Mini 1543--Natirasha's On Parole!(Game Over)

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3875 (ISO) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:44 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I demand a redo: I never voted Notscience.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3876 (ISO) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:45 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

L A L
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3877 (ISO) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:52 pm

Post by Selkies »

lol

nati was too fed up with the game

i haven't been posting in the game but i've been flipping through the thread now and then

i think my read is consolidatin around nacho/notsci/gf
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3878 (ISO) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:55 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I thought you were ffery for a moment and was excited.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3879 (ISO) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:59 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

oh i just realised nati made deadline for this day phase 7 days

i still think nacho is more likely scum than anyone else (though part of this is me just wanting one of my reads this game to not be complete shit)

but i would like it very much if nacho got to L-1 without my vote just so i can see what nacho does when he realises the corner he's backed himself into and tries to come up with some reasoning to call someone else scum
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #3880 (ISO) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:24 am

Post by Guyett »

I dont know who to trust here
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3881 (ISO) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:12 am

Post by Selkies »

In post 3878, Nachomamma8 wrote:I thought you were ffery for a moment and was excited.
I'm here now
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3882 (ISO) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:41 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

guyett wrote:I dont know who to trust here
i mean, sure, you could ignore the mountains of evidence suggesting i'm town, from scum's reactions to my neighbourhood and the people in it both before and after the reveal, to the fact that N2 makes no sense if i were scum, to the fact that all of my play practically screams town. i guess you can do that. that seems like it makes sense.

is nacho's approach of refusing to actually analyse any of this in favour of doing... nothing outside of bringing up a few quotes from goodfather and saying i make sense as scum based on them convincing to you?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3883 (ISO) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:26 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3171, The Goodfather wrote:Is bert still trying to push thru a NL? doesn;t make much sense to me, but something he said indicated to me that there is a site rule where the game is called early if there are 3 nights without a death? Can anyone clarify this rule as i haven't come across it yet on site

Nacho - let me get this straight. You have been playing with complete and utter apathy this whole game.... and you find muffin suspicious for not voting you?? Is this how you won that best town performance? by being a super troll? tbh, i liked your interactions with NS in the last few pages

NS - I have been thinking about muffins idea that not sciences comment was a townslip. I can see that happening somewhat, but we talked about the game specific rules for a good portion of the first dp. I don't know how NS plays, but it could be just a way for him to try to be funny and make himself look town simultaneously. Obviously, the mafia members would know about the day talk aspect, so its not too far of a stretch to imagine them making a comment like that. I know this is kinda WIFOM-y, but its really not if you think about it
This strikes me as another interaction that makes me likely town.
I will admit that Goodfather didn't buddy up to Bert as much as my posts implied he did :(

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3884 (ISO) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:41 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

tbh that post makes me look more town than you. but it doesn't make you look town at all, so that's not saying much
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3885 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:36 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

NACHO

YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?

BATTLE TIME?
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #3886 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:43 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 3880, Guyett wrote:I dont know who to trust here
Talk about it?
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3887 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:44 am

Post by Selkies »

In post 3886, fferyllt wrote:
Talk about it?
me
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #3888 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:57 am

Post by Guyett »

In post 3886, fferyllt wrote:
Talk about it?
Why should I trust you?
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3889 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:04 am

Post by Selkies »

Because I'm town?

Your post echoed a of thoughts, actually. Trust about what? Trust alignment? Trust judgment? Trust myself?
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #3890 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:00 am

Post by Guyett »

I don't have anyone to trust as I've no solid town reads.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3891 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:07 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

you can trust me, i'm town
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3892 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:08 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

cross my heart
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3893 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:09 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

wouldn't lie about something like this, especially not at mylo

honestly
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3894 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:10 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i mean, you can talk about why you don't think i'm town if you want?

and i'll get some popcorn and have a good laugh

that sounds fun, but it won't get us anywhere, so imo, you're better off just believing i'm town

especially since you don't want to put any effort into figuring things out
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3895 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:22 pm

Post by Natirasha »

Vote Count 6.1

New formatting for mod comments so I don't steal Tar's schtick completely.

Selkies:

zMuffinMan:

Guyett:

Nachomamma8:

No Lynch(0):

Not Voting:
Selkies, zMuffinMan, Guyett, Nachomamma8

With four alive, it takes three to lynch.

(expired on 2014-04-01 21:00:00)
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #3896 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:36 pm

Post by Guyett »

In post 3894, zMuffinMan wrote:
especially since you don't want to put any effort into figuring things out
I'm v/la...
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3897 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:41 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

super awesome
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3898 (ISO) » Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:59 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

since numbnuts is gonna be V/LA for the entire day phase or something, and neither selkies or nacho looks like they're gonna do anything any time soon,

either decide this via rap battle today or vote no lynch
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #3899 (ISO) » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:16 am

Post by Guyett »

I'm OK with no lynching tbh

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”