Mini 1543--Natirasha's On Parole!(Game Over)

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3950 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:00 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

also hasn't really felt like you've been trying to find scum at all this game. which, again, is one of the reasons i suspected you initially
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3951 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:06 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

hm. maybe when i get home later i might go over scum ISOs and check the interactions properly

i also remember having issues with stuff like the way the aronis v ross thing played out D1 and the way you were playing in regards to that (though this falls under the category of "you didn't look like you were trying to find scum")
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3952 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:03 pm

Post by Selkies »

gathering up some early/midgame zmuffin posts I want to think about. These were all prior to GF flip.
In post 497, zMuffinMan wrote:
fourtrouble wrote:So, Ross/Muffin/Katsuki scum-team? That makes the most sense, at this point.
it would not surprise me in the least if all 3 of those names are town

the funny part is i don't even think you're scum, you're just really lost
townread on two non-neighborhood players here. Three including FT.
In post 961, zMuffinMan wrote:
nacho wrote:
In post 904, Selkies wrote:The bravado kinda feels town. Kinda.
Suck it Muffin
why did you have to roll scum? :/

Vote: Nacho

i dunno who you're scum with yet, but you're scum. not selkies, prob not aronis, prob not bert.
These 4 names show up in absentia in a later reads list (quoted below)
In post 1326, zMuffinMan wrote:
aronis wrote:why would you go after Nacho? They are one of the weakest players
iawtp

it's like he sees through you, nacho. he sees through you.
I should have asked Aronis what you were saying about nacho in the neighborhood. :/
In post 1828, zMuffinMan wrote:so i can kinda understand why you think bert is town (if it's the :effort: factor? i dunno. the :effort: he's putting in looks shit so i don't really care much for it) but there are quite a few things i don't like about him. first is the way he was approaching the game in the early stages; he
was
buddying me. or at least was bringing up a past game we've played together for no good reason except to mention that my reads were good there. and i don't know why he thinks that's a big deal or that one game is a good measure of anything. but he mentioned it several times and i think that was really odd. the rest of his play at the time felt really manufactured - it felt like he was changing up his recent playstyle in an effort to look town, but everything he was saying looked forced and it felt like he was just going with the flow with his reads; there was nothing controversial, nothing that other people weren't already talking about, etc etc. i really haven't been following the game close enough recently to tell whether this is still the case but the reads list he gave a short while back didn't impress me much (and i thought it was rather odd that he gave a reads list and then commented on people who weren't his top scum picks, but meh)

but anyway, give me a reads list nacho. i wanna see at least 3 picks for scum if you don't wanna give town reads.
bert read was pretty bizarre. But, bert was never lynchable imo, so it's kind of a strange read for scum-zmuffin to have. I think. I dunno. Something to review.
In post 1864, zMuffinMan wrote:
bert wrote:Nat is already unhappy with the personal attacks from when people were attacking Katsuki.

Keep it clean man, we all know Nat.
what i've said here is rather fucking tame compared to the actual contempt i have for your play (that i think nati is already aware of)

don't talk to me in this game anymore. if you think i'm scum, either try to lynch me or shut up about it. don't ask me questions, because i won't be answering anything you ask of me. i'm going to treat you like you don't exist in this game until you're dead (either because people eventually want to lynch you or because scum are stupid enough to NK you if you actually are town)
This doesn't sound much like a description of someone muffin would want to nk. Could have been NS or GF's idea? Would scum-zmuffin let one of them choose the nk?

Not going to quote post . It's a point by point refutation of my scum-GF case. Noting here because I want to check some stuff.
In post 2332, zMuffinMan wrote:i don't think ns is scum
i don't think idiotking is scum
i don't think mafiassk is scum*
i don't think guyett is scum
i don't think cabd is scum
i don't think goodfather is scum*

this is where i'm at right now

* to be reassessed if we ever fucking mass claim
this meant scum in aronis/bert/nacho/selkies? How the hell could anyone think bert and I were scum together?

In post 3488, zMuffinMan wrote:
i don't really think ns makes sense as scum with anyone still alive

except for maaaaaaybe selkies

interactions with katsuki/guyett and nacho all game haven't really looked like scum-scum interactions

also think his attitude towards cabd this game (somewhat antagonistic, "DOOOOOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT PUSSY, KILL ME") looks more likely town than scum

and there's that thing i still think is more likely a townslip than anything

soooooooooooooooooo

someone convince me i'm wrong or i don't think i'll be voting ns today
What happened to the bolded?

From here, zmuffin's posts become pretty much all-consuming reasons why nacho must be scum.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3953 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:44 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

it wasn't an assessment based on anything in your posts, it was an assessment i was making based on the way notscience had played the game in regards to other players

the notscience-nacho interactions i was referring to there were i think to do with the townbloc stuff? i think, don't remember

regardless, consistency is a real thing for scum-me (and something i am aware of more than anything else), so if anything, me not following through with that is pretty town of me!

that thing about bert is from D2? what had either of you done at that point that (a) looked town or (b) excluded you from being scum together?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3954 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:54 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

selkies wrote:Would scum-zmuffin let one of them choose the nk?
that would entirely depend on whether i thought anyone was a priority kill - if i didn't, i would probably let one of them choose the kill

though, really, bert?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

BERT!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3955 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:01 pm

Post by Selkies »

In post 3953, zMuffinMan wrote:it wasn't an assessment based on anything in your posts, it was an assessment i was making based on the way notscience had played the game in regards to other players

the notscience-nacho interactions i was referring to there were i think to do with the townbloc stuff? i think, don't remember

regardless, consistency is a real thing for scum-me (and something i am aware of more than anything else), so if anything, me not following through with that is pretty town of me!

that thing about bert is from D2? what had either of you done at that point that (a) looked town or (b) excluded you from being scum together?
bert was displaying a fair amount of paranoia about me day 1. iirc he had his vote on me for good sized chunks of day 2. In the games I've played/followed where he was scum he wasn't much of a busser.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3956 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:10 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

ok

i've never played with bert-scum and even knowing that now i don't really care about it. a meta point like that is so fucking weak it's easily manipulated
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3957 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:11 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

if you had an issue with that, why didn't you bring it up at the time?
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3958 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:31 pm

Post by Selkies »

It didn't register at the time. I've had you as town most of the game.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3959 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:38 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

that would make you right for most of the game! go you!
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3960 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:48 pm

Post by Selkies »

In post 3949, zMuffinMan wrote:and you know ffery is always going to be slightly paranoid about me.
I can't remember if I posted it or just thought it on day 6, but I have mulled over which of you as scum are more likely to carry me to LYLO/MYLO.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3961 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:53 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

you posted something like that somewhere

i mean, really, in a vacuum, i'm probably more likely because (at least in 169) nacho was worried about you figuring him out, whereas you seem to misread me every time i'm scum so you're not much of a threat to me

but then there are a lot of people in this game that nacho probably didn't want in lylo (and i'm guessing bert, claimed doc and claimed en-vig are among that list)
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3962 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:55 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

and maybe he felt the same way in marketplace and imperishable night? but not as blatantly as he did in 169
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3963 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:56 pm

Post by Selkies »

Except in NY 169 I eventually figured you out, not Nacho.
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3964 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:58 pm

Post by Selkies »

And that data point's really the only one that suggests to me that scum-you might not want me at lylo in this game.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3965 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:01 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i mis-stepped in 169 so, while you did figure me out, it's something i think i could avoid in future - put it this way (no offense meant to you), if i roll scum against you town again (for the nth time) you're not going to be a priority kill for me unless there are no better kills or you're unlynchable
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3966 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:02 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

(and i don't really care what data points you have that suggest scum-me wouldn't want you in lylo, unless you're making a decision based on that, in which case all i have to say about that is derp)
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3967 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:04 pm

Post by Selkies »

this feels like a town for the wrong reasons kind of argument.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3968 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:06 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

it essentially is
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3969 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:08 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i mean, personally, i don't care why you call me town if you eventually reach that conclusion

so if you want to think i wouldn't bring you to lylo as scum because i'm worried about you, you can think that if you want

*shrug*

there are far better (legitimate) reasons to think i'm town, though
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3970 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

and if you wait like... <24 hours?

i'll give you a fresh present
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3971 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 pm

Post by Selkies »

I seldom make single-data-point decisions. Takes an extremely persuasive data point.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3972 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:16 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

N2 is (or should be) a pretty strong data point
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3973 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:21 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i don't remember if you ever talked about your thoughts on

i think you mentioned it somewhere but i don't remember anything beyond that

i'll talk about it more tomorrow (hopefully)
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3974 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:24 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

actually i think you said something about using it in future but that's it?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”