iecerint through Friday
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2752 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:14 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 2749, pirate mollie wrote:and why would you auto assume that your reads wouldn't be as good as every1 else's? your reads are as valid as any1's
lololololdsajkfkjsaljesa;fjlkwajfljwaf

ah, mollie, i don't care if you're scumreading me. you crack me up. :lol:
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2753 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:16 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 2742, Antihero wrote:aside from the setup speculation, i suspect cheery because of the push on mollie (seems like an awkward "ohlolzbussing" angle).

inflatable pie has spent a considerable amount of effort trying to lynch a slot i know to be town; pretty much, to the exclusion of anything else. vote parking on nuwen + only getting off for another slot that's known town now (UT) is scummy

unlike Magua here, my jordan slot read is actually based on fate. i don't know... i feel like fate's noise:signal ratio has been pretty high this game. i also don't like how he baited people into voting scum (eagle) and then turned around and called them "low hanging fruit" and pushed people on "other teams"; it has a selective scumhunt-y feel (476)
mollie, feel free to critique
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2754 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:23 am

Post by pirate mollie »

YOU LOVE ME ANTI JUST GIVE IN TO IT AND WE CAN WATCH TONY CURTIS AND MARILYN MONROE MOVIES TOGETHER
In post 2753, Antihero wrote:
In post 2742, Antihero wrote:aside from the setup speculation, i suspect cheery because of the push on mollie (seems like an awkward "ohlolzbussing" angle).

inflatable pie has spent a considerable amount of effort trying to lynch a slot i know to be town; pretty much, to the exclusion of anything else. vote parking on nuwen + only getting off for another slot that's known town now (UT) is scummy

unlike Magua here, my jordan slot read is actually based on fate. i don't know... i feel like fate's noise:signal ratio has been pretty high this game. i also don't like how he baited people into voting scum (eagle) and then turned around and called them "low hanging fruit" and pushed people on "other teams"; it has a selective scumhunt-y feel (476)
mollie, feel free to critique
hehe I forgot about those!

why aren't you voting tho?
whew!
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2755 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:32 am

Post by Antihero »

haven't gotten around to reading axxle and iec yet
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2756 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:11 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

OH MY FUCKING GOD CAN WE LYNCH IT YET

PIE ANTI ALIENS

I DON'T CARE

THE GEARS OF MAFIA MUST BE GREASED WITH THE BLOOD OF THE GUILTY
Your New Gay Overlords
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2757 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:40 am

Post by Your New Gay Overlords »

In post 2756, Untrod Tripod wrote:OH MY FUCKING GOD CAN WE LYNCH IT YET

PIE ANTI ALIENS

I DON'T CARE

THE GEARS OF MAFIA MUST BE GREASED WITH THE BLOOD OF THE GUILTY
IF YOU YELL AND SCREAM WITHOUT GIVING ANY FUCKING REASONS FOR WANTING TO LYNCH PEOPLE MAYBE MORE PEOPLE WILL LISTEN YEAH?

ill help you with Pie though because his last post was slimy

VOTE: InflatablePie because I assume Cheery isn't happening
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #2758 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:30 am

Post by InflatablePie »

why am I slimy
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
Your New Gay Overlords
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2759 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:37 am

self depricating "oh we could be lynching between ME AND OTHER PEOPLE SEE HOW TOWN THIS IS" and it was weird.

its also funny that you find ways to make it an easy choice between the three of you when Anti/mollie already have bukus of suspicion thrown their way so the whole "lynch me!!!!" thing isn't really as noble as it seems at first glance

also it just kind of makes sense because you've been under the radar and kinda furniture-y the whole game
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #2760 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:41 am

Post by InflatablePie »

the last sentence is valid

I had some questions but then I ISO'd you for your reads since I remember you posting a reads list and I guess if you had townreads on mollie and Anti it'd make sense you'd vote me at this juncture. your reads suck btw.

still been calling Anti's slot scum for a while now, so your implied theory of me just using wagon info because he's already under suspicion is kind of invalid. shrug.
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2761 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:25 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

still just want to lynch one of axxle/pie/The Gays

I think I prefer lynching the gays out of the three mostly because gut on reck's recentish posts and still think fate+cheery's stuff from earlier days was relatively fine compared to those 3, and am probably not going to switch over to either unless someone goes into a lot of detail on their read on them with some pretty damn good reasoning (and also anti's posts from earlier today look town to me so shrug)

probably not going to bother trying to compromise with a lynch until everyone actually bothers voting someone at least. stances that come with enough effort behind them to actually commit a vote to are in fact pretty cool.
Your New Gay Overlords
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2762 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:06 pm

In post 2760, InflatablePie wrote:the last sentence is valid

I had some questions but then I ISO'd you for your reads since I remember you posting a reads list and I guess if you had townreads on mollie and Anti it'd make sense you'd vote me at this juncture. your reads suck btw.

still been calling Anti's slot scum for a while now, so your implied theory of me just using wagon info because he's already under suspicion is kind of invalid. shrug.
I don't recall you ever saying why Anti's slot is scum. In fact, I don't recall anyone saying why Nuwen/Anti are scum.
In post 2761, Gammagooey wrote:still just want to lynch one of axxle/pie/The Gays

I think I prefer lynching the gays out of the three mostly because gut on reck's recentish posts and still think fate+cheery's stuff from earlier days was relatively fine compared to those 3, and am probably not going to switch over to either unless someone goes into a lot of detail on their read on them with some pretty damn good reasoning (and also anti's posts from earlier today look town to me so shrug)

probably not going to bother trying to compromise with a lynch until everyone actually bothers voting someone at least. stances that come with enough effort behind them to actually commit a vote to are in fact pretty cool.
"because gut" on Day 3 is really bad, and also I'm telling you your gut is wrong because we're town and there's no way in hell I as scum outright claim Beloved Princess But Only On Day 1 And Also We're Hated. i just wouldn't do that, if I fakeclaim as scum it's going to be bombastic and just crazy enough to believe, not meek and "whew I'm a BP but only right now so just wait till tomorrow you guys"

but yeah LOL SELF META but I actually can't recall I've ever given false self meta and actually I can't recall I've ever given self meta as scum so take that for what it is
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2763 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:19 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 2759, Your New Gay Overlords wrote:self depricating "oh we could be lynching between ME AND OTHER PEOPLE SEE HOW TOWN THIS IS" and it was weird.
Isn't this exactly what oyu were doing when you picked the three people that haven't been on a scum lynch yet?
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2764 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:30 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 2762, Your New Gay Overlords wrote:
I don't recall you ever saying why Anti's slot is scum. In fact, I don't recall anyone saying why Nuwen/Anti are scum.
[/quote]
then you haven't actually read a good chunk of my posts day 2 (which honestly i wouldn't blame you for missing over pretty big chunks of that day but still)

also i still don't care about claim things because scum probably have fakeclaims and you're pretty right about me not giving a fuck about self meta

also this is a bit hypocritical of me because i too am currently being a lazy shitbag but it
would
help if you went into which posts in particular of pie's you don't like and specifically why
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2765 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:31 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

damnit bad at quotes. fixed version-
In post 2762, Your New Gay Overlords wrote: I don't recall you ever saying why Anti's slot is scum. In fact, I don't recall anyone saying why Nuwen/Anti are scum.
then you haven't actually read a good chunk of my posts day 2 (which honestly i wouldn't blame you for missing over pretty big chunks of that day but still)

also i still don't care about claim things because scum probably have fakeclaims and you're pretty right about me not giving a fuck about self meta

also this is a bit hypocritical of me because i too am currently being a lazy shitbag but it
would
help if you went into which posts in particular of pie's you don't like and specifically why
Your New Gay Overlords
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2766 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:49 pm

In post 2763, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 2759, Your New Gay Overlords wrote:self depricating "oh we could be lynching between ME AND OTHER PEOPLE SEE HOW TOWN THIS IS" and it was weird.
Isn't this exactly what oyu were doing when you picked the three people that haven't been on a scum lynch yet?
Uh, no. Pie kind of arbitrarily chose three people based on his "reads" on each of them and included himself.

I looked at vote counts and said, "Okay, there are three categories of people, and I am a part of this category from which I want to lynch along with CD/Axxle".
In post 2765, Gammagooey wrote:damnit bad at quotes. fixed version-
In post 2762, Your New Gay Overlords wrote: I don't recall you ever saying why Anti's slot is scum. In fact, I don't recall anyone saying why Nuwen/Anti are scum.

would
I recall you saying "her posts are really gross and she hasn't given reads on anything". Then I recall her giving reads and you still wanting to lynch her, and I'm sorry, but "gross posts" aren't a reason to lynch someone.

I called Pie's post gross then explained why I found it gross like literally four posts above yours.

Also I've never played in a game in which the mods gave the scum fake ROLES as well as fake flavor claims... it's possible I did play in one or two but it's certainly not the norm so it strikes me as weird you'd think I, as scum, would be given the fakeclaim "Hated D1 Only Beloved Princess" or whatever because a) mods don't usually give that and b) that's a very specific and weird fakeclaim for a mod to give someone.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2767 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:52 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

^yeah i know you explained that one

are there any others or is it just that
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2768 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:13 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

so gamma's and gaiboyz exchanges look weird yeah?

I am not not sure how many times I have been given fake special roles as scum but I know it has happened at least a little bit.

gaiboyz you break my heart :(
whew!
Your New Gay Overlords
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2769 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:17 pm

In post 2767, Gammagooey wrote:^yeah i know you explained that one

are there any others or is it just that
There are others I could point at and say "this gives me a weird vibe" but it'd take me longer to go through and explain in detail. Can do it if you really want it though
In post 2768, pirate mollie wrote:so gamma's and gaiboyz exchanges look weird yeah?

I am not not sure how many times I have been given fake special roles as scum but I know it has happened at least a little bit.

gaiboyz you break my heart :(
I know that I, as a mod, have never done it. I know the people I've co-modded with have never done it. I know the last AP modded game I've played in has never done it. I know I can't think of a game in recent memory that has ever done it.

It's generally frowned upon to straight up give the scum fake role claims because that SHOULD be an ability you get by playing scum (figuring out the best claim for a given situation) AND it leads to too much blame on the mod if the claim goes belly up.
Your New Gay Overlords
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2770 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:17 pm

And no, how the fuck do those exchanges look weird?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT CAN NOBODY IN THIS GAME ACTUALLY PUT THOUGHTS BEHIND THEIR ACTIONS OR ARE ALL OF YOU RETARDED
Your New Gay Overlords
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2771 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:19 pm

like okay. we're in this stalled out situation PRECISELY BECAUSE NOBODY IS GIVING ANY LOGICAL/RATIONAL THOUGHT BEHIND THEIR READS.
Your New Gay Overlords
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2772 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:19 pm

maybe not the ONLY reason but jesus christ, this ENTIRE GAME has been filled with people using one word adjectives instead ofa ctual content
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2773 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:21 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

oh okay good let's get some content by lynching the gays
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2774 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:25 pm

Post by Antihero »

VOTE: jordan

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”