- 1 (DiamondHawk)
Sarcastro
- 1 (PlaysWithSquirrels)
Mojo
- 1 (Sarcastro)
Stark
- 2 (Cogito Ergo Sum, Mojo)
M4yhem
- 4 (stark, Barromán, Maz Medias, StevieT92)
Cogito Ergo Sum
- 1 (Coron)
dahen
- 1 (M4yhem)

Not Voting
- 1 (dahen)

With 12 surviving, it takes 7 to brainscrub and present for summary execution.
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

Ask me about my automatic votecounter, and how you can use it in
your
game!
Check out my 15 minutes of fame on Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
DiamondHawk
DiamondHawk
Townie
DiamondHawk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:45 pm

Post by DiamondHawk »

Why did they look like random (or joke) questions? Just because of the third question (about the hats), or was it something about the way I wrote the post?
Check out every question before that.

"How can PlayswithSquirrel be unhappy when we have three happiness officers, diamondhawk? Are you accusing them of failing in their duty to the computer?
Stark hasn't shown up to participate in our urgent computer-approved mission yet. Perhaps he's plotting with his commie friends?
And how would you know that?
Are you a commie that had a plan to run down a filthy corridor?"

And a lot more of the sort. The third question only made it look much more like a joke. Nothing wrong with that, except then I'm remembering that you grew indignant when they weren't answered as though he should have somehow known that it wasn't a joke post, casts a little bit of suspicion on you, as if somehow that other guy's stupid or to otherwise accuse him, and I think dahen was right to pick up on that.

In summary: It's not that the questions were misinterpreted as a joke, or that making questions like that are scummy, it's the attention you brought to it that's getting me.
Dimondhawk- What's wrong with suspecting dahen and Barromán? Do you consider them above suspicion? How do you know I'm not right about them? Are you protecting them?
I'd have to be one stupid mafia player to give away both other mafia like that.

I don't consider them above suspicion, but the fact that you're implicating them when both of them are contributing greatly without evidence of any scumtell (I'm reversing that situation a bit, after seeing that you were just asking Barro for clarification, but there's still the diverting of attention away, and when that's directed at players I feel are contributing, that doesn't make me feel too good about you.)
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:15 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

StevieT92 wrote:I like the vote of Mayem for the rolleyes, I mean that's at least a little concrete.
Excuse me? It's "
a little concrete
"? Now, I'll admit that my case against Mojo isn't exactly
earth-shattering
, but I feel that it's decent, or at least
coherent
. Simply that you didn't choose to agree with me is all right, of course, except that your justification for jumping on the emoticon-bandwagon was that it is "a little concrete", implying, of course, that any others are not. So would you care to explain why my case against Mojo is somehow not "concrete"? Not to mention why you used such a forced reason to justify your vote? Oh, yeah, I know why. It's because you're Mojo's scumbuddy.

If you'll all stop voting M4yhem for a possibly legitimate but still very weak reason, we can get on with lynching Mojoscum and Steviescum.
[color=darkblue]If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.[/color]
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:11 am

Post by M4yhem »

I don't think Mojo is scum because I've seen him ask stupid questions before when he was town. He asked someone if they were the cop on the first page. He doesn't seem to understand that role information is meant to stay secret.

I'm much more interested in the people who try to capitalize on Mojo's mistake. That would be dahen, for a start.

Diamondhawk- In my opinion, dahen
has
shown a scumtell i.e. being eager to jump on a player for saying something which was foolish but not scummy.

Barromán has shown a
possible
scumtell i.e. Trying to get other people to give him a reason to vote, instead of looking for one himself.
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:15 am

Post by Mojo »

M4yhem wrote:I don't think Mojo is scum because I've seen him ask stupid questions before when he was town.
You sound too sure of yourself, based on very crappy logic. You base on a sole game that if I ask stupid questions, I must be town.
You completely disregard Sarcastro's reasons for voting me, and make an assumption based on 1 game.
From the way you phrased your post, I can assume you didn't bother to look at any of the other games I've played on this site, so you can't even call that a play style reason.
Unvote: Stark. Vote: M4yhem

You just sound too sure that I'm town, based on a very, very crappy reason.
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
In Italian a beautiful lady; in English a deadly poison. A striking example of the essential identity of the two tongues.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:58 am

Post by Sarcastro »

I agree with Mojo, strangely.

By the way, the "stupid questions" are not the main reason I'm voting for Mojo. They tie in a bit with what I see as his preoccupation with mechanics and roles over actually finding scumtells in peoples' play, but I didn't find the questions themselves extraordinarily suspicious.
[color=darkblue]If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.[/color]
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:06 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

This game could use a daykill.

FoS: M4yhem
for trivializing a scum tell.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:06 am

Post by Coron »

Gone until monday. :roll: is not a scumtell.
Barromán
Barromán
Townie
Barromán
Townie
Townie

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:56 pm

Post by Barrom├â┬ín »

M4yhem wrote:Barromán has shown a
possible
scumtell i.e. Trying to get other people to give him a reason to vote, instead of looking for one himself.
For you, is a
possible
scumtell asking for reasons for votes???

Well, for me, that is a scumtell.

My vote will be over you untill new order!
Some people say, that diferences are a reason to divide... but look at the rainbow.
Vive el momento presente. (Ch.Lubich)

[img]http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/1226/chiquitajotrollsi3.png[/img]
dahen
dahen
Goon
dahen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:32 am

Post by dahen »

Hi, I'm here and reading, but I'll have to act like a lurker for a while. I'm putting the majority of my scum time on an end-game situation.

At the moment M4yhem looks like a tempting vote, but I'll need to figure out what's really happening.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:37 am

Post by PlaysWithSquirrels »

I'm gonna go ahead and
Unvote, Vote: Stark
because he basically made two periodic posts that said basically nothing. He's basically saying "I'm here, but I have nothing constructive to say."
Oh hai.
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:02 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

Sarcastro wrote:
StevieT92 wrote:I like the vote of Mayem for the rolleyes, I mean that's at least a little concrete.
Excuse me? It's "
a little concrete
"? Now, I'll admit that my case against Mojo isn't exactly
earth-shattering
, but I feel that it's decent, or at least
coherent
. Simply that you didn't choose to agree with me is all right, of course, except that your justification for jumping on the emoticon-bandwagon was that it is "a little concrete", implying, of course, that any others are not. So would you care to explain why my case against Mojo is somehow not "concrete"? Not to mention why you used such a forced reason to justify your vote? Oh, yeah, I know why. It's because you're Mojo's scumbuddy.

If you'll all stop voting M4yhem for a possibly legitimate but still very weak reason, we can get on with lynching Mojoscum and Steviescum.
It's a scumtell. Why wouldn't I vote for someone based on a scumtell on
Day 1
?
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:03 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

PlaysWithSquirrels wrote:I'm gonna go ahead and
Unvote, Vote: Stark
because he basically made two periodic posts that said basically nothing. He's basically saying "I'm here, but I have nothing constructive to say."
Can I get a
Mod Prod on Stark
?
stark
stark
commie scum
stark
commie scum
commie scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:14 pm

Post by stark »

My bad, man. I have been having some computer problems recently, but now, they are mostly resolved. Later this evening, I shall make a most meaningful post, and resume playing with increased diligence
stark
stark
commie scum
stark
commie scum
commie scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:24 pm

Post by stark »

Alright, topic one: Naturally, it is day one, and we have no evidence. Therefore, the trivialization of scumtells, regardless of its uselessness in later game, is all that we have now. I would think though that smileys are naturally not scumtells, but the reaction to votes based on this might give some indication as to the allignments of our players.

Second topic: I am glad we have gotten over our roleplaying, as it was severely impeding our game. Have we, however, come to an agreement as to which party is scum and which is not? I stand by my position that the pro-computer players are mafia, and anti-computer or computer-neutral are town. However, if someone would like to contest that, I am down for that

If there is anything else I can answer, I would be most happy to do so.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:48 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

StevieT92 wrote:It's a scumtell. Why wouldn't I vote for someone based on a scumtell on
Day 1
?
Did you even read my post? Because that doesn't even come close to answering anything I asked.
stark wrote:Second topic: I am glad we have gotten over our roleplaying, as it was severely impeding our game. Have we, however, come to an agreement as to which party is scum and which is not? I stand by my position that the pro-computer players are mafia, and anti-computer or computer-neutral are town. However, if someone would like to contest that, I am down for that
How about
no
? That is not information that helps the town right now, and it could very well help the scum. We can worry about that once we have claims and deaths and other flavour-based things to think about. Right now we don't need to speculate.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:49 am

Post by M4yhem »

Is the link between eye-rolling and scum 100%, or have townies been known to use it as well?

Mojo- I'm a lazy player. One game's worth of evidence is enough for me, especially with so many other suspects around. I'm not saying I'll never vote for you, just explaining why I'm not voting you now.

Staying with dahen because, why not?
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:59 am

Post by Sarcastro »

M4yhem wrote:Is the link between eye-rolling and scum 100%, or have townies been known to use it as well?
Yes, it's obviously 100%. :roll:

Darn. I guess I'm scum now.

In all seriousness, I do understand why something like this might be used to start a bandwagon if there was nothing else going on, but nobody is even
commenting
on what I've said about Mojo and Stevie. You know, the guys who are behaving like
actual
scum in
multiple
ways that do not involve emoticons.
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:18 am

Post by Mojo »

It looks like we've lost some arguing, and I lost the post where I try to counter Sarcastro's points against me.

M4yhem - I don't buy your whole explanation of yours about why you're defending me because you were in 2 games with me, and you chose to relate only to 1, which seemed really scummy to me.
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
In Italian a beautiful lady; in English a deadly poison. A striking example of the essential identity of the two tongues.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:25 am

Post by Sarcastro »

We also lost a good post in why I delve further into the incredibly scummy depths of Stevie's vote, and another one in which I resign myself to the fact that this town is not interested in actually lynching the scum.

I believe the latter went something along the lines of "Fine, lynch M4yhem, but I won't be helping and if he comes up town (which he probably will), we should all take a look at the two people whose reasons for voting him were even worse than 'He used a scummy emoticon'".
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:16 am

Post by StevieT92 »

Sarcastro wrote:We also lost a good post in why I delve further into the incredibly scummy depths of Stevie's vote, and another one in which I resign myself to the fact that this town is not interested in actually lynching the scum.

I believe the latter went something along the lines of "Fine, lynch M4yhem, but I won't be helping and if he comes up town (which he probably will), we should all take a look at the two people whose reasons for voting him were even worse than 'He used a scummy emoticon'".
We also lost a post where I realize how full of shit you are.
dahen
dahen
Goon
dahen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:25 am

Post by dahen »

Ok, I've read up, but it seems like we lost a bit. Could someone tell me if it was something interesting?

Also,
mod: votecount, please
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:19 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

StevieT92 wrote:We also lost a post where I realize how full of shit you are.
Because ad hominem OMGUS attacks are so mature and persuasive.
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:08 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

Sarcastro wrote:
StevieT92 wrote:We also lost a post where I realize how full of shit you are.
Because ad hominem OMGUS attacks are so mature and persuasive.
No, I'm not trying to attack you, but you put a lot more weight onto your
opinions
than everyone else, and you wonder why no one else listens to you.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”