dom:inc
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:50 am

Post by dom:inc »

what's up with the three votes on Southpaw?

;)

LEET MOD EDIT:
Nothing to see here, folks. No flavor at all. Just a boring generic votecount.
Southpaw:
4(thorgot, superstring, the fonz, dasquian)

superstring91:
2(sweeneytod, gorcat, )

Sweenytodd:
1(dodgy)

The Fonz:
1(dom:inc)

Dodgy:
1(southpaw)

dom:inc:
1(pete_d)

gorckat:1
(eletriar)

pete d:
1(kilmentator)

Eletriar:
0()

kilmenator:
0()

thorgot:
0()

Dasquian:
0()

12 alive is 7 to lynch.
Excellent job, dom:inc, ^5 for the win! -inHimshallibe
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:14 pm

i too would like to know what the "second vote debate is". All i could think it might be is that scum would try not to be first vote nor hammer making them try be second vote in a 7 player nub game.

Meanwhile i'm gonna jump on the unvote bandwagon and
unvote: The Fonz
... eehhhhhh 8)
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:19 pm

The Fonz wrote:
pete d wrote:T

btw, I disagree with the use of the "classic scumtells" argument, its like trying to add weight to your arguments without adding much substance. I'd rather Fonzy just say "blah blah blah blah; this is scummy behaviour imo" or something like that. But I am probably nitpicking.
Eh? What is the difference between saying 'this is really scummy' and 'this is a classic scumtell?' In both cases, you're suggesting that the action you're attacking is highly suspicious, and suggests scum. The difference is purely semantic.
I'm more inclined to agree with pete d here. Saying "this is a classic scumtell" to me seems a lot less convincing than actually explaining what it is that you dislike about the post/points raisedl. I'm sure other people like me, who aren't so condident in their game will agree too.

In regards to the lurker situation, now this is the first non-newbie game i've been in so i don't have much to go on, but i don't think the lurkers are any more or less likely to be scum. If someone pops up and rattles off a copy paste of a few other peoples opinions and sticks a vote with it that has a considerable effect then yes they're gonna look scummy. But similarly, someone could come back with some long informative posts which raise more discussion and help us further the game. It can go either way but i'm not too sure what my point is :? made sense when i started writing it but now i'm lost.

I've not got an excuse, i've been reading the thread quite a few times each day, just not really felt i have anything to add. The last game i was there was a similar standoff between two groups and i picked a group who's arguements sounded most convincing, did some re-reading of my own and was convinced on their ideals. I made the wrong choice. So i'm trying to take this game a little slower and read into it all just a bit more.

As for Sweenytodd's post about contributing more than two lines i'm undecided. Sure people may be busy but we can't really check that and so in this way i agree that maybe a little more content could be added, but at the same time if they really are busy then they really don't have the time to add more. And Sweenytodd's post itself is mostly just the same line about posting more content regurgitated with some filler words and sentences that add length to what you're writing, the kind of thing you use at school to make it look like you did a lot of work. (or was that just me :?)
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #5) » Tue May 01, 2007 8:15 pm

Its interesting to see that everyone thinks CES shouldn't claim yet Fonz is still pushing for one.

You
can
retract a claim without denying it... CES has done just that. I think Dodgy's claim, in light of the situation at the time, cannot be trusted. There are too many possibilities (draw fire, mafia trying to out doc, is the doc, yada yada) for us to know whether it was more likely true or false, so why ponder on it?
Dodgy and CES are the same person. One of them lied.
How can they be one person, yet
one
of them lied, that makes them two people playing the same role. We have no proof yet to even remotely suggest which of them lied and so can't just lynch CES cos he's the one playing the role now. And anyway... CES hasn't stated whether or not he is or isn't the doc yet so hasn't even made a statement that could be true or false. He just retracted the claim, it could still go either way.

Sure having a player out there with a role we're unsure on isn't very good but then, we're unsure on everyone's roles thus far so why push for a lynch on someone that's just joined the game. You may have been getting somewhere with dodgy (no longer in the game remember) but CES is new to the game. We can't hold Dodgy's actions against him and imo, we've just lost a couple of pages. Nothing to q_q over.

FOS: The Fonz
(opening sentance)
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #6) » Thu May 03, 2007 6:17 am

pete d wrote:I don't like how dom:inc suddenly appeared when I said he was getting suspicious, and immediately joined in the FOS'ers on Fonzy. Now it could be a coincidence i guess, but I still find it suspicious.
Only a minor point but, you actually said "Eletrair and dom:inc both seem to be fence-sitting a bit (dom:inc hasn't commented for a while though)." nothing about me being suspicious thus far :) So i figured i'd update you on my thoughts. Is that suspicious? Being asked to post (if indirectly) so then posting ;)

Chances are i was tabbed away from an open reply anyway and didn't even see your post. Also, i was the first person to FOS fonz since dodgy left the game... but anyway, you were saying something about misrepresentation i believe? :P

I've been thinking about my FOS on fonz anyway and although i do find his pushing suspicious he seems inherently pro-town. So i'm gonna
un-FOS: The Fonz
even though i'm not sure i've seen anyone un-fos before... :?
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #7) » Thu May 03, 2007 9:15 pm

pete d. if i have the internet connected, i have World of Warcraft running, that's how i role. It's not uncommon for me to have a reply written and sitting in either the reply or quick reply tab for longer than an hour, which is why i noted that i might not have seen your post (i saw that it was only an hour before mine). Had it been a day or so then i wouldn't have made a point of it.
It just seemed to me like you were absent through most of the discussion, then popped in and agreed with the majority of the town.
popped in and agreed with the majority of the town eh... mind sharing with the rest of us exactly who the town is comprised of? will make the game a lot easier for us :)
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #8) » Mon May 07, 2007 9:28 am

I agree with fonz on this one. Anyone could claim to be the doc. Mafia scum alike. Don't think the whole spelling it out in such a blatant fashion will do any good for anyone. Or even dropping hints. Cos the scum could do it too.

wow that was fun... fonz, you shoulda done that, its great, like being in primary school again :)

disclaimer: no doc was claimed in the making of this post
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #9) » Tue May 15, 2007 9:07 pm

i have nothing really to add... was aware last night that i haven't posted in a while but i fell asleep after work... again!

i wouldn't mind an answer to;
dom:inc wrote:
pete d wrote:It just seemed to me like you were absent through most of the discussion, then popped in and agreed with the majority of the town.
popped in and agreed with the majority of the town eh... mind sharing with the rest of us exactly who the town is comprised of? will make the game a lot easier for us :)
opinions on who is town pete d?
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #10) » Wed May 16, 2007 10:47 pm

yeah ok... i read town as pro-town not as we the collective. Still, you could have answered sooner, instead you've let me bring it up a couple of times and then call me for pressing you on it. :(

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”