Mini 1543--Natirasha's On Parole!(Game Over)

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3925 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:43 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

nacho

i want you to answer honestly

why didn't you kill anyone last night?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3926 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:45 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

has nacho even been on MS since the end of yesterday?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3927 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by Selkies »

god damn it.
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3928 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:02 pm

Post by Selkies »

I think Nacho's town.
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3929 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:59 pm

Post by Selkies »

Guyett
Muffin
Nacho

i'm tending towards agreeing in fery in that the no-kill leans nacho-town

we could no-lynch and offer the draw
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3930 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:06 pm

Post by Selkies »

actually wait i don't really want to

i think we're certain in saying that scum is between nacho and muffin

guyett didn't die last night because...muffin wanted his vote???

i fucking hate this game
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3931 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:18 pm

Post by Selkies »

notscience's "read" on nacho was almost exclusively based on asking for other people's suggestions

nacho wanted a GF lynch and then hopped off it by including him in his townpile in 1399? then stays away from him until the slip

trying to keep up with nacho's ISO is futile
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3932 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:22 pm

Post by Selkies »

actually fuck the no-kill

i think it's due to a game mechanism
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3933 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:13 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

. . . . .
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3934 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:15 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

it's a normal game, how the fuck would there be a game mechanism that causes a no kill?

but 3932 is the _least_ retarded of that string of posts, so that says something
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3935 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:02 am

Post by Selkies »

i'm practically dying to hear your explanation of the no-kills
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3936 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:59 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

why would i bother explaining it when i don't know why it happened

one possible explanation is nacho wasn't around during the night phase (which would explain why it was dragged out for the full 48 hours when nati asked for a quick night phase)

another possible explanation is it was designed for apathy purposes (would have been something i considered were i scum, though i more likely would have just shot someone - especially since nati woulda been getting pissed off at me in our QT were i scum intentionally no killing after letting it drag 48 hours)

another possible explanation is that nacho wants a safety net because he wasn't sure how you were going to vote, but he knew guyett thought he was scum and didn't want to make another obvious shot that could be pointed back to

another possible explanation is nacho is actually town and one of you and guyett is too chickenshit to make a kill for whatever reason

or something i'm not thinking of and don't care about

because how the fuck is it useful in anyway to dwell on this?
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #3937 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:57 am

Post by Guyett »

I dont want this to draw.
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3938 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:24 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3925, zMuffinMan wrote:nacho

i want you to answer honestly

why didn't you kill anyone last night?
Because I don't have a kill!
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3939 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:25 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3926, zMuffinMan wrote:has nacho even been on MS since the end of yesterday?
Yep!
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3940 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:26 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: zMuffinMan

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3941 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:35 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Selling points for Nacho on Muffin-scum:

Muffin refusing to defend Notscience his townread yesterday because "if he won't defend himself we deserve to lose".
Goodfather being aware of one scum in the neighborhood but somehow not being aware of what a neighborhood is.
Useless tunnels all game (Bert, Selkies, Nacho: compare Muffin interactions here with Muffin interactions with me in 167: push push
push, but no actual push to lynch until I made it a me versus him decision).
Toniest thing he's managed to do this game is be angry at Bert, which actually isn't very town at all!

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3942 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:32 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

those are your best selling points?

if you were thinking rationally, you'd realise the first point is an opinion that's alignment-indepedent - if i were actually scum, there'd be no reason for me to make up something like that if i wouldn't also think it as town

the second point seems blatantly wrong, and ignores the fact that goodfather was aware enough of what a neighbourhood was to ask if one of us was a neighbouriser - a logical inference here would be that he looked it up on the wiki - it's also rather funny that you're ignoring the points where both goodfather and notscience were totally unaware of the existence of said neighbourhood up until the point it was revealed by me

the third point seems like a very poor meta point that isn't even descriptive of what my actual play has been like in this game?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3943 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:37 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i mean,

both flipped scum having weird interactions with me re:neighbourhood is actually a pretty strong sign i'm town, or feel free to go over the quotes i brought up and argue otherwise

N2 still makes no sense for a scenario in which i'm scum

and, as much as this is a wifom argument, all of my interactions with flipped scum are totally unlike how i'd play it were i scum. not to mention i'm a shining beacon of fucking towniness to anyone who actually reads my ISO. omg, so town, it's blinding
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3944 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:05 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

What are your best selling points, muff?

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3945 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:59 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

my charm and wit?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3946 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:00 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

or are you talking about this game?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3947 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:06 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

did you mean my selling points for me being town? coz i've laid that shit out many times over (and you keep neglecting to assess those points)

or are you talking about my selling points for you-scum? coz, i mean, i've thought you're scum for a fair while now, so are you asking me to summarise or something?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3948 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:22 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

For me scum, I know you can bullshit about you being town all day but I'm interested for what you'll bullshit about me

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3949 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:58 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

if you think i can bullshit about me being town all day, it shouldn't be all that difficult to argue counter to it - like i said, if you think the quotes i pulled up re: notscience/goodfather's interactions with neighbourhood point to scum me then argue the point, or if you think N2 makes sense from the perspective i'm scum, then argue that, or if you think my play makes sense from scum, then show why you think it does (because the first and third point you came up with in 3941 are the closest you've come to doing this and even there, the first point isn't even scummy and the third point is wrong)

as for you, apart from the obvious point about N2 (where no one else had any real motivation to block cabd), your entire play this game has felt off (which is why i suspected you initially). part of it was your read progression on me, and the fact you weren't explaining things didn't help. i questioned you several times about different players (like how you went from scum-reading goodfather at the beginning of D2 to town-reading him based on... nothing? or something? you never answered my questions here so i don't know) and you never did anything remotely town in response to it. all game, it felt like you were attempting to poorly imitate some idea of your town self that you seem to think other people have.

the icing on the cake for all this is that you aren't analysing things in a way in which i would expect you-town to be analysing things here. i've shown you exactly why i'm town, gone over it plenty of times, and instead of taking this in and assessing it, you're just ignoring it in favour of going "nup" - and if you really were town here, i'd expect you to not be this bad here. instead, i think you're hedging your bets and going after me because you can't really go after anyone else without people realising you're obvscum; i am the perfect target because you know that i tend to manipulate my meta and you know ffery is always going to be slightly paranoid about me. in any other game, you probably would have had an easier time, but there are just so many things pointing to me town in this game that you've dug yourself into a hole that you can't climb out of

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”