Graveyard Shift Mafia - ROLL CREDITS

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:16 am

Post by Serene2 »

"HEY I THINK YOU'RE SCUM BECAUSE YOU WANT THE GAME TO BE MORE SERIOUS"

"well here's why it'd be a good idea"

"AHA SO YOU'RE SCUM BECAUSE YOU'RE STILL TALKING ABOUT IT"

do you not understand how stupid that sounds or should i draw you a picture
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:17 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 147, ~Jordan` wrote:thats how you tonguesmiley mastin
thats how
Umm...that IS how I tonguesmiley, Jordan. In fact, I prefer it to be without the raz smiley. (I don't use razz or have a - line between.) It's just that I can't disable a specific smiley; the choice is all or none. (I guess I could do =P, but I've always thought that to not be me.)

For the record--stopped posting since I wanted to see what the mods did with Goat.
Since I know now, I'm going to take the stance that his posts won't exist until two days from now, meaning I won't respond to them until four days from now. Still, though, his misunderstanding of the rules makes him basically conftown, since I don't see scum making that mistake.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P
~Jordan`
~Jordan`
Goon
~Jordan`
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:17 am

Post by ~Jordan` »

you do bitch about it when
all
they talk about is that same subject when they're also supposed to be looking for scum :/

further, the problem isn't that he wants us to stop playing around and i don't like how you keep trying to reframe the issue as such
kick logic to the curb and do the impossible!
~Jordan`
~Jordan`
Goon
~Jordan`
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:18 am

Post by ~Jordan` »

In post 275, Serene2 wrote:"HEY I THINK YOU'RE SCUM BECAUSE YOU WANT THE GAME TO BE MORE SERIOUS"

"well here's why it'd be a good idea"

"AHA SO YOU'RE SCUM BECAUSE YOU'RE STILL TALKING ABOUT IT"

do you not understand how stupid that sounds or should i draw you a picture
yeah you are totally missing the point
~Jordan`
~Jordan`
Goon
~Jordan`
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:20 am

Post by ~Jordan` »

In post 276, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 147, ~Jordan` wrote:thats how you tonguesmiley mastin
thats how
Umm...that IS how I tonguesmiley, Jordan. In fact, I prefer it to be without the raz smiley. (I don't use razz or have a - line between.) It's just that I can't disable a specific smiley; the choice is all or none. (I guess I could do =P, but I've always thought that to not be me.)

For the record--stopped posting since I wanted to see what the mods did with Goat.
Since I know now, I'm going to take the stance that his posts won't exist until two days from now, meaning I won't respond to them until four days from now. Still, though, his misunderstanding of the rules makes him basically conftown, since I don't see scum making that mistake.
i like goat a lot
don't set him up for an NK :(
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:25 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 153, Infinite Jesters wrote:do you know how ludicrous you sound I am like 1 of the most hated players
While I <3 every member of the hydra, there's no player in the hydra I <3 more than you, mollie.

<3
In post 162, MrZepher wrote:Mastin overanalyzes little things
When she bothers to analyze things at all, that is. :P
I'm not inclined to think BandB is scum at this point in time, but I wouldn't be against lynching them just to remove them from the game if they're going to spam the whole time.
Nah. I know there's a point where noise outweighing content becomes detrimental, and we were close to reaching it. We've had our fun, so we'll be getting more serious as the day progresses.

But dead serious. Don't care about the alignment of other players; AGar is scum. And I promise we'll give the case for why after everyone on the playerlist has had a chance to talk.
Use your hydra QT to organize thoughts pls.
While not actually needed (AP and I are posting the same things even when not synchronized!), we actually
are
. I mean, I'm not checking the hydra QT as I do catchup posting right here and now, but we've been largely in-synch the whole game. Everything from a Zdenek-is-worrying-me-read we both share (for the same reasons, too), to waffling on Serene and Sven and our reasons for defending mollie.
I have a hard enough time deciphering what's bullshit and what isn't as it is.
Not BS: our reads.
BS: the banter we have about our reads.

Butyeah, again, that's changing.
Right now I'm not sure if I'd rather see Serene2 or InfiiniteJesters flip. I'll be back in a moment with an answer to that.
InfiniteJesters is hilariously town. Serene, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh, we'll get back to you on that. If AP's gotten a strong read, I'll trust him on that, since me = waffle.
In post 164, MrZepher wrote:Actually I want to know why Jordan is voting Serene.
Like, the next post by ~Jordan better be explaining that vote.
Could
be scum, but is
probably
town.
In post 166, ~Jordan` wrote:im going to make this post specifically to connote an "FU" for MrZepher
This guy's still town, though.

Really not liking Sven.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:25 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 278, ~Jordan` wrote:yeah you are totally missing the point

is it the one on top of your head
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:33 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 175, Venmar wrote:So, I think the right course of action here is to only vote for people on the opposite shift to make sure the people we are voting can't fight back?

Vote: Agar
Venmar's town.
In post 178, Svenskt Stål wrote:VOTE: venmar
Really. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally beginning to think that Sven's scum, with AGar.
In post 179, MrZepher wrote:Interesting. I'm starting to dislike the agar train to the point of suspicion.
Interesting, considering I'm strongly disliking the resistance to the AGar wagon, far past the point of suspicion.
In post 194, Brian Skies wrote:Who's going to do most of the posting in your hydra? I actually don't mind the two of you flailing your hydra dissonance about (although, I doubt there will be much of it considering the two of you).
I'd say it's probably gonna end up about equal, depending on who's busy when. Overall, though, I've posted more than AP.

I think Brian Skies is wrong, but town.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:40 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 209, Infinite Jesters wrote:I am leaning that they are despite mastina's newfound love for trolling.
What can I say, it's addicting. :P Butyeah, as I said, less and less as game progresses.
In post 223, Svenskt Stål wrote:Explain what forced posting you are reffering to from Agar.
All of it. :P (Again. I actually made a pretty dang good case in our QT. I'll share later.)
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:51 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 225, BirdAndBeast wrote:We haven't coordinated over the last 12 hours or so, but I have a few bullet points to share.
1) Anyone not townreading Mollie is doing it wrong. REALLY wrong. She is transparently town.
3) Goat probably townslipped by posting because if he were scum, hed be more aware of the gamestate due to having daytalk in his QT
4) I realize we've been trolling, but really? We're pretty fucking town, ESPECIALLY since point 3 ^ makes Goat practically conftown, you're all welcome.
Stop stealing my points before I make them, AP. :P

(As I said. Who needs a QT when we're, well...us? :P)

General note about Sven: this rageposting, and the bad reads from it, are both basically exactly what I expect of his scumgame. (Also, if kuribo doesn't call his posting fakerage, kuribo's scum since, well...I'm not the expert at reading fakerage and even I could tell it was fakerage.)
In post 231, ika wrote:VOTE: Serene2
^scum
will check back later
Strongly town.

(Oh, hey, totally missed that BROseidon was an innocent child.)

My read on Zdenek is also basically that he looks highly like scum at this point. I'm not feeling the townvibes from him, which I normally do.
In post 241, BirdAndBeast wrote:Zdenek originall voted us for cryptic/policy/rvs reasons and is morphing that vote into a real one. That is some scummy shit. If we aren't quicklynching AGar, we should quicklynch Zdenek. Zd asking AGar to vote us and AGar refusing awkwardly is more reason to see them as scum together. ESPECIALLY since AGar SHOULD suspect us since he actually talked about how posting smoke is scummy in this game and then he wrote us off as town despite having beef with us posting smoke.
Also this.

Bluntly. The only. ONLY thing. That's got me concerned? Is that we've got scumreads on four players (AGar, Zdenek, Sven, and Serene, roughly in that strength for me, though Zdenek/Sven are fairly interchangeable and Serene I waffle on), and that's more scum than I'd expect to be in this shift.
In post 246, Zdenek wrote:So you want us to listen to Mastin's self-provided meta. LOLZ
That wasn't self-provided meta. That was me making a statement. "We're really. REALLY. Obviously town." And backing it up with examples of what that means.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:56 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 258, AGar wrote:Someone for the love of god kill this with fire.
------------
Are you saying it wouldn't be funny in another game? Or it's worse to try and stop it here? Not following, Zed.
In post 241, BirdAndBeast wrote:ESPECIALLY since AGar SHOULD suspect us since he actually talked about how posting smoke is scummy in this game and then he wrote us off as town despite having beef with us posting smoke.
Acting in an anti-town manner != scum

Also, Jordan vote is still the best vote as he continues to obstinately waste his entire first shift with "I don't have tiiiiime." but in the meantime continues making garbage fluff posting.
Yep. This is scum.
In post 263, Zdenek wrote:How exactly is the tune that he wants town to be listening to, scum-oriented?
Because while the words he says are good words, he's not exactly following them himself and what direction he DOES point them to looks highly, well...bad?
This would not be a positive thing at this point, so why do you want it and what do you think warranted it?
Both of us were noting Serene's, well, serenity, was concerning.
In post 265, ~Jordan` wrote:i know that it's important to pressure me but if that's all you're doing this shift it's not much
Seriously, this guy's hilariously town.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:59 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 269, Serene2 wrote:and mastin was scum in that! he knows god damn well that the shitstorm in that game helped push him to victory
Nah. That was the heated debating. I've trolled, I've spammed, but I've kept it civil.

Hilariously. Town.

Hilariously wrongtown or scum. I respect kuribo enough to lean towards the latter.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:05 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

~Jordan'
^Townposting like a champ.

AGar
^Scumposting like a champ.

Brian Skies
^Screw AP, I'll dissonance this to town.

ika
^Obvtown.

infinte jesters
^Seriously, can't be more town.

MrZepher
^Could be scum, but is probably town.

Serene2
^Waffle. Waffles are delicious.

Svenskt Stal
^Strongly reading scum.

Venmar
^Decently strong town.

Zdenek
^Not feeling the townvibes, and feeling scumvibes. Not as strongly scum as Sven, but stronger scumread than Serene.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:10 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

And lemme guess at the others.
Aronis
^Don't have a guess.

Bry-fit
^Gonna guess scummy town.

FourteenPointFive
^Probably going to be town.

hiplop
^Same.

iamausername
^Could be either. Will be highly, highly annoyed, might even replace out. Will wait to see.

Logical Duality
^Eh, I'll wait to see; something tells me they're going to end up as scum, though. (Depends largely on Zdenek's banter, however.)

PeregrineV
^Could be scum.

The Goat
^Basically conftown.

xRECKONERx
^Will most definitely be highly, HIGHLY annoyed. He's the type of player, though, that if he destroys the scumteam will be town and if he doesn't will be scum.

zoraster
^Is probably going to be so annoyed he blacklists us. :P Alignment to be determined.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:39 am

Post by MrZepher »

You wanna go into more detail about why you think Jordan's town?
Because I don't see it.

Start posting like town or don't. There's no reason to make us wait. Ain't nobody got time fo that.

@jordan
If Agar is so not town why aren't you voting him? Why is your vote still on Serene?
or something like that....
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:42 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 284, BirdAndBeast wrote:I'm not feeling the townvibes from him, which I normally do.
Can you remind me of a game where you said that I gave you town-vibes?

That's something I remember DGB saying about me, but not you.
In post 284, BirdAndBeast wrote:That wasn't self-provided meta. That was me making a statement. "We're really. REALLY. Obviously town." And backing it up with examples of what that means.
You linking your games is self provided meta. I can't even believe I have to say that.
In post 285, BirdAndBeast wrote:Because while the words he says are good words, he's not exactly following them himself and what direction he DOES point them to looks highly, well...bad?
How do you think he's not following them?

I presume the direction that you have a problem with is his suspicion of Jordan?
In post 285, BirdAndBeast wrote:Both of us were noting Serene's, well, serenity, was concerning.
So you think there's something they should have gotten angry about?
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:45 am

Post by Zdenek »

Infinte Jesters, could you say some words about why you think BandB is town?
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:08 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 289, MrZepher wrote:You wanna go into more detail about why you think Jordan's town?
Sure, later. But it's really, really obvious. The tone. The mindset. The content that is there. The overall approach to the game. Relaxed, natural, and sharp. Like, posting looks like it doesn't have much, but there's good insight in there, good comments, good content. The noise outweighs the signal, but the signal that IS there is good, solid content.
Start posting like town or don't.
This is posting like town. :P
In post 290, Zdenek wrote:Can you remind me of a game where you said that I gave you town-vibes?
Every single game of yours in the last couple of years we've shared? (Okay, granted. One or both heads of us have been scum in almost every single game we've had with you. BUTSTILL.) Like, in Antihero, I totally got why you died with Quilford, because you were amazingly town. Not only with reads, but with reasoning, insight, positioning, and such. Obvtown, strong voice, dangerously-competent. Traits I've seen from you and AP has seen from you early and often.

Not seeing it this game.
How do you think he's not following them?
His posting, both the (lack of) content in it and the frequency of it. It's not just his scumspects and how terrible they are. It's not just his hypocrisy which there is plenty of. It's not just the IioA in his posting. It's not just the tone of his posts. It's all of them combined, and more. (As I said. Case was made already; I just need to post it. And will do so, after the next shift has spoken.)
So you think there's something they should have gotten angry about?
Quite possibly?
In post 291, Zdenek wrote:Infinte Jesters, could you say some words about why you think BandB is town?
We're town because we're town. Like...there's obvtown and then there's just...town. That player who you can't describe. Who you can't explain. But you
know
, just know, you have read correctly. You can throw in buzzwords to attempt to explain to others. Tone. Content. Mindset. Presence of whimsy. But none of them fully encapsulate the read.

That's the type of townread we are.

And I know this, because that's the type of townread
they
are. :P
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:29 am

Post by Serene2 »

mastin, just can it, you already know how much I hate when people go on and on about how obvtown they are

the more you say it, the less i trust you

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:35 am

Post by ika »

i only glanced through i will porb be doing a read dump in our second shift. but from what i have found i want to ask this to ager:

why burn my post with fire?

stall if your going to do stupid list like those im gonna call you out for scum trying to look helpful, also i was the one who claimed vt so you can add that into your list.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:38 am

Post by AGar »

This is the only post I'm going to make on the matter of BnB's case on me, because there's either some gross misrepresentations of me or gross misunderstandings of my general play.
In post 292, BirdAndBeast wrote:His posting, both the (lack of) content in it and the frequency of it. It's not just his scumspects and how terrible they are. It's not just his hypocrisy which there is plenty of. It's not just the IioA in his posting. It's not just the tone of his posts. It's all of them combined, and more. (As I said. Case was made already; I just need to post it. And will do so, after the next shift has spoken.)
So anyone who's played with me knows I'm not someone who posts 30 times in a RL day. I try to force myself to limit my posting to 2-3 times MAX per day so I don't let mafia envelope or set the tone for my day, but because this game is requiring more activity, I'm attempting to stay on top of things and post more frequently. That said, I'm still not going to post 30 times a day. So if you want to lynch me for that, go for it, but "not enough posting" isn't really a good scumtell.

My singular suspect right now is Jordan. Because he's posting frequently enough to be on top of this game but instead dodging giving anything productive. It's not just about getting your suspects out before the shift ends. It's about productively scumhunting in order to give the other shift something to work with, something they can discuss as well and be like "I saw this as well," or "No, this person is inherently wrong." Jordan is active lurking with a knowledge it's going to be another 2+ days before he has to post again.

The content and hypocrisy points are just hysterical.

In post 237, Zdenek wrote:Re. BandB:
In post 58, AGar wrote:They aren't exactly someone I'd peg for scum so. Wrong, but not scum.
At this stage, there's not really too many ways to be worse than them.
They're loud, and obnoxious, and I really wish they'd coordinate in their QT so I wasn't reading the same thing twice. But they're tunneling like a mofo, not relenting even against some significant flaws in their case being pointed out. That's a fairly strong towntell for me D1.
In post 294, ika wrote:i only glanced through i will porb be doing a read dump in our second shift. but from what i have found i want to ask this to ager:

Because...

Drum roll please

YOU'RE WASTING YOUR ENTIRE FIRST SHIFT BY GOING "HURR DURR NOT GONNA READ NETIME SOON, DON'T CURR IF GAME MECHANICS SEVERELY PUNISH APATHETIC TOWNS. SUM1 TELL ME WUT 2 DO."

Also, please spell my name right. It's 4 letters. >_>
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:46 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 293, Serene2 wrote:mastin, just can it, you already know how much I hate when people go on and on about how obvtown they are
Well, we are, so.
the more you say it, the less i trust you
How many times do we have to say it before your trust level reaches absolute zero?
In post 295, AGar wrote:This is the only post I'm going to make on the matter of BnB's case on me, because there's either some gross misrepresentations of me or gross misunderstandings of my general play.
(Still scum phrasing, by the way.)
So if you want to lynch me for that, go for it, but "not enough posting" isn't really a good scumtell.
True, but that wasn't the main point. The main point is in saying we need to be active while...not being very active. (More elaboration will come in the case.)
My singular suspect right now is Jordan.
And yet, basically everyone has posted, and posted content at that.
Because he's posting frequently enough to be on top of this game but instead dodging giving anything productive.
Except his posts are dripping with productivity. There's a ton of scumhunting in them, and not all of it even subtle.
But they're tunneling like a mofo, not relenting even against some significant flaws in their case being pointed out.
Oh, this isn't tunneling.

This is experience. (Admittedly. There are things that could be bias. They aren't all bias, though.)
That's a fairly strong towntell for me D1.
Yeahno. Maybe in 2010. Not nowadays.

(As an aside, assuming there's flaws in the case in spite of me not having presented it is another point against him.)
In post 294, ika wrote:i only glanced through i will porb be doing a read dump in our second shift. but from what i have found i want to ask this to ager:
Because...Drum roll please....
YOU'RE WASTING YOUR ENTIRE FIRST SHIFT BY GOING "HURR DURR NOT GONNA READ NETIME SOON, DON'T CURR IF GAME MECHANICS SEVERELY PUNISH APATHETIC TOWNS. SUM1 TELL ME WUT 2 DO."
Also, please spell my name right. It's 4 letters. >_>
Also looks like scum.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:48 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 241, BirdAndBeast wrote:Zd asking AGar to vote us and AGar refusing awkwardly is more reason to see them as scum together.
Oh, that's weak and you should know it.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:50 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 297, Venmar wrote:
In post 241, BirdAndBeast wrote:Zd asking AGar to vote us and AGar refusing awkwardly is more reason to see them as scum together.
Oh, that's weak and you should know it.
Eh, AP point is AP point, but while it's not strong, that doesn't mean not valid. :P I see it as being potentially relative rather than definitely-relative as AP apparently does, butyeah. Not something that is to be left uncommented on.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:54 am

Post by Venmar »

I don't know which of his posts to quote, but I think Serene's practically blind whiteknight of AGar is a bit irrational and/or wrong. Paranoia of something that happened in some other game, which is fundamentally different from this game in many ways, is not much of a basis to make the same thing in this game true. Nor do I think the "abject falsehood" bullshit is fully accurate and more of an exaggeration, as I don't think anyone has really pushed AGar in such a fashion? If they have, please point it out.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”