Eleven
Eleven
Goon
Eleven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:13 pm

Post by Eleven »

In post 1220, ChannelDelibird wrote:Faraday, if you're seriously playing the "Prozac definitely bodyguarded me" card, you are officially breaking new ground for tenuousness.
That wasn't even me posting? Do I think it's likely? Uh, fairly? Who the fuck else would he protect? Fate maybe, you? I'd say I'm the mostly likely shot of the 3, but I'm biased but whatever.
A Faraday/KittyMo hydra.

/in to replace for Kids TV Characters Mafia!!
Eleven
Eleven
Goon
Eleven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:15 pm

Post by Eleven »

In post 1219, Eleven wrote:Hey Mollie, if you think that Faraday would be happier having a scum PM in this game and/or that he only trolls as scum and/or that he's playing to his scum meta I really don't know what to tell you. Fate would know by now if we were scum.

+ if you read Prozac's iso and look at his flip idek why people feel worse rather than better about us today.
no didn't you hear I'm more of a dick is scum, the mina slot said and they're confirmed town and look how hard they got that scumbag danno lynched yesterday RAWR TOP TIER
A Faraday/KittyMo hydra.

Eleven
Eleven
Goon
Eleven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:17 pm

Post by Eleven »

hey let's lynch axxle, he looks fairly town and definitely not a shitty wagon.
A Faraday/KittyMo hydra.

ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:17 pm

Post by ChannelDelibird »

In post 1225, Eleven wrote:
In post 1220, ChannelDelibird wrote:Faraday, if you're seriously playing the "Prozac definitely bodyguarded me" card, you are officially breaking new ground for tenuousness.
That wasn't even me posting? Do I think it's likely? Uh, fairly? Who the fuck else would he protect? Fate maybe, you? I'd say I'm the mostly likely shot of the 3, but I'm biased but whatever.
Yeah, sorry, I realised as soon as I posted that it was KittyMo, hence the swift EBWOP.

However, I'd say Fate and Iecerint were definitely more likely targets, given his iso, and possibly-to-probably me as well. It's a really fucking weird conclusion for whichever of your heads to come to (especially with such ridiculous surety) because the most recent incident of him describing you guys as town is from a time when he also listed Dan in that list of town people.

You guys are allowed to call yourselves obvtown but let's not kama sutra the evidence, please.
#greenshirtthursdays
Eleven
Eleven
Goon
Eleven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:20 pm

Post by Eleven »

I think I looked pretty fucking obviously town after the dan lynch, but okay? I don't really see why it actually matters since it's me saying it (or the slot?) in the first place, so it's just something you can probably ignore but I'm going to say because I believe it and don't really care if people disagree?

(Iecerint is a very unlikely shot for obvious reasons, anyway and literally makes no sense as a bodyguard?)
A Faraday/KittyMo hydra.

ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:37 pm

Post by ChannelDelibird »

I see your point on Iec.

Eleven are back in my townpile.

Eleven, you should vote someone.
#greenshirtthursdays
Eleven
Eleven
Goon
Eleven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:43 pm

Post by Eleven »

In post 1190, Sir Waffles Wafflington wrote:maybe I'm wrong, but I didn't get the impression at ALL that you seriously suspected Reck
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p5730166

plz DO read my posts. townies should read EVERY post and not be anti town. :cool:

I will vote someone when I'm more sure, CDB. I don't really know who's MOST LIKELY scum with Dan yet.

I still think day 1 townreads are probably all right, I'm less sure on Pie due to POE and he sorta of felt fadey as the day went on a bit but other than that I'm trying to POE it. Well I was also trying to step away from the game a bit since I'm angry at people suspecting me, since it's really fucking retarded (IN MY OPINION :] ) and I don't want to ruin any fun kittymo might be getting from the game.

I definitely think the axxle wagon is bad though, idr get why anyone suspects him other than the fact he makes some weird posts.
A Faraday/KittyMo hydra.

Eleven
Eleven
Goon
Eleven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:43 pm

Post by Eleven »

er bbl.
A Faraday/KittyMo hydra.

Sir Waffles Wafflington
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:51 pm

Post by Sir Waffles Wafflington »

Shush. I'm a confirmed town PR in a hydra with Tammy. I don't
have
to read the game. .___.

(On that note, I have *thoughts*, but I'm afraid to say what they are and make our action predictable. Faraday, can you sell me on Axxle!Town, though? I didn't like his Triforce and mollie votes.)
Crazy cat ladies.
Eleven
Eleven
Goon
Eleven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:54 pm

Post by Eleven »

He looks pretty town? His posting just seems vaguely trolly town type posting + I don't actually think his interactions with the dan slot look like scum.

+ there are a bunch of scummier people (Reck for claim, cheery dog (nothing rly town?) eaglekit/nuwen or whomever).

Also I was gonna be like NOPE and be like YOU LEAD TOWN but i guess i'm not rly that petty which is a surprise! <_<
A Faraday/KittyMo hydra.

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:48 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1231, Eleven wrote: I still think day 1 townreads are probably all right, I'm less sure on Pie due to POE and he sorta of felt fadey as the day went on a bit but other than that I'm trying to POE it. Well I was also trying to step away from the game a bit since I'm angry at people suspecting me, since it's really fucking retarded (IN MY OPINION :] ) and I don't want to ruin any fun kittymo might be getting from the game.
:cool: don't get mad at mafia games :cool:
Eleven
Eleven
Goon
Eleven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:18 pm

Post by Eleven »

(also w/r/t ythan's role it's still town, unless you hink 4 scum + survivor (and give scum a free kill) seems partic balanced in 19? p? + iecerint's role. guess maybe if iec is scum he could be, but that's not fucking likely and even then town have a miller)

also from a numbers pov day 1 beloved princess seems kind of unlikely?
dayvig, lynch, (on princess) nightvig + nightkill, hider dies + nightkill

er eh. well that seems really dumb but i guess there is a survivor in a game with 2 extra vig shots roaming around so who the fuck knows. idk seems p bad in terms of "wcs" but.

doing non read stuff cos lazy.
A Faraday/KittyMo hydra.

Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:06 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

so are we lynching reck then
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:20 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Reckbrock can maybe die, i dunno

I want brock to come post so it isn't just reck being lazy that i'm trying to read

would also probably rather have nuwen dead but she might be town too and i still wanna see more from her so im pretty much just gonna not do shit for a little while longer
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:28 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

oh and this can be for nuwen

nuwen if my plan was to vote you at the start of the day (which it wasn't because I was going to vote triforce though i did think about mentioning you in my opening post as another lynch i'd be fine with over night phase) i'd PROBABLY be actually trying to get you lynched instead of just watching for a while. and also that even if i were suddenly transformed into scum during night 1 i still probably would vote triforce instead of you except then tri would be dead and voting you would still be an actual coincidence and your implications are still not very close to any sort of reality that exists or could exist in this game.

like i may be focusing on this post too much but i'm fairly sure you can understand why i'm harping on it regardless of your alignment here
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:31 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

minor point of clarification for ^

i mean trying with an actual case

because you know i'm perfectly capable of making them and just don't the vast majority of the time because it's very rarely worth the effort unless it's near LYLO or I'm very confident or I'm scum who just wants to look like I'm doing a lot of scumhunty things since I can't post a billion opinions on just whatever interests me at the time like I normally do
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:41 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

GayAlien wagon seems pretty bad and I'm still not quite sure why people are considering them. same with whoever else said Gamma could be scum. really not seeing it.

mollie: 1202 is terrible. there's no way in hell CDB's scum with AD from what I remember of him yesterday - he kept pushing onto AD from the beginning of day (which I mostly ignored iirc).

lemme see here:
Town - Ythan, Waffles, Iecerint, GayAliens, CDB, Gamma, Cheery Dog
??? - Mollie, Axxle, Eleven, Nuwen, eaglekit
Scum - UT or Fate

after looking at the wagons yesterday, UT and Fate are mostly interchangeable from VCA alone; it's one or the other but I don't think they can be scum together. fairly confident about my townpile; the first four are due to claims (Iec's role isn't necessarily protown but the way he's been handling it seems townie, same with YNGO's d1 claim). CDB town because interactions w/ AD, Gamma town because WIFOM-snarky-Gamma is town, and Cheery can be town because ~reasons~ I don't remember.

leaning slightly toward town on mollie and Axxle, the former because I can't see scum pushing a lynch on CDB after yesterday, the latter mostly on gut. but I'm not reading through mollie's waffle-convo from d1 and iirc that's most of her posting, and axxle's being useless mostly (keep going back and forth on him too...) so I could be wrong on them. the other three I really dunno, I can't read them for shit.
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
Your New Gay Overlords
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:16 pm

Post by Your New Gay Overlords »

Pie... oh... oh my god... that reads list...

It's like the Word of God. Those are pretty much my exact feelings.
A Simple Math Problem
A Simple Math Problem
Goon
A Simple Math Problem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:19 pm

Post by A Simple Math Problem »

I hope your weather is nice today! Mine is!

Vote Count 2.04
Your New Gay Overlords
(1) Fate
Eleven
(0)
Iecerint
(0)
Cheery Dog
(0)
Untrod Tripod
(1) InflatablePie
Gammagooey
(0)
InflatablePie
(0)
Nuwen
(1) Gammagooey
Ythan
(0)
Axxle
(3)
ChannelDelibird, Your New Gay Overlords, Untrod Tripod
Sir Waffles Wafflington
(0)
eaglekit
(0)
pirate mollie
(2) eaglekit, Axxle
ChannelDelibird
(0)
Fate
(0)

Not Voting
(7) Eleven, Iecerint, Cheery Dog, Nuwen, Ythan, Sir Waffles Wafflington, pirate mollie

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline: April 3rd @ 3PM Commune Time
Your New Gay Overlords
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:21 pm

In post 1044, A Simple Math Problem wrote:ActionDan (10) ChannelDelibird, Eleven, Sir Waffles Wafflington, Fate, Porochaz, Untrod Tripod, Ythan, ActionDan, Gammagooey, Iecerint
ROFL what the fuck, Dan was voting himself!?

Yeah okay. Well.

This game of SPOT THE BUS is a little more difficult but Pie's reads list is pretty accurate.

Not wanting to lynch from the wagon: CDB, Waffles, Porochaz (duh), Ythan, Dan (duh), Gamma (probably), Iece (pretty town imo at this point)

which leaves Eleven/Fate/UT hayyyy lookitthat

Addendum: Grimm says, "It makes me really fucking sad that UT is not scum" and I asked why and he said, "reading his posts it feels like he's just terrible not scum"

so there's your Grimm chirp for the day!
Your New Gay Overlords
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:22 pm

"I think it's Nuwen."

"Why is it Nuwen?"

"The whole Gamma ninja'd thing really bugged the fuck out of me. I've seen her in f2f games latch onto something incredibly insignificant and go OH MY GOD HERE'S A REASON and blow it out of proportion and she's usually been scum."

more Grimm goodness because he's slightly tipsy and actually talking about the gaaaame!!
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:39 pm

In post 1135, Iecerint wrote:
In post 1109, Your New Gay Overlords wrote:
In post 1100, Iecerint wrote:IIRC Nuwen and some other people kind of ignored the ActionDan wagon for no reason and kind of pushed other things. I think this is the way to lynch today.

I will review D1 sometime and find these people.
I ignored the fuck out of it because nobody ever actually gave me a good reason for voting him.

like the only person who actually engaged me regarding dan was Faraday who just went PROVE HE'S TOWN
Well you don't count anyway because you have a really good avatar.
I forgot to mention this before, but ahem, there is no better avatar than mine. That is my cat. Look how cute he is and go awwwwwwweeeeeeee.
Crazy cat ladies.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:41 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1245, Your New Gay Overlords wrote:"I think it's Nuwen."

"Why is it Nuwen?"

"The whole Gamma ninja'd thing really bugged the fuck out of me. I've seen her in f2f games latch onto something incredibly insignificant and go OH MY GOD HERE'S A REASON and blow it out of proportion and she's usually been scum."

more Grimm goodness because he's slightly tipsy and actually talking about the gaaaame!!
I just have such a hard time believe that scum Nuwen wouldn't bus the absolute shit out of Dan.
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:42 pm

In post 1231, Eleven wrote:
In post 1190, Sir Waffles Wafflington wrote:maybe I'm wrong, but I didn't get the impression at ALL that you seriously suspected Reck
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p5730166

plz DO read my posts. townies should read EVERY post and not be anti town. :cool:

I will vote someone when I'm more sure, CDB. I don't really know who's MOST LIKELY scum with Dan yet.

I still think day 1 townreads are probably all right, I'm less sure on Pie due to POE and he sorta of felt fadey as the day went on a bit but other than that I'm trying to POE it. Well I was also trying to step away from the game a bit since I'm angry at people suspecting me, since it's really fucking retarded (IN MY OPINION :] ) and I don't want to ruin any fun kittymo might be getting from the game.

I definitely think the axxle wagon is bad though, idr get why anyone suspects him other than the fact he makes some weird posts.
Will a hug make everything better?

Crazy cat ladies.
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:45 pm

In post 1016, Sir Waffles Wafflington wrote:
In post 1005, Sir Waffles Wafflington wrote:Also, does your confident scumread on us stem from that single sentence, or is there more to it? If it's the former, consider me sceptical, particularly considering the timing and the stretchy reaction to what I think was a pretty normal reaction to have to that post. I mean, I know your reasoning tends to be idiosyncratic, but usually in an insightful and astute way. This is pretty below par for you.
NUWEN

Now that your answer can't be "lulz I don't talk to my scum readz" do you think you could answer mina's question here, cuz I'd love to see your thought process.
Crazy cat ladies.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”