Open 548-WiFom City: The Invasion (Over)

Rottweiler
Rottweiler
Goon
Rottweiler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:53 am

Post by Rottweiler »

I was starting to convince wis that Sakura was town. As her while you'll be proven wrong this isn't my scum game, she will usually do as town and get her self lynched to throw it in wis face. However the replace out makes me think she couldn't let herself get lynched so as not hinder her scum buddies.

Right now it's null.
I think and have said to wis a lot this is scum NS. He's over doing things

~dog
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:58 am

Post by MTD »

Whoops forgot Shockwave: Null. I see nothing outstanding there really, is just getting his game on, but nothing that shows me any algnment yet.

Pedt: Thanks.
still the same old MTD
Rottweiler
Rottweiler
Goon
Rottweiler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:05 am

Post by Rottweiler »

In post 324, MTD wrote:@Rott: Now you first said the ragequit was fake, then it was not fake, and now you give an example of a similar one as scum. What do you actually think is the case?
I first felt it was fake, then people started saying it's ubertown so I thought I'm just being stubborn, not wanting to accept Sakura is still so dumb (we have history of her replacing out/threatening to replace out and I thought she would have grown out of that habit by now). But what ns said about Sakura having done it as scum in that game made me go look into it and indeed, she replaced out in a similar fashion in that game. So I believe that she could easily be scum who decided to replace out (she was doing nothing anyway) so she went out in the best possible way for her slot (and team).

In short, I am back to my belief that she is scum. I'll wait to see what the replacement does.

~Wis
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:23 am

Post by Aisa »

@MTD:
You are a pretty solid townread. Hoopla is another.
@ABR:
Well, you must be quite convinced that Rottweiler is scum since you're just voting him and not asking people any questions. I wonder why you aren't trying to get more people to vote him then.

Sakura's replace out looks out of place. She was relatively cool until #296, then her attitude changed suddenly and I just don't understand why did she get angry
in that precise moment
. Her reaction is disproportionate to Wisdom's post, as already pointed out.
In post 300, Hoopla wrote:also, sakura's ragequit is 100% town.
Why do you think so?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:25 am

Post by Titus »

Votecount 1.09

[L-6] Sakura Hana - Aisa
[L-4] Rottweiler - Albert R. Rampage, Shockwave Rider, Sakura Hana
[L-5] Beastcharizard - MTD, Hoopla
[L-6] Aisa - iamausername
[L-6] ika - Profont
[L-5] Profont - ika, Hoopla
[L-6] notscience - Rottweiler

Not voting: notscience, beastcharizard

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!

Deadline is Wednesday, March 11, 2014 at 11:59 PST ((expired on 2014-03-11 23:59:59)).
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:45 am

Post by ika »

ok i glanced through iso and and looked back at that game as well as our newbie game to run some comparsions

link to newbie: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=37117

oddly enough, i saw some things that give me an odd vibe that seems to contridict the replaceout

: the beginning of the "i wont replace out"
: the very first sentance is what gives me the biggest chill, the town read...
in comparion from our newbie game, she did the same to wisdom as scum. here it doesnt seem that much diffrent, this also has in inconsitency with the timeframe she has place of 6 month (granted shes not refering to replacing in).

she states that wisdom loves to tunnel her and she was wating for the challenge.

: seems odd scince she replaced out
: here she might be refering to the newbie game, but she says it depends on motivation (sometimes for me as well) but here it just seems if she was going to try to prove wisdom wrong she would just be ignoring him and scum hunt.
: again if this is the newbie game, she ended up bussing her only ally. here on a team of 3 i could see a diffrent outlook.
: this i feel like is just trying to make him look bad and a bad atempts at an AtE
one post later...
: the "rage" out.

from all this what i am concluding is what wisdom is thinking, shes scum the last 2 post she had seems to ill timed especialy with only an hr gap. the timeing and the way it came out is faked to me. added on to her "i wont replace out attitude" and then goes and does it is evidence enough for me to belive she is scum also.

i say we just lynch her and save time VOTE: sakera hana

it will take the replacement quite a bit of convincing for me.

i also have a strong scumpect on iamusername for his lack of contibuting and ns for connections to sakura if she is to flip scum.

porio is just an irk feeling but says he will come in with his conclusions and i plan on having him keeping his word. font is the more voice of reason but still porio taking backburner is what casues me that irk.

asia is more null atm based off her one game, but if shes scum, it will be known soon enough.

BC is more town for the wagon that got built on him for what seems like faulty reasoning. Im not convinced 100% but i would like to see more.

MTD: im gonna go town, hes trying to scum hunt and his big wall post is rather good. i just find it odd how he scum reads me and doesnt ask anything from me. I can clairfy something if you are having a misunderstand about where i think. but from the post about me i think i am more confused if any of that needs clairfication or you have questions in there directed at me.

NS: i could see being scum with hanaslot hasnt been doing too much atm

sakura hana: see above

rottwiler: im gonna go town is one of those 2 flip scums (skura/ns) they were town reading him and would only sloidify it further. but right now high town

shockwave: i could swap him out for a scum as well, his few post seem coasty-like and not giving much. i need shockwave to answer myquestion on whats cringworthy about my reads. but a big nullish overall.

wisdom lets go back on the sakra train. we can deal with ns later

p-edit: that i want to hear about too. theres something about hoopla that gives me town but theres other things that gives me paranoia
Rottweiler
Rottweiler
Goon
Rottweiler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:03 am

Post by Rottweiler »

Why do you think ns is scum with sakura? I don't find it likely given his mention of her scumgame. I see either scum ns/town Sakura or town ns/scum Sakura, not both.

~Wis
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:17 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Sakura replacing out is Null.

@MTD:

I kept badgering Zekrom to do something in the game and you seemed to be the only person they felt like voting so I voted you hoping for them to get excited and do something. I did have a minor scum read on you but at that time I wanted to vote someone else instead. I have gone through the game again and I am thinking my aggrevation with my partner effected my reads so i am still trying to get them under control.

I will say I think Rottweiler is town though and so is ika probably. Everyone else I am still trying to get a read on at this point. Hopefully I will have something better for you later in the day.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:25 am

Post by ika »

In post 331, Rottweiler wrote:Why do you think ns is scum with sakura? I don't find it likely given his mention of her scumgame. I see either scum ns/town Sakura or town ns/scum Sakura, not both.

~Wis
I'm not set on both of them being scum, i could see profont/shockwave being swapped out in place of one or the other. i will agree one of the 2 is scum. i just like to look at unlikely scnarios as well.

i mean right now its day 1, so i usally go with the "anything is possible" but as flips happen and new info gets found it will become more clear. I just like to keep options open on day 1 instead of saying something is impossible without any factual info. right now its more of pure speulation

p-edit: the replace-out is nto exactly null. she apparently has a history of doing it. the overall of it could be null but its just how she acted in the replace-out is what makes it not null to me and more like its alignment induced replaceout if that makes any sense. if you are still confused i can try to clarify.
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:35 pm

Post by MTD »

In post 330, ika wrote:i just find it odd how he scum reads me and doesnt ask anything from me. I can clairfy something if you are having a misunderstand about where i think. but from the post about me i think i am more confused if any of that needs clairfication or you have questions in there directed at me.
Well there weren't really any questions on my mind I wanted to ask you, as I don't think I want a in-depth discussion about wisdom tunneling sakura or not, because that would be bound to become hella emotional, but I stated my stance on that, and you are free to comment on it.
Other than that, if you feel you can explain your predecessor's behaviour, go ahead, but I'm guessing not.
still the same old MTD
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:21 pm

Post by ika »

In post 334, MTD wrote:
In post 330, ika wrote:i just find it odd how he scum reads me and doesnt ask anything from me. I can clairfy something if you are having a misunderstand about where i think. but from the post about me i think i am more confused if any of that needs clairfication or you have questions in there directed at me.
Well there weren't really any questions on my mind I wanted to ask you, as I don't think I want a in-depth discussion about wisdom tunneling sakura or not, because that would be bound to become hella emotional, but I stated my stance on that, and you are free to comment on it.
Other than that, if you feel you can explain your predecessor's behaviour, go ahead, but I'm guessing not.
The wisdom vs sakura thing to me is where i feel like im middleman becasue it was a huge AtE type thing. I wont go into much about it becasue its kinda what it is and even I am not as knowlagable about it as the 2 are.

One thing though is that its an AtE from my PoV, and I am huge on AtE. It is one of those things that i specailize in. So to me when wisdom called it fake at first it sparked rage becasue it was a first glance for me. After recolecting myself and rereading with a clear mind, I found that it was more likely then not it was faked as well due to sevral factors i stated.

TL;DR I think i see where you are coming from and understand your PoV. The main diffrence i think we have is how we approach it. I took an emotianal standpoint on interpreting it overall. You took a logical standpoint on interpreting it overall.

as for my predecessor, your guess is good as mine overall (minus the knowledge of the role). 5 post is not much for me to devine much.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:24 pm

Post by Titus »

GreyMarble (hydra of GreyIce and Llamarble) replaces Sakura Hana. Deadline remains the same.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:29 pm

Post by ika »

great more hydras....
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:33 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

One was replaced out so one being replaced in isn't a big deal.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:38 pm

Post by ika »

scince you are her any updates from post 322? mainly this part
In post 332, beastcharizard wrote:
Everyone else I am still trying to get a read on at this point. Hopefully I will have something better for you later in the day.
i wouldlike to hear what your hydra partner is up to as well scince he seems to have gone lazy by what you mentioned
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:02 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

I am not a hydra anymore. I am just me.
Greymarble
Greymarble
Goon
Greymarble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:06 pm

Post by Greymarble »

Hello everyone. What follows will be somewhat cursory.

ABR I expected you to be a more violent person before playing with you, but why have you been so limp both here and in red wine?
In post 4, Hoopla wrote:so, i don't know many of you. who's good? who's bad? who am i able to bully?
This is alarming due to "Hey all I request information I could've gotten from a scumQT so clearly I don't have one?"

SCUM

MTD except he does have a vaguely useful readslist
Profont

Hoopla
BC

Shockwave hobo
Notscience
ABR
Aronis
IAAU
Aisa
Rottweiler
Ika

Greymarble
TOWN
Greymarble
Greymarble
Goon
Greymarble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:25 pm

Post by Greymarble »

Hi

Haven't read jackshit

Unvote

Hoopla is always scummy, except when she's scum.

Still worth lynching 100% of course.
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:14 pm

Post by MTD »

I think signing your posts would help, this was somewhat confusing.
still the same old MTD
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:43 am

Post by beastcharizard »

VOTE: aisa

They are too quick to say someone is town. Like me for example. They then retracted it when they realized it was a bad reason. I think people can make mistakes but theirs was just odd, especially since I am pretty sure I explained why I called it a mislynch before they called me town.

iamusername is also someone I have been looking into. More gut right now though.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:30 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I forgot my role pm hold on
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Shockwave Rider
Shockwave Rider
Townie
Shockwave Rider
Townie
Townie

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:56 pm

Post by Shockwave Rider »

In post 344, beastcharizard wrote:VOTE: aisa

They are too quick to say someone is town. Like me for example. They then retracted it when they realized it was a bad reason. I think people can make mistakes but theirs was just odd, especially since I am pretty sure I explained why I called it a mislynch before they called me town.
Err didn't I do the same thing?
ika wrote:i need shockwave to answer myquestion on whats cringworthy about my reads. but a big nullish overall.
They're not on the same page as me at all. Why else would I call it cringeworthy? Is this a fluff question? Sakura and especially profont as scum. And Rottweiler and Hoopla as your top town reads left me confused.

Scum is too scared to talk about the Rottweiler wagon. Though unfortunately it's dying down now.

Albert you're certainly taking a unique approach to this game.
First we had the legs race. Then we had the arms race. Now we're going to have the brain race. And, if we're lucky, the final stage will be the human race.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:22 pm

Post by Titus »

Prodding iamausername hoopla and notscience.

They have until 10:24 PM PST on Sunday to post. That's about 2 days from this post. Countdown will be edited in later.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:48 pm

Post by Hoopla »

In post 328, Aisa wrote:
In post 300, Hoopla wrote:also, sakura's ragequit is 100% town.
Why do you think so?
the over-the-top nature of it is too silly to be scum.

i think that reaction makes more sense coming from someone wrongfully accused, rather than scum being pinned. it just seems more difficult to get indignant when someone is actually correct about your play.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:52 pm

Post by Hoopla »

In post 324, MTD wrote:@Hoopla: You didn't answer Wis' second question?
i mentioned ika and sakura being town. so, the part of the question i missed is a read on you and abr.

i haven't really had any major thoughts about you either way, and i think abr's apathy is probably more likely to be town, but that just comes from an opinion that he relishes being scum more than a normal person.

Return to “Completed Open Games”