Eleven
Eleven
Goon
Eleven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:51 pm

Post by Eleven »

b/c you being willing to switch to one is weird. like okay I get the LYNCH SCUMMY PEOPLE vibe but them being scum together would be weird as heck so having a strong preference for one over the other is PROBABLY a thing unless it's down to apathy which that post didn't seem to IMPLY

also my post was VERY pro town
A Faraday/KittyMo hydra.

/in to replace for Kids TV Characters Mafia!!
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:57 pm

Post by Sir Waffles Wafflington »

Hey faraday talk to me about CDB/Magua. I was telling Mina that I was a bit worried about Dan's "you won't lynch CDB after I'm gone thing" as potentially last minute wifom thrown at a partner (and someone else brought that up in thread, maybe Gamma, if so I think whoever that is is town because they're thinking the same thing I was so!) but Mina said he was obvtown so IDK. ANYWAY, Magua's reading page 85 was cool and all, but his not doing anything whatsoever is worrisome.
Crazy cat ladies.
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:00 pm

In post 2109, Nuwen wrote:Everything about Mollie's posts is genuine this game. Wood people often feel compelled to lie socially (because they're empathetic, and can tell what someone needs to hear to feel better), but the flip-side is that they don't actually lie WELL.

The things that people find scummy about Mollie are also Tree people qualities: indecisiveness / unsure how to proceed, non sequitur priorities.

But it DOES seem like she's trying to use her skills to figure out this game, namely interpreting other player's emotional states by interacting with them. Her conviction about Waffles is thick, and her doubts about that slot make sense from a town player.
Who said she's scummy because of indecisiveness/unsure of how to proceed, non sequitur priorities?
Crazy cat ladies.
Eleven
Eleven
Goon
Eleven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:03 pm

Post by Eleven »

I think the cdb slot is town for now, not sure why Magua not posting is a thing, since he can come in and will ask a bunch of questions and stuff as either alignment here and he's obviously not getting lynched today and cdb was p town I thought?
A Faraday/KittyMo hydra.

Eleven
Eleven
Goon
Eleven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:03 pm

Post by Eleven »

(Mala's last 2 posts looked pretty wooden ftr)
A Faraday/KittyMo hydra.

Eleven
Eleven
Goon
Eleven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:04 pm

Post by Eleven »

IS SHE A WOOD PERSON TOO?
A Faraday/KittyMo hydra.

Sir Waffles Wafflington
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:06 pm

In post 2228, Eleven wrote:I think the cdb slot is town for now, not sure why Magua not posting is a thing, since he can come in and will ask a bunch of questions and stuff as either alignment here and he's obviously not getting lynched today and cdb was p town I thought?
magua!scum is less involved than magua!town.

You've modded him as replace in scum in ADWD, you don't recognize that magua not posting is a thing?
Crazy cat ladies.
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:07 pm

TBF the claim that desperado is too busy to post is lolwtf when he's replacing in to other games.
Crazy cat ladies.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:25 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

^Seems fine enough to murder someone for come on everybody

more pew pew less...wepwep?
sure let's go with that
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:24 pm

I don't know about Cheery Dog and really wish Mala would explain what she means. I've only played with Cheery Dog a couple times but he's looked kinda scummy both times. so IDK. I do think that Cheery Dog and mollie don't seem like they're distancing, though I think that eagle kit and mollie could possibly be. IDK

Also, I don't get why someone would question why mollie's town read of CDB has gone stale. That seemed like a weird comment to make. I think that was Axxle? Maybe I thought it was weird because I'm not totally sure on CDB/Magua and can see why someone would say the town read has gone stale.

doop doop lalala oh the one thing that mina and i talked about regarding the mollie/ythan exchange was that we agreed that mollie's view did seem kind of weird though i liked that she pointed out that none had questioned his role/read besides us. Though I suppose I can see why that would be. Of course we're going to be concerned about each other's roles. If he's not just a typical dayvig and is an anytime vig (which really, I've never seen one of those, but mina said that in "The Wire" originally my 3-shot vig was a killer of all trades so I guess they do exist but I've never seen one) it makes sense that we would be questioning each others roles as we're claiming the same shot. I don't like that he's claiming it's irrational for me to be suspicious while at the same time being suspicious of us because no rational person would come out of the game claiming a shot first they didn't make and we were clear on our role so it doesn't make sense to me his questions to us but I guess we'll just have to accept that we don't trust each other and blah blah blah.

ANYWAY one of my big problems with mollie this game has been a lack of trying to figure out the game or really demonstrating a thinking about the game. Some of her posts have seemed like she is thinking about the game more notably her "ate" post that's been talked about. But I think that every time i think mollie might be town, mina thinks she's more suspicious and vice versa so IDK there either but I do not clear an eagle kit/mollie team. So if either ever flip scum, do not clear the other.

I'm still suspicious of Axxle, I did like Nuwen's earlier tone and the suspicion of mina's hostile tone BUT I could also see her whiteknighting mollie as her posts about a townsperson like me or mollie not helping out Dan's lynch still feels inorganic, the fate slot is probably town as is the eleven slot but i still don't feel as confident about that as the last game we played together, er um and reck ha0s9n'`t posted in a while (my kitten walked across my keyboard there feel the cuteness awwwweeeeeeeeee), gamma feels town, Pie feels fine but mina is worried about him just feeling fine to me, and iecerint is okay. I think I've called everyone town now, so let's hold hands yyyyyeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhh.
Crazy cat ladies.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:34 pm

Post by Magua »

Pro-level prod dodge before I actually get prodded.

Y'all are fun and whatnot, but not as fun as getting paid, so that's taking priority. C'est la vie.

Good news is that job deadline is tonight and so, y'know, after I finish that and then sleep, I'll be sure to post something with more compelling content than "neener neener."

neener neener
Eleven
Eleven
Goon
Eleven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:34 pm

Post by Eleven »

In post 2231, Sir Waffles Wafflington wrote:You've modded him as replace in scum in ADWD, you don't recognize that magua not posting is a thing?
he has over 132 posts in that game? i mean, unless you think he's so very afraid to post as scum he's gone over four (4) days without posting then it's like, probable he's just busy or not around as opposed to tactically lurking. (also I didn't notice that he was significantly more lurky in dance than say a feast for crows anyway)

also magua *not* posting making a read go stale makes zero sense if it has any sort of solidity in the first place, but given that mollie's reads change way too much it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

:] ty
A Faraday/KittyMo hydra.

Sir Waffles Wafflington
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:46 pm

YOU'RE WELCOME!!!
Crazy cat ladies.
Your New Gay Overlords
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:57 pm

Post by Your New Gay Overlords »

VOTE: Cheery Dog

I felt very ambivalent towards him; and I really dislike his push on mollie. Like this entire mollie wagon is full of yuck... I don't think she would fake her conviction or passion like that, it just doesn't seem her way. She has discussed with me IRL about how frustrated she gets when nobody listens to her or people do dumb shit and she can't get them to see things her way. I believe this is the frustration manifested here and that makes me believe it's genuine.

It also helps that her wagon is full of ick; EagleKit... Cheery Dog... and Untrod Tripod... on the same wagon... I have no clue what Ythan or Pie are doing on there. I'm starting to dislike Ythan's claim since I have no idea how a Dayvig is also a Nightvig unless it's like a SK-Joat of some sort. That's a really weird and swingy role for town to have.

Look at the towniness on the Cheery Wagon, though... Iece, Gamma, and us! Yeeee-haw, let's do this.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:21 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

I've been on literally every single wagon except UT's now but sure Cheery wagon is still fine. I can be superpositioned or something on all the wagons and it'll probably be close to how i'll actually vote at this point
Nuwen
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:02 am

Post by Nuwen »

mi vida loca, I probably have to replace out too
So high, so low, so many things to know.
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5
Eleven
Eleven
Goon
Eleven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:22 am

Post by Eleven »

A Simple Math Problem have been prodded
A Faraday/KittyMo hydra.

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:52 am

Post by pirate mollie »

game shld be renamed the game that finally cured mollie's mafia addiction
In post 2221, EagleKit wrote:I know you want a lynch, but Desperado and I are really busy as fuck. Me especially I'm running low on time. I have like 1-2 hours a night to play mafia and having to read and post just isn't cutting it anymore.

I have basically let Desperado take the rein of this hydra because I'm just too damn busy to read. Good thing is I'm off tomorrow, but bad thing is I need to work on school.

Mollie is however scum here because of meta and gut,imo. Cheery I haven't played with much, but the remembrance of his town game last time I played with him doesn't feel the same. Here he is more passive than he was then and he's more or less focusing defending himself rather than going after people. That more or less is a scum tell in my book (hypocrital I know since I'm posting now to say your vote is bad, but I'm going to try and tackle other posts of interest before I have to go.)

I'm good with voting CD, but I do need to talk it over with Desperado before I do anything. I'm also more convinced of Mollie-scum than I am of CD-scum.
ty mala for giving me what I need to knock me out my cheery trolleytracking, he has uograded to unsure need to sort mebbe. he is a much better player than this IMO.

so mala, I asked you for the links to the 2 games that you said that cheery was weird in that you were referencing. I am still waiting.

this new cheery insight (lol) is the closest thing to a
second read that you have managed to cough up all game
are you people reading this? the second "read" and it is weaksauce.

eleven had asked you for a readslist 3 or 4 times. speaking of of,

@ eleven - why did you not follow up on it?

VOTE: eagle people a million and 1 times over

add blatant dodging questions and lists to the list the apparent "protown" things to do in a game!

oh and did I mention how pie's awful misreps are super bad?

gay boyz can we plz lynch eagle people. iso them it is awful mala's cannot even keep her story straight and desp is hiding.
whew!
Eleven
Eleven
Goon
Eleven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:59 am

Post by Eleven »

In post 2242, pirate mollie wrote:@ eleven - why did you not follow up on it?
I did.
A Faraday/KittyMo hydra.

Eleven
Eleven
Goon
Eleven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:00 am

Post by Eleven »

gonna pretend you asked me how

BY GETTING THEM LYNCHED

#rekt
A Faraday/KittyMo hydra.

Eleven
Eleven
Goon
Eleven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:02 am

Post by Eleven »

hey reck you seem to find EAGLE pretty yuck maybe vote them as they've a bigger wagon huh
A Faraday/KittyMo hydra.

Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:57 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

unvote vote eagle

I'm not buying the I Have No Time and I Must Lurk bs as an excuse for not participating
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Pronoun: She

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:05 am

Post by Ythan »

In post 2238, Your New Gay Overlords wrote:I'm starting to dislike Ythan's claim since I have no idea how a Dayvig is also a Nightvig unless it's like a SK-Joat of some sort. That's a really weird and swingy role for town to have.
Lol I bet.
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:24 pm

So, I've decided taht I'm pretty convinced that eaglekit is scum. Waiting on mina and the mod to do a damn vote count, so I can vote.

Also, not impressed by magua's stepping in but not doing anything. Faraday I don't care if you want to hang your head in the sand
or defend your buddy
!
Crazy cat ladies.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:31 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 2248, Sir Waffles Wafflington wrote:So, I've decided taht I'm pretty convinced that eaglekit is scum. Waiting on mina and the mod to do a damn vote count, so I can vote.

Also, not impressed by magua's stepping in but not doing anything. Faraday I don't care if you want to hang your head in the sand
or defend your buddy
!
No. I will have the cherry dog post link ind my next post. But it's when I was scum in a Donner party setup. As I said he's basically just coming into to defend himself~

Also UT would you like my shedule and my class shedule for you to believe I'm ducking busy with school. Because the one thing that insults me the fucking most is trying to say straight to my face when I wouldn't fake fucking inactivity unless something is really in my way.

Mollie - it's Donner party and masons and mafia open but should be in my wiki links. I already said I haven't been reading so I didn't see your ask out but I saw Mina/Tammy ask me today but was on my break for class before a test
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”