Goon
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:56 am

Post by Sir Waffles Wafflington »

In post 1568, Fate wrote:
In post 1562, Eleven wrote:
In post 1557, Fate wrote:Eaglekit so you both admit Tammy is quite a competent player and good at scum faking their town meta but are willing to be fooled by it here

yeah ok no thanks
she's talking about mollie you fucking idiot, tammy has NO SCUMGAME certainly not one that's capable of maintaining this level of vitriol.
she fooled me and I'd like to think I'm not a fucking idiot to be fooled by some scrub, thanks
When? The only time I remember even being scum in a game you were in was Abarat in which I replaced in on day three and you were already long dead. The only other times we played together, I was town.

As far you calling me competent scum in an early post, thank you very much if you actually believe that. I'd love for that to be true; I really would. I hate playing scum and only occasionally can pull out a halfway decent scum game.

Faraday knows I'm not capable of doing what I've done this game as scum because he's modded/played in enough games with me to be able to tell when I'm actually scum. He wasn't scum reading me yesterday. He did get a bit paranoid of us but by the end of day that wasn't an issue anymore. You can tell by the way he interacted with me before day's end that he thought I was town.
Crazy cat ladies.
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:59 am

In post 1581, Fate wrote:yeah I mean I skimmed them before and I didn't think mollie really said anything out of line this game...

Sure there was the "bitch" line but thats just mollie being comfortable with that language.

I'm pretty sure it was all blown out of proportion and that's more likely to be done by Tammy scum wanting some substance to add to the game than Tammy town just wanting to fight?
I don't *like* to fight as either alignment.
Crazy cat ladies.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:59 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

I'm pretty tired and unenthused for mafia right about now so I'm going to leave questions/criticisms for tomorrow. This means that I will either do exactly as I've just said or go on a solve-the-game note-taking rampage in about half an hour. Wait and see, I guess.
#greenshirtthursdays
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:08 am

In post 1612, Fate wrote:wanted a flavor claim?

You EXPLICITLY SAID "THATS A LIE" AND VOTED HIM

there was no inquiry

there was no curiosity

there

was

scum

fucking

caught
That was me who thought he was lying. It's me who's more paranoid of him. It's me who had the gut scum read on him yesterday.

Mina is the one that wrote that post wanting a flavor claim.
Crazy cat ladies.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:29 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1645, Your New Gay Overlords wrote:UT: "I WILL LITERALLY VOTE ANYTHING THAT MOVES. YOU POSTED? VOTE. ANOTHER JUICY WAGON? VOTE THAT INSTEAD. WHY FUCKING ENGAGE WITH ANYONE OR TRY TO HAVE VIABLE READS/OPINIONS WHEN I CAN JUST VOTE HOP LIKE IT'S MY FUCKING JOB"
considering that I'm more or less locking horns with every player slot in the game one at a time that's a pretty baldfaced attempt at rewriting history
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:33 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

plus you've been flipping off the handle at the people scumreading you since the very first one. it's self-preservating overreaction like woah.

no one's going to explain to their scumreads why they're voting. we want them dead.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:44 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1652, ChannelDelibird wrote:I'm pretty tired and unenthused for mafia right about now so I'm going to leave questions/criticisms for tomorrow. This means that I will either do exactly as I've just said or go on a solve-the-game note-taking rampage in about half an hour. Wait and see, I guess.
:(

pretty plz don't give up

I have put myself in timeout but I am still
active lurking
reading.

I don't know what to make of reck, when he was scum in rw he was much more muted and I got the scumvibe right off the bat and I am not feeling it in this game but eh.

I thought the part where he said ut is voting anything that moves to be pretty funny and kind of dead on but then I can't get over ut obsessing about third parties.

I won't be lynching fate ever, and not nuwen any time soon.

@ nuwen

the multiball stuff was first brought up by me cos my wc implied that it might be multiball, that is what I thought at the time. I still think it is, I am just not sure what that means ergo 2 scum teams or scum team plus sk. the game feels odd.

@ kittymo

get him to back off yeah?

@ general public

gamma looks like he is trying to sort nuwen out but he is angling for an angle that I don't understand. he is pretty sophisticated in any alignment in f2f or any other game I played with him including that drinking game we played on ythan's bday. I am not sure what I am looking at here but I almost wanna say town but I dunno. <--- totally waffling here like I am srsly on the fence. I want to put him as town but I don't want to be wrong either.

mala conceding to desp's read seems weird to me but I have to parse olympian with that mebbe? he generally has a good grasp of my alignment but it is confusing that he doesn't seem to in this 1 and doesn't really seem interested in trying to sort me so

or doing anything else for that matter.

I like how faraday says that tammy is distributing vitriol while distributing vitriol himself but somehow this makes me cuntish? <--- I can't work this 1 out.
whew!
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:47 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

Worry not, mollie, I'm not giving up. I've just had a long day at work and this game is not in a straightforward situation. I'm reading tonight, I'm just not doing the work that it needs tonight.
#greenshirtthursdays
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:48 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 1630, Nuwen wrote:
I think Waffles tone is scummy in assorted posts, but am conceding to someone who can read the slot better and is town. Claimed power not going to be lynched Day 2, too much interest in *science*. Waffles' hot/cold reactions to Ythan seem pretty opportunistic:
1)They are aggro at Ythan Day 1 'because of their role' -> I think this is a VERY WEAK explanation for wanting to lynch Ythan, because vig bullets
are a negative utility
. Town on town crime is much more likely to occur than a successful scum shot.
We never said we wanted to lynch Ythan yesterday? I had him in my list of people I wouldn't mind wagoning because I had a gut scum read on him based on the vig thing, but it's also possible we both exist as town. Mina asked him to start playing like town so that the only reason she had to town read him wasn't scum dayvig too OP.
nuwen wrote: 2)Quick kneejerk vote in response to his counterclaim indicates no pause to consider that he is also town. Waffles' slot self-examines every move (have said this before), so I think when it acts quickly we are seeing behavior that breaks her composed introspection with raw motivation.
Hi! Impulsive head here. While Mina might self-examine every move or be a bit self-aware and talk about it, I am less so. Well, I mean I am pretty self-aware and look back at things after the fact but I'm way more impulsive and liable to move on something quickly without thinking and then have something settle and think about it. If Mina had been the one posting at that time, she probably would have questioned him about it and asked for a flavor claim like the way she did when she posted last night. He said he took a shot we took. I've never seen a day+night vig before, and he didn't vote us when saying we lied about it. It looked like a scum claim to me. It wasn't until after he said there was a possibility that we both took the shot that I thought maybe it was possible.
nuwen wrote: 3)Emotional engagement with Mollie is way over the top. Provocative, inflammatory, and useless are all words that describe the many many posts directed from Tammy to Mollie. I have a hard time believing that such a supposedly self-aware team would continually harass/counter-harass someone for weak play. The 'cat fights' have allowed Reck to excuse himself from playing, because he'll take any excuse not to actually read a Mafia game.
Has nothing to do with weak play, and if you don't see her jumping in with Ythan to antagonize me unnecessarily last night when we already haven't been getting along this game and while I was trying to get Axxle to talk so I could follow his thought process and try to get a read on him as really scummy then welp, i don't know what to tell you.
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:48 am

In post 1658, Tammy wrote:
In post 1630, Nuwen wrote:
I think Waffles tone is scummy in assorted posts, but am conceding to someone who can read the slot better and is town. Claimed power not going to be lynched Day 2, too much interest in *science*. Waffles' hot/cold reactions to Ythan seem pretty opportunistic:
1)They are aggro at Ythan Day 1 'because of their role' -> I think this is a VERY WEAK explanation for wanting to lynch Ythan, because vig bullets
are a negative utility
. Town on town crime is much more likely to occur than a successful scum shot.
We never said we wanted to lynch Ythan yesterday? I had him in my list of people I wouldn't mind wagoning because I had a gut scum read on him based on the vig thing, but it's also possible we both exist as town. Mina asked him to start playing like town so that the only reason she had to town read him wasn't scum dayvig too OP.
nuwen wrote: 2)Quick kneejerk vote in response to his counterclaim indicates no pause to consider that he is also town. Waffles' slot self-examines every move (have said this before), so I think when it acts quickly we are seeing behavior that breaks her composed introspection with raw motivation.
Hi! Impulsive head here. While Mina might self-examine every move or be a bit self-aware and talk about it, I am less so. Well, I mean I am pretty self-aware and look back at things after the fact but I'm way more impulsive and liable to move on something quickly without thinking and then have something settle and think about it. If Mina had been the one posting at that time, she probably would have questioned him about it and asked for a flavor claim like the way she did when she posted last night. He said he took a shot we took. I've never seen a day+night vig before, and he didn't vote us when saying we lied about it. It looked like a scum claim to me. It wasn't until after he said there was a possibility that we both took the shot that I thought maybe it was possible.
nuwen wrote: 3)Emotional engagement with Mollie is way over the top. Provocative, inflammatory, and useless are all words that describe the many many posts directed from Tammy to Mollie. I have a hard time believing that such a supposedly self-aware team would continually harass/counter-harass someone for weak play. The 'cat fights' have allowed Reck to excuse himself from playing, because he'll take any excuse not to actually read a Mafia game.
Has nothing to do with weak play, and if you don't see her jumping in with Ythan to antagonize me unnecessarily last night when we already haven't been getting along this game and while I was trying to get Axxle to talk so I could follow his thought process and try to get a read on him as really scummy then welp, i don't know what to tell you.
Crazy cat ladies.
Your New Gay Overlords
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:54 am

Post by Your New Gay Overlords »

In post 1654, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 1645, Your New Gay Overlords wrote:UT: "I WILL LITERALLY VOTE ANYTHING THAT MOVES. YOU POSTED? VOTE. ANOTHER JUICY WAGON? VOTE THAT INSTEAD. WHY FUCKING ENGAGE WITH ANYONE OR TRY TO HAVE VIABLE READS/OPINIONS WHEN I CAN JUST VOTE HOP LIKE IT'S MY FUCKING JOB"
considering that I'm more or less locking horns with every player slot in the game one at a time that's a pretty baldfaced attempt at rewriting history
you're actually not. you're just not. you're voting without actually committing any reasons to it because then you can skate around wherever you want without being locked down
In post 1655, Untrod Tripod wrote:plus you've been flipping off the handle at the people scumreading you since the very first one. it's self-preservating overreaction like woah.

no one's going to explain to their scumreads why they're voting. we want them dead.
LOL

jesus christ, i know you're not this bad at mafia UT, which means you have to be scum. "nobody is going to explain their scumreads on people because we want our scumreads dead" so why even fucking bother with posting at all and not just make games vote only? who cares about explaining things, just make them dead!

I've been fucking pissed about people voting me because
AGAIN I WILL FUCKING REPEAT THIS
NOBODY IS GIVING A REASON WHY I'M SCUM WHATSOEVER

this wagon is fucking BLATANTLY empty and every single fucking person on it who is "scumreading" me is being coy about it
Your New Gay Overlords
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:55 am

The Your New Gay Overlords Wagon, a dramatic reenactment

"Overlords is scum"

"Why"

"Vote: Overlords"

~fin~
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:56 am

Post by pirate mollie »

@ waffles

why did you guys vig triforce after saying you were wanting to work with them and leash the doc claim (even tho in hindsight they were lying but still)

cos that made no sense

it made sense for ythan tho
whew!
Your New Gay Overlords
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:00 pm

Unvote
Vote: Untrod Tripod

Nuwen's reaction to this game was pretty cool and she seems like she has her head screwed on correctly (at least she's playing reasonably/thoughtfully and very unlike my most recent encounter with NuwenZilla the Scumlord).

UT, however, has only gotten shittier and shittier as the game went on.

He promised me yesterday that we'd have it out today and I'd get my change to argue with him... yet today, all he does is vote me and say "I'm not explaining why you're scum I just want to lynch you". It's fucking bullshit.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:02 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

reck you are doing the scum caught for the wrong reasons scum dance fyi

but I will help you bus ut

VOTE: ut
whew!
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:02 pm

In post 1190, Sir Waffles Wafflington wrote: 2) We shot Triforce last night. (Sorry for auto-losing you the game, guys! :( We mostly believed your claim, but you were a huge distraction and we were too big pussies--pun intended--to go for a flashier kill with the short D1. Besides, you were dangerous with Iecerint's role.)
In post 1345, Sir Waffles Wafflington wrote:
In post 1343, Eleven wrote:wow shooting mollie would have literally been more pro town
You don't know how close she came to getting a vig shot in the face. If it would have just been me, I probably would have, but we went for the more practical take out the claimed survivor route because that would have been a distraction for today.
In post 1418, Sir Waffles Wafflington wrote:
In post 1414, Ythan wrote:
In post 856, Sir Waffles Wafflington wrote:Oh. Also, I buy Triforce's survivor claim--the annoyance sells it. And I guess some hydra dissonance over Tammy's Eaglekit town read--I admittedly don't know either Mala or Desp as well as she does, but I think she's really overthinking it. And I found it weird that they switched between finding mollie town again after Tammy called her towh and then suspecting her again without missing a beat.

Yes, we believed the claim. Yes, we shot the survivor because even though we believed them and believed that they had town interests, that they would be a distraction and the lynch today anyway.

So, riddle me this duck. Why would we enter the game immediately taking credit for a VIG shot?
Crazy cat ladies.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:06 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

that still doesn't explain why you would shoot some1 whom you were wanting to work with.

you are claiming a 1 shot yeah?

so why would you waste it on some1 you thought might be a positive attribute cos that is what your posts prior indicate. like why not use hider on n1 and find a town read you could work around?

I am really trying to work this out
whew!
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:10 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1664, pirate mollie wrote:reck you are doing the scum caught for the wrong reasons scum dance fyi

calls someone scum.

votes someone else.

seems good!
Your New Gay Overlords
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:11 pm

In post 1664, pirate mollie wrote:reck you are doing the scum caught for the wrong reasons scum dance fyi

In post 1664, pirate mollie wrote:the scum caught for the wrong reasons scum dance fyi
In post 1664, pirate mollie wrote:caught for the wrong reasons
In post 1664, pirate mollie wrote:the wrong reasons
In post 1664, pirate mollie wrote:
reasons
Your New Gay Overlords
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:12 pm

In post 1667, Untrod Tripod wrote:

calls someone scum.

votes someone else.

seems good!
calls everyone scum.

votes everyone.

seems good!
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:15 pm

The way I view vig shots is if you don't have a strong scum read, you don't just shoot haphazardly. I view vig shots as taking out people, preferably who have already claimed, who are likely to be the lynch the next day anyway. We talked about potentially shooting a scum read and tossed around a couple of names. We were going to reread the game together but the site went down and we couldn't. Triforce was a claimed survivor, likely to be today's lynch anyway, so the vig shot there was practical no matter what our desires may or may not have been.

Why wouldn't we use that day one to take out the distraction for day two?

We couldn't use the hide last night. Mina had gotten permission from the mods to do her code thing and we had thought about potentially using it yesterday but the day was cut short anyway. Hiding yesterday would have been useless. If we lived great, we have a confirmed town. But if we died, no one would have any idea why we died. We will flip JoaT, not hider. We didn't get a chance to even crumb or claim that. It would have been a complete waste if we died. Also super glad we didn't, because if Ythan is telling the truth and vigged Triforce, if we would have died last night too by hiding behind scum, there would have been three deaths today and you guys would be running in circles thinking the setup was something it wasn't.
Crazy cat ladies.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:18 pm

Post by Ythan »

In post 1670, Sir Waffles Wafflington wrote:We couldn't use the hide last night. Mina had gotten permission from the mods to do her code thing and we had thought about potentially using it yesterday but the day was cut short anyway. Hiding yesterday would have been useless. If we lived great, we have a confirmed town. But if we died, no one would have any idea why we died. We will flip JoaT, not hider. We didn't get a chance to even crumb or claim that. It would have been a complete waste if we died. Also super glad we didn't, because if Ythan is telling the truth and vigged Triforce, if we would have died last night too by hiding behind scum, there would have been three deaths today and you guys would be running in circles thinking the setup was something it wasn't.
Wouldn't your flip have cleared it up?
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:19 pm

In post 1671, Ythan wrote:
In post 1670, Sir Waffles Wafflington wrote:We couldn't use the hide last night. Mina had gotten permission from the mods to do her code thing and we had thought about potentially using it yesterday but the day was cut short anyway. Hiding yesterday would have been useless. If we lived great, we have a confirmed town. But if we died, no one would have any idea why we died.
We will flip JoaT, not hider.
We didn't get a chance to even crumb or claim that. It would have been a complete waste if we died. Also super glad we didn't, because if Ythan is telling the truth and vigged Triforce, if we would have died last night too by hiding behind scum, there would have been three deaths today and you guys would be running in circles thinking the setup was something it wasn't.
Wouldn't your flip have cleared it up?
Crazy cat ladies.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:19 pm

Post by Ythan »

k
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:22 pm

Post by Ythan »

I would expect a mod to think twice about flipping a non-standard joat as plain joat.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”