BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:39 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

We haven't coordinated over the last 12 hours or so, but I have a few bullet points to share.
1) Anyone not townreading Mollie is doing it wrong. REALLY wrong. She is transparently town.
2) Brian Skies is better than his entry post makes me think he is, so leaning scum on him from pure burden of proficiency.
3) Goat probably townslipped by posting because if he were scum, hed be more aware of the gamestate due to having daytalk in his QT
4) I realize we've been trolling, but really? We're pretty fucking town, ESPECIALLY since point 3 ^ makes Goat practically conftown, you're all welcome.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:41 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Fake edit: Oh I forgot about something in that BS post that made me lean town on him, so I'll call him nul for now :shifty: . But really, come on man.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:46 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 225, BirdAndBeast wrote:We haven't coordinated over the last 12 hours or so, but I have a few bullet points to share.
1) Anyone not townreading Mollie is doing it wrong. REALLY wrong. She is transparently town.
2) Brian Skies is better than his entry post makes me think he is, so leaning scum on him from pure burden of proficiency.
3) Goat probably townslipped by posting because if he were scum, hed be more aware of the gamestate due to having daytalk in his QT
4) I realize we've been trolling, but really? We're pretty fucking town, ESPECIALLY since point 3 ^ makes Goat practically conftown, you're all welcome.
I like this, please keep this.

Also why are you not townreading me? I dont understand what I am doing wrong. Help me.

VOTE: ika
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:47 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

* Please keep doing this
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:57 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

Oh and I want to add that I can see Serene being scum.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:58 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

One of us finds you likely to be town, the other is waffling about lots of things.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:13 am

Post by ika »

VOTE: Serene2

^scum

will check back later
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:21 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 230, BirdAndBeast wrote:One of us finds you likely to be town, the other is waffling about lots of things.
Hello scum,

Nice try using fake dissonance to discredit a claimed lover of all things.
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:30 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

Union log

Spoiler: Shift Data
PlayerDay 1
~Jordan'
Day
AGar
Day
Bird and Beast
Day
Brian Skies
Day
ika
Day
infinte jesters
Day
MrZepher
Day
Serene2
Day
Svenskt Stal
Day
Venmar
Day
Zdenek
Day
Aronis
Night
BROseidon
Night
Bry-fit
Night
FourteenPointFive
Night
hiplop
Night
iamausername
Night
Logical Duality
Night
PeregrineV
Night
The Goat
Night
xRECKONERx
Night
zoraster
Night

Spoiler: Claims and flips
PlayerClaimPostFlip
~Jordan'
AGar
Bird and Beast
Brian Skies
ika
infinite jestersLover with Svenhttp://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p5794872
MrZepher
Serene2
Svenskt StalLover with infinite jestershttp://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p5794872
Venmar
Zdenek
Aronis
BROseidonInnocent childhttp://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p5793693
Bry-fit
FourteenPointFive
hiplop
iamausername
Logical Duality
PeregrineV
The Goat
xRECKONERx
zoraster

I dont understand why the colors get fucked up, I also forgot who claimed vt.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:31 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 232, Serene2 wrote:
In post 230, BirdAndBeast wrote:One of us finds you likely to be town, the other is waffling about lots of things.
Hello scum,

The lover claim confirms neither infinite jester nor me.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:32 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

You guys think Im scum in 100% of games we're in together (except DGB actually read me right in StateFarm mafia I guess, but it was impossible not to, I was an honorary Paranoid Crying Child), so I'll just let you both think on that.
how did I discredit anything?. The Qt is literally mastin going "Serene is worrisome. Wait no Serene is townie. Wait no Serene is scum. Sven is scum isn't he!!", but Im interested in hearing how we discredited Sven.
Ika is a townread for both of us.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:39 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 232, Serene2 wrote:
Hello scum,

When we played anything goes you were town and the thing I remember is your ability to just write "x is scum". I dont see that here, here I find you trying to actually help? Can you help me out here please.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:53 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 26, Infinite Jesters wrote:oh. except your goofy vote on zden.
Goofy?

I mean crazy is more like it.
In post 33, Svenskt Stål wrote:it had actually not occured to me that we only have half the time to express ourself.
Do you think this is going to make such a big difference?
In post 37, Serene2 wrote:
In post 21, BirdAndBeast wrote:Could be scum.

VOTE: BROseidon
i really can't tell if you're being ironic or cheeky
Cheeky-scum, in particular.

Re. BandB:
In post 58, AGar wrote:They aren't exactly someone I'd peg for scum so. Wrong, but not scum.
At this stage, there's not really too many ways to be worse than them.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:59 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 58, AGar wrote:Yes, trying to cut out things like voting for the player who is mod-confirmed unlynchable town in the other shift surely benefits scum. If it were a normal game, sure that'd be funny and fine.
No, no, it wouldn't be, and here it's worse.
In post 80, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 77, Serene2 wrote:i'm not ignoring you mollie, i just figure it's too early to remind you that you can't read me for shit
But can she not read other players for shit?
There is no fucking point to this post.

I don't care about the mason claim because of pre-game discussion.
In post 102, BirdAndBeast wrote:In the mean time, more questions.
Zdenek: Why haven't you given thoughts on the other players, yet? Granted, yeah, only five pages, literally half of which is ours (we have nearly 50/100 posts), but there's still plenty of content from people that you can get reads off of.
No, there isn't. I don't think that much of what's been said is indicative of anyone's alignment.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:03 am

Post by MrZepher »

still waiting on jordan.

*taps foot impatiently*
or something like that....
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:04 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 104, BirdAndBeast wrote:If it helps, though:
It's really. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally. Pretty dang obvious that we're town. Like, http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go
^That BirdAndBeast was "we're so obvscum that it hurts, but maybe if we switch 'scum' with 'town', people will buy our BS".

This game is "we're seriously, legitimately, honestly obvtown, more than even Street Racers". (No mean feat. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p4556164 )
AP how do feel about this post?
In post 115, Infinite Jesters wrote:serene was way too quick to give that town read IMO
The Sven one? because that's a rather hilarious criticism. I mean you're right, but seriously, with the way this crowd will throw around town reads, it's not really surprising.
In post 133, Serene2 wrote:the fact that you're actually taking that post as a serious town read makes me want to ask you if you still can't read me or if you're just scum
I'm inclined to agree.
In post 137, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 133, Serene2 wrote:the fact that you're actually taking that post as a serious town read makes me want to ask you if you still can't read me or if you're just scum

to punish you, i'm never ever voting sven for any reason
VOTE: Serene.
Still scum.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:06 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Zdenek originall voted us for cryptic/policy/rvs reasons and is morphing that vote into a real one. That is some scummy shit. If we aren't quicklynching AGar, we should quicklynch Zdenek. Zd asking AGar to vote us and AGar refusing awkwardly is more reason to see them as scum together. ESPECIALLY since AGar SHOULD suspect us since he actually talked about how posting smoke is scummy in this game and then he wrote us off as town despite having beef with us posting smoke.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:09 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 240, Zdenek wrote:AP how do feel about this post?
The fuck do you want me to say about it? Mastin is being a cheeky town butt, but hes right.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:11 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 197, ~Jordan` wrote:I am pulling an all-nighter right now, but I promise that posting in this thread is the light at the end of the tunnel that I am looking forward to.
I really hope your case is coming soon. The last time a townie was being coy because he thought he was right about his early Day 1 scumreads (he wasn't), I had to wait for an opportunity to claim intent to hammer him before he would share his thoughts.
In post 198, Svenskt Stål wrote:Not overly fond of brians mq either
What's an mq?
In post 199, Infinite Jesters wrote:
we already have 1 condescending full of himself douche

to deal with in this game plz don't be like zephir who i am
convinced is a zekrom alt. I outed us as lovers with sven so
dummies like you would not have to waste their time
worrying about us. <---this is protown not agar's whatever
it is you call it. oh right, SCUM POASTING!
let scum worry their pretty little heads about us, we are a
negative utility it is always best to get that shit out in the
open first thing. <--- why am I having to explain this to
you it is like you haven't played mafia before.
also are you srsly saying my posting looks "forced" with
a straight face whilst ignoring agar? jesus christ he looks
positively constipated.
if you are town plz do better.
Lulz. Where is this coming from? I'm one of the least confident players on this site when it comes to reads. You've played with me before and I'm being TRANSPARENTLY FUCKING TOWN RIGHT NOW!

Yes, your early posting looks forced. You completely managed to buddy up to the confirmed townie not once, but twice, on page 1. Then you vote Agar with "baaaah." Oh, so persuasive. And the last time I saw you in a game, you were buddying up to your scumbuddy. So your entire tag-team here with BandB is giving me terrible vibes.

But I don't really have any idea how to read you (and I've seen niggles going in both directions). And if I was really convinced you were scum, I would have voted you by now instead of asking for Nacho. And you completely missed this.

Regarding you outing yourself as a lover, maybe your role is negative utility, but it's a stupid thing to do. After what happened in Anything Goes, I think you'd at least have some more sense before doing that again considering you were the NIGHT 1 KILL that game. Here you're sharing a hydra with both Desp and Nacho. So it makes no fucking sense to me why you would out yourself as lovers with Sven because he wasn't working with you within 24 HOURS of the game opening and before half the game even checked in. Like, seriously, what the fuck were you thinking?

As far as Agar is concerned, maybe his posting looks forced. But his sentiments were pro-town and I don't understand why he's being wagoned. At all.
In post 209, Infinite Jesters wrote:and that is a pretty terrible position to take. those are both strong players and a huge boon to town if they are town. I am leaning that they are despite mastina's newfound love for trolling. if not it will be evident soon cos no way will they be able to hide from desp, nacho and I forever.
And here you are advocating that BandB shouldn't be voted because of their reputation as strong players, but you say the same thing about your hydra? So like I said, your early claim makes absolutely no sense to me.
In post 223, Svenskt Stål wrote:I like Jordan more and more
Why? He hasn't done anything.
In post 225, BirdAndBeast wrote:Anyone not townreading Mollie is doing it wrong. REALLY wrong. She is transparently town.
You're welcome to explain.
In post 225, BirdAndBeast wrote:Brian Skies is better than his entry post makes me think he is, so leaning scum on him from pure burden of proficiency.
Burden of proficiency? On me? On page fucking 9? After one post? Oh, you're going to have to do better than that.
In post 225, BirdAndBeast wrote:Goat probably townslipped by posting because if he were scum, hed be more aware of the gamestate due to having daytalk in his QT
I was thinking this too.
In post 227, Svenskt Stål wrote:Also why are you not townreading me? I dont understand what I am doing wrong. Help me.
They're being blinded by Mollie's insane play.

But #233 was bad and you should feel bad. Too early and it has no business being there.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:12 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 162, MrZepher wrote:I'm not inclined to think BandB is scum at this point in time, but I wouldn't be against lynching them just to remove them from the game if they're going to spam the whole time.
That's okay with me. You can vote them.

MrZeph, what criteria are you using to decide if you want to see someone flip?

Cool. The lover's claim is real.
In post 174, Svenskt Stål wrote:All, I would be down with a BandB lynch, I am leaning town but I dont care, the spamming is just too much. I knew mastin was a clown player without skill but I am suprised to AP sinking into mastins filth.
What is it that surprises you?
In post 180, Svenskt Stål wrote:Town

Agar
The Goat
MrZepher
BandB

aaand maybe Jordan too?
And now your town reading them?
This progression makes no sense.
In post 183, MrZepher wrote:The fact that Jordan has done paramount to nothing yet the Agar train is still going tells me that Agar is probably town.
Could you add some words here?
In post 198, Svenskt Stål wrote:I dont think BandB is town any more. FIne iwth lynching that slot.
I think you've come to the right conclusion, but I'd still love to know why.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:14 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 241, BirdAndBeast wrote:Zdenek originall voted us for cryptic/policy/rvs reasons and is morphing that vote into a real one.
Nope. I voted you for a real reason right off the bat. That you decided to RVS someone who's not even here. That doesn't put pressure on anyone and it avoids conflict.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:15 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 242, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 240, Zdenek wrote:AP how do feel about this post?
The fuck do you want me to say about it? Mastin is being a cheeky town butt, but hes right.
So you want us to listen to Mastin's self-provided meta. LOLZ
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:18 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

Brian,

Mq means mass qoute, dont worry though, liked this one better

I dont have the strength to go and look for what it was that i liked about Jordan, I will later.

Regardig the data sheet I just created it, its there and free to use. I dont see why it would be too early for it, although there wont be much information in it.
~Jordan`
~Jordan`
Goon
~Jordan`
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:19 am

Post by ~Jordan` »

why did i stay in this friggin game
kick logic to the curb and do the impossible!
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:19 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 246, Zdenek wrote:So you want us to listen to Mastin's self-provided meta. LOLZ
I don't care? You can believe it or ignore it, I really REALLY don't care?
In post 245, Zdenek wrote:Nope. I voted you for a real reason right off the bat. That you decided to RVS someone who's not even here. That doesn't put pressure on anyone and it avoids conflict.
Right, because RVS votes are srs bzness, MY BAD. And I moved the vote to AGar before you even posted, so this smells an awful lot like Teen Spirit, much like the rest of your contributions.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”